Other Fan Fiction ❯ Paralyzed ❯ Paralyzer ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Bill was on his third Rhy and coke and was just now starting to feel the effects. "Hey Tom?"

"Yeah?" Tom asked, slightly down because of the fact that the girl he was with had left him for some wrestler that had decided to grace the same bar with his presence.

"Do you know what adding milk to your Rhy and Coke makes?" Bill burped slightly. He giggled.

"No, what?" Tom asked then took a sip of his Jack Daniels and Coke. A... Joker?

"Um, no wait that's rum and coke, and milk...anyway it makes a Paralyzer!" Bill cried happily, but he was still confused. What did Rhy, coke and milk make??

"Well what does it make?" Tom asked, slightly confused.

"I don't know..." Bill trailed off his eyes wandered the crowded bar till they landed on a hot blond bartender. "Let's ask her!"

"Okay, you ask her then," Tom said, scrunching his eyebrows together. He was never a fan of redheads.

"Kay," Bill stood up on wobbly legs, giggling slightly at his disorientation, and made his way across the packed five feet to the bartender. Tom stood up and followed, not seeming to be as drunk as Bill, although he was probably even more.

"Hallo!" Bill called to the redhead. Her eyes flashed his way and a smile graced her lips.

"Can I help you?" she asked.

"Bill, just ask her the question, no stupid flirting." Tom sighed as he took another drink, slightly annoyed with any girls - or anyone of the female race at the moment. Bill ignored his brother, and leaned sexily across the counter.

"Could you tell me what Rhy, Coke and milk makes?"

The blond laughed. "A Paralyzer with Rhy." She leaned over as well, mostly to show off her bosom. Tom raised his eyebrows, suddenly interested. Well, of course, he couldn't pass up the opportunity to look as something like that.

Bill raised his eyebrow. That simple? “So uh, when are you off?" He reached into his pocket and pulled out a twenty to place in the little spot created by her cleavage He was feeling brave tonight.

Tom tapped on Bill's shoulder and leaned down towards his ear and whispered, "Can we share?"

Bill's smile widened; he never dreamed that his brother would ever ask him that question. Well actually he had dreamed it, a lot...

"Sure." He licked his lips, showing off his tongue ring.

"10:30,” she answered, she reached her hand out to Bill. "I'm Kriss,"

Tom looked over at the girl and tilted his head down and played with his lip ring while looking up at her. "We'll see you then, Kriss," he said and smirked.

She fluttered her eyelashes at him then turned back to Bill. Bill smiled sexily. "He wants to know if you want to do both of us." He made sure to play with his cup which was centimeters from her breast.

She blinked a few times, obviously taken aback.

Tom grinned, obviously liking the fact that she obviously hadn't thought of that.

"His name is Tom by the way." Again Bill licked his lips gesturing to Tom. "We're twins." With that, her eyes lit up.

"Well then, I'll see you both in a few, it's just about 10:30, meet you outside?" she asked excitedly.

Tom smirked then reached out and pulled on Bill's arm, gesturing for him to follow him, as if to tell his twin not to say another word to her and just leave it at that.


Kriss was standing outside the club her leather jacket thrown over her black shirt and skirt. It was a already little after 10:30.

Tom grinned as he was saw her and adjusted his hat, nudging Bill as he did so. "What?" Bill whispered as he looked at his brother who was staring ahead, he looked too and then caught his breath, the girl's legs were awesome.

"Fuck, tonight will be fun," Tom muttered to himself.

"Oh, yeah," Bill sighed back, taking a moment to adjust his pants inconspicuously.

"Hey boys," Kriss called.

"Hey, Kriss," Tom said, hissing the 'S' and winking.

"So...you ready?" She smiled sexily and tilted her hips.

Tom reached a hand up and started playing with his lip ring, smiling. "Yeah, I think so, my hotel room or yours, Bill?"

Bill was starting to feel a little anxious; he had never had a threesome before. "Yours."

He shifted his eyes a little uneasily.

"Hey sexy, there is nothing to worry about. You are in good hands tonight. Both of you." She winked at the boys and put her arm around Bill's shoulder.

"But yeah, we should go."

"'Kay, just lead, and I will follow," she purred while playing suggestively with Bill's hair. With her boots on she was almost as tall as the boys. Tom grinned as he leaned forward and placed a kiss just below her ear on her neck then he pulled back and tugged Bill along with him to his Cadillac Escalade.

"Oh, my god, you have an Escalade! How old are you?!" she exclaimed over the car. Bill smirked

"Old enough to own an escalade, obviously, does it matter?"

"Nah-uh, but it makes it hot!" Her sexiness subsided a bit in her excitement over the car

Tom chuckled one of those dark, husky, seductive chuckles. "Why do you think I got the car?" he asked, moving forward. He brushed the tip of his nose against her neck, dragging his skin against it, his hands on her hips.

She purred softly at the touch. He was beyond sexy!

They piled into the front seat of the car with Kriss in between the boys.

Tom couldn't seem to get to the hotel fast enough. Even at one of the stop lights he leaned over and put his face against Kriss' neck and started with small butterfly kisses then became almost vicious as he lightly bit down and sucked at her neck. He always liked to leave a signature from him somewhere. It normally wasn't on their neck though...

Kriss moved each of her hands to the respective laps of the boys on either side of her. Bill was more vocal in his enjoyment of her caresses, but she could tell how much Tom was enjoying it by how rough his stop-light-kisses became.

Bill was a fucking awesome kisser -- he obviously knew what he was doing. Rarely had Kriss ever enjoyed a kiss so much. It wasn't until he started playing with her tongue that she noticed he had a tongue stud. It was fucking brilliant, the way he would rub the warm hard metal along her tongue and the roof of her mouth. It drove her crazy.

Suddenly the car came to a screeching halt and she heard Tom open his door. He had let go of her and gotten out of the car, hunching over as he started walking to his hotel room. He tried to hide what was obviously in his pants. He had walked forward without telling them he was leaving. The sooner he got to the hotel, the faster he could get that thing down.

Bill moaned sadly when he felt Kriss pull away. "Bill, I think we are here, hurry up, I want to see if you're as good at shagging as you are at kissing," she spoke huskily into his ear before climbing out Tom's still open door. Bill followed hastily.

Tom was already in his room, clearing off the bed, seeing as he had covered it with his hats earlier before they went to the club. He found his special bag. What was so special? It had condoms and lube in it. What better than that to call special?

Kriss dragged Bill into the Hotel lobby, and looked around hastily, no sight of Tom. "Bill where are your rooms?" she asked, a little hastily Bill had his hand on her ass. It was a big turn on. He grinned at her slyly.

"We could just do it in the lobby bathroom." He lifted one brow before leading her to the elevators.

"Bill," she fake whined. The thought did sound sexy, but she just couldn't resist doing two hot guys at once. Bill and Kriss soon arrived at Tom's door, but not without a few make out session along the way. Most of the way, actually.

Tom was lying on the bed, waiting for them to get there. It was a nice king sized bed, nothing but the best for him. He was tapping his foot impatiently as he waited. 'Impatiently' being the key word. Wow, he seemed to be really impatient that night; in anticipation, of course. But he got up and unlocked the door to let them in, seeing as Kriss had knocked, but was still kissing Bill.

Tom smirked and waited for them to get in before shutting the door. He looked over at them with that sexy, evil, seductive glare. Then he walked up behind Kriss and put his hands on her hips, slowly working his way up under her shirt to rest high on her stomach.

She groaned and pushed her butt into his groin as she tangled her hands in Bill's hair. "You want front or back?" Bill asked his twin in German so Kriss wouldn't understand. He had broken his kiss to lean over Kriss' shoulder and watch his brother.

"Back; I'm already there," he said, pulling his hands away from her stomach to undo her bra. He was glad that she'd attacked Bill's hair. It sort of hurt when people tugged on his dreads.

Bill moaned softly in her neck. She was at the moment attacking his ear and it felt heavenly. He moved his hand to her hips and began fiddling with her skirt, looking for a way to unfasten it. Bill groaned. "How do you undo this thing?"

Kriss giggled into his ear and removed one hand from his hair to undo the side zipper on her mini skirt. "You could have just pulled it up," she offered.

“Yeah but we want you completely naked," Bill replied while looking into his brother's lust darkened eyes. Tom stared at Bill for a moment before pulling her thong down with the skirt. He kissed his way back up to her neck, pulling up her shirt as he did so.

After Tom was done with her shirt she began to remove Bill's who gestured to Tom to the same. After Bill's shirt was removed, he leaned down to attack the breast that Tom wasn't handling, with his mouth, putting his tongue stud to good use once again. Kriss threw her head back onto Tom's shoulder.

Tom leaned over and started kissing Kriss, still kneading one of her breast in one hand, his other hand on her naked hip.

Kriss moaned, both to Bill and Tom. Tom moved forward, pressing his groin against her butt. Bill also moved forward, bending his knees a little, pushing one between Kriss' legs, and pressed his own growing erection to the front of her hips. It was an odd position to most, but Bill was uncannily flexible and it didn't bother him much.

Kriss began fumbling with his belt buckle, trying hard to figure out the intricate latch. Finally, she groaned out her frustration and Bill stepped back, leaving her breast shining with saliva he moved back far enough to give her a little show as he slowly undid his pants and peeled them from his legs. while stripping he had the pleasure of watching Tom dry hump the nearly naked girl who was only wearing her knee high boots. It was an erotic scene to say the least.

Bill made eye contact with his brother. They had experimented before but never with a third party even present. It just made it so much more...exciting. Bill felt himself get harder. He was soon naked as the day he was born.

Kriss nearly came on the spot at the sight of the slim boy/man in front of her; he was a divine piece of ass to say the least.

Tom opened his eyes and watched Bill, rubbing the saliva off of her breast, his hand on her pelvic area, dragging the calloused tips of his fingers across her skin, making her moan at both the site of Bill and Tom's erection thrusting against her backside through his baggy pants. He wasn't wearing a shirt though. His pants hung low on his hips. He licked his lips, eye fucking his twin. He felt dirty doing so, but he didn't care. The power of lust overcame all sense of morals.

Bill mentally moaned at the look his brother was giving him, but restrained himself from attacking his twin and instead moved to kneel in front of Kriss. He placed a hand on each of her knees and slowly, gently moved her legs apart until she was practically sitting on Tom's hips, which were thrust forward. Bill spread her wide and began his magic.

Kriss wasn't one to usually go for oral sex -- at least not male on female. Going down on a cock was sexy as hell, but what Bill was doing 'down there' was one of the most mind blowing things she had ever imagined, coupled with the way Tom was dry fucking her backside.

Bill's tongue must have been his blessing at birth, he was sliding it though her folds expertly, finding her sweet spots and experimentally dipping it as far as he could, "Thank you thank you, oh god thank you!" she chanted breathily.

Tom chuckled. He was glad that Bill was down there and his pants were on, or he might be doing something to Kriss that might distract away from Bill's talents. But for now, watching Bill work his magic was enough for him to get even more excited for when the foreplay was done.

Kriss felt her muscles contracting and arched her back, pressing her butt back into Tom, and by mistake her cunt away form Bill. Bill giggled a bit, but pulled her back until he could tell she was close to orgasm.

"Your turn!" he called to Tom, he stepped back to watch his beloved brother work his own kind of magic. Tom smiled and decided it wasn't quite time to take off his pants yet and he lightly pushed Kriss away from him.

“Get on the ground,” he ordered and waited for her to get down on her back, her legs spread wide apart. He smirked, staring right down Main Street. “It's always more exciting on the floor,” he mumbled before leaning forward, kissing roughly down her body to her pelvis then started rubbing his hand along her lips; No, not the ones up there. Yeah, you know where those lips were located.

Bill began to gently palm himself, although he didn't need much help keeping it up. The site of his brother fingering the blond, who it turned out was a natural, was beyond erotic.

He couldn't hold himself back. He knelt beside Tom, took his twin's chin in his hand and turned his brother's lips to his own. It had been a long time since he had kissed his brother in a sexual way; they usually kept their exploration as impersonal as possible so as to reduce sexual tension between themselves.

Kriss thought for a moment that he must play some sort of instrument, like a guitar or piano to have such coordination, but all thought soon left her mind at the sight of the twins kissing. It was one thing to experience Bill's kisses and a whole other to watch him kiss someone else.

Tom speed up his pace in thrusting his fingers into Kriss, adding two more fingers quickly as he kissed Bill, getting more and more excited. “Fuck,” he whispered against Bill's lips as Kriss' muscle's tensed around his hand.

Bill felt Tom's other hand wrap itself behind his neck, and he cracked open his eyes to watch Kriss writhe in pleasure; her knees rising up and her head flying back. He moved his hands to work on his brother's pants, and boxers; quickly bringing them down to Tom's knees.

"God, you are so sexy Tom," Bill muttered into his twins' lips as he began to gently touch his brothers erect cock.

Kriss was slowly recovering from her orgasm, the best she had ever had on someone else's fingers.

"Oh my God!" she cried when she opened her eyes. Bill had his hand wrapped around Tom's cock, while Tom's one hand was busy gently stroking her sensitive clit, his other was wrapped roughly in Bill's hair, holding his twin to his lips.

"You guys are so sexy." She breathed out, feeling hot again at the simple and beautiful sight of the twins.

Tom chuckled, thrusting his fingers inside of Kriss as deep as his fingers could go and then curled them, as if showing her that he appreciated her comment, but he was still too busy kissing his brother to pull away and respond to her verbally. He probably would have made some witty remark if he could though, something to make that lust in her eyes brighten even more.

"Tomi," Bill whispered against his brother's lips. "Let's fuck her now."

The separated their heads, and both turned to look at Kriss, lust shining in their eyes.

“That's the best idea I think you've ever had,” Tom replied, leaning down to kiss Kriss, pulling his fingers out of her and wiping her juices on the floor, not caring. He wouldn't have to clean it. He, being Tom, pulled her up with his arms underneath her back, pulling her body towards his as he stood up, just barely able to carry her, him being so lanky, and set her down on the bed.

Bill followed behind, his eyes greedily watching Tom's now exposed ass. His brother was so sexy. "I'll take the ass," he offered. Te was an ass kind of guy anyways.

Tom laughed. “Of course,” he replied, greedily kissing Kriss then stopped to sit down on the bed and get rid of any remaining clothing that he was wearing and went to his bag, pulling out the condoms and lube, tossing the lube to Bill, he asked Kriss if she wanted to put the condom on him, or if he should do it himself.

He'd been with too many girls to just roll it on, on his own. He knew by now that some girls enjoyed putting the condom on him; apparently it made them feel sexy or something.

"Sure," she spoke softly and proceeded to use her mouth.

Bill rolled his own on and started smearing the lube around his cock, and over her rear hole. He kissed her round butt before slowly pushing a finger in, she had leaned forward almost on hands and knees to apply Tom's condom. She was tight but not too tight, and soon Bill was up to the required three fingers.

"Ready Tom, Kriss?" he asked, a sexy purr to his voice.

“Never been more ready,” Tom replied with a wicked glint in his eyes.