Other Fan Fiction ❯ Ray and Hay: Adventures In The Caribbean ❯ Training, Fighting, and Talking ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ray and Hay: Adventures In The Caribbean
Chapter Two: Training, Fighting, and Talking
Authors Notes: Yay! I'm back! For what, you ask? To write a new chapter, of course! Silly!
Hay: She mean's stupid.
-Beats- Do not! -Hiss-
Heh… anyway… on with the story…
 
<><><>
 
“How big is your ship?”
 
“Can we sail with you?”
 
“We want adventure!”
 
“Yeah! Adventure!”
 
The two girls were talking nonstop and could tell that Captain Jack Sparrow was getting bored. They didn't know what to do though. He refused to leave, said he was waiting for someone. Will Turner - Yeah that was it. The girls just sighed and sat down beside him sticking their feet in the water.
 
“Jack?”
 
All three of them turned as they heard a man's voice. Jack seemed to brighten as the young man - very handsome - rushed towards them. They gaped in awe as the men hugged. “Wow, they're hott.” Hay leaned over and whispered to Ray. Ray nodded.
 
“Jack's so much better though.” And to this, Hay nodded. He was. He had his long black hair down his back with beads here and there. Then his eyes - gorgeous - black. With his shirt you could see a very nice amount of his chest, which was where the girls were looking most of the time. He was simply drop dead gorgeous.
 
Now this other man - Will Turner - He was definitely nice looking too. He had curly brown hair tied back in a small ponytail and he had amazing brown eyes. Both men's appearances though, screamed, `I haven't bathed in a while'.
 
“Who are they?” Ray and Hay heard Will ask Jack. “You didn't pick up another pair of whores did you?” Will sounded horribly offended.
 
No!” Jack muttered. “They foun' me.” He shrugged his shoulders slightly. “They wan' to come with us.” His lips turned up into a smile. “Should we let `em? They could be useful, ya know? Women cook! And clean! And they are nice in the b-“ He was cut off as Will elbowed him hard in the side.
 
“You girls really want to come with us?” Will raised an eyebrow. The girls nodded. “Are you positive?” They nodded again. “Do you know how to handle a sword?” They shook their heads. Will frowned. “Well then… we'll have to teach you!” The girls jumped up and down. “Ray, you go with Jack. He is an idiot and you seem like the smarter one out of you two, you may be able to handle him. Hay, you come with me.”
 
Hay saw herself kicking Will in her head, She stuck her tongue out of Ray, who grinned widely. Hay followed Will a little farther away from the other two. He had explained that he didn't want to get hit with a flying sword. He didn't expect it to be from Ray either.
 
He handed Hay a sword. She fumbled with it. “Eep!” She squeaked as he swung his sword at her. She raised her own, quickly, to block. He laughed. “Wimp.”
 
“I am not!” Hay cried and hit him in the shoulder with her fist. He whined and began rubbing it. “I think you're the wimp.” She smiled mockingly at him and he began swinging his stupid sword at her again. She raised her sword to block herself. “How are you teaching me?! It's more like you are trying to kill me!”
 
<><><>
 
“Jack?”
 
“Mm?”
 
“Don't you think we should… you know… start?” Ray gave him a look.
 
“And William thinks I have a dirty mind!” Jack yelled and Ray threw a rock at him as hard as she could. It hit him in the head and he fell over. She stood there kind of like, `OoO'.
 
“Oops…” She mumbled and walked over to him. She dropped down to her knees beside the poor abused pirate. “Jack? Jack?” She shook him gently and he opened one eye.
 
“Tha'… bloody… hurt!” He cried and stood up, grabbing his sword. He swayed slightly. She grabbed her own. Maybe this would be as hard as she thought. She began doing as she had done with the sticks her and Hay `sword fought' with. It worked out pretty well. She laughed as she heard Hay let out a cry.
 
<><><>
 
“You cut me! You cut me! You cut me!” Hay cried and pouted as she held her bleeding hand. She was trying her hardest not to cry, he was a pirate! He would laugh at her and she would not have that! He slowly walked over to her and took her injured hand and examined it.
 
“It's not that bad.” He mumbled as he ripped some cloth from the bottom of his shirt and tied it around her hand. She winced and let out a soft cry. “Pain…” She muttered and glared at him darkly. “You're evil.”
 
“Am not.”
 
“Are too!”
 
“Am not!”
 
“Are too!”
 
He shoved her off the high rock she was sitting on and she tumbled down. As she hit the ground she stood up and yelled, “You just proved my point!”
 
“I'm taking Ray next time!” He yelled back.
 
“Good! I don't care!” She stomped off back towards Ray and Jack and he followed muttered things about stupid girls in purples dresses with funny names, followed by a hit in the head and a smiling Hay.
 
Ray laughed and so did Jack as the both put the swords away. “Hay can't sword fight.” Will said.
 
“I can too!” Hay screamed. “He hurt me though!” She held her hand out. “And then he pushed me off a rock - on purpose!”
 
“No! You're just to stupid to sit on a rock!” He growled. Jack was laughing hysterically by this time. He had never seen Will act this way. He was so worked up over… wait… what were they so worked up over?
 
A little later that day Will and Hay had settled down and they were all sitting around talking. Ray and Hay had found out Will was married to Elizabeth and when he described her to them they already didn't like her. She seemed to… to… perfect. A little like Will himself. Together they would be… completely and totally boring.
 
Jack told them all about his wonderful ship. And Ray and Hay told all about the adventures they had had together. The two got in occasional fights, talking about embarrassing things that had happened to the other. The tow girls were just… crazy. They were like to un-drunk Jacks. Even un-drunk Jack acted drunk.
 
Later on Hay wondered off saying she wanted to think which left Ray with the two men. “So are we going to get to come with you two?” Ray asked, trying to break the silence.
 
Will nodded, “I suppose. Only if you promise not to get mad if I ever throw Hay overboard.” Ray grinned widely and nodded.
“Gibbs won' like this.” Jack muttered. “He can hardly handle Ana Maria. “It'll be funny though.” Will nodded with a small laugh.
 
“Who's Gibbs?” Ray asked, raising a brow. She didn't receive an answer so she threw another rock at Jack's head making him fall over again and Will fell over to… laughing. Ray got up and wondered off to find Hay.
 
<><><>
 
Authors Notes: … Wow that was stupid.