Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ Haruhi or Ai? ❯ Rumors ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 8
----
Tsukiyo woke up around 5am. She quietly went to her dresser and pulled out some clothes and took a shower. "Tsukiyo-chan?" Haruhi asked rubbing her eyes when Tsukiyo had finally finished her shower. "Go back to sleep Haru-chan." She spoke softly to Haruhi. Haruhi complied and went to sleep.
She walked down the stairs amd saw Nashano asleep on the couch with a bottle of Koshiro's scotch. She sighed and put the bottle in the sink, then started brewing some coffee.
'Great. Just great.' She though. 'Nashano is going to be hung over, Haruhi will be upset, Yasie pissed. And to top it all off Koiji and Konzatsu are spreading rumors to the hosts.' She fell to the ground. 'Damn it girl stop stressing!' She yelled at herself. She picked herself up and made the bentos for lunch today.
-----
The group sat in their classroom then Yasie noticed that Hikaru was glancing at Tsukiyo the he had a discusted look on his face.
'Thats it!' Nashano though. He shot up from his seat. "What the hell is your problem Hitachiin!" Nashano yelled in Hikaru's face. "The slut thats sitting near me." Hikaru spoke calmly.
"Class we have two new student teachers today. Koiji Tanryoku and Konzatsu Chishiki." The sensai said smiling. The two men went and sat behind Tsukiyo and Nashano.
And what seemed like forever the day finally ended. Haruhi slowly got up and went to music room 3 with Tsukiyo and Nashano following. Yasie had to go meet Kin for a meeting.
They walked into the room to see, Tamaki, Kaoru, Hunny, and Hikaru talking to Koiji and Konzatsu. 'Great. Just fucking great.' Haruhi thought. Tamaki stood up. "Haruhi we know that Tsukiyo has been making you do things you dont want to do." Tamaki said his voice void of emotion. "We all know you and we know that you would never harm someone like Konzatsu, unless someone forced you too." Hikaru said looking over at Tsukiyo.
"You think that I forced Haruhi to do what!" Tsukiyo yelled. "Tamaki tell me do you even have proof that this happened?" Kyouya asked. "Koiji and Konzatsu told us everything Kyouya! You know that!!" Hikaru yelled. Kaoru and Hunny stayed quiet not knowing what to think. 'Haru-chan would tell us if someone was making her do something. Right?' Hunny questioned himself while he hugged Usa-chan tighter.
"Fuck off Hitachiin! Souh!" Nashano growled at the men. "Why dont you Horshiro! We know you were apart of it!" Hikaru growled while he glared at Tsukiyo. "Tsuki-chan, you wouldn't make Haru-chan do anything she wouldn't want to do right?" Hunny asked walking up to Tsukiyo.
Yasie walked into the room. "Never Hunny-sempai, I would never-" Tsukiyo was cut off when her chest constricted and she fell to the ground unconcious.
"Tsukiyo!" Haruhi yelled. She tried to run towards Tsukiyo, but Tamaki grabbed her around the waist. Yasie was on the phone in a second while Nashano lifted Tsukiyo into his arms. "Tamaki let me go!!" Haruhi yelled struggling in Tamaki's arms.
"They are on the way." Yasie spoke worried for his friend. "Bastards this is your fault." Nashano said to Koiji, Konzatsu, Tamaki, and Hikaru.
Nashano sat in the corner with Tsukiyo. "Is she alright?" Nekozawa spoke from the darkness. "No. She could die." Nashano said. "Umihiko-kun, Nashano-kun." Tsukiyo spoke from her unconcious state.
A group of men came into the room with a gurney. Nashano set her onto the gurney. "Haruhi, Nashano, Yasie. Lets go we are going to take my car to the hospital." Nekozawa said. "No, I'm riding with Tsukiyo." Nashano said running after the paramedics.
A loud slap was heard, Tamaki was holding his cheek. "For once listen Tamaki Souh! The bastards that told you that shit were lying! They are still pissed that we didn't share the fame with them from our ba-!" Haruhi covered her mouth realizing what she was saying. "From your what?" Kaoru asked. "From our band. Tamaki was right on the dot when he said Haruhi sounded like Ai from Loving Life, Killing Hate. We are that group." Yasie said leading the rest of the group from the room.
------------------
Okay i know short chapter
This is the time for pairings
i will only take one from each person
Converting /tmp/phpBVlnmY to /dev/stdout