Outlaw Star Fan Fiction ❯ Outlaw star II ❯ the undying outlaw ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
chapter 15 the undying outlaw

a week after the eldorado incedent...

hey jim whats up?asked gene? i want to ask you a favor gene. what is it. could you and mel be a little more quiet when you uh you know...YOU CAN HEAR US!?! ....uh yeah um you and mel are loud and i cant sleep. look me and mel are trying to have a kid ok. yeah ok stop talking about it god it makes me sick. Hahaha alright fine jim. oh and leon and sheena can hear you too.... ok shut up jim. what else do you need to tell me. oh a client called today. whats he need. oh he needs his ship repaired and its really close to here. ok cool weill meet with him tomorrow. alright whats mel making for dinner. i dont know gene. the following night jim was trying to sleep in his room. he couldnt because of the constant moaning and giggleing. thats its im gonna sleep on the couch.

the next day. ok jim you ready to go. yeah. bye mel see you when we get back. gene i told you to quiet down. what? i had to sleep on the couch becasue of you. yeah yeah. ok were hear. wheres our client? hmm i dont know. gene then heard a beeping sound. JIM GET DOWN. (gene jumped down pushing jim down with him) there was a gunshot. a sniper!?! yeah jim ill take him out. gene loaded his caster and shot where the sniper was hiding. well hes dead noone can survive a fall like that. whoa what the hell?!?! hehehe hi gene . damn it eat this! gene shot his caster again hitting the man in the head. what not even a scratch! oh i forgot to tell you my name its.. the undying outlaw. gene drew his knife and started to stab the man in the heart. DIE ALREADY!
i know! jim give me a number 17. ok gene! gene loads and shoots his #17 ha eat that you bastard. YAAAAAAAAAA! damn i hate that bullet! (pant pant) . gene dont you learn im undying! im only here to give you info. now a new pirate group called the c pirates. wow very creatative just like the k pirates. shut up and let me talk. they know about the galatic layline where the new location is. you have to stop them. what why me. why cant you you cant die. i cant do anything....im dead. what? and with that he dissapeard. wait where are they!!? ah screw you! hey gene melfina wants you to take her to the doctor shes not feeling well. oh ok! lets get back to starwind and hawking. and with that jim drove to starwind and hawking.