Outlaw Star Fan Fiction ❯ Survivior (Outlaw Star Style) ❯ Survivior (Outlaw Star Style) Day 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Survivor (Outlaw Star Style)
Day Three
By Essence

I would like to say thank you to all the kind and wonderful people who have written me with compliments to this story. Has for the very few who do flame me, I'm happy to say your wonderful flames have kept me campfire going. Yahoo!! I can have a marshmallow roast!!!
While that is going on here is Day 3 of the epic adventure and I would like to thank the Real World/Road Rules of MTV for giving me the idea for today's challenge. Enjoy!!!!

Survivor (Outlaw Star Style)
Day 3


Survivor music play has we see a picture of the stars flying by going over the Earth, Centinal 3, and Blue Heaven)

OVERHEAD VOICE: This is the show that asks if you are strong enough to take the challenge. Survivor! Are you a real womyn or man? Now lets introduce our host...(Drum roll)....Gillium!

(The little pink robot of Gilium appears from inside the food storage area)

GILLIUM: Welcome, I am Gillium Two, the computer and host of this show, Survivor! Last time on Survivor we went through our second immunity challenge with a few surprises resulting. Let's see a clip from last time....

LAST TIME ON THE SHOW

GILLIUM: Quite, now that we may begin. (Gives GENE a dirty look) I would like to start out this challenge by saying that the switching of team members is not usually allowed but for today I will be allowing Malphina to stay with the " Jim is a Weenie" team. Of course now that this has been done there will be no switching back. Harry and Malphina have been switched permanently.

GILLIUM: Now that both teams are assembled I'll go over the rules one more time then we may begin. This is only simulation and no matter what happens the ship will not be affected. Now we will have two people, the pilot and the navigator work through a simulation where the ship is headed for the sun and one other problem. It could be pirates that suddenly attack the ship or a break down in the engines. Your job is to fix it and get this ship to safety. There is also one catch; you will have only 5 minutes to successfully complete the task before the ship will explode.

GILLIUM: It looks like the " Gene is a Big Dork" team is the winners of this immunity challenge and to them we present the Castor gun.

(GENE'S castor gun is carried in by two blue GILLIUMS and handed to GENE)

GILLIUM: Along with 800 Wong to each person of the team.

(A light shines on a trunk full of Wong sitting in the corner)

GILLIUM: And the fifth and final vote is for.... Ron McDougal. The council has spoken Ron McDougal and tonight you are to leave the ship.

(Three blue GILLIUM'S take down RON MCDOUGAL'S underwear and throw it on the floor then for good measure set it on fire)

GILLIUM: The council has spoken, Good bye Ron.

(GILLIUM presses a button to open the door and RON is sucked into space)

RON: (Flying away into space) Mommy!!!

BACK TO THE PRESENT

GILLIUM: It was an action packed episode last time, let's see if today will be any different. Has of right now both teams are relaxing and enjoying what little free time they have. Let see what they are up too...

(GILLIUM disappears from the scene and we enter into the ship, running over the hallway till we come to a door that opens into the "Gene is a Big Dork" territory)

INSIDE GENE'S TERRITORY

(GENE, ASHIA, and HAZANKO are playing cards while HARRY sits near by looking out a window thinking about MALPHINA)

GENE: Okay Ashia, I see your bet and I'll raise you by five. (Throws in his chips)

HAZANKO: I'll call. (Throws in 8 chips)

ASHIA: Alright show me what you got Gene.

GENE: A nice pair of ladies to visit you Aisha. (Lays down his cards to revel a pair of queens)

ASHIA: Not bad, what about you Hazanko?

HAZANKO: (Lays down his cards) I have a pair of fives.

ASHIA: Well looks like both of you lost since I have a...FULL HOUSE!!! (Lays down her cards)

GENE: What? Darn it!!! You're cheating Ashia!!!!

ASHIA: All's fair in love and war and poker games Gene!!! (Reaches out and grabs all the candy in the pot)

GENE: Yea well it's good that were only playing for candy and not money or I would be broke by now.

HARRY: Oh Malphina my love, how I miss you!!! Oh what I would give to know what you're doing right this moment.

AT THAT MOMENT IN THE OTHER TERRITORY

JIM: Gosh I'm bored....

SUZUKA: Yup

HILDA: So...

JIM: What....

SUZUKA: Should....

HILDA: We....

JIM: Do?

SUZUKA: I don't know

HILDA: I'm bored.

JIM: So am I.

SUZUKA: Yup.

MALPHINA: (Looking up from her book) Well then why don't you do something so you won't be bored?

JIM: (Yawning) Like what?

MALPHINA: Play cards? That's what Gene and I do when we're bored.

HILDA: I hate card games.

JIM: Well maybe we can play something like Poker.

HILDA: I hate poker.

SUZUKA: Malphina what kinds of games do you and Gene play?

MALPHINA: Well usually we play Strip Poker that is until...(Suddenly realizes she said to much) *Blush*

HILDA: Strip Poker? I don't want to know what you two do after that.

MALPHINA: *Blush*

JIM: Well what should we play then? Maybe Go Fish or Old Maid?

SUZUKA: How about BS?

MALPHINA: BS? What is that?

SUZUKA: A card game whose words will be beeped out if I say the words on TV.

MALPHINA: Oh...

JIM: So get the cards Suzuka and we'll play.

IN GENE'S TERRITORY

GENE: Alright Ashia I'll bet you 5 bags of Skittles.

ASHIA: You play a hard deal Gene but I'll call the Skittles and add in two boxes of gumdrops.

HAZANKO: I'll see both of you and add in three bags of gummi bears.

GENE: Wow he must be breaking out the big guns.

HARRY: Oh Malphina....

VOICE OF GILLIUM: Attention will all team members report to the ships gallery for today's immunity challenge.

GENE: What?!? Not now!!! I was just going to find out if I was going to win!!

ASHIA: Yea right lay down your cards and let's see who the winner is!!!

(The three players lay down their cards. GENE has a pair of kings, ASHIA has three Jacks, and HAZANKO has four aces)

AHISA: I don't believe it, Hazanko actually won!!

HAZANKO: I am invincible!! (Grabs all the candy and stands up)

GENE: What the? This is totally unfair!! This whole game is rigged!!!

VOICE OF GILLIUM: Gene please shut up and come to the gallery.

GENE: *grumble...grumble*

HARRY: Oh Malphina...

ON THE OTHER SIDE

VOICE OF GILLIUM: Attention will all team members report to the ships gallery for today's immunity challenge.

JIM: Well looks like today's game is over, I wonder what the immunity challenge is?

HILDA: Hopefully not another simulation.

MALPHINA: I wonder, I have this strange feeling that we are entering into a trap of some sort.

SUZUKA: What do you mean Malphina?

MALPHINA: I don't know but I feel like something is going to happen.

JIM: Well then let's go and check it out.

(The "Jim is a Weenie" team walks out of the hole in their hatch headed for the gallery)

HEADED FOR THE IMMUNITY CHALLENGE

(EVERYONE is assembled in the gallery area when GILLIUM appears from behind a TV screen)

GILLIUM: Welcome everyone. For today's immunity challenge we have something a little different>

GENE: Has long has its not another cooking contest.

HILDA: Or assimilation.

GILLIUM: No in fact it's something that has already been done before on another show.

(GILLIUM turns on the TV)

GILLIUM: This is an episode of a show on the music television show MTV. The show you are currently watching is called Real World/Road Rules challenge.

GENE: I don't get it. Why are they wearing things like garbage and feathers on their bodies?

SUZUKA: I have a bad feeling about this.

GILLIUM: The things those people are wearing is supposed to resemble a bathing suit.

ASHIA: What?

GILLIUM: This episode you are currently watching is an episode were the cast of both teams competed in a homemade bathing suit contest.

(GILLIUM turns off the television)

GILLIUM: And that is what you all will be doing today. The next immunity challenge will be a homemade bathing suit contest. Both teams will have 24 hours to find material around the ship to use in making a bathing suit. Then tomorrow at this time both teams will assemble in this room and model their bathing suits off for our judges. The team that wins the most points will win the challenge and take the castor gun back to their area.

JIM: So basically we have 24 hours to explore the whole ship and find materials to use in making our own homemade bathing suits?

GILLIUM: Yes and let it be known that each team will split into pairs so each pair on the team will have a different concept or theme. Do you understand?

JIM: I sure do!

GILLIUM: Good then we will meet here tomorrow at the same time for the challenge. I wish everyone the best of luck.

(GILLIUM disappears through the ceiling along with the TV)

GENE: Well this should be easy to do. I know our team will win this contest hands down!

JIM: Oh yea? Well we'll just see about that Gene.

LATER ON IN GENE'S TERRITORY

GENE: Okay team its been decided by the cards although I still think the game was rigged. (GENE glares at ASHIA) that Ashia will be paired up with Hazanko and I will be with Harry. (GENE shudders)

ASHIA: Thank you oh gods of Catarl.

HAZANKO: This is so wonderful, I'm paired up with my beautiful Ashia!

ASHAI: ...sigh....

GENE: Now I have decided that for this challenge the two pairs will split up and start exploring the ship. We need to think of some really good themes that will blow the other team off the ship.

ASHIA: That's easy I already have some wonderful ideas.

GENE: Good because we're going to need them.

MEANWHILE IN JIM'S TERRITORY

JIM: So Malphina will be with me while Hilda and Suzuka will partners.

SUZUKA: I can respect that.

JIM: Good now I was thinking what we need to do is themes unlike those that anyone has ever seen. We need to win this challenge, especially after what happened last time.

HILDA: I will find out who tried to vote me off the ship.

MAPLPHINA: ....

JIM: Any ways lets divide up and go exploring. We're not getting any ideas just sitting here.

(The JIM IS A WEENIE team gets up and walks out of their territory to go and find ideas for the contest)

(The lights dim on the ship and we see it fly off into the stars)

VOICE OF THE ANNOUNCER: Tune in next time for the continuation of today's episode. Who will win the homemade bathing suit contest? The Jim is a weenie team or the Gene is a big dork team? Tune in tomorrow night to find out!

Please remember to read and review. Send it all in since I could always use suggestions for the next challenge. Thank you.