Outlaw Star Fan Fiction ❯ Survivior (Outlaw Star Style) ❯ Survivior (Outlaw Star Style) Day 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Survivor: Outlaw Star Style
By. Essence
Day One

Welcome back to the crzy antics of the new Survivior. Day one is here and up to play!
Remeber to Read and Review!

Survivior: Outlaw Star Style
By. Essence

(Survivior music play has we see a picture of the stars flying by going over the Earth, Centinal 3, and Blue Heaven)

OVERHEAD VOICE: This is the show that asks if you are strong enough to take the challenge. Survivior! Are you a real womyn or man? Now lets introduce our host...(Drum roll)....Gillium!

(The little pink robot of Gilium appears from inside the food storage area)

GILLIUM: Welcome back to another episode of Survivior featuring the cast of Outlaw Star. Last time we had a brief introduction of the team members and put them on the ship. Lets see a clip of the last episode.

(Last time on Survivior)

GILLIUM: Today 10 people divided into two teams will board this ship and be locked into it for 10 days. Each day the teams will go head to head in challenges to win tribal immunity. The team that wins Tribal Immunity for each challenge will take this back to their camp. (Holds up Gene's Castor Gun) Along with taking the gun back to camp they will recieve something extra, each time being diffrent.

GILLIUM: And last but not least Harry McDougal of the McDougal Brothers.

HARRY: Malphina is mine!!!

GENE: She doesn't belong to you!! She's mine!!

MALPHINA: (Sweatdrop) ...sigh...

GILLIUM: Yes, well it looks like we in store for a very intersting show and now if our cast will enter the XGP we can began.

( The two teams walk through their team doors. After the last person has entered, the doors shut themselves and our bolted close.)

GILLUM: Our contestants have entered the ship, tonight they will sleep in peace but tomarrow we will have the first immunity challenge. Who will win? The " Gene is a Big Dork" team or the " Jim is a Weenie" team? We will find out tomarrow at the same time. So tune in for the next episode of Survivior: Outlaw Star Style!

(Cue back to Gillium)

GILLIUM: Has you can see we had an exciting show last time. Well our cast has just expiernced a peaceful night of sleep after eating a big dinner offered to them last night. They should be waking up soon to discover there is no food on the ship. Their first task will be to find food, Note this is not for immunity but more for something to watch and see which team will succed first.
Now we have hid video cameras in the ships so we can watch their every move. So lets began, follow me.

(GILLIUM disappers into the ship and the lights come one revealing the XGP)

In the "Gene is a Big Dork" Territory

GENE is sleeping on the couch with MALPHINA in his arms.

FRED LOU is curled up on the floor next to them clutching GENE's cape and sucking his thumb.

ASHIA is curled up in a ball admist a pile of half eaten food.

HAZANKO is laying asleep on the table having discarded his hat because it was annoying him.

GILLIUM: Oh dear, were never going to get anywhere if we let them sleep all day.
!!!!!!!!!WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!

GENE: (Sleepy voice) Huh? What? (Detangles himself from MALPHINA and stands up promptly tripping on FRED)

FRED LOU: (In his sleep) Don't Gene, that tickles! You know I'm sensitive in that spot.

GENE: (Facefault) I don't want to know what he is thinking about.

ASHIA: (Sitting up after being awaken to GENE falling on her) I'm hungry, when is Malphina going to make breakfast?

VOICE OF GILLIUM: She won't be, the object of this test is to see who can find a way to find food first.

GENE: Oh great and what are we supposed to do? Find food on space ship when there is none?

VOICE OF GILLIUM: That is your task take it or leave it.

GENE: Grumble Grumble

(MALPHINA wakes up)

MALPHINA: Gene?

GENE: Yea Mal?

MALPHINA: I had this terriable dream that we were in this terriable show and being forced to live on the XGP.

GENE: It's no dream, it's a nightmare and were living it and now we have to find food.

(MALPHINA gets up and promptly trips on FRED LOU and fall on HAZANKO)

FRED LOU: (Waking up) Huh? Gene is that you?

HAZANKO: (Sitting up and searching for his hat) Gene Starwind you will pay for waking me up!

GENE: Shut up! That was Malphina, not me.

HAZANKO: I don't care! I will seek revenge agaisn't you for taking the Madian away from me.

MALPHINA: Um, excuse me but I am no longer the Madian of the Layline. You see after the fight when we supposedly destroyed you. The Madian was released from my body, now I am only a bio-andrioid and nothing more.

HAZANKO: Huh?

GENE: She doesn't know where the Layline is!

HAZANKO: Well in that case, I have no reason to destroy you but rest assured I will find a new chance. Now on to more important matters. (Walks over to ASHIA) How do you do? My name is Hazanko. What is a pretty thing like you doing with an outlaw like this?

ASHIA: Meow?

ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE SHIP.

JIM: So basically we have to find where the food is hidden and simply take what we want.

SAZUKA: Yes but how do we do that? We seemed to be locked into this compartmant and unable to escape unless you have a better idea?

JIM: Ofcourse, I'll just hack into the computer system and disengage the lock.

HILDA: Then I can blow open the door and were out of here.

HARRY: Then I can go and see her!! I can see Malphina!!

RON: Get over it Harry, she's in love with that Starwind guy.

HARRY: Never!! Malphina loves me!! Only me!!!!

HILDA: This is the famed McDougal brothers?

RON: Don't underestimate us, Harry just needs to take his pill. (Pulls out plastic container) Here you go Harry.

(HARRY pops the small pink pill and immeaditly calms down)

JIM: (Typing) Almost got it, almost got it. (The computer beeps) Got it!

HILDA: Perfect, stand back everyone. (Pulls out detitnator and presses button)

(The door explodes leaving a gaping hole)

HILDA: Shall we?

SUKUKA: Very clever.

(The " Jim is Weenie" team runs through out of the hole)

MEANWHILE

GENE: Fred would you let go of me!! We'll find food don't worry!!!

FRED: Oh Gene!! I'm so scared!! Please hold me!!!

HAZANKO: So what do you say that when we get off this ship we go catch a burger and a movie?

ASHIA: Huh?

(MALPHINA is looking around the room when she see's all the half eatten food around ASHIA)

MALPHINA: That's it!! There's plenty of food for all of us!! This can be our breakfast!!

(Everyone stops talking and looks toward MALPHINA then to the food on the floor)

GENE: Mal your a genius! (Breaks free of FRED'S grip and gives MALPHINA a big kiss)

FRED: Waaaaaa!!! Gene!!! I want you to kiss me like that!!!!

GENE: In your dreams Fred.

MEANWHILE...

JIM: It looks like they stashed all the food in a hidden compartment somewhere in the hold of the ship.

SAZUKA: Will it be hard to find?

JIM: Nah, the idiots that stashed the food didn't have enough sense to camoflouge it. I know exactly where it is.

HILDA: Perfect, I didn't feel like going on a search for one darn cup of coffee.

JIM: This way everyone.

(The group walks down a passage way until they get to the holding deck. The door is shut with a sign that says " KEEP OUT" and a flimsy lock on the door.

HILDA: What a great way to keep us out.

RON: (Stepping forward) Alow me to open the door. (Pulls out scepture thingy and smashes the lock open)

HARRY: (Clapping hands) Good job Brother!!!!

RON: Nothing to it, now shall we?

(The group walks into the holding area which is filled with boxes of food.

JIM: I say we take has much back has possible and have a good old breakfast.

HILDA: Good idea Jim.

SAZUKA: Oh, look they have tea! I thought I would die without my tea.

RON: Let's get back and eat, I'm starved.

(The group starts gathering boxes of food and walks back to there area.)

JIM: What the nice this is that we can get more when we run out.

SUZUKA: Yes but we have to be careful that Gene doesn't find out.

JIM: That idiot? He won't find it, I bet he won't even be able to escape from his area for awhile. Now lets have breakfast, I'm starved!

RON: What I don't understand is why they have all this food on the ship if we are to forge for our own?

HILDA: It's very simple, they put food on this ship to award the team that wins the immuntity challenge and to leak to us a little bit a day. Unlike the other Surviviors where they were in an element that could supply food we are locked in a space ship that supplies none. So they put food on here hidiing it not to well thinking we were idiots.

SUZUKA: They must have been thinking of Gene's team when they were hiding it.

HILDA: Exactly and because of Gene's evident stupidity we are able to enjoy a big breakfast well they starve this morning.

HARRY: What!?! You mean my Malphina will be going hungry this morning!! No I can't allow that!!

RON: Calm down Harry, here take another pill.

(HARRY pops a small pink pill)

HARRY: Wow I feel great! What a wonderful day it is!!

SUZUKA: Is there any chance we can switch him for a team member on Gene's team?

JIM: You mean you want someone like Fred Lou on our team?

SUZUKA: Actually I was thinking a trading Harry with Malphina.

RON: That doesn't sound like a bad idea, I was starting to get tired of listining to Harrys ranting about her.

JIM: Then it is agreed, we will capture Malphina and trade her with Harry. But first lets eat, I'm hungry!

(The " Jim is a Weenie" team walks into their compartment to have breakfast)

3 HOURS LATER IN GENE'S TERRITORY

GENE and MALPHINA have disappered to another part of their territory on the ship to be alone.

FRED LOU is pouting in the other cornor because GENE won't make out with him.

HAZANKO is trying to use his Taoi magic to make ASHIA fall in love with him.

ASHIA is trying to devise a way to escape the ship so she can get away from HAZANKO.

GENE: Kiss...kiss...kiss

MALPHINA: Kiss...kiss (Giggle) Gene! Kiss...kiss

FRED LOU: (Sighing) Oh Gene, how I wish it was I making out with you. Oh Gene my wonderful Outlaw.

HAZANKO: Pogaway Sanfa... Pogaway Sanfa...Make Ashia love me...Pogaway Sanfa... Pogaway Sanfa

ASHIA: (Muttering) If only there was a moon near us I could transform and escape.

AT THE SAME TIME IN JIM'S TERRITORY

(Everyone is dressed in camofloge war outfits and war paint)

JIM: Okay team this is the plan, we'll sneak over to their territory when everyone is sleeping and grab Malphina. Any questions?

SUZUKA: Yes, why are we dressed like this if it will be hours till we go and get her?

HILDA: I thought it might be fun to wear these now, I don't know about you but I look good in kakhi!

SUZUKA: ...sigh...

JIM: Now everyone knows there assigment?

EVERYONE: Yes

JIM: Good, then all we have to do is wait then we'll go over.

HARRY: Why should we wait? I want to see my beautiful Malphina now!!!

RON: I don't think he's figured out yet that were exchanging him for Malphina.

HARRY: I want to see her!! I say we go now!! (Heads for door)

VOICE OF GILLIUM: Will all teams please report to the cockpit of the ship! We will now began our first immunity challenge.

JIM: Alright! An immunity challenge!!! We'll win this one!!

HILDA: Lets go, I want to get this over with.

(The "Jim is a Weenie" walks through the hole in the door)

IN GENE'S TERRITORY

VOICE OF GILLIUM: Will all teams please report to the cockpit of the ship! We will now began our first immunity challenge.

ASHIA: All right!!! Time to fight!!!

HAZANKO: Darn! I was so close to winning her over.

(GENE and MALPHINA walk back into the room. GENE has lipstick stains all over his face and MALPHINA's hair is all mused up.)

FRED LOU: Oh Gene!! How could you do this to me and with that unworthy womyn??

GENE: Shut up Fred!

ASHIA: Thats a nice color on you Gene but I don't think it suits you perfectly.

GENE; Shut up Ashia!

MALPHINA: How are we supposed to get to the immunity challenge if we are locked in here?

GENE: Shut up Malphina!

MALPHINA: Gene!

GENE: I mean I'm not sure. Sorry Mal, I was on a role there.

HAZANKO: How are we supposed to get out of here, if the door is locked? What are we to do? Blow it up?

(One of the blue GILLIUM robots appear from the ceiling)

GILLIUM: I will have to ask that you do not do that to my ship. The other team has already done extensive damage to my doors by blowing them up. I will now release you to go to the cockpit.

(The door slides open and the little GILLIUM robot slides away on his rail)

GENE: (Pulling on his cape) Well we should we go?

(The group walks out the door headed towards the cockpit.)

HEADED FOR THE FIRST IMMUNITY CHALLENGE

GILLIUM: Now that the two teams have assembled I will explain the rules of our first challenge. It's a very simple game, we will have a contest a cooking contest. From this hat,

(A blue GILLIUM robot brings out two hats filled with paper)

GILLIUM: The captions of each team will pick a name from their respected hat and that person whoever's name is chossen will prepare a 3 course meal of appitezers, main dish, and dessert to be consumed by the winning team. Now will the captions please step forward.

(GENE and JIM step forward)

GENE: (Wishing) Please let me me choose Mal. Please let my choose Mal.

JIM: (Wishing) Please let me get someone who can cook. Please let me get someone who can cook.

SUZUKA: Just a moment please, how will we know who wins the challenge?

GILLIUM: The one that wins the challenge is the one who actually can make a decent meal in the shortest amount of time. Now gentlemen please choose.

(GENE and JIM reach into the hats)

GENE: (Looks at paper) WHAT!? I choose myself?!

JIM: (Looks at paper then looks toward SUZUKA) I choose Suzuka.

ASHIA: What? Suzu is going to cook?

SUZUKA: I asked that you wouldn't call me that and yes I will cook. I will seek to challenge Gene in the kitchen.

HILDA: I fear for my life if Gene is going to cook for all of us.

GENE: Hey! I heard that! I'll let you know that I can cook just has well has anyone else here! I'll show you here!! The " Gene is a Big Dork" team is going to win this one!

RON: I hope he knows how stupied that sounded to hear him say his team name.

GILLUM: I know this out of my charecture has show host but I feel I must pray for my life when I hear Gene will be in the kitchen.

GENE: Shut up!

GILLIUM: Quite, now will the choosen cooks please step into their areas, we will began the challenge.

(GENE and SUZUKA walk into their own kitchens, they are unable to see or hear each other but everyone else who sits in the stands that suddnly appear can.

HARRY: So Mal, would you like some popcorn?

MALPHINA: Sure, Thank you. (Takes the bag of popcorn Harry hands her)

HARRY: You know, Malphina you and I were mean't to be. I mean were both bio-androids and lets face it Gene Starwind is an idiot.

(Cut to GENE trying to figure out how to put on an apron)

MALPHINA: Well Gene does have his downpoints but still you shouldn't say such things about him.

JIM: This should be interesting, watching Gene get his butt kicked by a womyn.

GENE: I heard that James! Why can't everyone just leave me alone for once? Rat on Suzuka! She's can do dumb things to!

(Cut to Suzuka calmly tying her apron on)

GILLIUM: Gene, your apron is on backwards.

(Gene looks down to see his arpon is tied around his stomach and is indeed backwards.

GENE: (Untying the knot he made) Grumble...grumble.

GILLIUM: If both are players are ready we will start the clock giving them more then enough time to prepare the choosen dishes. Ready? Set...go.

(A little blue GILLIUM appears in the cornor of the screen holding a timer)

SUZUKA: (Looking at what she has to make) This shouldn't be to hard, calmari for an appitezar, orange fish for the main dish, and peach cobbler for dessert. Simple enough.

GENE: What? An orange fish? I though fish were silver and sometimes green?

HAZANKO: So Ashia, I was thinking if you weren't doing anything and I wasn't doing anything we might....

ASHIA: No

FRED LOU: (Hearts in his eyes) Oh Gene is wonderful. Looks on handsome he looks in that apron just like my own little house wife.

(HILDA and RON MCDOUGAL give his weird looks)

GILLIUM: It seems that Gene has fallen a little behind Suzuka in the making of the main dish.

(SUZUKA is calmly cutting vegtables for the fish)

(GENE is trying to put out the fire on his apron while behind him the calmari burns on the stove.)

MALPHINA: You can do it Gene!! Stop Drop and Roll!! That'll put the fire out!!

JIM: What a comedy to watch this. Gene Starwind, Miss Merry Homemaker!

GENE: Ahhhhh!!! Help my pants are catching on fire!!!

(A GILLIUM robot sprays out the fire on GENE'S behind)

(SUZUKA is now calmly adding carrots to the her fish, which has come out perfectly)

GENE: Whoops! (Watches fish fall on the floor for the third time) Ahh, a little dirt never hurt anybody. (Picks up the fish and drops it on the platter and starts cutting carrots. Everything is going fine until...)

GENE: Owwwww!!! I just cut my finger!!!!!

EVERYONE: Ewwwwwww!!

GILLIUM: Stop whining, you wimp you just nicked it with the knife there's hardly any blood.

(GENE looks down at his finger to see the tinest drop of red blood)

GENE: (Whispering) Blood! (Looks likes he's about to pass out)

ASHIA: What a louser! You see the tinest bit of blood and already you want to pass out. What a wimp you are Gene Starwind!! A strong Ktarl Ktarl like myself here would never give up even if my arm fell off. A strong Ktarl Ktarl like me would fight until the end even if she lost every limb on her body!!

JIM: I wish she would loose her voice at this moment.

HILDA, RON, and HARRY: Agreed

HAZANKO: (Hearts in his eyes) What a gifted speaker she is, every word out of her mouth makes me fall even more in love with her.

GENE: Shut up Ashia!! I'll show you!! (Starts cutting carrots again but drops most of the pieces on the floor and manages to knock over the fish a couple of times)

(SUZUKA is calmly cutting peaches for the cobbler and neatly putting them into a pan without dropping even one. She then goes to the oven and pulls out a perfectly done platter of orange fish and vegtables)

EVERYONE: Ohhh...Ahhh.

GENE: They must be ohhing for me, a handsome stud like me can make a perfectaly good platter of orange fish. (Opens te oven to see it's on fire, again)

GENE: Ahhhhh!! Fire!!!!

GILLIUM: Not again.

(The blue GILLIUM robots put out the fire, again and GENE reaches into the oven and pulls out a mess of blackend ashes that in someway revels it once was a fish)

GENE: Well it's a tad over-done, so what some people like their food crispy.

(SUZUKA is mixing her batch of peach cobbler)

(GENE is cutting the peaches, he manages to drop the peach slices on the floor twice and one drop his knife in the whipped creme standing nearby. Knowing nothing better, he licks it clean and starts chopping the peaches again)

(SUZUKA is cleaning her kitchen, calmly washing dishes while her cobbler bakes in the oven)

(GENE finally gets his cobbler in the oven then looks to the huge pile of dishes in the sink)

GENE: What you have to be kidding me!!! Doing dishes is a womyns job!!! There is no way I'm sticking my hands in that soapy water!!

(All the feminists in the audience get up and walk out of the room in protest)

GILLIUM: Gene because of your big mouth we have just lost a third of our viewing audience. Another outburst like that and you will be booted off the ship with out any chance of knowing what the prize is.

GENE: Alright!!! Alright!! Geez!!! (The oven timer dings) Allright saved by the bell!

(GENE takes his cobbler out of the oven, it's done perfectly golden brown all over)

(SUZUKA pulls her cobbler out of the oven, it's not has perfect has GENE'S. Bits of it are little more burned then other parts.)

GILLIUM: Since our contestants have finished with 2 minutes to spare we can go on to the taste test now. None of our contestants can taste the food that was made until we find a winning team so we have taken the liberty of bringing the author of our show on board.

(Essence walks on waving to everyone and blowing kisses)

GILLIUM: Now we will raise the partions dividing the two people and compare the dishes.

(The walls are lifted and GENE and SUZUKA walk up to their food.

(SUZUKA's food is neat and appietaizing looking except for the cobbler.)

(GENE'S food is burned and dirt looking except for the cobbler which is deliciuos looking)

ESSENCE: This is a big toss up here Gillium. I think it would be best if I tried the cobbler since I like peaches.

GILLIUM: Would it be you would like to try the cobbler because Gene's looks more appietizing and he promised you a night on the town with hi if he wins?

ESSENCE: (Blushing) No....

GENE: Darn he's on to me.

GILLIUM: Right, we'll see about that.

(ESSENCE cuts a piece of each of the cobblers, she first takes abite of SUZUKA'S)

ESSENCE: This is good, but a little bland and lacking in flavor. The burned parts leave something to be desiered also.

(ESSENCE then takes bite of GENE'S cobbler. She is silent for a moment then drops the plate and fork before clutching her neck and passing it out)

RON: Well that wasn't quite the reaction I was thinking she would get from the stuff

GILLIUM: Yes, well we'll have the paramedics here in a few moments to pump her stomach. Meanwhile it's safe to say that the " Jim is a Weenie" team has won this immunity challenge and therefore will be taking the gun back to their quarters tonight along with enjoying a delicous dinner catered from McDonalds, our coperate sponsers. We love to see you smile:-)

(Three blue GILLIUM robots enter carrying the gun and give it to JIM in a big grand ceremony)

(Meawhile the AUTHOR is recieving CPR to revie her)

GILLIUM: And that also means that tonight the " Gene is a Big Dork" team will meet and kick one player off the ship.

(All of the "Gene is a Big Dork" players exchage looks with each other)

(The AUTHOR is now being hooked up to life support)

GILLIUM: We will meet in the laundry room in one hour to decide your fate, that is all. (The pink GILLIUM robot disapperes on his rail)

(Suvivior music plays in background the lights dim on everyone has they walk out of the room toward their quarters)

RON: Ouch! I just fell on my knee wrong!!! I wish they would turn the lights back on so we could see our way out of here.

MALPHINA: Uh Harry, could you please let go of me. I'm not on your team you know.

HARRY: Actually your not supposed to know but later on we're going to ki--

HILDA: Okay that's enough of that. (Grabs HARRY and makes him let go of MALPHINA) You better go back to your area and just ignore him, they say he fell on his head one to many times when he was a kid.

ASHIA: Grrrrr, I can't believe that Gene Starwind loosing like that. I swear when I see him again I'm going to tear him up into little pieces and....vote him off the ship!!!

FRED LOU: Oh not my wonderful Gene!!! How I would despair to loose him!!!

HAZANKO: Ashia, you know you look so beautiful when your angry like that. What do you say you and I maybe go catch a pizza?

ASHIA: Shoo fly don't bother me.

(The lights fade out even more and RON manages to fall down again. We now see all the members of the "Gene is a Big Dork" team indiviualy talking about what they feel before the tribal council)

MALPHINA: (She is sitting in front of a window looking out into space her hands are neatly folded in her lap) Basically I am a little angered by the fact that Gene lost this challenge for the team and I know right now he has a good chance of being voted off the ship but I won't vote him off. (Blushes) You might say my love for him overrules the anger I feel but has for who'll I vote for that is to be kept secret, I prefer not to tell.

FRED LOU: (Sitting in front of the same window, rubbing his ear) Yes I am mad at Gene right now for botching up our first attempt at winning a challenge but I won't vote him off the ship. If I were to loose him now I don't know what I would do!!! Instead I was thinking of voting Malphina off the ship, she has way to much contact with my love and she needs to be, how should I say it, disposed.

ASHIA: Basically Gene Starwind is an idiot, he picked his own name out of that hat hoping we would loose so he could vote me off the ship. Well two can play at this game I'll simpally vote him off the ship or Hazanko, I'm not entirely sure yet.

HAZANKO: So Ashia sat in the same chair has I'm sitting in?? Oh I'm so happy, I want to be close to her all the time. Have you seen the way the lights shines in her eyes when she gets angry or the way she yells? What a beauty! What I'm supposed to talk about the events of the challenge? Well basically I'll vote for whoever Ashia votes for.

GENE STARWIND: Look, when I reached into that hat I had no idea I was going to pick my name. I was hoping for Malphina since she actually knows how to cook but by some dumb luck I choose myself. So I can't cook, it's a womyn's job anyways.

(Half of America turns the TV channel to watch "Who Wants to be a Millonare?")

GILLIUM: Gene, please just talk about who you will vote for. Were loosing our audience because of you.

GENE: Well I'm not sure, it's a toss up between Fred, Ashia, and Hazanko. Actually I would like to vote everyone off so I can be alone with Malphina on the ship.

(Cut to the Laundry room where everyone is sitting around a fake fire)

GILLIUM: We have assembled here tonight to have a tribal council. You come has a team but by the end of this council one person will leave this ship and four members will walk back to their territory. Since this is your first council I will explain the rules. Each of you will go to the scared box (Points to a shoe box covered with glitter and glued macaroni) and write the name of the person that you want to have removed from the ship. When the last person has put in their votes I will count them and that person will be taken off the ship. Understand?

(EVERYONE nods)

GILLIUM: Good now when a person is voted off the ship, I will take down a their pair of Gene's underwear hanging from my rail. (Points to five pairs of blue underwear hanging up with each person's name on it)

GENE: They took my underwear to use instead of torches? I was thinking I didn't have quite enough when I washing it a few days ago.

GILLIUM: Now if we will began with Malphina casting her vote.

MALPHINA: Okay (Gets up and walks over to the box)

(At the box)

MALPHINA: (Writing) I have decided to vote this one off the ship. (Holds up her piece of paper to the audience then folds it and slips it into the box)

(MALPHINA walks back and sits down and gives GENE a small smile)

GILLIUM: Ashia.

(At the box)

ASHIA: I just couldn't take it anymore so I have decided to elminate him. (Holds up her piece of paper then folds it up and slips it into the box)

(ASHIA goes back and sits down)

GILLIUM: Hazanko.

(At the box)

HAZANKO: Who did Ashia vote for? She refused to tell me. Oh what am I to do? (Writes a name down on the paper) I hope she voted for him also. (Folds the papers and slips it into the box)

(HAZANKO walks back to the group)

GILLIUM: Fred Lou.

(At the box)

FRED LOU: I'm pretty sure everyone knows who I have decided to vote off the ship. (Folds paper and slips it into the box)

(FRED LOU walks back to the group and sits down and winks at GENE)

GILLIUM: Okay now that everyone has voted we will now tally the votes and somone will leave the ship.

(Three blue GILLIUMS bring the box over to the pink GILLIUM and remove the lid)

GILLIUM: The first vote is for... Gene Starwind.

GENE: Figures. (Crosses arms)

GILLIUM: The second vote is for... Fred Lou.

FRED LOU: What?!

GILLIUM: The third vote is for...Fred Lou.

FRED LOU: Who is voting for me?

GILLIUM: The fourth vote is for... Malphina.

MALPHINA: Oh...

GILLIUM: And the last vote is for...Fred Lou. Well the council has spoken and Fred Lou tonight we will take down your pair of underwear and you will leave this ship.

(Three blue GILLIUM'S take down FRED LOU'S underwear and throw it on the floor then for good measure jump on it a bit)

GILLIUM: If everyone will please accompany me to the hatch we will now send Fred on his way.

(At the hatch, EVERYONE is in space suits while FRED stands in front of the door looking crest fallen)

GILLIUM: The council has spoken, Good bye Fred.

(GILLIUM presses a button to open the door and FRED is sucked into space)

FRED LOU: (Flying away in space) Oh Gene how could you do this to me?!?!?!?

(GILLIUM presses the button to close the door)

GILLIUM: That is all until tomarrow when we will meet again for the next immunity challenge.

(The lights fall dim has everyone is trying to get out of the space suits)

GENE: Oh great not again.

MALPHINA: I can't see anything, Gene?

ASHIA: Someone is touching me!!!

GENE: Soory about that Ashia, thought you were Mal.

MALPHINA: Gene!

HAZANKO: You keep your hands off my lady!!

ASHIA: I am not your lady!!!

GILLIUM: What a bunch of lunatics.

MEANWHILE...

SUZUKA: I'm not sure why we have to eat McDonalds? The fat content alone will kill me.

JIM: Your just mad because the shake machine was broken and they couldn't make you a green tea milk shake.

HILDA: (Looking at Big Mac in hand) Yuk, I think I'll pass on tonights dinner and instead break into the stores for something more appitezing.

RON: I wonder how Gene's team is doing now that tribal council is over?

HARRY: Oh I hope they didn't boot Malphina off the ship. Oh my love won't you sing to me one more time?

JIM: Relax, they kicked Fred Lou off the ship. I saw him fly past a window a little while ago when I was walking by.

HARRY: Oh my love I'm coming for you!!!

HILDA: Are we still going to kipnap Malphina tonight?

HARRY: Oh Malphina to hear your beautiful song once more. I would be so happy!

RON: Yes, I don't know how much more I can take of this.

JIM: Then it's agreed we'll go at 200 hours and make the switch.

RON: 200 hours? What do you mean?

SUZUKA: He means 2:00am in miltary time.

HARRY: Oh, Malphina my love!! I will come for you!!!

(HARRY is tied up in a cornor while everyone eats their supper)

* * * * *

GENE: Yes I'll admit that I voted Fred off the ship but he was getting on my nerves. It won't be a big loss to my team for him to be gone.

MALPHINA: I had to vote Fred off, he was getting in the way of Gene and I's relationship. I know Fred does like Gene so I did what I had too, I voted him off the ship.

ASHIA: I'm so mad!!! I put in a vote to get Gene Starwind off the ship and what happens? He's still here instead that moran Fred Lou is floating in space!! Grrrrrrrrrr!!!

HAZANKO: I wonder if Ashia voted for Fred Lou also? I just put his name down because she did. Even though I'm not sure if she did, I do hope she did though.

(HAZANKO gets up and walks out of the room. The lights grown dim and we see the ship floating off into the distant stars)

(Ending credits roll by)

VOICE OF ANNOUCER: See you next time, on... Survivior!!!

* * * * *

I don't own Survivior or McDonalds, they are just being used to promote this story and to make jokes upon. I am sorry to kick Fred Lou off the ship but you must know I will choose all people who get kicked off the ship by picking their names out of a hat. Has for who wins the Immnunity challenge you have to stay tuned to see which team will win each challenge but I need help making up some challenges.

Please send me some ideas for some good immunity challenges. I will honor all ideas and if I use your idea I will give you full credit in my story. Thank you!!

PLEASE READ AND REVIEW!!!