Outlaw Star Fan Fiction ❯ Trapped ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
I do not own OS or any caracters featured except for Jay and Cale.

Chapter 5
I continued to struggle against the ropes. Geez, how tight could that guy tie them?
I froze as I heard someone on the other side of the door. I pretended to be unconcius as the door opened, and the person I knew had to be Jay came through.
"Hey kid, I know your awake. Stop pretending to be unconcius," Jay said.
I opened my eyes slightly and looked at Jay. More like glaring. Jay had a silverish grey short beard, and his eyes were blue.
He meet my glare, and said, "Kid if you want to survive this trip you had better behave. Lowe didn't say anything about you being dead."
I was feeling a *little* more intimidated, but tried not to let it show. Jay smiled, and walked out of the room.
*****
I sat impatiently waiting for Suzuka. Geez, she just *had* to be late for once.
Finally she walked in. She had no idea what had been going on since we went to Sentinal.
She sat down in one of the wooden chairs, and said, "So did you get the bounty?"
"Not exactly....-" I proceded to tell her the whole story from there. After it was done, she thought for a moment, and said,
"Well then, most likely they are heading for where Fred is. I suggest we go there."
"Might as well. It's our best chance of getting Jim." I replied.
*****
I frowned as I tried to see the room I was in. It was dark so I couldn't see much, but I figured I should at least try.
From what I could see, there was a chair in one of the corners, and a couple boxes. Not much. At least from where I could see things.
Geez, I never thought this would be so *boring*. Here I am in a spaceship, captured, and I'm bored stiff! Never thought it would happen.
I wonder if I'll get any food. Probobly not, but who knows. I wonder how long I've been here? I wonder if I'm going insane.(Sorry I just had to add that)
I smirked at the last one. Probobly not. If I was than it wouldn't really matter becasue Lowe would probobly just get someone to kill me, or imprison me the rest of my life when he gets me. And *then* I'd go crazy.
*****
I sat in the seat, bored. We were a couple hours away, Jay and Jim were probobly almost there.
Suzuka had been trying to find information on Jim, and all she found was that his fathers name was James Hawking and that he was dead.
I was so lost in my thoughts, that when a shot hit the OutlawStar, I nearly fell out of my chair.
After a couple of shots had been fired, I saw the ship. Ron's ship. Just my luck, We're going to get Jim, and we run across Ron.
Surprisingly we got away from Ron pretty quickly. Apparently Ron's ship's engines weren't exactly at the greatest of conditions.
*yawn* I of course, was exausted, and almost imeadiently fell asleep.
*****
I woke with a start. How long had I been asleep? There was no way to tell in here.
My stomach growled. Suddanly I was sorry I hadn't eaten alot at the resteraunt with Gene.
I was wondering yet again if Gene would save me, when the door opened. In stepped Jay. What surprised me is that he was carrying food.
Apparently Jay noticed my look, and said, "I'm not in the habit of letting my bounty starve to death."
I realized something, and said, "I can't exactly eat with my hands tied you know."
"Thats why Im going to cut you loose. You'll eat the food, and then I'll tie you back up."
I could tell there was a problem with his plan, and said, "How do you know I won't try to escape?"
He grinned, and said, "That's beacuse your oing to be unconcius while I untie you, and when you wake up there's no way for you to get out. The doors have a DNA coding so you can't go anywhere in the ship without me."
I wasn't surprised when he hit me again, and darkness, (more?) invaded my vision.
I woke up on the floor. The food was next to me, but instead of eating, I thought.
Well lets see. He untied me by hitting me, but how does he intend to tie me back up? Of course! The food must be drugged. Well what can I do?
I hid the food, and pretended to be unconcius, and after a while, Jay came back in.
When he was about to tie me back up, I hit him on the head. He was unconcius. I tried the door, and it wouldn't work.
Geez, stupid Jim, remember what he said about the DNA stuff. I pulled him over to the door, and used his hand to open it. I than dropped him and went to see if I could find the control room.