Pet Shop Of Horrors Fan Fiction ❯ 100 Cups of Tea ❯ Teamwork ( Chapter 48 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Raditz's Reconditioned Tail

Saturday, October 14, 2006
Lime Version rated M
Disclaimer: I don't own Raditz or DBZ.  I own Dr. Atomica Stellari though.  This is for entertainment only.  This has been rewritten because I realized the original mutual pain concept was a bit too strange…   

Raditz grumbled under his breath as he strode back into the apartment.  It was only two weeks after he started living on this planet called earth.   Only days after he had claimed a female of this world for his own and part of him was cursing while the other rejoiced.  While it solved many problems it created others.  Namely Raditz though because he was going through that initial coupling phase Nappa had gleefully bragged about. Legendary help anyone who was sent on a purging mission when newly mated.  It was almost never done.  But some superiors had sick senses of humor. Then the Idsarjin pleasure slaves made their money on a very desperate and horny Saiyan male or female. Unless they were Third Class.

He wandered through the sitting room, and into the kitchen. Opening the door of the huge fridge he grabbed a bottle of Hercule sport drink.  In two gulps he finished it off before reaching for another.  His shift had left him parched, and he had other needs to sate as well.

To one of his caste, the thought of facing anyone but your chosen mate after the sealing was an anathema.  Perhaps that was one reason why Raditz had remained single for so long.  He enjoyed the favors of his various assignments far too much to tie himself down to one female.  Perhaps it was because he had not found one worthy of his talents or who would meet his stern criteria.  At least till most RECENTLY. This lack of finding `the right one' inherently pissed his father Bardock off, because it was Saiyan law to perpetuate the family line.  Just HOW that was carried out was up to the male, but his mother was constantly pressuring him to find the RIGHT female to `mate and breed whelps with' before handing his life and existence to her.  Coupling for the sake of satiation was ONE thing.  But with the intent to breed was a sacred trust, at least to Third Class.  Only the best and most suited female could be chosen, and when she carried his firstborn son would she be bound to him for eternity.  

The blue and brown armor was a replacement for the old cracked and pitted armor he had been wearing when he came back to life.  He heard a woman's voice just outside the door and stood just inside to wait for her.  Apparently she was not joking when she said she would join him here after her shift in the lab.  His furry brown tail flickered around his waist lightly, still reminding him there were certain weaknesses he hated.

Elite and second class had turned their nose up at the tradition of exclusive mating bonds for reproduction, passed down by the religion of Great Father Oozaru.  Believers of the Legendary thought that only the strongest male should find the strongest females best suited to sexually please them, and it allowed and encouraged multiple couplings.  Since Bardock and Kinoha revered the old religion, they strictly forbade multiple couplings after a mating bond that resulted in Raditz.  Thanks to him Bardock and Kinoha had remained together.  It was expected of a respectable third class.  Unfortunately separate assignments had kept his mother on Vegitasei and his father off with his purging team for long periods of time before they could come together for sex.  Usually Kinoha flew to a favorite bar to rendezvous with her mate Bardock for some victory rutting.  Someone had a sick sense of humor assigning Raditz parent's to separate details. Raditz suspected it was probably someone that was jealous of his father's knowledge and success in developing an artificial moon.

The urge to play with his mate caused interesting thoughts.  It was fun having a female to pursue, knowing that he alone would reap the rewards of mating with her. Raditz smirked lightly, the corner of his mouth twitching up a bit.  He rarely smiled, much like Vegeta and Nappa his facial expressions varied from a devilish grin to a harsh laugh.  Anger and shock were shades of his emotions unaccustomed to joy and laughter for something warm. Yet lately Raditz had toned down his smirks to near human smiles. There was a lot to smile about with Dr. Stellari in his life. So anticipating her arrival, he stood just inside the door, flattening himself against the wall.

One thing that aggravated Raditz about the past was remembering his first assignment out of the training academy.  Namely the care of Saiyan whelps before they were ejected into space.  Because he had helped his mother and other females while giving birth, he was a prime candidate for this duty.  Few females could be spared to attend a whelping female Third Class.  Elite had their female or male slaves to attend, and seconds usually as well, or a family member.  Or they bypassed live birth by using gestation tanks to free both for off planet assignments.  Third Class usually carried full term, and it was the duty of a male relative to stay and guard the female while the male was gone.

As the oldest son, Raditz fit the bill.  Turles had presided and guarded his mother Kinoha when he was whelped, and he was only 11 revs standard.  This gave them a strange kinship, in addition to the fact they were cousins by blood.  So when the time came for Kakkarot's whelping, Raditz had eagerly taken up the station.  His father was displeased by this favoritism for he always felt Raditz was too tightly tied to his mother. Raditz because he was handsome often became the butt of jokes. Too handsome for his own good.  Scaring off many females who presumed he was just a tease, while attracting the attention of males who preferred their own kind.  
 
The other thing that boiled Raditz blood was that he had considerable difficulties with overcoming his sensitive tail.  The blasted thing betrayed him at the worst time, significantly causing him to fail in battle exercises.  It kept him from achieving higher ratings then he would have liked.  And the worst reputation among others who called him a `weakling'.

All that changed the day he was assigned to the prince's purging unit.  The day after his brother's pod was sent off and Vegetasei blew up.  Nobody could call him weakling there. He had a clean slate to prove himself among Frieza's men.  Something inside Raditz shut down, and he was never the same.  Sex to him became a mere appetite to fulfill.  Without the pressure of his mother hounding him he became steeped in Changeling culture. It was hard to hold onto the old ways when his cousin and patron Turles constantly forced the favors of his concubines on him.  Still he could hear the echo of his mother's voice telling him to breed and find a female.

Sensitive Saiyan ears picked up the knock on the door.  He then heard his new mate punching buttons to activate the code he had given her yesterday.  Because they were slowly being introduced to Saiyan culture, Nappa and Raditz had limited contact with humans.  Bliss had provided some information already, but the culture classes given by the Prince and Bulma were also sobering.  They were in a far more egalitarian society than he was accustomed to.  

"Hey, Raditz, are you in here?" she called. "Come on, I arranged a babysitter and everything you big baboon!  And you have the NERVE to show me up?"

"You have no idea," he thought with a smirk.  Her scent was floral, but not overly so because she did not wear expensive perfumes. Rather she chose to use the basic soaps and deodorants that did not mask her true aroma. Within hours of mating with her for the first time Raditz had committed every nuance of her scent to memory. Out of dozens of females on this world, no millions he could track her down. Just inhaling her trace on any item of clothes drove him wild with desire. Then he understood why Bardock always kept a lock of Kinoha's hair in the compartment of his left boot. At first he thought his father nuts for taking out a lock of Kinoha's hair and inhaling deeply of it before climbing into a space pod. Also, having the soaked blood of Toma's red band around his forehead reminded him of the scent of his best friend. Smell was an important reminder of the familiar for a Saiyan.
 
There she was, the curvaceous figure of his female silhouetted before the dimmed room where all the blinds were drawn. It simulated twilight when a Saiyan would hunt mate and prey. All the lights were dim, and he peered down to see female legs gliding under a knee length skirt.  Large busted and large hipped she was ideal for whelping pups. Most Saiyan females were slender and small busted, and the ones considered the most attractive were those with curves not overloaded with muscle. Daily Dr. Stellari wore either a two piece suit with silk blouse, or polo knit jumpers with comfortable dress slacks, and two-inch pumps.  Like many women in the Capsule Materials Division, she had to present an image.  Bulma's dress code specified business attire only, which meant no jeans or anything casual, was allowed. Especially since Professor Stellari was a Scientist.  Still she worked under the direction of others, something Raditz was accustomed to.  A structure of command.

Blasted fate had brought him here and taken his life.  All for a stupid brother with no tail.  Now he had tasted death only to be brought back by his commander's daughter.  In the span of a week he was resurrected and mated.  What a superior female he had chosen from this small blue planet his brother called home.  Dr. Stellari was hand selected by Nappa's daughter Chablis aka Bliss Simms. Atomica Stellari was a scientist to boot, like his father Bardok.  With two children already and no mate in the way she was every single saiyan male's dream. A female with experience pleasing a male and the proof in two live pups that she could successfully carry an heir.   

"Stupid hairy barbarian," she snarled.  “I should have expected he'd stand me up! I'll show him a thing or two!"

The door slid shut.  Dr. Stellari let her purse drop and fumbled for the light switch.  Peering around she saw Raditz bachelor quarters was a generous size.  To one side she saw a hastily patched breastplate and gauntlets on a nearby desk.  Dr. Stellari wandered over to draw the curtains open to the sliding glass door.  Sunlight invaded the gloom, and she peered onto the small balcony this apartment had.  Capsule employees lived in apartments not far from their workplace. The furnished flat had a sitting room, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom.  To her immediate left curved a small kitchen stocked with a full sized fridge to her immediate left.  Specially reinforced all leather sofa and chairs furnished the sitting area centered on a 36 inch television immediately behind her.  To her right a small hallway led to the rest of Raditz' bachelor quarters.

The rasp of the front door sliding shut caught her attention, and she turned to hear the beep of the electronic lock.  Dr. Stellari tensed, her hands raised in a defensive posture.  She shouted boldly, "Who's there!  Don't try anything funny because I'm not just some..."

Nothing answered.  Despite her thick glasses her other senses compensated.  Especially her gut that informed her that someone else was present.  She whirled around to survey the room, calling out, “Hey, you'd better come out whoever you are!"

A low growl answered her.  She gasped, letting fly a length of plastic wildly while bringing up her elbow to slam it into the captor's face. Something tackled her around the waist and a great weight slammed her to the carpet. In the shadows she could not tell, but felt the great weight of the attacker.  His bulk loomed over her with solid legs pinning her down.  Twining her legs around his waist she twisted her body to the side.  Sure enough the attacker rolled off and she was able to kick back with high-heeled pumps.  Scrambling back she managed to bring up her hand and generate a sheet of plastic that shot out and wrapped around the head and shoulders.  

"Get LOST!" Dr. Stellari shouted.

To her shock the figure rolled to its feet, and raised its hand, something glowing.  Shaggy spikes rose up to a great height and the figure towered over her with a fanged grin on his face.  Dr. Stellari shrieked, backing away with her hands raised.  Easily the warrior tore the plastic off, and melted it to bits with his ki.  

"Heh, that was actually impressive for you, Atomica," he laughed.  Folding his arms across his armored chest, Raditz strode on booted feet towards her.

"What the HECK are you doing? You scared me half to death you Neanderthal!" she shouted, half in relief to see him stalking forwards.

"Feisty little thing aren't you, small one?" he teased.  Dr. Stellari didn't care for the primal gleam in his eye and backed away one step for each he advanced.  Her back slammed against the wall, and Raditz pinned her there so her face was level with the middle of his chest.  Large hands closed on her upper arms while he shoved his hard armored body against her soft one.

"Knock it off, you're scaring me," she growled, glaring up at him.

"Does it make your heart pound to be hunted, eh, Atomica?" he teased.

"Does it jar your memory that I don't LIKE games, buddy?" she snarled, glaring defiantly up at him.  "I grabbed your tail the last time you tried bossing me around! I don't go for this Caveman stuff!”

"But I am," he laughed, squeezing her upper arms.  Dr. Stellari pounded angrily on his armored chest with both fists.  Raditz admired the fire lighting up her human eyes, her smell filling his nostrils like perfume.  How he loved to see a female ready to fight back, for it stirred his Saiyan blood to his loins.  There was nothing more stimulating or titillating then sparring with a female Raditz found.

"Get your hands off me, Raditz this minute!" she said firmly.  "I don't LIKE this!"

Her arousal soured to fear. Raditz felt her heart pounding as she panted.  Eyes gleamed with anger as she tensed; her wrists shoving hard as she twisted and tried to bring her knee up into his groin.  He moved back and twisted to the side, releasing her.  This was not the reaction Raditz wanted and he cursed himself for his stupidity.  Doing what came naturally to Saiyans was the thing she least expected.  As always she had much to learn.  Retreating to a distance, Raditz said, "Female, I was only playing.  Cease your trembling!"

"Don't you DARE mess with my mind with me like that!" Dr. Stellari yelled, darting towards the door.  

"Atomica, you misunderstand," Raditz called.  Suddenly he phased out and she slammed into his hard armored body.

"I said MOVE IT, buddy!" she yelled, raising her fists to punch him.  Fortunately Raditz caught either wrist in his hands, and then pulled her towards him.  Both her wrists he wrapped around his back then pinned her arms at her sides while wrapping solid arms around her trembling body.

"Shh, quiet yourself.  I mean you no harm, small one," Raditz hissed, grabbing her by the hips and lifting her up so she was face to face with him.  "I thought you knew Saiyan males are predatory..."

"I won't take abusive behavior!" she snapped.

"Saiyan males often mock fight with their females, before they mate," Raditz blinked at her uncomprehendingly.  

"Wait a minute," Dr. Stellari stammered.  He truly looked confused, causing her anger to subside.

Raditz patiently explained, "I thought you wished to wrestle with me.  I was merely doing what came naturally."

"Wait, you didn't WANT to hurt me or force yourself on me?" she said.

"How little you think of me?" he chided. "I want to mate with you, not hurt you. That hardly makes sense to harm you when you're already such a fragile thing."

"Good grief, Raditz, what am I supposed to expect?" she panted.

"Did someone... harm you before mating with you?" he asked. "Answer me female."

"Yes, if you must know.  My last husband would scream and yell, then try and make up with me using sex," she said with a hint of moisture in her eyes.  "That's why I grabbed your tail that first time after we were together when you tried to boss me around!"

"I see. Apologies for the misunderstanding. I regret toying with you and bringing up such unpleasant memories," Raditz said quietly.  He put her gently down on the carpet and stepped away from her.  

"He... he only hit me once.  And that was more than enough," she said.

"I will not hit you female. Only a coward causes intentional harm to a woman who cannot fight back. Saiyan males and females fight and spar as equals, never to inflict pain," Raditz growled.  "I was only trying to get you into the mood.  I assumed you came here to mate with me.  And Saiyans often spar before they copulate."

"I'm sorry Raditz; you have to tell me these things. I'm no mind reader," she stammered.

Raditz said softly, "Atomica, look at me.  I give you my word as a warrior I will not harm you, nor let you come to harm. I am sworn to protect you and our whelps."

"I... I'm sorry I just reacted on my own instincts like you were doing," Dr. Stellari admitted.  He saw the faint blush of embarrassment cross her face.  Affectionately Raditz squeezed her tightly to him in his version of a 'hug'.  Lightly he nipped at her nose, then her ear with a low growl.

"Why should I harm my own mate, eh when it's more fun to play with you?" Raditz asked, letting her go.  Carefully he crouched down on one knee and wiped the tears from her eyes. She looked away in shame.

"I don't like being pushed around by anyone, that's why," she whispered.

"Nor do I," Raditz said quietly, cupping her cheek and turning her to face him again.  "I'm not accustomed to ningen traditions.  That's your job to educate me, remember?"

"This whole relationship takes getting used to," Dr. Stellari said quietly, lifting her hand to caress and pet his hair.  

"Then show me how you humans get in the mood," Raditz said.

"The way you first approached me was fine that first night with those cheesy come ons," she shrugged.

"I will teach you more about Saiyan customs I promise," Raditz nodded.  "I sometimes forget you AREN'T a Saiyan…"

"That's sweet of you," Dr. Stellari chuckled, melting inside.

"I… am not sweet!" Raditz protested, spluttering.

"I mean that's so… well… so very protective of you," she tried again.  "I mean anticipating the needs of your mate?"

Raditz nodded at the modification.  It would have to do till she learned the necessary vocabulary.  Dr. Stellari whispered, "You can show me how to um… wrestle with you… but since we already did what comes next?"

"Open up your instincts," Raditz growled softly.  "Empty your mind, and concentrate. Do you sense anything?"

Dr. Stellari closed her eyes.  She felt Raditz's body warmth, and smelled the musk from his body.  Strangely something moved inside, and it dawned on her how similar it was to the brushing tendrils of her sons' young minds.  Always they kept a link open, but it was up to her to allow them to see.  Her eyes fluttered open and she peered down at the intense scouter covered gaze of her mate.  "You… that's you in there?  I feel your mind trying to…"

"Yes Atomica," he nodded.  "Let me in.  It's only part of the process.  Unless you think it a weakness.  Third Class do this.  Making a link to share our thoughts and sensations freely."

"Then do it, Raditz," Dr. Stellari said, resting her hands on his head.  She let down her guard, allowing the foreign presence to the courtyard of her thoughts.  As she did with her boys she pictured a fortress with a moat and a courtyard.  Raditz felt relief at her ease in accepting his attempts to bond, at least in a conscious way.  Slowly a warmth spread and she began to sense things that were not human in shape.  Words and phrases dribbled then energy seemed to buzz in her mind at a higher frequency.  Suddenly it became very clear what she had to do next, like second nature.

"Listen to your instincts," Raditz rumbled.  "Your subconscious mind is merging with mine.  Saiyans do not feel, they do.  We act on instinct, and much of what we know is programmed from an early age.  Since you did not have that education it falls on me to instruct you."

"It's a scary thing having someone enter my mind," she shivered.

"You think I like having a ningen's mind poking in my thoughts eh?" Raditz snorted.  "I mean present company excepted."

Shakily Dr. Stellari reached out with her fingers to explore his thick forest of hair.  Like always she loved feeling its strange texture.  Much like horsehair it was stiffer and wirier, but still had a silky feel to the fibers.  Almost like rich fur it felt.  Raditz purred deeply in his throat to feel her scratching his temples, then massaging his scalp with her fingernails.  Like a cat she petted and kneaded through his hair.  Raditz tugged her towards him so he could nuzzle against her clothed breasts.   His large hands stroked the backs of her thighs, and his head came to her abdomen crouched on one knee.

“I like that, don't stop," she sighed.

"Mmm, this feels quite pleasurable. Saiyan males love their females to preen them. Go ahead, what are you waiting for, precious one," Raditz purred.
 
At the sound of this endearment, Dr. Stellari choked.  However she did not want to jinx this so she figured better not to draw attention to it.  Instead she tunneled through his mane to feel the soft richness of it.