Pokemon Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Queen Megan ❯ Vol 5: Chap 45: Darkness Maze ( Chapter 45 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Darkness Maze
Dateline: Grace and the others fought Noi. Grace had brought Noi back to good.
"What now Katrina?" asked Grace. "We have to go though the darkness maze." said Katrina. "We have this maze to keep the enemy out." said Amberus. "It's like one of those garden mazes at Victorian park." said Takeru. "So what are we waiting for? Let's go!" yelled Grace. Then she started running towards the maze. "Grace! Wait up!" yelled Katrina. "What?" she asked as she stopped in her tracks. "Do you know where to go in the maze?" asked Katrina. "Of course. * pause * Actually I haven't got a clue." said Grace. * The others fall down. * "Let's let Amberus and Noi lead the way." said Sabrina. "That's great idea." said Serena. "You all have to be careful because this maze is full of traps." said Katrina. "Then we'll all split up." said Amberus. "Great idea." said Katrina. "I like that." said Grace. Amberus took half of the group and Noi took the other half of the group. Then they all walked into the maze.
***
Meanwhile in the huge black star shaped object, Sepheroth was spying on the group. "Ah, they're all on in the maze." he said. Then he came up with a great idea. "I'll play tricks on them." he said. Then he teleported down to maze.
***
"Which way do we go now?" asked Kristy. "I think it left." said Amberus. Then she and her group went left. Sepheroth had made path go into a circle. So they ended back where they started. Amberus and her group went left again. They ended back where they started again. Amberus and her group went left again. So they ended back where they started again. "Uh... why are we getting around in circles?" asked Grace. "Huh?" asked Amberus. Then it hit her. So she threw a rock into the path. It came back a hit Ash in the head. "Ow! That's hurts!" he yelled. "Sorry. I had to see something." she said. Then she saw the problem. "Sepheroth has changed the path to confuse us." she said. The * The group falls down. * "Relax, I've got an idea." said Amberus. Then she threw a fire ball into the path and it became straight. Amberus and the children walked there the path. They ran into about three or four more tricks but Amberus fixed them all. Meanwhile Noi and her group were having some of their as well. They didn't which way or who was up. "Where are you guys?" asked Jen. "Up here!" yelled Tiffany. "But where up here." said Jen. "No you're not were up here!" yelled Tiffany. "We're up here!" yelled Jen. "Actually... You're but right." said Noi. "Huh?" said Jen, Tiffany, and the others. "You're looking up at each other." she said. Then they all looked up. "But that's really impossible!" yelled Izzy. "I've got it!" yelled Noi. Then she threw an onion bomb down and it became straight. Noi and the children walked there the path. They ran into about three or four more tricks but Noi fixed them all.
***
The two groups had met up at the end of the maze. The children were mad at Grace. "All right. Sepheroth played some tricks on us and I was wrong." she said. The children were still a little mad at her. Then they all walked out of the maze. (Noiz: They may be out of the darkness maze but what new challenges await our friends? Find out when you read the story.)
The End