Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ 2=1=2=3??? ❯ the prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

[a.n] Hey kez here because this is my first fic be nice.

prologue

The wind blew gently casting a feeling of eerie silence, as only one girl in all Cerulean was awake, staring out of her bedroom window. The wind played with the loose strands of hair that fell from her loose side ponytail; she had wide green/blue eyes that seemed to melt the heart of any boythe 16 yr old couldn't sleep. Her name was Misty Waterflower.

Misty's pov.

I remember it all so clearly how could I have gotten myself into this position? I guess I am asking myself a rhetorical question since I do know how. I knew it was a bad idea from the start but I just couldn't of brought myself to tell him that night… **flashback**. "Happy 16th Mist" said Ash with a grin and kissed me gently on the cheek. "You're an adult now little lady you should act like it" Delia Ketchum [Ash's mum] said with a strict tone but all the while she smiled at me. "Like Mist your like all grown up." One of my sisters exclaimed as I began to talk to Ash. "Don't you ever find them annoying?" he asked me gently. I cast him an exasperated look and said " You mean prissy missy and kissy a.k.a Daisy, Lily and Violet. Sometimes yeah why?" Ash just frowned and turned to the bar keeper they began talking and soon the whole pub was filled with chatter. **end flash back.**

How could a night of such innocence turned into this tragedy. I guess I can't call it a tragedy as some would call it a blessing I know there are hundreds of women who wish they could be in a similar position to me. I knew something was wrong after Ash ordered what seemed like his one millionth drink that night. OK so now I am exaggerating but he had had a lot of alcohol. It is hard dealing with Ash Ketchum as your boyfriend on a normal night but when he's drunk he's damn near impossible. He convinced me to do something I shouldn't of done OK I was sixteen and I was technically allowed but I still shouldn't of. I saw the look on Ash's face on that day one month after my 16th. He had just won the johto league winning the title of pokemon master something he had always been dreaming of but I had to do this. **Flashback** "I won Mist I won isn't it great?" I just stared at him I guess he knew something was wrong `coz he shot me a quizzical look as he got swept into the crowd.

I waited outside until Ash came out I couldn't handle him finding out about my situation I nearly had a heart attack when I found out he'd go ballistic and tell me it was all my fault then dump me, typical guy right? "Mist are you OK you seem kinda tense?" a voice from behind me asked plainly making me jump. The adrenaline rush mademe feel exited even though this was a bad moment. "Ash I…I I can't do this anymore Ash I … I …I'm breaking up with you." I said trying desperatly to stop the tears that were threatening to fall from cascading down my cheek. " Your joking please tell me your joking." He croaked out he looked as though he was going to cry aswell. "No I'm not I… I'm breaking up with you." My words came out a lot harsher than I had intended. " And I hate you I am moving back to Cerulean and… and…" I broke off there realising how much I had hurt him. How could I lie to someone I love so much I didn't hate him but I'd rather that I broke up with him than he dump me after finding out I was pregnant.** end flash back**

That night I packed my bags and left now here I am sitting here about to become a single mother in 4 and a ½ months. Tommorrow I reach the half way mark my sisters already know and they are praying that it's a girl but I don't care what it is as long as it dosen't have to go through what me and Ash went through when it gets a bit older.

A/n what d'ya think good bad or what I know it is kinda short but I promise then next chapter will be better it's 8 o'clock now and I got school in the morning so I gotta get off the comp and do my homework don't forget to r+r