Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ FADING ❯ Ash? ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

FADING

By KangaKilla

Dedicated to: Shcooonimini

Chapter two: Ash?

Viridian City was in close proximity as the trio walked along the path, the clouds overhead threatened to spill over and crash down to earth. Hurrying along the path Misty looked around the streets, making sure that she stayed close to Ash and Brock. The centre of town was crowded with people trying to get inside before the storm hit, it had gathered fast and was moving with unnatural speed. Misty, Ash and Brock all got split up when they tried to get to the Poke'mon centre.

Misty found herself in an alleyway and she shivered from the memories, her mind was over flowing with fear that she couldn't move, she was stuck next to the wall, he breath coming in short gasps as a figure loomed towards her.

Ash looked around him, he had to find Misty, she was acting strange, she did that whenever she went near towns, she would stay as close as she could to either himself of Brock.

"MISTY!" He called out, `there' out of the corner of his eye he caught a flash of red hair and he went straight for it.

"Mm looki what I found" the voice gravelled out, the shrouded figure moved closer towards her, Misty whimpered and tried to move away from the man, her nails scraping against the wall making her fingers bleed.

"Please" she pleading with a small voice, the man laughed and moved closer

"You are very beautiful" the man licked his lips and lowered himself towards her.

Ash stopped dead in his tracks, there was Misty by the wall, tears running down her cheeks, she was trying to get away from the man that was coming towards her, fear welled up inside of Ash, then anger followed soon after `no one touches my Mist' Charging full force at the man ash kicked him in the stomach sending him flying. Ash pulled Misty behind and kept her hidden.

"Pikachu, thunder shock" the small yellow rodent went forwards and charged up his little shock pouches on his cheeks

"Pika CHUUUUU!" The yellow thunder shock ripped through the air and hit the man head on. Not waiting to see if the man was even alive Ash grabbed Misty's arm and pulled her back into the now semi crowded street.

"Misty?" Ash asked as he sat her down a stone fence, he knelt in front of her and brushed the flame like hair from her blue eyes "Misty are you alright?" he asked, his voice strained with emotion.

"Ash?" she asked barley above a whisper, she sobbed and fell into his arms "oh ash" she was crying into his chest, Ash was shocked, Misty never cried, not like this, and she was petrified, he had seen it in her eyes. Ash rubbed Misty's back as sobs racked her body, nuzzling into Ash's neck Misty fell asleep quickly, the emotional stress had tired her out. Ash picked up the sleeping form of Misty and carried her to the Poke'mon centre, `I hope we can figure out what is wrong with her' Ash thought as ran started to spill from the sky and splat on both his and Misty's face.

~~~~**~~~~~~**~~~~~**~~~~

KangaKilla: Yeah I know its short but next one she's going to spill all

Shcooonimini: shcoo skimi niscoi

KangaKilla: …mm…ok then…

Shcooonimini: skiminimi shcoo skishcoo

KangaKilla: I think ill go now…

Shcooonimini: SHCOOOOO!!!!!!

KangaKilla: AHHHH!!! Runs away from a crazy Shcooonimini