Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ MASTER QUEST ❯ FIRST JOURNEY ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]











MASTER QUEST

BY,

BINAL PATEL

ALSO KNOWN AS

POWERBLAZER

OR

N.R. (NO RULES)












===== =========================================================================== =============================


Author's Notes: HELLO EVERYONE! *The crown just blinks as a sweatdrop appears on their heads. * -_-;* Oh okay, heres the fanfic. *Sighs, puts hands in his pockets and kicks a pebble that suddenly appears. * Oh and REVIEW! I'm an 11 year old so be nice. Here's the PokeDex of all of the Pokemon in Dragon Town.
Scroll down to see the real chapter 1. (There's going to be new stuff you've never seen. O_O.)

Snakdron: A snake/dragon type Pokemon that looks like a snake with dragon wings.
Draagoon: The mythical dragon of hope, the appearance is not known. Dragon type.
Mythical Draagoon: The main dragon master. The combination evolution of Draagoon and it's trainer.
Phoenix (Not really a native.): The mythical phoenix that is said to rise agian from the ashes. Fire/Flying/? type.
Lantis (Not really a native.): A Pokemon found in the region where Atlantis is thought to have been. Water/?


================================================================ =============================================

CHAPTER 1: FIRST JOURNEY

Hiya, my name is Ryu Dragon. I live in the town named Dragonia Town in the Mystic League. The Mystic League is filled with Pokemon from the Indigo League, Johto League, and the Orange Islands. Every League has it's special Pokemon and so do we. It all started that bright and sunny morning...

I got up and rubbed my eyes as they got blinded by the bright sunlight beaming through the open window. I lazily looked at the digital watch on my wrist and smiled because I still had an hour before I got my Pokemon. And go to travel the continent getting gym badges and hoping to meet my brother. My brother took off three years ago for the quest to become an Elite Four member. He had but now he always stayed there never leaving because he was too busy with all the trainers. I just want to be a Pokemon Master, not an Elite 4 member. It would break my mom's heart that she couldn't see me.

I got dressed ad didn't bother to take a shower, I would take a bath on Route 1 which was near the majestic Water Essence Lake. I got off my small bed and slowly walked to the stairs. I skipped the first one because if anyone stepped on it, it would let out a long groaning creak that woke everyone. I made my way down the stairs slowly and into the Living Room. I was suprised to see that it was an inky black in the room with the curtains closed tightly. "Mom, dad!", I yelled. Suddenly the lights flicked on blinding me again for the second time that day. When my sight finally came back I saw that I was surrounded by my family, relatives, and friends.

"Suprise!", yelled the group rattling the windows. Soon they began to laugh at the shocked look on my face that mirrored my mind. Finally after a minute of silence I said, "Woah." Then I grinned ear to ear as my bored guests finally so some reaction from me. "Finally," said Slaine as he walked over to me and punched me on the shoulder. Slaine is my best friend and we're leaving together so we can have some friends on the trip. Shane just shook his head and threw me a round present. "Let me find yours," I said as I began to rummage through my pockets. You wouldn't believe what was in my pockets. I muttered as I rummaged through my pockets, "Candy, Caterpie, Pokeball, Potion, HOW DID THAT GET IN THERE, Elephantar, ELEPHANTAR, ah here it is."

The party guests sweatdropped as they saw the huge pile of junk beside me. I took the present and handed it to Slaine. It was a Pokeball with something in it. I suddenly remembered the present Slaine had given me. It was another regular Pokeball. We both opened the Pokeballs at the same time and were blinded by the bright light as the Pokemon materialized for the first time in front of us. "Phoeeeenix," shrilled the Pokemon Slaine had given me in a high voice. While the Pokemon I had given Slaine growled, "Lantis," in a deep voice. "ALL RIGHT I GOT A POKEMON," yelled Slaine and I in unison. Meanwhile the guests ounce again sweatdropped.

Then everyone walked up to us giving us both the exact same presents except our parents. They gave us both different things. After everyone gave us a present we had
-6 Pokeball
-6 Potions
-6 Transers
-6 Trainer Machines
-I got Power Sword
-Slaine got a Defense Shield

When I looked at the clock agian I realized that I was late to go to Professor Racosho's lab. I hurriedly said my good-byes along with Slain and we both took off in a sprint to the lab as fast as legs could go. I made it just as Stug, the professor's grandson walked out with Pokeball in his hand. "Too late loser," said Stug in that annoying voice that sounded like he had so much snot in his head that he couldn't breath. I rushed into the lab with Slaine close behind as the Professor walked up to us with a look of regret. "I've got no more Pokemon left," said the Professor. "No worry," I said as I showed him the Pokeball with a fire symbol on it meaning that it was occupied with a fire Pokemon.

Slaine then took his Pokeball and showed the Professor the water symbol on it showing that it was occupied by a water Pokemon. As Slaine and the Professor talked about water I opened my Pokemon and peeked in with one eye. What I saw shocked me to no end. The Pokemon lived better then me! Phoenix was sitting in a large fluffy chair watching a big screen TV with the stereo on with the volume full blast. Phoenix turned around and looked at me then shrilled, "Phoenix, Pho, en, Pho." Which meant, "Come on in already!" "One-second," I said as I closed the Pokeball when I felt a tapping on my head. "What," I said as I turned around to see Slaine and the Professor. "Um, Hi," I said as I scratched the back of my head laughing like a goof.

The Professor and Slaine just sweatdropped as their sweat glands stopped working from overuse. "What were you doing?", asked Slaine as he tried to make his sweat glands work agian. "One sec," I said as I turned back to the Pokeball in my hand. I opened it up agian and peeked inside to see Phoenix still on the couch. "How do I come in?", I asked as I saw Phoenix walk fly to another part of the Pokeball and come back with popcorn. "Just throw the Pokeball at yourself," said Phoenix while the PokeDex on the table translated everything. "Um, OK," I said as I flicked the Pokeball at myself. I suddenly felt myself turn into energy and materialize in the Pokeball. Meanwhile outside the Professor and Slaine watched is shocked silence as the Pokeball started to float and glow bright red and orange.

Slaine tried to touch the Pokeball, but suddenly stopped when a red light sweat over him. "No bad intentions detected, pass," said a mechanic voice as the red and orange glow around the Pokeball faded as Slaine promptly touched the Pokeball, the energy appeared only this time it was blue. The energy then was sucked inside the Pokeball adding a green and blue part to the aura surrounding the Pokeball. The Professor left alone just shrugged his shoulders and went to get his sweat gland rested.

***

Slaine appeared inside the Pokeball and was shocked by the loud stereo. He soon got over it and looked around while muttering, "How could a Pokemon get all this cool stuff." "This can serve as a rest area, when your inside this Pokeball a protection field will appear around it and only people with no bad intentions can pass," said Phoenix. "Wait a sec, how can you talk," said Slaine as a question mark appeared above his head. Phoenix just pointed at the translator on the table which beeped every time someone talked. "Oh," said Slaine as he began to explore the dimensional pocket that was the Pokeball.

***

In a dark realm where creatures of the light feared to tread and darkness was born stood a creature of the darkest energy. The humanoid creature stood in a dark and musty room with little light. The creature let out an echoing evil laugh that drilled fear into the heart of everyone that could hear him, and some who couldn't hear the evil entity. The creature looked at the black ball of energy on the table and smiled an evil smile showing blood red teeth. The creature turned around and blinked it's red eyes as it rasped, "Yessssss, yesssss, ssssoon there will be enough energy to make a dimensssssional crack in the dimensssssional wall."

***

Hype and Ryu both shivered as they felt a cold wave pass over them as an evil laugh echoed in their minds. The feeling soon left them leaving a lingering coldness and evil. Phoenix and Lantis both stared at their masters and friends as a cold wave passed over them. Phoenix and Lantis suddenly roared out, "Demonca, you are not welcome here!". After a minute the lingering feeling of cold and darkness went away. "Who was that," I asked as I sat on a chair. "That was Demonca of the dark realm. He is trapped behind a dimensional wall of infinite power, but his power is so vast that he can make a small crack in the wall. Don't be fooled, infinite power walls are the hardest things in the universe," squawked Phoenix.

Suddenly a bright light filled the Pokeball and I found myself outside the Pokeball as the mechanic voice said, "Recall function has been finished." The professor, now well rested walked up to us and said, "So, what's up?". The question was left unanswered as we rushed out of the door, trying to do the impossible. We were trying to escape the craziness of our lives. Slaine and I kept running until we reached the beginning of our journey, Route 1 that lead to Mythmeria town. Just to tell you the towns are named by the type of Pokemon they have. For example, my town is named Dragonia Town, it houses many rare Dragon type Pokemon.

Anyway, me and Slaine walked down Route 1 as fast as we could without making ourselves too tired. As the Sun slowly moved across the sky sending streaks of color across the sky we finally found a Pokemon. It looked like a thin snake, with two wide wings that looked like they were from dragons. Slaine, being the expert PokeDex he was said with a thoughtful look, "Snakdron: The snake/dragon type Pokemon. One of the rarest Pokemon in the Kanto/Johto league. But in the Mystic League, near Fragonia Town it is common." Meanwhile, the Snakdron and I stared at him. I then said, "Dude, don't you ever get a headache from all of dat?". Slaine just turned bright red and blushed so much his ears turned red. "Anyway," I said as I turned back to Snakdron, grinned, and took out a Pokeball. I then shouted, "Snakdron, your MINE!"...

I unclipped Phoenix's Pokeball and threw it at the spot in front of Snakdron. The Pokeball flashed open and let Phoenix out with a clicking sound then

Oh yeah, just to give you a better view of the characters I'll tell you how they look.

Ryu Dragon:

Age: 11

Tall: How tall do ya want em?

Weight: How much da ya want him to weigh?

Appearance: A boy with a sharp face and spiky black hair that looks like it hasn't been combed a long time. He has strong legs and regular size arms.

Personality: He has a caring personality from his Mom and dad, who are former Pokemon trainers. He wants to be a Pokemon Master, and find the answers to the questions of his life....

Slaine Ikagochi:

Age: 11

Tall: Same height as Ryu.

Weight: How much do ya want him ta weigh?

Appearance: A boy with a slightly smart look that has spiky black hair that's tamed. He has strong legs, and a little weak arms.

Personality: He has the same personality as Ryu. But he wants to be an Elite 4 Member by training Pokemon or taking the Elite 4 Test.





================================================================ =============================================

Author's Notes: Dude, or Dudess, please REVIEW. I'll try to update faster is you review. Just click that little button and review! Please!

================================================================ =============================================