Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ MASTER QUEST ❯ TEAM SLAVER ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]










MASTER QUEST,

BY,

BINAL PATEL

ALSO KNOWN AS,

N.R. or POWERBLAZER.

(A LOTTA NICKNAMES, AIN'T IT?)







____________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ___________________

Author's Notes: *Author comes on stage and yells, "WELCOME BACK".* The crowd just blinks and sweatdrops. *"Ahh, c'mon, don't you people ever talk"?*
The crowd holds up a sign that says, 'GET ON WITH THE FANFIC!!!". * "Oh, just wait a minute." A robot pops up and says, "The author doesn't own Pokemon and if you sue him then all you'll get is air, nothing, and a quarter of a penny." The crowd gets mad and throw random junk food items at me. The author just opens his mouth really BIG and eats all of it. * "God I love anime mouths..."* *"Well bye..."*

________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________




CHAPTER 7: TEAM SLAVER


Phoenix slowly glowed brighter and brighter and slowly began to change into a new body. It's long wings grew longer and wider as it body grew taller and taller and its talons grew a little longer and sharper. Its head stayed the same except its beak grew a little curved and looked razor sharp. It still kept on growing until it no longer was the size of a regular bird. Now it was half ways to my waist showing it had grown a lot. All in all it looked the same except that it had grown taller and its bird eye's pupils had changed into a more human looking pupils. It had the glint in its eye that showed it was an intelligent creature. Then as the glow faded out it let out in a human/bird sounding voice, "Raised PHHHHOOOOEEEENNNIIIIXXXX."

Slain was having a good old time as he sat down on the floor and wrote everything he could about the new Pokemon. Meanwhile I just jumped off the walls with happiness, since Phoenix had evolved because it was really happy. Zeus then held up a net and stopped me in midair. "You better not have left any marks on MY walls," he growled. Suddenly I felt like I should run for the hills agian, because all the walls had footprints on them. I pulled a brush and bucket of water out of Misty's Mallet sub-dimension, don't ask me how, cause I don't know how. Then in a blur I raced one the walls cleaning them until they were spotless and sparkled like your teeth after your Mom forces you to brush your teeth in the morning.

Suddenly I heard a boom and suddenly smoke appeared everywhere blinding me and making me cough. Then I heard three voices, "Prepare for trouble, and make it double *cough* Jessie, James *cough*". The smoke cleared and I was suprised to see two people shaking as they held in one hand a cane. They had wrinkled skin and they looked like they were eighty. There hair was colored red and blue which looked really fake. There wore big glasses thick lens glasses that made them look even more old. The Pokemon in front of them looked as old and wrinkly as them. I slowly jumped up and scratched there faces. They two humans slowly moved there arms to clutch there faces. All of it seemed like it was in slow motion, reallllllly boring slow motion.

"We, don't, have, time, for, this," said the Meowth slowly. "Oh, okay, Team Slaver, come, out," said James really slowly. Then out of the shadows of the gym two people wearing a black outfit came out, the clothes looked like Team Rocket's outfit except where the R was supposed to be there was a picture of a whip that was hitting a human's shadow. The people in the clothes looked a lot like Jessie and James....

The woman had blue hair that flowed down her back like Jessie and green eyes like James. She had that pointy nose of Jessie and she held a rose in here mouth. The man had red hair that was styled like James's hair and the same dreamy look on his face like James. He had an air on snobbishness around him like Jessie and looked like he only cared about himself. Jessie and James meanwhile cried and sniffled, then they both pulled out a tissue and blew into it really hard with their noses. "Our babies," they sniffled, then they both agian blew into their tissues agian.

Meanwhile the kids of Jessie and James turned bright red. The man said, "Mooooommmmmm." The woman said, "Daaaddddddd." Then they turned back to me and everyone else, they were still bright red from embarrassment. "Prepare to be destroyed, by Jemes, and Valerie, and...!", they yelled. Out of the shadows a Pokemon ran out, it was a Thiefer. It looked like a Meowth, except that it had a diamond coin on its head and it had long white pointed ears. Its claws were a golden/yellow color and it had a more evil look in its eye then Meowth. "Thiefer!", yelled the Pokemon. "We are Team Slaver, with our leaders Jessie and James!", yelled the two in unison.

Jessie and James just blubbered some more and more at those words. "Now, hand over your Pokemon or be enslaved," said Jemes in a cool voice. "No way loser!", I yelled. "Then face the consequences!", yelled Valerie as she took a PokeBall out of her pocket. Jemes did the same and they both threw their PokeBalls high up in the air. Then as with any other PokeBall a blinding flash filled the room. When my vision returned I saw that Jemes had thrown out a Snarer, and Valerie had thrown out a Snakier. Then it was my turn, I fished out two random PokeBalls out of my pocket and threw them. They opened with a flash and then I got scared for my Pokemon...

________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________

Author's Notes: So do ya like it? So what do you want for a new chapter? (My Ideas)

A) Ryu loses the battle with Team Slaver and gets captured, he must escape.

B) Ryu wins and continues his quest.

C) Give me an idea.

________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________