Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pokemon Love! Minun's World ❯ Pidgeot's 2nd Arrival ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Previously on Pokemon Love.

Dustox has his mate, Beautifly. But something is going to happen to Dustox.

Chapter 9: Pidgeot's 2nd Arrival

Dustox gasped as the Beam almost hit him, but Beautifly pushed him and received the damage.

"NO!" -Dustox

Beautifly(In slow mode) fell down. Dustox's tears flowed down as he was saved, but as Beautifly slowly dying.

Beautifly was damaged... Her breathing wasn't good, neither. Dustox saw this Pokemon... Pidgeot!

"Are you Minun?" -Pidgeot

Pidgeot was in shiny version. His hair on his head was now yellow instead of red.

"No, but why did you hurt Beautifly!" -Dustox

"I didn't mean to... I thought you was Minun..." -Pidgeot

Pidgeot flew away knowing that those 2 were alone again.

"It's okay... I'll r-rest for today..." -Beautifly

Beautifly fainted after her last words. Dustox picked her up and flew to the base.

Pidgeot was at the base first. He decided that he would use Hyper Beam to destroy the base... and he did. Everybody woke up from the base. The top part(Upstairs) bursted into flames. Minun quickly got out and saw the base.

"But why..." -Minun

Plusle was out second.

"..." -Plusle

"Who has done this?" -Minun

As Plusle started to look at Minun, someone's wings badly hittted Minun. He landed on his knees, then was down.

"Got you now!" -Pidgeot

"Oh, you again?" -Plusle

"Now it's complete!" -Pidgeot

Everybody came out to see what happened, even Pandora.

"But why..." -Pandora

Pidgeot backed everyone up by using Whirlwind. He then used Hyper Beam again. The base(All of the parts of the base) blowed up. Everybody gasped in dismay.

Pandora got up and quickly attacked him. Pidgeot's head moved as a dodge. Pidgeot used Wing Attack at Pandora, but he transformed to Graveler and used Rock Tomb. Pidgeot was stuck there for a moment.

"Too weak." -Pandora(As Graveler)

Pidgeot broke out from the attack and used Quick Attack. The attack wasn't good, anyway. He was backing up manually, mad. He screamed out loud for some seconds. Pikachu came out and used Thunder Wave at Pandora. Pandora didn't felt it, but he was paralyzed.

"Who is he?" -Pikachu

"Pandora." -Pidgeot

Pandora(As Graveler) transformed back. He was growling from the attack. Minun got up slowly as Plusle helped him.

"Pidgeot, take Pandora. I'll get Minun." -Pikachu

"Okay." -Pidgeot

The two splitted up as Pandora used Thunderpunch on his own. Pidgeot was flying from the attack and crashed down again(Just like Rhyhorn did). Pidgeot quickly got up and used Fly. Pandora countered it with Take Down.

On Pikachu's side, Minun used Tackle at him. Pikachu used Mega Kick to back Minun from his spot. Plusle took Pikachu's hand and threw him. Minun jumped up and exact timing, he used Mega Punch - backstabbing - at him. Pikachu didn't move for a while.

"Too easy!" -Pandora and Minun

Pikachu and Pidgeot backed up and they were back where they started.

"Darn..." -Pikachu

"We'll get you later on!" -Pidgeot

Pikachu was on Pidgeot and he flew away. Everybody's tears started to go out because they lost their home, Minun's base.

Pandora started to power up like CRAZY!

"Why did they do this?" -Pandora

"Hey, calm down! At least he didn't get his own base..." -Minun

Pandora started to calm down.

"We can find some more bases now." -Pandora

Everyone followed Pandora until there was a good base. Some hours of finding, and as the sun rised, Castform found one that was just like Minun's Base.

"Alright!" -Pandora

"But what are we going to name it?" -Plusle

"Pandora and Friend's!" -Minun

To Be Continued...

Next time on Pokemon Love...

Pandora and Friend's secret base is now the new base that Everyone has.

Next Pairing: Castform x Charmander/Hoothoot/Seedot