Pokemon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ The Magical Portal ❯ Chapters 1 - Chapters 23 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The Magical Portals
Book One
By Kaibafan1/Siera Star

Chapter 1

Once there was a princess who lived in a place called the Moon Kingdom. The Moon Kingdom was on the moon. The princess’s name was princess Maria. Her mother was Queen Serenity and a half sister Princess Serena/Serenity. The princess had five guardians. They were Thunder, Lightning, Mystic, Silverbolt, and Nightstalker. Thunder was a werewolf with magical powers. Lightning was Thunder's brother who too had magical powers and was a werewolf too. Mystic was a unicorn with sparkling wings, a rainbow horn, and had many different magical powers. Silverbolt was like an eagle and a falcon but bigger. He has great magical powers too. Nightstalker was a cross between a lion, a tiger, a panther, a cheetah, and a leopard. His eyes are green.

Mystic is probably the most important of the five guardians. She has the strongest bond with the princess. The five guardians protect the princess from all evil. The Queen always had parties, wonderful ones. They were actual balls. The princess thought the Moon Kingdom was boring. She was always sneaking down to earth. She had other guardians they were known as the sailor scouts. They were Sailor Mars (Rei), Sailor Venus (Mina), Sailor Jupiter (Lita), Sailor Mercury (Amy), Sailor Pluto (Setsuna), Sailor Uranus (Haruka), Sailor Neptune (Michiru), and Sailor Saturn (Hotaro). Sailor Mars was the Sailor Scout of fire. Sailor Mercury is the Sailor Scout of ice. Sailor Venus is the Sailor Scout or goddess of love.

Sailor Jupiter is the Sailor Scout of thunder. Sailor Pluto is the revolution warrior or the keeper of time. Sailor Uranus is the Sailor Scout of light. Sailor Neptune is the Sailor Scout of water. They scold her for going down to earth by herself. The princess sneaks down to earth to see the earth prince. The earth prince is prince Anumbus. They are in love. The warriors that help him out are the warlord of Illusion Daise, the warlord of Venom Sekhmet, the warlord of Darkness Cale, the ronin warrior of Wildfire Ryo, the ronin warrior of Hardrock Kento, Cye of the torrent, Sage of the Halo, and Rowen of Strata. They help the prince out. They love to see the princess. They teach her how to fight. She can transform into the legendary Dark Sailor Scout of the moon, Dark Sailor Moon. Sister to the Legendary Light Sailor Moon, well half sister.

In this form she can fight using her tiara, a dark moon scepter, the dark moon wand, and the a dark version of the  gorges wand. She has more power probably then anyone but they don’t know it and neither does she, yet. One day while visiting earth on the path through the woods she ran into Daise

“Hello,” she said.

“Hello,” he said, “Prince Anumbus wishes for you not to come to the palace today, but to go to Moonlight Lake.”

“But that is near the mountains my mother the Moon Queen does not want me near unless I have an escort or the Spirit Dragon is there,” the princess said.

“I can fix that, I will escort you there if you would like me or I could tell him to send the spirit dragon if it would please her,” Daise said.

“No you escorting me should be fine the Spirit Dragon doesn’t like being bothered a lot unless it is an emergency,” She said.

“Alright then lets get going,” Daise said.  

They reached Moonlight Lake by noon. They found Prince Anumbus in the small valley right next to the lake.

“Over here,” he said.

The princess and Daise came over to him.

“What is that?” Daise said. He pointed to a middle sized glowing ball.

“I don’t know, I know I have seen it in a book before,” he said.

“I know what it is,” the princess said. They looked at her. “It’s a portal.”

“A portal!” Daise said.

“Then I have seen it before,” the prince said. “In the book of portals made by someone from your kingdom.”

“Lets check it out,” said Daise.

“We can’t, we don’t know where it goes or if we do will it disappear and leave us stuck in whatever place it takes us without knowing how to get back,” the princess said.

Just as they were talking the portal was getting bigger and closer to them. The portal shot a beam at them. Prince Anumbus jumped in front of the princess with his weapon outstretched and Daise pulled out his shield. But it was no use they were lifted into the beam and disappeared into the bright light. Every thing going dark is the last thing they saw.

          & nbsp;  
Note: I do not own any Sailor Moon or Ronin Warrior Characters. Princess Maria and her five guardians Thunder, Lightning, Silverbolt, Nightstalker and Mystic are my own. The spirit Dragon is also my own. Also Anumbus being a prince was my idea. He’s not really a prince in the show.


Chapter 2

“Hey look over there, there’re some people unconscious,” said a boy.

“There are three,” said a girl.

“Lets give it a try to see if we can wake them,” said an older boy.

“Hey they’re strange looking,” the girl said.

“Stop making rude remarks,” the older boy said. “They’re waking up.”

The Princess stood up with the other two.

“Where are we?” the princess said.

“I don’t know,” Anumbus said.

“Your in Pallet town” the younger boy said.

“What’s your name, I’m Brock,” the older boy said.

“I’m Misty,” the girl said.

“And I’m Ash and that’s Pikachu,” the younger boy said indicating a big yellow mouse.

“Where are we,” Daise said. “I know he said Pallet Town, but where’s that and what is that thing.” He pointed to Pikachu.

“Are you from another world or something?” Misty said sounding sarcastic.

“We are from another world,” the princess said angrily. “I’m Princess Maria.”

“I’m Prince Anumbus of the earth,” Anumbus said. “She is the princess of the moon kingdom.”

“I’m Daise the warlord of Illusion,” Daise said. The two boys and the girl looked surprised.

The princess sighed then decided to tell them everything. She told them about the portal, the bright light, and everything going dark.

“Then we found ourselves here,” she said.

“Wow that is so cool,” Misty said. “You’re a princess, How do you plan to get back to your world?”

“Well you told us there are different kinds of these Pokemon, that psychic ones can do teleportation. I was hoping we could ask them for help,” Maria said.

“The place with the most psychic Pokemon is the Jhoto League, but we need eight badges from the Jhoto Gyms to get in,” Ash said.

“I don’t know if we have enough time,” Anumbus said.

“We will, we would just be bored at home, this will let us have fun while searching for how to get home,” Maria said.

“Lets do it,” Daise said.

“You can get a new version of the Pokedex and poke balls from Professor Oak,” Ash said.

****        ****

“Welcome Princess, Ash has told me all about you and your friends,” the Professor said. “I think you will be safe to go with Ash, Misty, and Brock. Here are six empty poke balls and a Pokedex. You will need to catch pokemon.”  

“There is no need to try and get a few to use right now,” Maria said snapping her fingers and six Pokemon appeared.

They were Espeon, Umbreon, Raichu, Ponyta, Teddiursa, and Chikorita.

“Wow!“ Ash said. “You even have magic.”

“Neat isn’t,” Maria said. “These can help me till I capture more.”

“Lets go,” Ash said. “We don’t know how long it will take us to get to the first city in Jhoto.”

They reached the edge of the Viridian City at noon the next day and decided to spend the night there.

“Lets have just a fun battle to test your pokemon,” Ash said.

“Ok,” Maria said. “Lets make it six on six ok,” Ash said. He had Noctowl, Pikachu, Chikorita, Bulbasaur, Totodile, and Cyndaquil.
Ash threw out Pikachu and she threw out Chikorita.

“Thunderbolt Pikachu,” Ash said.

“Chikorita, Stun Spore,” Maria said. Pikachu’s thunderbolt hit Chikorita but was shook off while Pikachu was stunned.

“Takedown Chikorita,” Maria said. Chikorita’s takedown caused Pikachu to be knocked into the tree.

Pikachu looked like it was in pain. Ash called Pikachu back and sent out Noctowl.

“Noctowl, Tackle attack,” Ash called.

“Chikorita, Vine Whip,” Maria called. Noctowl went right through Chikorita’s Vine Whip and knocked Chikorita out. “Chikorita return, Go Raichu,” Maria called.

Raichu was sent out. “Raichu, Thunder,” Maria said.

“Noctowl Reflect that attack,” Ash called. Noctowl reflected Raichu’s attack.

“Raichu, Agility then use Thunder Punch,” Maria shouted.

“Noctowl, Reflect,” Ash called. Raichu’s Agility was to fast, Noctowl slowed because of this which enabled Raichu to hit him with Thunder Punch.

Noctowl was knocked out. Ash then sent out Bulbasaur.

“Bulbasaur, Raichu must be tired now use Vine Whip and then Razor Leaf,” Ash said.

“Raichu use Thunder Punch,” Maria said. Bulbasaur missed with Vine Whip but hit Raichu with Razor Leaf.

Raichu was too tired to fight further so Maria called him back. Maria then sent out Ponyta.

“Ponyta, Fire Spin,” Maria said. Bulbasaur was beating badly.

Ash sent Totodile out.

“Totodile, Water gun,” Ash said. The water gun hit Ponyta head on hurting him badly.

Maria had to call him back. She then sent out Teddiursa.

“Teddiursa, Dynamic Punch,” Teddiursa’s attack sent Totodile into a tree. Totodile was knocked out.

Ash called him back and sent out Cyndaquil.

“Cyndaquil, Flamethrower,” Ash said. Cyndaquil’s Flamethrower sent Teddiursa flying.

Teddiursa was knocked out. Maria next sent out Umbreon.

“Umbreon, Smoke Screen,” The area around Umbreon was clouded with smoke made it harder to see Umbreon.

“Cyndaquil, Fire Spin,” Cyndaquil’s Fire Spin caused the smoke to blow up giving Maria the chance she was waiting for.

“Umbreon, Faint Attack,” Maria quickly shouted. Umbreon came out of nowhere and used take down to knock out Cyndaquil.

Ash then sent out Chikorita.

“Chikorita, Solar Beam,” Ash said. Chikorita sent a powerful solar beam at Umbreon knocking him out.

Maria then told Espeon who like Pikachu stayed out of his ball to go.

“Espeon, Psychic Attack,” Maria said. Espeon’s psychic caused Chikorita to weaken.

Chikorita then sent a solar beam at Espeon weakening him.

“Espeon, Shadow Ball,” Maria said. Shadow ball caused Chikorita to be knocked out which made Maria the winner.

“Wow, you were great for someone who has never been in a Pokemon battle,” Ash said.

“Thanks,” Maria said.

“It’s dinnertime I’ve just made my famous stew,” Brock called.

“After we should go to bed and rest for tomorrow,” Misty said tiredly. After eating they went to bed.

An hour later Maria was still awake. She got up and sat down by the water and started crying. She felt an arm go around her and looked to see Anumbus sit down next to her and she put her head against his chest.

He cradled her and then said, “Your homesick aren’t you.” She nodded as tears fell down her face.

“Yes, I’m used to Mother coming in and telling me a story about the mighty Sailor Scouts that existed a long time ago.”

“It’s my favorite story and there’s never been a night she hasn’t told it to me,” she leaned her head against him.

He moved her face so she was looking up at him then leaned down and their lips came together.  

“Don’t worry, it won’t take long to get home,” he said. They fell asleep as the moon rose higher in the sky.

In the morning they ate breakfast then headed to New Bark Town. They reached New Bark Town at noon. They were told by Professor Oak to go to Professor Elm’s place where they can get information on the Jhoto rules and new Pokemon. After visiting Professor Elm they decide to take a break halfway to Cherrygrove City on Route 29 and eat lunch.

“Lets eat,” Brock said.

“Yah,” Ash said.

“Maria would you like to come on a walk with me and pick some berries, Professor Elm said that there were berries that could help Pokemon heal. It will take dinner awhile to cook.” Misty said.

“Sure it might be fun,” Maria said. Anumbus didn’t look to sure about letting the girls go out alone and he wanted to make sure Maria was safe.

Maria saw his face and said, “Don’t worry nothing is going to happen and besides I’m pretty tough my self.”

He grinned at that. The two girls went off while the boys fixed their early dinner.

“Hey Misty, over here, I think these are some berries,” Maria said.

“They are,” Misty said. There were two berry bushes. “They are both normal berries that help tired Pokemon.” They gathered a whole basket of berries.

While Anumbus and the others were fixing dinner they heard a loud scream.

“That’s Misty,” Ash said.

“Lets go,” Daise said. They reached the clearing where the girls were.

Espeon was sprawled out on the ground injured. There was Bug Pokemon near, four Beedrills. Misty was freaking out.

“Those are Beedrills,” Ash cried

“No wonder why Misty screamed,” Brock said, “She hates Bug Pokemon.”

Pikachu used Thunder shock on the Beedrills, which made them leave.

“ESPEON!” Maria cried. She went next to Espeon’s side and started to carefully stroke him.

“Give him some berries then let him rest and he should recover enough to be able walk, at least until we reach the Pokemon Center in Cherrygrove City,” Misty said.

After some good rest Espeon was beginning to walk good again so they continued on and reached Cherrygrove City just an hour later.  


Note: I also don’t own any Pokemon characters.


Chapter 3

After a quick stop at the Pokemon Center they headed to the Pokemon Mart to stock up on supplies. They stocked up on potions, antidotes, and for Maria to get a poke doll for a young girl that helps out around the palace back in her world and some more poke balls for Maria. They then reached the main road.

“This is Route 30,” Brock said. “If we follow this road we should be in Violet City by dark.”

“We have trouble,” Misty said looking at Ash.

“What do you mean?” Anumbus asked. “Look over there, there is a Pokemon battle going on.”

“So,” Ash said. “It will be fun to be in another battle,” he said.  

“Yes but it will delay us,” Misty said “We won’t reach Violet City by nightfall then.”

“Maybe just one battle should be okay,” Brock said.

“Well, Okay but then only one battle,” Misty said.

They ran into a youngster named Joey who challenged Ash to a battle. While Maria was watching Ash battle something in the bushes caught her eye. She went to see what it was. Anumbus and Misty went with her. Misty said it was a Pokemon, Maria checked her Pokedex and it told her it was a Ledyba a bug type Pokemon. Misty didn’t get scared because it was cute.

“Go Espeon, tackle it,” Maria said. Espeon tackled it and then got hit with Ledyba’s Comet Punch.

Espeon shook off the dizziness.

“Espeon, Psybeam now,” Maria said. Espeon hit Ledyba with psybeam then Maria threw a poke ball and captured Ledyba.

As soon as Ash got done, Misty said, “Ash, Maria just caught a new Pokemon it is a Ledyba.”

“Congratulations,” Ash said, “You now have a new Pokemon.”

“Thanks but don’t just congratulate me, congratulate Espeon too he helped me,” Maria said. Ash then told Espeon good job.

They continued on the road to Violet City. They reached Violet City after dark. They then went straight to the Pokemon Center where they were going to stay. They healed their Pokemon then went to bed. Espeon curled up to Maria. Maria began to stroke Espeon. Anumbus, Daise, and herself were still awake.

“Do you think we’ll ever get home again?” Maria asked.

“I don’t know, but we can’t loose hope now, not yet,” Anumbus said.

“Yes, but how can we be sure the portal will take us home?” Daise asked. “It might just take us to another world, remember you can’t be sure about portals.”

Right when Daise said that Maria let out a groan.

“All we can do right now is hope. At least we have each other and we are not in different worlds,” Anumbus said.

“Yes, but we are in a different world, how do we know what’s going to happen,” she said letting out a sniff. The other two looked at her with a look to comfort her.

“Don’t worry we’ll get back home, lets have some fun in this world at least until we find the portal,” he said. They nodded then laid down to go to sleep.

They got up early the next morning.

“Where are we going?” Maria asked.

“The Violet City Gym,” Ash said. “There you can get one of the eight badges needed to get into the Jhoto league.”

“We’ll be a step closer to getting home,” Maria said.

They reached the gym doors and went in.

“Hello,” said a boy, “I’m Falkner the leader of this gym which one of you will be facing me?”

“We are,” Ash said as he and Maria stepped forward.

“Who is going to lose first?” Falkner asked.

“I’m first and I won’t lose,” Ash said. The battle was short but Ash was the victor.

Falkner gave him the Zephry Badge. Maria then went out on the arena.

“Go Espeon,” she shouted. That started the battle. Falkner sent out Pidgeotto.

“Go Pidgeotto, Quick Attack,” he shouted.

“Espeon, Confusion now,” Maria called. Espeon’s confusion caused Pidgeotto to freeze also making it so he couldn’t attack. “Now Espeon use Psybeam!”

Espeon’s psybeam knocked out Pidgeotto.  Falkner then threw out Pidgey.

“Pidgey, Whirlwind,” he said.

“Espeon, Teleport now,” Maria said. “Now use Faint Attack!” Pidgey was now knocked out and Maria won.

“Here is the Zephyr Badge, you’ve earned it,” Falkner said.

“Thanks,” Maria said. They then went back to the Pokemon Center.



Chapter 4

“Lets head to Route 32 that will take us to Union Cave, then we can head through Union Cave and into Azalea Town, where the next gym is,” Brock said.

“Lets go it will take us two hours if there is good weather to get to Union Cave,” Misty said.

“Lets…go,” Ash yelled jumping in the air.

They finally reached Union Cave by dark.

“There’s a Pokemon Center, we can stay there for the night,” Misty said.

They stayed at the Pokemon Center all night. In the morning it took three hours to get through Union Cave. Maria picked up some poison cure berries, mint berries, and miracle berries along the way.

“Those can help your Pokemon in a battle,” Misty said.

“I’ll need them, I don’t know how tough my opponents will be,” Maria said. They saw a sign ahead of them that said Azalea Town.

“Were here, Hey, What’s that?” Ash said pointing to something scurrying into a bush.

“Lets see,” said Misty. It was a Sentret. “I’m going to catch it. I’ll need all the help I can get. Go Teddiursa, Dynamic Punch!”

Tddiursa’s attack must of hurt Sentret because Sentret let out a screech and tried to tail whip Teddiursa, but Teddiursa dodged it and it him with another dynamic punch.

“Go Poke ball,” Maria shouted as she threw the ball and caught Sentret.

They stopped at the Pokemon Center first to heal their Pokemon. Then they headed to the Azalea Town Gym. They got to the gym at noon so there was a battle going on. Ash and Maria saw that the gym leader had all Bug-type Pokemon, which made it easier for them, they would use their Fire-type Pokemon. The Gym leader came over.

“Hi I’m Bugsy Leader of the Azalea Gym, welcome,” he said.

“Hi I’m Ash and I’m here to challenge you,” Ash said.

They went on to the arena. The battle lasted an hour, Ash won, as you might already know. Then it was Maria’s turn.

“I’m Maria and I’m here to win,” she said.

“We’ll see,” he said. The buzzer went off and the battle started.

“Go Scyther,” Bugsy said.

“Go Umbreon,” Maria said. “Umbreon, Smokescreen!”

“Scyther Agility and blow that smokescreen away,” Bugsy cried. “Now Tackle.”

“Umbreon, Faint Attack now,” Maria cried.

Scyther blew away Umbreon’s smokescreen than tried to tackle Umbreon but missed and was hit by Umbreon’s faint attack getting knocked into a tree. Scyther got up then tried to hit Umbreon with a slash and then knocked Umbreon into a tree. Both Pokemon were really tired and nobody knew which when would fall first. Maria had an idea.

“Umbreon use Mean Look now,” she shouted.

Bugsy knew what will happen and tried to call Scyther back but Scyther had already been hit with mean look and couldn’t be called back. Umbreon then used psybeam, knocking Scyther out. Bugsy threw out Metapod next. Maria recalled Umbreon because he wasn’t strong enough to keep battling. She then threw out Ponyta.

“Metapod, Harden,” Bugsy cried.

“Ponyta, Flamethrower,” Maria cried. Metapod’s harden wasn’t strong enough to block a fire attack and Metapod was burned and forced to be called back.

“Go Kakuna,” Bugsy cried. Bugsy told Kakuna to do harden too.

“Ponyta, Stomp,” Maria said. Ponyta’s stomp was really hurting Kakuna so Bugsy called him back. Bugsy didn’t have anymore Pokemon so Maria won.


“Nice job,” said Bugsy. “Here is the Hive Badge.”

“Thanks, now I only need six more,” Maria said.

“You were great Maria,” Misty said.

“Real great,” Anumbus said smiling.

Maria smiled and they caught each other’s eye. Anumbus gave her hand a squeeze and they headed back to the Pokemon Center. Maria had her Pokemon healed than went out alone and starting looking at the stars dreaming of their home back in their world.

We don’t belong here,” she thought.

A rustle behind her alerted her of a visitor. Anumbus sat down beside her and put his arms around her, she leaned into his embrace.

“I love you, you know that don’t you,” she said quietly.

“I know and I love you too,” he said softly. They got up together and headed back to the Pokemon Center. They went to bed late that night.


Chapter 5


They got up early the next morning and had breakfast. That’s when they decided to head to Goldenrod City.

“Going by the guide book we’ll have to go through the Ilex Forest to get there,” Brock said.

“How long will it take to get there?”  Maria asked.

“If we leave now, it will take six hours,” he said.

“Okay let’s leave now then,” Daise said. “We want to go back to our own world.”

“Were off then,” Brock said.

They had been walking through the forest for two hours when Misty suddenly asked Maria, “What’s it like being a real princess?”

Maria laughed, and then said, “You want to know what it is like being a real princess?” Misty nodded.

“It really isn’t all that, being a princess,” Maria said. “I’m not a normal princess I’m the moon princess and the future Queen of the silver millennium there are always guards around me which means I never get to spend time alone.” She was starting to get tense.

Anumbus felt Maria getting annoyed and tensed and asked Misty not to ask Maria any more questions about being a princess. Misty nodded and stated to talk to herself. Misty started to give Maria angry looks. Anumbus saw these and started to worry.

I hope Misty knows what kind of trouble she’s getting into by making Maria mad, no one has ever dared to make Maria mad,” he thought. “But then Misty doesn’t know what Maria will do if she is pushed to far.”

It was starting to get dark so they decided to spend the night in a clearing near the path.

Maybe things will be better in the morning,” Anumbus thought.

They woke at dawn and reached Goldenrod City in just an hour. They went to the Pokemon Center to heal their Pokemon. They found that the Goldenrod Gym wouldn’t be open until noon, so they decided to look around. They went to the Pokemon Mart first.

“Wow, This Pokemon Mart is huge it has five floors,” Misty said.

“The guide book says Goldenrod has the biggest Pokemon Mart in the Jhoto region, just as Celadon City has the biggest Pokemon Mart in Kanto,” Brock said.

They went in and they got super potions, burn heals, ice heals, and full heals. Maria got water and Great Balls.

After looking at the Pokemon Mart Ash said, “We still have an hour until the gym opens, lets look at Radio Tower.”

“Sure,” Brock and Misty said.

But Maria said, “You go on, I want to look in the underground.”

So Brock, Misty, and Ash went to Radio Tower. Maria, Anumbus, and Daise went to the underground. While they were there they saw a bargain shop.

“I’m going to get souvenirs for the others back home,” Maria said.

“Okay, We’ll be over at the Pokemon Barber getting Espeon groomed,” Anumbus said.

“He’ll like that,” Maria said smiling.

The bargain shop had nuggets, pearls, big pearls, stardust, and star pieces. She got a star piece for everyone back home including Anumbus, Daise, and herself. She also got stardust, pearls and big pearls. When Anumbus and Daise came back with Espeon, Espeon jumped into her arms and started to lick her face.

“He looks great,” she said.

“The gym will open in ten minutes we should get back and meet with the others,” Anumbus said.

Maria nodded and said, “Lets go.”

When they got back to the others they headed to the gym. When they got there they had to wait by the door because there was a battle going on. Then when that battle was over the gym leader came over.

“Hello” she said, “I’m Whitney.”

“I’m Ash,” Ash said.

“I’m Maria,” Maria said.

“Who will battle me first?” Whitney asked.

“I will,” Ash said.

“Okay, But I’m going to win,” she said. “Lets do it.”

They went on the arena and the battle started. The battle lasted an hour and a half, Ash won by a thread. Then it was Maria’s turn.

“Go Milktank,” Whitney shouted.

“Go Ponyta,” Maria cried. “Ponyta show her your Agility.”

“Milktank, Rollout,” Whitney said. Milktank’s rollout sent Ponyta flying.

“Ponyta are you alright,” Maria cried. Ponyta answered by standing up. “Try a Fire Spin!”  

Ponyta sent a fire spin at Milktank but it didn’t stop him.

“Use Rollout again,” Whitney cried.

Milktank sent another rollout at Ponyta knocking him to the ground. This time Ponyta was trying to get up but kept falling down. Milktank was starting to send another attack at Ponyta.

“Ponyta, hurry get up you can do it,” Maria called franticly. Milktank started coming at Ponyta. “PONYTA!”

At that moment Ponyta began to glow. When the glowing stopped Ponyta had evolved to Rapidash.

“It evolved,” Ash cried.

“It’s a Rapidash now,” Brock cried.

“Rapidash, Agility, then Seismic Toss,” Maria shouted.

Rapidash used agility then seismic tossed Milktank into the air.

“Now Flamethrower,” Maria cried. Rapidash’s flamethrower sent Milktank flying and hitting the ground.

“No, Milktank’s been knocked out,” Whitney cried. She called Milktank back. “Go Clefairy!”

Maria smiled then said, “Flame Wheel.”

Rapidash’s flame wheel sent Clefairy sailing. Clefairy was knocked out in a second.

“You win,” Whitney said, “Here is the Plain Badge.”

“Thanks, now I’m another step closer to going home,” Maria said.

They decided to spend the night at the Pokemon Center and leave in the morning.

Soon we will be home again,” she thought.

Soon,” said Anumbus’s thought in her head. She looked at him and he smiled.

Goodnight Anumbus,” she said using her thoughts.

Goodnight Maria,”he said using his thoughts. Then they fell asleep.


Chapter 6

They woke up and ate breakfast.

“Are we heading to Route 36 so we can go to the next city?” asked Maria.

“What’s the hurry we have all the time in the world?” Misty said.

“You may…we don’t, we want to go back to our own world,” Maria snapped angrily at Misty.

“Why is it because you don’t like us?” Misty shouted back.

“If you don’t then just leave now princess and take you’re two annoying guards with you,” she said angrily.

That must of got Maria mad because she shot up and slammed Misty into tree. Ash and Brock tried to make her let go of Misty but were pushed away by Maria.

“Maria, calm down!” Anumbus said. Him and Daise were trying to calm her. “Maria, calm down!” he said again.

This time he got through to her and she took Misty and threw her at the ground.

“Are you crazy?” Misty said angrily.

Maria gave her a mean look. Anumbus could see her energy growing.

“Maria,” Anumbus said.

She gave Misty a look that sent a chill down Misty’s back. She looked at Anumbus then back to Misty.

“Don’t you ever say anything about Anumbus or Daise again!” she growled angrily.

With that she spun around and stalked off in the direction of the National Park. Anumbus watched her.

“Stay here!” he said to Daise and then took off after Maria.

“You asked for that,” Daise said to Misty. “Maria doesn’t like it when her friends are insulted and definitely not when Anumbus is insulted, she won’t take that.”

“Are they in love?” Brock asked. “That is probably why she does that when he is insulted.”

“They love each other deeply that is why she acted like that, Anumbus would probably have stepped in had Maria been insulted further,” Daise said.

“You shouldn’t have said that,” Ash said to Misty.

“I realize that now she said, but she was acting like a brat,” she said.

“You shouldn’t insult her while I’m here,” Daise said. “She is the princess and I won’t take her being insulted,” he said.

“You can’t afford to insult them more, not when Maria is that strong,” Ash said. Daise then got up and left to find Anumbus and Maria.

Maria was on a bench in National Park. She didn’t even notice that Anumbus had appeared behind her.

I can’t believe that I lost control of myself it hasn’t happened before since the time my powers started to grow and I didn’t know how to control them yet,” she thought. “But the moment she brought Anumbus into it I just lost control of my anger.”

“Anumbus is probably mad at me for not listening and I can’t go back to the others now because Ash and Brock will probably get mad,” she tightened herself into a ball. “I should just go alone and try to find the portal by myself and then find them again and we can go home, it’s taking to long the way we are doing now, I can’t do it alone though.”

“You’ll never will go alone,” said a voice from behind her. She turned to the voice and saw Anumbus and Daise there.

“We’ll be with you,” Daise said.

“I’m never going to leave your side,” Anumbus said.

“Thanks for being there for me,” she said smiling as her tears started to dry.

Anumbus took her in his arms and they went back to the others. Misty started being nice to Maria when she found out that Maria wanted to get home because she was homesick and not because Maria hated them. They then started to Ecruteak City. Maria was quiet the whole way.

“Apologize to her for what you said and maybe she’ll start talking,” Ash said to Misty.

“Okay,” Misty said. She walked next to Maria.

“Maria I’m sorry for what I said, will you forgive me?” Misty asked.

Maria answered, “I never forgive anyone who insults Anumbus or Daise.”

Misty began to look hurt and was about to say something when, “Maria forgive her, we don’t care if we are the ones insulted it’s you we worry about,” Anumbus said softly.

Maria looked at him and he nodded so she said, “I’ll forgive you.”

Even though I don’t want to,” she thought.

“Maria…”
Anumbus said quietly with his thoughts.  

Maria sighed, “Okay, and I’m sorry for losing my temper,” she said. A smile appeared on Misty’s face.

“I know we started off wrong, but we’re going to be around each for long time and let’s be friends,” Misty said as she put out her hand.

“Okay, let’s be friends,” Maria said. “Just as long as you know not to make any remarks about me and my friends and know that this is just until we can find the item that combined with my power will create the portal that will take us home.”
 
“Deal,” Misty said.

It was getting dark as they continued on until it got so dark that they couldn’t see the path anymore. They got out their sleeping bags and went to sleep. Tomorrow they would continue on to Ecruteak City.

Chapter 7

While they were eating breakfast Misty asked “We should reach Ecruteak City in just an hour right.”

“According to the guide book, yes we should,” Brock said.

They packed up and continued toward Ecruteak City. When they got there they went to the Pokemon center to heal their Pokemon.

When they started out the Pokemon Center doors Misty said, “Why don’t we visit the Kimono Girls?”

“It says here on this poster that a man will give you money if you beat them in a battle,” Brock said.

“I think we should do it, this battle will get us warmed up to fight the leader of this gym,” Ash said.

“Yah, this will be great because they fight with the evolutions of Eevee and I have two of the evolutions of Eevee,” Maria said.

“Okay, then lets go,” Ash said.
            ;            &n bsp;             ;            &n bsp;             ;            &n bsp;             ;            &n bsp;             ;           
Whe n they reached the Kimono Dance Hall, they found a man outside the place.

“Are you the one that will offer money to anyone who can beat the Kimono Girls,” Maria asked him.

“Yes I am,” the man said.

“Why don’t you just fight them yourself,” Ash asked.

“It’s because I keep getting beat,” the man said.

“We can beat them for you,” Maria said.

“Come on,” Ash said.

When they got inside they saw five girls on the stage.

“Kimono Girls we challenge you to a Pokemon battle,” Ash said.

“Okay,” they said.

“I’m first,” said Kimono Girl 1. “Go Flareon!”  

“Go Totodile,” Ash said.

“Flareon, Fire blast,” Kimono Girl said.

“Totodile, Ice Beam!” Ash cried. Flareon missed Totodile and was hit with Totodile’s ice beam and froze Flareon.

“Flareon, Morning Sun!” Kimono Girl cried. Flareon’s morning sun melted the ice and he was free from the ice.

“Totodile, Dynamic Punch,” Ash said.

“Flareon, Headbutt!” Kimono girl 1 cried. Totodile missed the first time with Dynamic Punch and was hit by Flareon’s headbutt.

Then he came back and hit Flareon the second time with dynamic punch and knocked Flareon out.

“Which one of you will fight me,” Kimono Girl 2 said.

“I will,” Maria said.

“Go Vaporeon,” Kimono Girl 2 said.

“Go Raichu,” Maria said. “Raichu, Thunderbolt.”

“Vaporeon, Acid Armor,” Kimono Girl 2 said. Raichu’s thunderbolt went into the water knocking Vaporeon out.

Kimono Girl 3 came over.

“I’ll be fighting you,” Ash said.

“Go Jolteon,” Kimono Girl 3 said.

“Go Noctowl,” Ash said.

“Jolteon, Pin Missile,” Kimono Girl 3 said.

“Noctowl, Reflect,” Ash said. Noctowl’s reflected Jolteon’s attack, causing Jolteon to be hit with its own attack.

“Jolteon, Thunderbolt,” Kimono Girl 3 said.

“Noctowl, Sky Attack,” Ash cried. Noctowl dodged the thunderbolt and hit Jolteon with sky attack knocking him out. Kimono Girl 4 came over.

“I’m going to be fighting you,” Maria said.

“Go Umbreon,” Kimono Girl 4 said.

“Go Espeon,” Maria said.

“Psybeam Umbreon,” Kimono Girl 4 said.

“Psybeam Espeon,” Maria said. The two psybeams hit each other and caused an explosion in the middle of the arena.

“Espeon, Faint Attack,” “Umbreon, Faint Attack,” they shouted at the same time. They missed each other.

“Umbreon, Shadow Ball,” Kimono Girl 4 said.

“Espeon, Agility, then use Shadow Ball,” Maria said.

Umbreon’s shadow ball missed Espeon, and then he was hit by Espeon’s shadow ball. Umbreon was knocked out. Espeon jumped into Maria’s arms.

“You were great,” Maria said.

Kimono Girl 5 came over.

“You’ll be fighting me right,” she said to Ash.

“That’s right,“ Ash said.

“Go Espeon,” Kimono Girl 5 said.

“Go Cyndaquil,” Ash said.

“Espeon, Psybeam,” Kimono Girl 5 said.

“Cyndaquil, Flamethrower,” Ash said. Espeon missed Cyndaquil but was hit by Cyndaquil’s Flamethrower.

“Espeon, Psychic,” Kimono Girl 5 said.

“Cyndaquil, Swift,” Ash said. Cyndaquil was hit by Espeon’s psychic and was slammed back. Espeon was hit with Cyndaquil’s swift and was knocked out.

“Nice job Cyndaquil,” Ash said.

They went outside to where the old man was.

“Here,” he said. “I was going to give $600 dollars to whoever beat them, but there are two of you so you both get $300.”

“Thanks,” they said. They then went back to the Pokemon center to heal their Pokemon and go to bed.

“Tomorrow we’ll visit burned tower and tin tower, they say there are rare Pokemon there,” Brock said.

“Yah, lets go there,” Ash said.

A hurt look came onto Maria’s face.

Anumbus saw this and said, “Maybe we can split here because we have to get back to our own world,” he said.

“We have to do it during a full moon and there’s one tonight, we don’t know when the next one will be,” Maria said looking worried.

Both Anumbus and Daise looked at her.

Then she said, “I practiced my powers yesterday there was no moon and my powers wouldn’t work, their needs to be a full moon to use my powers.”

“None of my powers worked yesterday, but today with the full moon they work,” she said.

“Don’t worry there’ll be a full moon by the time we reach the Jhoto League,” Misty said.

“Now lets get some sleep now,” Anumbus said putting a hand on Maria’s shoulder. She nodded and then they went to sleep.



Chapter 8

They ate breakfast then headed for Burnt Tower. When they reached it there was a man in front of it.

“The legend says that three legendary Pokemon perished when this Tower burned down and were reborn by a rainbow Pokemon, it also says they are rumored to live in this tower,” after the old man said this he left.

They went inside, just as they walk inside near their feet a floorboard fell in.

“We’ll have to be careful theses floorboards could fall out from under us any moment,” Brock said.

As they were walking forward the floorboard under Maria and she fell in.

Anumbus spun around and jumped to the edge, his hand shooting out and grabbing her wrist. He tried to pull her up but slipped and she fell to the bottom floor.

“There are stairs over there leading down there,” Brock said.

Maria woke up to find a blue glowing Pokemon next to her.

“You saved me,” Maria said.

“Yes,” the Pokemon said. “I am Suicune, the legendary dog of water.” Two other Pokemon appeared.

“I’m Entei, the legendary dog of fire,” said the first Pokemon.

“I’m Raikou, the legendary dog of lightning,” the second Pokemon said.

She was about to thank them when Anumbus puling his weapon out came running towards them with the others. Seeing them the three Pokemon ran off.

“Wait!” Maria called to them.

“Are you alright,” Anumbus said. She nodded her head and then looked in the direction the three Pokemon had run.

“Those were the legendary Pokemon,” Ash said.

“Yes,” Maria said softly.

“Maybe we should leave because this place is too dangerous,” Brock said.

Daise looked at the floorboards then spotted blood on Maria’s ankle.

“Your hurt,” Daise said.

Maria looked then hid it from view, seeing the look on Anumbus’s face she said, “It’s not that bad, just a scratch.”

They left Burnt Tower and went to the gym. When they went in a guy was standing on arena.

“Hello,” he said. “I’m Morty the leader of this gym.”

“I’ll be fighting you first,” Ash said.

“Okay then lets go,” Morty said.

The battle lasted for a long time but Ash came out as the victor.

“I’m next,” Maria said.

“Lets do it,” they said at the same time.

“Go Gastly,” Morty said. “Go Umbreon,” Maria said.

“Gastly, Zap Cannon,” Morty said.

“Umbreon, Smoke Screen, then use Shadow Ball,” Maria said.

Umbreon’s smokescreen made it so Gastly’s zap cannon couldn’t hit Umbreon and then was hit with Umbreon’s shadow ball.

“Gastly, Psybeam,” Morty said.

“Umbreon, Reflect,” Maria said. Umbreon reflected Gastly’s Psybeam and Gastly was knocked out with his own attack.

“Go Haunter,” Morty said.

“Umbreon, Psybeam,” Maria said as soon as Haunter was sent out and not giving time to retaliate. Haunter was knocked out quickly.

“Go Haunter,” Morty said sending out another Haunter and Maria did the same thing.

“Go Gengar, Reflect,” Morty said and Umbreon who was doing the same was knocked out with its own attack.

“Go Espeon, Agility,” Maria said and Espeon was not hit.

“Espeon, Psybeam combined with a Shadow Ball, Maria said. Espeon’s combination knocked Gengar out.

“Here is the Fog Badge,” Morty said.

After the battle they went to the Pokemon Center and stayed there for the night. In the morning they will head to Olivine City.



Chapter 9

When they woke up they had breakfast and then they started to Olivine City. They reached Olivine City in just a hour. They headed straight for gym. They found a girl standing in the middle of the arena.

“Hello,” she said. “I’m Jasmine the leader of this gym.”

“I’m Ash and I’m here to battle you,” Ash said.

The battle went on for a long time Ash lost this time. Then it was Maria’s turn.

“I’m Maria,” Maria said. Maria tried but lost the battle.

Jasmine used Steelix to defeat all of Maria’s Pokemon.

“No,” Maria said.

“Come on, let’s go,” Anumbus said softly.

“We’ll be back for a rematch and you can count on us winning,” Ash said.

Later during that night, Maria was sitting on the dock. When one of the three Pokemon that had ran away came over to her. It was Suicune.

“Hello again, I didn’t get to thank you last time,” Maria said. “Why did you run away?”  

“The other humans, they try to capture us.” Suicune said.

“I know that people in this world try to capture Pokemon like you and use them for battle,” she said.

“Your from another world aren’t you?” Suicune asked.

“Yes,” she said. She explained everything to him and how she has to win these battles to get home.

“I can help,” he said.

“How,” she asked.

“We can help you win the rest of the battles if you use your powers on us that will keep people from catching us,” he said.

“It’s a deal,” she said smiling. A rustle behind her let her know of a newcomer. It was Anumbus.

Suicune turned to run off but Maria said, “Wait, please.” She turned to Anumbus and told him about the deal.

“We’ll be most grateful,” Anumbus said. Suicune nodded and ran off to get the other two.

Anumbus and Maria went back to the others and went to bed. When they woke up the three Pokemon were standing in the shadows.

“Wow,” Ash said. “I’m going to capture them.” Ash started getting up and throwing a Poke Ball at them.

“Wait,” Maria said aiming her hand and the Poke Ball stopped in midair.

“My powers,” She thought. “They’ve returned.”

“They’re going to help us win the battles, so Anumbus, Daise, and me can go home,” she said. “In return for me to use my powers and making it so they can’t be caught.”

“Okay, I won’t try to capture them,” Ash said.

“Come on, lets go challenge Jasmine to a rematch,” Maria said. Suicune, Raikou, and Entei disappeared into the shadows and headed to the gym.

“Jasmine, we challenge you to a rematch,” Ash said. “Back again and you’re going to lose again,” Jasmine said.

“Not this time, I choose Raikou,” Ash said. Raikou appeared on the arena.

“Go Steelix,” Jasmine said.
“Steelix, Iron Tail,” Jasmine cried.

“Raikou, Thunder,” Ash said. Raikou’s thunder knocked Steelix out.

“Go Magnemite,” Jasmine said.

“Raikou, Thunderbolt,” Ash said. Magnemite was knocked out.

“Go Magmetite #2,” Jasmine said.

“Raikou, Zap Cannon,” Ash said.

Magnemite #2 was knocked out. Ash had won the battle. Now it was Maria’s turn.

“Go Suicune,” Maria said.

“Go Steelix,” Jasmine said.

“Suicune, Ice Beam,” Maria said.

“Steelix, Iron Tail,” Jasmine said. Steelix missed Suicune and was hit with Suicune’s ice beam. Steelix was frozen and Jasmine had to call him back.

“Go Magnemite,” Jasmine said.

“Suicune how about an Aurora Beam,” Maria said.

“Magnemite, Thunderbolt,” Jasmine said. Magnemite missed Suicune and was hit with Suicune’s aurora beam. Magnemite was knocked out.

“Go Magnemite #2,” Jasmine said.

“Suicune, Icy Wind,” Maria said.

“Magnemite #2, Thunderbolt,” Jasmine said.

Magnemite #2 missed Suicune. Suicune’s icy wind froze Magnemite #2 therefore Maria won the battle.

“Here is the Mineral Badge,” Jasmine said.

Later that night Maria, Suicune, Raikou, and Entei were sitting on the docks.

“Thank you,” Maria said to them.

“Your welcome, Princess,” Suicune said.

“We will meet you in Cianwood City,” Entei said.

“Okay,” Maria said. Suicune, Raikou, and Entei took off. Maria went back to the Pokemon Center.

Soon, we will be back home,” she thought. She fell asleep dreaming about their home.

Chapter 10

After breakfast the next morning they decided to take a boat to Cianwood City. It took them three hours by boat to get there. Next to a house on the far side of the island Suicune, Raikou, and Entei were waiting for them.

“Are you ready for another battle?” Maria asked them.

“Yes,” they said.

“Then lets go challenge the gym leader,” Ash said. They went straight to the gym. When they got there, there was a man on the arena.

“Hello,” the man said, “I’m Chuck, the leader of this gym.

“I’m Ash,” Ash said.

“I’m Maria, I’m also here to challenge you,” Maria said.

“I choose Raikou,” Ash said. “Go Primeape,” Chuck said.

“Raikou, Thunderbolt,” Ash said.

“Primeape, Dynamic Punch,” Chuck said. Primeape missed Raikou and was knocked out with Raikou’s thunderbolt.

“Go Poliwrath,” Chuck said.

“Raikou, Thunder,” Ash said.

Poliwrath missed Raikou and was knocked out with Raikou’s thunder. Ash had won. Now it was Maria’s turn.

“Go Entei,” Maria said.

“Go Primeape,” Chuck said.

“Entei, Fire Spin,” Maria shouted. Primeape was knocked out the minute it came out of its Poke Ball.

“That’s pretty good,” Chuck said.

“Thanks,” Maria said.

“Go Poliwrath, Water Gun,” Chuck said. Entei was hit with Poliwrath’s water gun the minute Poliwrath came out of its Poke Ball.

“Entei, Fire Blast,” Maria said. Entei’s fire blast hit Poliwrath directly.

Poliwrath was knocked out by the blast. Maria had won the battle.

“Nice Job, you’re a good strong opponent,” Chuck said.

“Thanks, but it wasn’t just me,” she said smiling and looking at Entei.

“Good job to you too Entei,” Chuck said.

“Here is the Storm Badge,” he said handing the badge to Maria.

Later that day Suicune and the other two Pokemon went on to Mahogany Town. It took Maria and her friends three hours to get back to Olivine city. Then it took them four hours to get to Ecruteak City where they had to pass through to get to Mahogany Town. They also would have to go through Mt. Mortar. That will take them awhile.

They will then head after Mahogany Town to Blackthorn City to get the last badge. In order to go there, they would also have to go through Ice Path. Then they can get into the Jhoto league and get the item that can help Maria, Anumbus, and Daise get home to their world.


Chapter 1l

While they were eating breakfast they were talking about Maria, Anumbus, and Daise’s home world.

“Our world is a beautiful place, but it has many dangers,” Maria said.

“What kind of dangers?” Misty asked.

“There are many warriors in our world who would try to capture or destroy the Moon Kingdom,” Maria said.

“It’s because if you control or destroy the Moon Kingdom you control the galaxy,” Anumbus said.

“The Moon Kingdom is where all the leaders of other planets serve as part of my court,” Maria said.

“We should be leaving, if we want to get to Mahogany Town before dark,” Brock said.

They got up and continued on to Mahogany town. They reached Mt. Mortar as soon as they left the town. It took them two hours to get through it. They reached Mahogany Town within five minutes from the Mountain. They went next to the gym. Suicune, Raikou, and Entei were waiting there.

“Were ready,” the three Pokemon said.

“Then lets do it,” Ash said. When they went into the gym they ran into the gym leader.

“Hello, I’m Pryce the leader of this gym,” Pryce said.

“I’m Ash,” Ash said. “I’m Maria,” Maria said.

“Its time to battle,” Ash said.

“Go Raikou,” he said.

“Go seel,” Pryce said.

“Raikou, Thunderbolt,” Ash said.

“Seel, Ice Beam,” Pryce said.

Seel’s ice beam hit Raikou, but Raikou made it through it without getting froze. Seel was hit with Raikou’s thunderbolt and was knocked out.

“Go Dewgong,” Pryce said. “Dewgong, Waterfall!”

“Raikou Thunder Punch,” Ash said. Dewgong missed Raikou and was knocked out with Raikou’s thunder punch.

“Go Piloswine,” Pryce said.

“Raikou, Thunder shock,” Ash said. Raikou’s thunder shock hit Piloswine, but it didn’t knock him out.

“Piloswine, Icy Wind,” Pryce said.

“Raikou, Thunder,” Ash said. Raikou’s thunder knocked out Piloswine.

Ash had won the battle. Finally Maria was up.

“Go Suicune,” Maria said.

“Go Seel,” Pryce said.

“Suicune, Icy Wind,” Maria said. The icy wind missed Seel.

“Seel, Water Gun,” Pryce said. Seel’s water gun missed Suicune.

“Suicune, Ice Beam,” Maria said. The ice beam hits Seel and froze him.

“Go Dewgong,” Pryce said.

“Dewgong, Blizzard,” Pryce said. Dewgong’s blizzard missed Suicune.

“Suicune, Icy Wind,” Maria said. Suicune’s icy wind missed Dewgong.

“Dewgong, Body Slam,” Pryce said. Dewgong missed Suicune again.

“Suicune, Take Down,” Maria said, Suicune’s take down knocked out Dewgong.

“Suicune come back and switch places with Entei,” Maria said. Suicune switched places with Entei.

“Go Entei,” Maria said.

“Go Piloswine,” Pryce said.

“Piloswine, Ice Beam,” Pryce said.

“Entei, Flamethrower,” Maria said.

Entei’s Flamethrower went straight through Piloswine’s ice beam and knocked Piloswine out. Maria had won the battle.

“Here is the Glacier Badge,” Pryce said.

“Now we only need one more badge,” Maria said smiling.

Later that day Suicune, Entei, and Raikou went ahead to Blackthorn City. Maria and the others went to bed early so they could get up to an early start the next morning.


Chapter 12

After breakfast the next morning they left. It took them a half-hour to get to the entrance of Ice Path. Suicune was waiting at the entrance.

“I can get you through Ice Path,” Suicune said. With Suicune’s help they got through Ice Path within two hours.

“Thanks,” Maria said to Suicune.

“Yah, it would’ve probably took us four hours to get through by ourselves,” Misty said.

“I’ll meet you at the gym,” Suicune said.

“Well, lets go to the gym,” Ash said.

“Soon, we will be home,” Anumbus said. The three of them smiled.

“Home,” Maria said. “I’m beginning to miss Rei and her smart comments.” she looked as though she was surprised at the idea.

“Let’s go,” they all yelled.

They reached the gym within twenty minutes of Ice Path. Suicune, Raikou, and Entei were waiting at the entrance.

“Lets do it,” Maria said.

“Here we go,” Ash said. A woman met them at the entrance.

“I’m Clair the world’s best Dragon trainer and the leader of this gym,” Clair said.

“We challenge you to a battle,” Ash said.

“Very well, but I shall not lose,” Clair said.

“Go Raikou,” Ash said.

“Go Dragonair,” Clair said.

“Raikou, Thunder bolt,” Ash said.

“Dragonair, Dragon Breath,” Clair said.

Raikou’s thunder bolt missed Dragonair, but Dragonair hit Raikou.

“Raikou, Thunder,” Ash said. Dragonair was knocked out.

“Go Dragonair #2,” Clair said. Raikou knocked Dragonair #2 out the minute it came out of its Pokeball.

“Go Kingdra, Bubble Beam,” Clair said. Kingdra hit Raikou as soon as he was sent out.

“Raikou, here’s some potion,” Ash said. Raikou got some of his strength back.

“Raikou, Zap Cannon,” Ash said. Raikou knocked Kingdra out on his second try.

“Go Dragonair #3,” Clair said.

“Raikou, Thunder,” Ash said.

“Dragonair #3, Thunder,” Clair said.

Dragonair #3 missed Raikou. Raikou knocked Dragonair #3 out. Ash had won. Maria was next.

“Go Suicune,” Maria said.

“Go Dragonair,” Clair said.

“Suicune, Ice Beam,” Maria said.

“Dragonair, Water Gun,” Clair said. Suicune’s ice beam froze Dragonair’s water gun. Suicune then froze Dragonair.

“Go Dragonair #2,” Clair said. “Dragonair #2, Ice Beam!”

“Suicune, Bubble Beam,” Maria said. Suicune used bubble beam and knocked out Dragonair #2.

“Go Kingdra,” Clair said. Suicune used aurora beam and knocked Kingdra out.

“Go Dragonair #3,” Clair said. “Dragonair #3, Water Fall!”  

“Suicune, Take Down,” Maria said.

Suicune knocked Dragonair #3 out. Maria had won.

“Here is the Rising Badge,” Clair said.

“We did it,” Maria said. “We have all the badges.”

“All we have to do now is get to the Johto league,” Anumbus said.

Later that night they talked about how glad they would be to go home. They ate dinner then went to bed. Suicune, Raikou, and Entei slept with them that night, he three would leave in the morning and meet them again soon.


Chapter 13


The next day they headed for the Johto league. When they got there they saw a cave nearby.

“Lets check it out,” Maria said.

“The book says this is a cave where people have believed to have seen rare Pokemon,” Brock said.

“Wow,” Ash said.

“Look over there,” Daise said. “It’s some type of necklace.”

They looked to where he was pointing. Maria went over to a tall rock where a necklace sat.

“It’s half of a heart shaped necklace,” she said.

Suddenly the necklace started to glow. A glowing bird shot out of the necklace.

“I am the Portal Phoenix,” the bird said.

“I am called Moltres in this world and I am known as the titan or legendary bird of fire,” Moltres said.

“I’m Princess Maria,” Maria said. “These are my friends.”

“I’m Prince Anumbus,” Anumbus said.

“I’m Daise Warlord of illusion,” Daise said.

“I’m Ash Ketchum Pokemon trainer,” Ash said.

“I’m Brock,” Brock said.

“I’m Misty,” Misty said.

“I know who you are,” Moltres said. “Maria you were brought to this world for a reason.”

“Moltres what do you mean?” Maria said.

“You have a special power that can keep me and other legendary Pokemon from being caught,” Moltres said.

“I remember Suicune and the other two asked me to use my power to keep them from being caught,” Maria said.

“Yes, because they knew about the coming of a girl from another world that has the power to keep us from being caught,” Moltres said.

“You mean we can’t go back to our world until we help you and the others in your world,” Daise said.

“Not just their world,” said someone to the left in the shadows.

“Who are you?” Daise said pulling out his swords.

“Daise wait,” Maria said. The one who spoke came out of the shadows.

“I am the keeper of Portals,” the man said. “You can call me Macaan.”

“Maria you are to find the second piece to that necklace it will take you to another world that needs help,” he said.

“Please help us,” Moltres said. Maria looked at Moltres, then Macaan, and then the others. Anumbus caught her eye.

“We should do it if others need help,” Anumbus said.

“Alright we’ll do it,” Maria said.

“This book will tell where each Pokemon is and the item you need to get after you help them that will take you to the next world,” Macaan said handing her a book. “You must face each gym leader in Kanto to get into Victory Cave and help Mewtwo.”

“The book will change when you go into the next world,” Macaan said. “Good luck.”

“Lets go,” Maria said. “We have to wait longer to go home, but for a good cause.”

“We’ll be home once we help those who need us out,” Anumbus said.

“Right,” Maria said with a determined look.

“We can do it,” they all three shouted.

They headed for the Pokemon center.

“We can contact Professor Oak, he can make it so we have transportation to Pallet town,” Ash said.

They contacted Professor Oak. He sent them a helicopter to take them to Pallet town. It took them three hours to get to Pallet town. When they got there they explained Anumbus’s, Daise’s, and Maria’s mission to Professor Oak.

“I wish you luck,” Professor Oak said.

Later that night Maria and the others were standing next to a lake next to Professor Oak’s lab.

Brock came over to Maria and said, “I’m glad you’re not leaving us.”

“Why is that,” Maria said eyeing him.

Brock took her hand and said, “If you ever need someone to love or a shoulder to cry on just come to me.” Maria started to back up.

“Don’t make me rip your precious voice box out,” she growled.

“You know you look remarkable in the moonlight,” Brock said.

Misty saw them and said, “Ash its finally happened Brock is going goo goo over Maria.”

“Uh-Oh, and their goes Anumbus, better warn Brock,” Ash said. “Hey Brock knocked it off!”

Brock didn’t hear and was about to say something else to Maria when Anumbus appeared in front of him with a grim look. Anumbus lifted his fist and punched Brock sending him backward into the lake.

“Anumbus,” Maria said trying not to laugh.

Ash came over to the lake. Ash and Misty were grinning and trying to keep from laughing.

“Sorry, but I already have a boyfriend,” Maria said.

“You should know better than to mess with someone else’s girlfriend,” Ash said.

“I won’t forget that now,” Brock said.

“That was my fault, sorry,” he said to Anumbus.

Anumbus smiled and said, “Just make sure it doesn’t happen again.”

“Deal,” Brock said. They shook hands, and then they all laughed. Everyone fell asleep that night under a full moon and a sky full of stars.


Note: Macaan is also one of my own, so is the idea of Moltres being the portal phoenix.


Chapter 14

They woke up at 6:00am the next morning. They wasn’t going to leave until the next day. They had breakfast two hours later. They were going to get Maria’s Pokemon back from Professor Oak at 10:00. They were being healed. When they got there Espeon jumped into Maria’s arms and started licking her face and purring.

“I’m happy to see you too,” Maria said to him.

“Your Pokemon seem to share a strong bond with you,” Professor Oak said. “They seem to really love and trust you.”

They went outside and Maria let all her Pokemon out. Teddiursa played with Espeon and Umbreon. Rapidash laid down near a tree. Raichu and Chickarita took turns on seeing who could hit a ball the farthest across the yard. Maria and Anumbus sat with Daise near the water talking.

“How come we never knew about this world before,” Daise said.

“I don’t know,” Maria said.

“Maybe because if we did and someone came here from our world we might change things in this world that shouldn’t be changed,” Anumbus said.

“Maybe, but I don’t see why we have to be the ones to help them, we don’t belong here,” Daise said.

“Maybe, because…” Maria paused.

“Maria is the only one with the power that can,” Anumbus said.

“I don’t mind helping, it’s just I would’ve liked to have known about this world before hand,” Maria said.

“It’s done we all agree to help them and do this mission,” Anumbus said.

“We should split up from Ash, Misty, and Brock here,” Daise said.

“Yes, we have to do this ourselves,” Maria said.

“We can still keep in touch with the phones at the Pokemon centers,” Anumbus said.   


They went over to Professor Oak and the others and told them they were going to leave the next morning.

“We wish you luck,” Professor Oak said.

“I’ll make you some food to take with you,” Ash’s mom said.

“Never give up,” Ash said.

“I won’t,” Maria said.

“Maria take care of yourself,” Misty said.

“I will,” Maria said. They shook hands then Misty threw her arms around Maria and hugged her.

“Sorry for the trouble, make sure you keep her safe,” Brock said.

“I will and it’s okay,” Anumbus said. Maria smiled as Brock and Anumbus shook hands.

“We’re leaving early tomorrow morning so we’ll sleep here for the night,” Maria said.

It was 4:00 in the afternoon. Gary’s sister grooms Pokemon. Gary is Professor Oak’s grandson. Maria took Espeon to be groomed. After that Espeon was looking happier. Espeon also looked more energetic. When they got back Maria and Anumbus went and got more supplies. They had dinner at 6:00 then at 7:00 they watched Mr. Mime put on a show. They went to bed at 9:00.


Chapter 15

Maria stood in the middle of a town. A figure stood next to a tree. She could not see much detail because shadows engulfed the figure, but she could tell that the figure was female. She started to walk towards the figure. The figure didn’t move.

“Who are you?” she said. The figure didn’t respond.
 
*****   *****
“Chicka…Chicka”

Maria opened her eyes to see Chickarita next to a knocked down bowl of fruit. She looked at the clock it read 6:00. She sighed, then smiled and picked up the bowl. While fixing breakfast she wondered about the dream.

“Who was that girl,” she said. “Shadows had been engulfed around her.”

She began to think what town had she been in. Then she began to think, that the dream was trying to tell her something, but she didn’t quite understand it.

“Chicka…Chicka”

She looked at her Pokemon. She smiled.

“here’s your breakfast,” she said to them.

They ate their fill and then she put all of them but Espeon in their Poke balls. Anumbus and Daise woke up at 7:00.

“Good morning,” she said handing them their breakfast.

“Good morning,” they said.

“We should leave soon,” she said.

They ate breakfast then said their goodbyes. Maria picked up Espeon and put him on her shoulder. They had to walk through Viridian City to get to Pewter City. While in Viridian they saw a Pokemon school. The sign said that the school taught kids about the different types of Pokemon and their weaknesses. They also passed a Pokemon Gym.

“They book says that is where you go to get the Earth Badge,” Daise said. “The Earth Badge is the last Kanto badge.”

They reached Pewter City at 1:00 in the afternoon.

“There’s the gym,” Daise said pointing straight ahead.

“Let’s go,” Maria said. They reached the doors and went in.

“Hello my name is Maria and I’m here to challenge the leader of this gym,” Maria said.

“Nice to see you again,” a boy in the shadows said. The boy came out of the shadows.

“Brock!” Maria said surprised.

“I’m the leader of this gym,” Brock said.

“Fine then I challenge you to a battle,” Maria said.

“Go Onix,” Brock said.

“Go Chickarita,” Maria said.

“Onix, Tackle,” Brock said.

“Chickarita, Vine Whip,” Maria said. Onix missed Chickarita and was hit with Chickarita’s vine whip.

“Chickarita, Stun Spore,” Maria said. Chickarita used stun spore and Onix was paralyzed. “Cickarita finish him off with Solar Beam!”

Chickarita’s solar beam knocked Onix out.

“Go Geodude,” Brock said.

“Chickarita use Solar Beam again,” Maria said. Chickarita’s solar beam knocked Geodude out.

“Go Zubat,” Brock said.

“Chickarita return, Go Espeon,” Maria said as she called Chickarita back and sent Espeon.

“Zubat, Tackle,” Brock said.

“Espeon, Shadow ball,” Maria said.

Espeon’s shadow ball knocked out Zubat. Brock didn’t have anymore Pokemon so Maria won.

“Here is the Boulder Badge,” Brock said.

“Thanks,” Maria said.

They went back to the Pokemon Center where they were going to spend the night because it was 3:00 in the afternoon and Maria needed to heal her Pokemon. They went to the museum for two hours and then ate dinner. Then they sat outside the Pokemon Center and let Maria’s Pokemon run free. Teddiursa rode on Rapidash’s back. Espeon curled up in Maria’s lap.

Umbreon hid in the shadows of the tree trying to tackle Chikorita when she wasn’t looking. Golbat sat on a tree branch sleeping. Raichu and Sentret were trying to scare each other. Ledyba and Paras sat in the sunshine relaxing. Daise sat up on a branch against the tree relaxing. They relaxed for two hours until 8:00 when they decided to go to bed. Tomorrow they would head through Mt. Moon.

Chapter 16

Maria looked round she was in her dream. Maria looked toward a tree where the figure still stood.

“She hasn’t moved a inch,” she said. She took a few steps toward the figure then stopped.

“Who are you,“ she said. The figure didn’t respond.

“Tell me,” she shouted. The figure still didn’t respond. Her half heart necklace began to glow.

“What’s happening,” she said.

****    ****

“Rai…Rai…Raichu”

Maria sat up.

“That dream again,” she said. She looked at her half heart necklace.

“This has something to do with it, I shouldn’t worry, it’s just a dream,” she said. She got up and made breakfast.

“Here’s your breakfast,” she said as Anumbus and Daise came in.

“We should leave right after we eat breakfast because it’s already 9:00,” Anumbus said.

“Yes, We need to get through Mt. Moon to get to the next city,” Daise said.

It took them one hour to get to the entrance that leads into Mt. Moon. As they were walking into Mt. Moon some kind of Pokemon came at them. Maria’s Pokedex told her it was a Zubat.

“I’m going to catch it,” Maria said. She threw out Umbreon.

“Umbreon Hypnosis,” Maria said.

Zubat tried to use psybeam but missed. Umbreon’s hypnosis made Zubat fall asleep. Maria threw her Poke Ball and caught Zubat.

“I have another friend,” Maria said.

“Nice job your getting real good with battles,” Daise said as Maria Put the Pokeball with Zubat in it in her backpack.

“Thanks,” she said smiling.

A half hour later making it 12:00 noon they ran into another Pokemon. The Pokedex said it was a Paras. Maria told Espeon to use tackle before Paras could attack. Maria threw a Poke Ball but Paras slashed it sending it back at Maria.

“Espeon Hyper Beam,” Maria said. Espeon’s hyper beam really weakened Paras. Maria threw the Poke Ball again and caught Paras.

“Nice job Espeon,” Maria said.

An hour later they reached the end of Mt. Moon. It took them ten minutes to get into Cerulean City. They stopped at the Pokemon Center to heal Maria’s Pokemon first. It took an hour for all her Pokemon to be healed. They headed to the Pokemon Mart next. They stocked up on more Poke Balls and potions. Then they headed to the Gym. They went inside.

“I’m here to challenge the leader of this gym,” Maria said.

“Hello Maria,” a voice to the side of the gym said. A girl came out of the shadows.

“Misty!” Maria said.

“Hi Maria, I’m the leader of this gym,” Misty said.

“Then I challenge you to a battle,” Maria said.

“Very well, Go Goldeen,” Misty said.

“Go Teddiursa,” Maria said.

“Goldeen, Tackle,” Misty said.

“Teddiursa, Dynamic Punch,” Maria said. Teddiursa’s dynamic punch knocked Goldeen out.

“Go Seeking, Hyper Beam,” Misty said. Seeking’s hyper beam hurt Teddiursa real bad so Maria called him back.

“Go Raichu, Thunder,” Maria said. Raichu’s thunder knocked seeking out.

“Go Seel, Ice Beam,” Misty said. Seel missed Raichu and was knocked out with Raichu’s thunder shock.

“Go Dewgong, Acid Armor,” Misty said.

“Raichu, Zap Cannon,” Maria said. Raichu missed hitting Dewgong directly but hit the water, which conducts electricity and electrocuted Dewgong knocking him out.

“You’ve won, here is the Cascade Badge,” Misty said,

“Thanks,” Maria said.

They spent the rest of the day with Misty. They went bike riding, surfing and stopped by Misty’s house and met her sisters, who were over energetic and obsessed with their looks. They had dinner at 6:00 pm. Then at 7:30pm they went to the gym to watch a Water Pokemon show made by Misty and her sisters. Anumbus, Daise, and went back to the Pokemon Center at 9:30 to go to bed. They were going to leave early in the morning.


Chapter 17

Maria looked around; she was back in her own world. Her and Anumbus were sitting on a rock near the lake. Mars, Venus, Jupiter, and Mercury were sitting near them. Pluto, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune with Ryo, Sage, Cye, Rowen, and Kento were standing and playing dodge ball near the lake. Daise, Sekhmet, and Kail were standing behind Maria and Anumbus. Maria smiled it was great to be home. She laid her head on Anumbus’s shoulder and closed her eyes.

****     ****

Maria opened her eyes to a quiet room. She looked around she was in a Pokemon Center.

“It was all a dream,” she said. “I probably had that dream because I wish I could be back home.”

She looked toward where Anumbus and Daise slept. They were gone. She got up and went into the kitchen.

“Good morning,” Anumbus said putting breakfast in front of her.

“Well, this is the first time you’ve gotten up early,” she said smiling. She looked at the clock it read 8:00am.

“We should leave at 9:00,” she said.

“We should go to Saffron City next, it’s the nearest city,” Daise said.

“Alright,” she said.

They left at 9:00. They took Route 5 to get there. It took them one hour. They headed for the Pokemon Center first. Then they stopped by the Dojo Mojo and took a look around. It was 12:00 by the time they reached the gym. They went inside.

“I’m here to challenge the leader of this gym,” Maria said. A girl walked on to the battleground.

“I’m Sabrina, the leader of this gym,” she said.

“I challenge you,” Maria said.

“Very well, but I won’t lose,” Sabrina said. “Go Gastly!”

“Go Umbreon,” Maria said.

“Gastly, Psychic,” Sabrina said. Gastly’s Psychic didn’t affect Umbreon.

“Umbreon, Smoke Screen,” Maria said. Gastly couldn’t see Umbreon so Sabrina told him to use mean look.

Mean look meant Umbreon couldn’t be called back. Maria knew she would have to end this battle before Umbreon gets to weak to fight.

“Umbreon, Shadow ball,” Maria said. Umbreon’s shadow ball knocked Gastly Out.

“Go Haunter,” Sabrina said. “Haunter, Psybeam.” Haunter’s psybeam didn’t work either.

“Umbreon, Shadow ball,” Maria said. Umbreon missed Haunter.

“Haunter, Hypnosis,” Sabrina said. Haunter missed because of smoke still on the field from Umbreon’s smoke screen.

“Umbreon, Shadow ball,” Maria said. Umbreon’s shadow ball knocked Haunter out.

“Go Gengar,” Sabrina said.

“Umbreon, Tackle,” Maria said. Umbreon’s tackle missed Gengar.

“Gengar, Seismic Toss,” Sabrina said. Gengar’s seismic toss weakened Umbreon.

“Umbreon, Take Down,” Maria said. Umbreon’s take down hit Gengar and weakened him.

“He’s weak, Gengar, Tackle,” Sabrina said. Gengar’s tackle knocked Umbreon out.

“Go Rapidash,” Maria said.

“Gengar, Psychic,” Sabrina said. Gengar’s psychic missed Rapidash.

“Rapidash, Flame Wheel,” Maria said. Rapidash’s Flame Wheel knocked Gengar out.

“Go Espeon,” Sabrina said.

“Rapidash, Flame thrower,” Maria said. Rapidash’s Flame thrower hit Espeon and slowed him down.

“Espeon, Psybeam,” Sabrina said. Espeon’s psybeam knocked Rapidash Out.

“Go Chickarita,” Maria said. “Chickarita, Solar Beam.”

“Espeon, Psybeam,” Sabrina said. Chickarita missed Espeon. Espeon’s psybeam hit Chickarita head on hurting her badly.

“Chickarita, return,” Maria said. Chickarita shook her head.

“Please return,” Maria begged. Chickarita still didn’t listen.

“It’s over, Espeon, Psybeam,” Sabrina said.

“CHICKARITA!” Maria cried. Suddenly Chickarita started to glow. When the smoke had cleared a different Pokemon stood on the arena.

Maria looked at her Pokedex. It told her it was Bayleaf, the evolution of Chickarita.

“Bayleaf, Solar Beam,” Maria said. Bayleaf’s solar beam knocked Espeon out. Maria had won.

“Nice job Bayleaf,” Maria said as she pat Bayleaf on the head.

“Nice job you’ve won, here is the Marsh Badge,” Sabrina said.

“Thanks,” Maria said.

They went back to the Pokemon Center.

It was 1:00 so they ate dinner, then sat and let Maria’s Pokemon have fun. Maria brushed Espeon’s fur. Daise trained Umbreon in finding Pokemon faster with Raichu’s speed. Anumbus sat next to Maria and stroke Espeon’s fur. Bayleaf laid down in the sun to soak up some rays. Teddiursa and Sentret raced each other. Ledyba and Zubat knocked berries from the trees. Paras sat down next to Bayleaf to soak up some rays..

They rested for four hours. They played games in the valley and in the lake. When it hit 8:00 they went back into the Pokemon Center. They decided to go to bed. They would head to Celadon City next.



Chapter 18

They woke up at 9:00. It took them an hour to get to Celadon City. When they got there they went to the Pokemon Mart. It had six floors just like the one in Goldenrod City. It took three hours to look through the Pokemon Mart. It was 1:00 when they got done looking. They went and checked the Game corner next. It took a half-hour to look around. Next they went to the Pokemon Center. They decided to call Professor Oak.

“Ring…Ring…”

“Hello,&# 8221; Professor Oak said.

“Hello Professor, it’s Maria,” Maria said.

“How is you mission going?” the Professor said.

“Good, I already have three Kanto Badges,” she said.

“Very good, you only need five more badges,” he said.

“Were in Celadon City right now,” she said. “I’m going to go right over to the gym and challenge the gym leader now.”

“The gym leader uses grass Pokemon,” Professor Oak said. “You should use Rapidash.”

“Ok, We’ll call you back,” Maria said turning the phone off.

It was 2:00 so they headed to the gym. When they got there Maria, Anumbus, and Daise headed straight for the battlefield.

“I’m here to challenge the gym leader,” Maria said.

“Hello my name is Erika,” a girl said. “I’m the leader of this gym.”

“I challenge you,” Maria said.

“Very, Well, but I won’t lose,” Erika said.

“That’s what all the other Gym Leaders said,” Maria said.

“Go Tangela,” Erika said.

“Go Zubat,” Maria said.

“Tangela, Vine Whip,” Erika said.

“Zubat, Super Sonic,” Maria cried. Tangela’s vine whip sent Zubat into a tree. Zubat’s super sonic didn’t work. “Zubat try a Psybeam.”

“Tangela, tackle,” Erika said. Tangela missed Zubat and was knocked out with Zubat’s psybeam.

“Go Venonat,” Erika said.

“Zubat, Wing Attack,” Maria said.

“Venonat, Psybeam,” Erika said. Zubat missed Venonat and was hit with psybeam.

“ZUBAT!”

Maria cried. Zubat started to glow change shape. When the glowing stopped, a new Pokemon stood in the arena. This new Pokemon sent a  hyper beam at Venonat weakening him. Maria looked at her Pokedex. It read:

·
Golbat a grass Pokemon
·
Element: Poison/Flying
·
Type: Bat
·
Height: 5`3``
·
Weight: 121 lbs
·
The fully evolved Golbat feeds on its victims energy.
·
Using its sharp fangs, Golbat can drain 48 cubic inches of blood per bite.
·
Its Haze technique confuses an opponent so it can’t tell if
Golbat is enemy or friend.

“Golbat, Psybeam,” Maria said. Golbat’s psybeam knocked Venonat out.

“Go Bulbasaur,” Erika said.

“Bulbasaur, Solar Beam,” Golbat was knocked out.

“Go Rapidash,” Maria said.

“Bulbasaur, tackle,” Erika said.

“Rapidash, Flame Thrower,” Maria said. Bulbasaur missed hitting Rapidash. Rapidash’s flame thrower knocked Bulbasaur out.

“Go Venomoth,” Erika said. “Venomoth, Psybeam.”

“Rapidash, Take Down,” Maria said. Venomoth missed Rapidash and Rapidash missed Venomoth.

“Rapidash it’s time to end this Fire Spin,” Maria cried. Rapidash’s fire spin knocked  Venomoth out.

“Nice job, here is the Rainbow Badge,” Erika said.

“Thanks,” Maria said.

****      ****


“Your getting really good with battling,” Daise said.

“Very Good,” Anumbus said sitting down next to her. She put her head on Anumbus’s shoulder.

“We only need four more badges now,” Maria said. “Then we have to help the other legendary Pokemon.”

Anumbus put his arm around her. She leaned into his embrace. Daise saw a tear fall from her eyes. He tapped Anumbus then nudged his head toward Maria. Anumbus reached down and wiped her tear away. Maria at being caught crying jumped.

“What’s wrong,” Daise asked in a soft voice. There was concern on both Anumbus’s and Daise’s faces.

“I guess, I’m just homesick,” she said. Daise and Anumbus looked at each other. They had known about Maria being homesick from the beginning.

“I know there’s probably not that many worlds that need our help,” Anumbus said. “We’ll be home soon.”

“I hope your right,” she said.

Daise smiled then said, “Let’s let Espeon go over there,” pointing to a playground for Pokemon.

They let Espeon Play for a couple of hours then they ate dinner. It was 8:00 when they got done so they decided to go to bed.


Chapter1 9

Maria stood in the middle of a town again. The female figure was still there. This time a figure stood next to the girl. Maria could tell that it was male. Plus, Anumbus and Daise stood next to her. They stood ready at her side. They were staring at the two figures. Her half-heart necklace started to glow again.

****      ****

Maria sat up and opened her eyes.

“That dream again,” she said. “This time there was a male figure there.”

Then she started to remember that Anumbus and Daise were in it to. She looked over to where they slept. They were gone, again. She figured they were in the kitchen, so she went there.

“Good morning,” Anumbus said handing her breakfast.

“Good morning,” she said eyeing them.

Anumbus saw her and said, “What?”

“Why are you two doing this, you usually sleep in like you did at home,” she said.

“We just feel like it,” he said looking innocent.

“I don’t want you feeling sorry for me because I’m homesick, I just want you treating me like you used to,” she said. Anumbus smiled.

“Ok,” he said. “We’ll stop it, but can’t we still make you breakfast like you did for us.”

She smiled and gave him a kiss then kissed Daise on the cheek.

“Thank you,” she said to them.

It was 9:00 when they got done eating. They decided to head for Lavender Town next. It took them an hour to get through Saffaron City and into Lavender Town. When they got there they went to the Radio Tower. It took three hours to look around. It was 1:00 when they got done looking at the Radio Tower. They decided to go to the Pokemon Center and take a nap. They slept for three hours. When they woke up they decided to go and let the Pokemon run free.

Teddiursa was hopping stones across the Lake. Rapidash was lying down sleeping in the shade of an oak tree. Raichu was racing Umbreon across the field. Espeon sat in the shade of an pine tree right next to the lake. Golbat was hanging from a branch. Bayleaf was practicing razor leaf by knocking berries from a tree. Sentret was hopping from tree to tree. Ledyba sat sleeping in the sun with Paras. Maria was swimming in the lake while Anumbus and Daise sat watching at the edge of the lake. They did this for two hours.

When they got done it was 6:00 at night so they ate dinner. After dinner it was 7:00 so they decided to go for a special show at the Radio Tower. The show was a play put on by the Pokemon and people that worked at the Radio Tower. It was 9:00 when the show ended. As they were walking they saw a flash of blue, red, and yellow near the Rock Tunnel Entrance. They decided to check it out. When they got over to it they noticed it was three Pokemon. It was Suicune, Raikou, and Entei.

“Hello,” Maria said.

“Hello Maria, can you use your power to keep us from being caught?” Suicune asked.

“Yes I can,” she said. She called on her powers and used them to place a spell on them which will keep them from being caught.

“There, it’s done,” she said. She began to sway. Anumbus steadied her. She was weak from using her powers.

“Thank you,” they said disappearing. “We’ll always be watching over you.”

Maria started to collapse. Anumbus caught her, then him and Daise helped her back to the Pokemon Center. It was 9:20 so they decided to go to bed.


Chapter 20

Maria opened her eyes to a dark room. She looked around, she was back in her bedroom.

“What’s going on?” She said.

She went out onto the balcony. She was on the Moon Kingdom back in her own world. The Inner Senshi were sitting next to the lake with the Ronin Warriors. The Outer Senshi were standing with Sekhmet, Cale, Mia, Kayura, and Calise on the balcony across from hers looking at the Ronins. She looked back in her Room. Mystic was lying at the end of the bed. Nightstalker was curled up next to the bed. Silverbolt was sleeping near the door on her dresser. Thunder and Lightning were sleeping near the balcony. She looked back towards the lake. She felt an arm go around her. It was Anumbus, she looked up at him smiling. He leaned down and their lips came together in a kiss.

****     ****

Maria opened her eyes to the sound of the Pokemon Center buzzer.

“It was all a dream,” she said. Anumbus and Daise were still sleeping.

She looked at the clock, it read 6:30 in the morning. She sat up and watched the birds outside through the window. While she was looking through the window she was thinking about her dream.

“I didn’t realize that I missed my friends and family so much,” she said.

She began to think about her friends and family. Her mother was probably worrying. She began to think about her father, Lord Talpa and her brother Prince Jakar. Her father was the Ronin Warrior’s enemy. They all were all probably trying to figure out how they were going to find her, Anumbus, and Daise.

She decided to have breakfast because it was 7:30am. She got up and got dressed then she made breakfast. Anumbus and Daise got up at 8:00. She gave them their breakfast.

“We should head to Vermillion City tomorrow,” Daise said.

“Yes, we can go fishing and have fun today,” Maria said.

They went to the docks at 8:30. While they were fishing they saw  a Ledyba in the trees across from them. A little later they saw something white in the water. Maria looked at her Pokedex. It told her it was a Dewgong.

“It’s beautiful,” She said.

“Yah,” said Anumbus. He put a piece of bread in the water. Dewgong came over and ate it.

“I’m going to catch it, it will be nice to have a water Pokemon,” Maria said.

“Go Espeon,” she said. Espeon went over to the edge of the water. “Espeon use Psybeam.”  

Espeon used psybeam and hit Dewgong. Dewgong let out a painful moan.

“Hold on Espeon,” Maria said walking over to the Dewgong. She put her hand out to it.

“I’m not going to hurt you,” she said to it. The Dewgong stayed where it was. It had a small slash along it’s fin. “

We should take it to the Pokemon Center,” Daise said.

Maria lifted the Dewgong and started to walk slowly.

“Daise run ahead and tell Nurse Joy,” she said. “Right,” Daise said running ahead.

When they got to the doors Daise, Nurse Joy, and two Chanseys were at the doors. They took Dewgong into the back. It was an hour later when Nurse Joy said that Dewgong will be just fine. When she brought the Dewgong out she took it to a pool in the back of the center. Maria, Anumbus, and Daise went to see it. After watching it for ten minutes they got up and started to leave. As soon as Maria started walking away the Dewgong swam quickly towards them and started to paddle over to her. She turned around.

“It seems that Dewgong wants to go with you Maria,” Nurse Joy said smiling.

“Ok, Go Poke ball,” Maria said. Dewgong jumped towards the Poke ball and was transported inside it.

They said Goodbye and headed back to the lake because it was 9:05. Maria let Dewgong out and it swam around the lake. After two hours they went back to the Pokemon Center. When they got there Nurse Joy told them about a show going on at the Radio Tower. They decided to check it out. As they were walking into the Radio Tower a familiar voice said hello. They turned to the voice and saw that it was Professor Oak.

“Hello Professor,” Maria said to Professor Oak.

“I didn’t expect to see you here,” Oak said.

“We didn’t expect to see you either,” Anumbus said.

“How has your journey been?” Oak asked.

“I have three new Pokemon they’re Golbat, Paras and Dewgong,” Maria said.

“Congradulations Maria,” he said.

“I’ve also helped Suicune, Raikou, and Entei with my power,” she said.

“I’ve got some data for you on them,” she said. “But it has to remain secret.”

“I understand,” Oak said.

“So what are you here for,” Daise said. Oak looked surprised at hearing Daise talk because Daise never usually said anything when somebody else was around.

“I’m here doing a talk show on different Pokemon and the Route you can find them on,” Oak said.

“That’s neat,” Maria said.

“Yes, it starts in five minutes,” Oak said. They went to the room where Professor Oak does the show.

It lasted from 11:30 to 12:30. They decided to stay with Professor Oak for the rest of the day. He showed them around for the rest of the day. He showed them around the Radio Tower. Then he said that it used to be a tower for Pokemon that have died and people came to pray for them.

“Why did they change it,” Maria said.

“I don’t know, they didn’t tell anybody why,” Oak said.

He told them about Water Pokemon Contest. Maria decided to enter. You fight three people and are only able to use one Pokemon each match. Maria went out onto the Water Arena for her first match. It was against a girl name Katey. Katey threw out her first Pokemon, it wasn’t a Water Pokemon, it was a Pichu.

Maria smiled, “This should be easy, go Bayleaf.”

“Pichu, Thunder Wave,”  Katey said.

“Bayleaf, Hyper Beam,” Maria said. Pichu’s thunder wave hit Bayleaf, but Bayleaf  shook off the effect. Bayleaf’s hyper beam hit Pichu, but it didn’t knock it out. Maria frowned.

“How am I supposed to beat this Pokemon,” she thought. “It’s only a baby Pokemon and Bayleaf is having trouble beating it.”

“That’s it,” she cried.

“What’s it,” Katey said.

“Your Pokemon is still a baby, it hasn’t learned any of the Pikachu and Raichu techniques and that gives me the advantage,” Maria said.

“Go ahead and try,” Katey said.

“I intend to, Bayleaf, Razor Leaf,” Maria said.

“Pichu use Zap Cannon,” Katey said. Bayleaf jumped out of the way and then used razor leaf. The razor leaf hit Pichu sending it into a tree.

“Good now, Bayleaf use Solar Beam,” Maria said. Bayleaf’s solar beam knocked Pichu out.

“Maria has won,” the announcer said into the microphone. Everyone cheered for her and Katey as they shook hands.

“Nice job,” Katey said.

“Thanks, I’ve been collecting badges so that’s trained my Pokemon to get stronger,” Maria said.

“Well good luck with the next two battles, if you win you fight the Master of this tournament,” Katey said. “He’s won every Water Pokemon Tournament, so be careful.”

“Thanks,” Maria said. Katey waved Goodbye to her as the next challenger came on the field.

“I’m Dave,” the new challenger said. “I’m going to win.”

“I don’t think so,” Maria said. “Let’s get started.”

“Go Ferligator,” Dave said.

“Go Dewgong,” Maria said.

“That’s a big mistake Ferligator, Ice Punch,” Dave said. Ferligator landed next to Dewgong and sent it into the water with ice punch. Ferligator Froze the water.

“Dewgong use Hyper Beam,” Maria yelled.

“What?!” Dave said as the ice blew apart and sent Ferligator hitting the side of the arena.

“Good now knock it out with Waterfall,” Maria said.

“Ferligator Reflect,” Dave said. Ferligator’s reflect made Dewgong’s attack go back into the water.

“Dewgong use your Confusion,” Maria said.

Ferligator became confused shooting water gun all over the place.

“Ferligator stop,” Dave shouted. Ferligator’s head turned towards Maria.

Maria clenched her teeth in fear stepping back, Ferligator was looking right at her. He was getting ready to use hyper beam.

“Oh no,” Dave yelled. “He thinks Maria is the enemy.”

The audience was starting to worry, Anumbus and Daise looked like they were about jump the wall. Just as Ferligator was about to use hyper beam Maria shouted to Dewgong to use hyper beam too. The two Pokemon’s hyper beams came together and a blew a hole in the middle of the arena. Ferligator was lying knocked out next to Dewgong when the smoke disappeared. Dewgong sat up slowly. The announcer declared that Dewgong and Maria were the winners.

“That was quick thinking,” Dave said to Maria.

“Thanks,” Maria said. “I try to stay calm in any battle no matter what.”

“The next challenger has a Grass type Pokemon,” Dave said.

“Thanks, I’ll be ready,” Maria said. They shook hands and Dave left the arena.

The next challenger came out and went to the meadow field.

“Hi, I’m Leo,” the boy said.

“Let’s battle,” Maria said.

“Ok, Go Venomoth,” Leo said.

“Go Rapidash,” Maria said.

“Venomoth, Razor Leaf,” Leo said.

“Rapidash burn those leaves with a Flamethrower,” Maria said. Rapidash’s flamethrower burned Venomoth’s razor leaf. “Rapidash, Fire Storm!”

“Venomoth get out of the way,” Leo yelled. Venomoth tried to get out of the way but was hit with Rapidash’s fire storm.

“Ouch, Venomoth just got stuck in the middle of Rapidash’s Fire Storm,” the announcer said. “What is Leo going to do?”

Leo was watching, he didn’t say anything, because he knew he’d been beating. Maria saw Leo’s face, it looked sad yet happy.

“Rapidash that’s enough,” Maria said. Rapidash stopped and walked over to Maria as Venomoth fell to the ground.

“Venomoth Return,” Leo said.  “Your really strong, I’ve never faced a challenger that beat my Venomoth so fast even with a Fire Pokemon”

“I’ve had a lot of training,” Maria said.

“I can see that,” Leo said. “Good luck in your next match.”

“Thanks,” Maria said. They shook hands and Leo left the arena.

“The Match between Maria and the champion will began in one hour,” the announcer said. “We hope that you’ll come back to watch, It has been proven that we are in for a good match.”

Maria walked towards the arena doors the she went out through them. When reached the balcony of the arena where a path lead to the city she stopped. She started looking toward the sky.

“Hey, Maria nice job,” a voice yelled.

She turned to see Anumbus, Daise, and Professor Oak coming over to her.

“Hey,” she said. Anumbus walked next to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

She smiled and said, “Those challengers were strong.”

“The next challenger is the champion,” Daise said.

“That was good considering how long you’ve been battling,” Oak said.

“We should heal your Pokemon at the Pokemon center,” Anumbus said.

“Ok, but where’s Espeon,” Maria said looking around.

“I don’t know, he disappeared after you left to go to the field,” Anumbus said. A rustle came from the tree above and Espeon jumped onto Maria’s shoulder.

“There you are, you missed me didn’t you,” Maria said. Espeon purred and then rubbed his head against Maria, dhe smiled.

“Ok,” she said. “Let’s go.” They headed to the Pokemon Center.

“Hello,” Nurse Joy said. “I’ve heard your about your about to fight the champion.”

“What’s the champion’s name?” Maria asked.

“Why don’t he tell you himself,” Nurse Joy said.

“The name is Josh,” a boy’s voice said from behind them. “I’m the champion.”

“Mine is Maria,” Maria said. “These are my friends Anumbus, Daise, and Professor Oak.”

“I look forward to battling in a half-hour,” Josh said turning around and leaving.

“I’ll be ready,” Maria said. “I whish I knew what Pokemon he uses.”

“He uses a Dragonite,” Nurse Joy said.

“A Dragonite, what Pokemon should I use,” Maria said. Espeon bumped his head against Maria’s leg. She looked down.

“You want to fight, but Dragonite might not be weak against Psychic Pokemon,” she said kneeling in front of him and looking into his eyes.

“Purrrr…” Espeon purred.

“Ok, I trust in you, You can do it,” she said. They left the Pokemon Center.

It was five minutes to 3:00 when they reached the arena. When they got there Anumbus and the others went to the stands while Maria went to the arena. She walked out onto the arena. Josh was already there.

“Hello,” Josh said. “Let’s Battle.”

“Right,” Maria said. The buzzer went off letting them know to start.

“Go Dragonite,” Josh said.

“Go Espeon,” Maria said as Espeon jumped onto the field from her shoulder.

“Dragonite, Hyper Beam,” Josh said.

“Espeon, Mirror Force,” Maria said.

“Ha, Mirror Force won’t work,” Josh said. Espeon was slammed into the wall.

“Fine, if that doesn’t work let’s try a Psychic,” Mara said. Espeon’s psychic weakened Dragonite, but not much.

“Try a Psybeam,” Maria shouted. It missed and Espeon was hit with Dragonite’s dragon blast.

“I guess we have no choice, Espeon, Super Psybeam,” Maria shouted.

A bunch of scared noises and gasps came from the crowd. The Super Psybeam was a legendary beam which drew from what legend says energy more from the fighter than the Pokemon and could kill the fighter easier than the Pokemon. Espeon got up, the without hesitation began to glow.

A beam shot from Espeon and surrounded Maria. The beam began to draw energy. When it ended Maria fell to one knee. Everyone was watching without blinking. Josh was watching. Anumbus was looking worried, so was Daise.

Maria lifted her head and said, “Super Psybeam.”  Espeon let out a cry then a huge beam shot out and hit Dragonite.

Dragonite flew across the arena and landed in the water.

“Dragonite Return,” Josh shouted.

He called Dragonite back then looked at Espeon quickly. Espeon tried to stand and walk quickly towards Maria who was on her knees on breathing hard. Anumbus and Daise had jumped from the stands and landed next to Maria. They helped her up. The announcer came over to them.

“Congradulations, you’re the winner of this years Water Pokemon Contest,” the announcer said.

Maria followed the announcer and stepped on the middle stand. Josh was standing on the second tallest stand. Leo was on the third tallest. Leo was given a medal that was place around his neck. Josh was given a medal and a small trophy. Next they put a medal around her neck and gave her the grand prize, the Sacred Orb Staff. Everyone in the audience cheered for her.

Later that night they said goody bye to Professor Oak. Professor Oak was going back to Pallet Town.  

“So long Maria, I hope you have good luck finding the other Pokemon,” Oak said.

“Good bye Professor,” Maria said.

Anumbus and Daise were standing next to the Pokemon Center doors. Professor Oak got into the helicopter. Maria started towards Anumbus and Daise. Suddenly she felt a familiar presence. She looked around and didn’t see anyone.

“What’s wrong?” Anumbus asked.

“I feel a familiar presence, as if somebody else from our world is nearby,” Maria said. Anumbus and Daise went quiet and began to sense the presence.

“It feels like a warrior’s presence,” Daise said. Suddenly the presence disappeared.

“That’s strange I don’t feel it anymore,” Maria said.

“Maybe it was nothing,” Anumbus said sounding doubtful. They went inside. It was 8:00 so they decided to go to bed.

After an hour Maria was still awake. She was busy thinking about the presence she had felt. She knew who it was but she doubted that it was Jahara’s presence. Jahara was an enemy from her world. For years he tried to get her to become his queen. The Ronin Warriors had always came to help her. Jahara hated Anumbus the most because he was always the one to stop him. Maria didn’t think Jahara could be in this world. If he was then how did he get to this world. After a few hours sleep finally found her.


Note: The characters in the Water Pokemon Contest, Katy, Dave, Leo, and Josh accept their Pokemon are my own. Also the Sacred Orb Staff is also my idea because (Warning Spoiler): it does something at the end of this story: Book One: after Maria gets to help Mewtwo. Also the attack Super Psybeam is my own made up one.

Chapter 21

Maria stood in the middle of a forest. She recognized this forest. It was the forest of all evil, the forest of shadows. She felt a freezing breeze hit her and a cold shiver go up her spine. She stood ready for a fight. A shadow stood near the cave. She couldn’t tell who it was. The figure held out a hand. Suddenly the figure began to disappear and reappear in the shadows near each tree.

“Come with me,” the shadowy figure said.

“Why should I and who are you,” Maria said pulling her sword out.

“Now, Now, let’s not have any of that,” the figure said as the sword shot out of her hand.

“Give it back…” Maria growled as she aimed her hand and fired a blast. The light from her attack engulfed her.

****     ****

Maria sprang awake and sat up breathing hard. She looked quickly towards Anumbus and Daise to see if she’d waken them. They were still asleep. Espeon walked over to her purring. He jumped into her lap. Maria started to pet him while looking out the window. That dream proved that something was happening.

“Anumbus?” Maria said, she was going to tell him since he should know. Both him and Daise woke up.

“What’s wrong?” Anumbus asked seeing her pale face. She told them about the dream.

“That proves it, something is happening,” Daise said.

“We’re going to have to be more cautious and alterative if this presence means trouble,” Anumbus said.

“We should leave as soon as we can from here and head to Vermillion quickly,” Daise said.

“We’ll leave at 11:00am and stop at Saffaron City if we can’t make it to Vermillion by dark,” Anumbus said.

“I still haven’t been able to figure out what that dream meant,” Maria said.

“It might have something to do with that presence that you felt before us,” Daise said.

“Let’s eat,” Maria said changing the subject before she told them that she thought it was Jahara.

“Sure,” Anumbus said sensing that she wanted to the subject.

“Purr…” Espeon walked beside Maria as she made breakfast. After they ate it was 9:30.

“Let’s go pick some berries from the bush near the Pokemon Center for the journey,” Maria said.

“We’ll leave after that,” Daise said.

While picking berries they picked 15 white apricons, 10 black apricons, 10 and pink apricons. Then they started to Saffaron City. It them two hours this time because they walked more cautiously. They got to Saffron at noon.

“We should get our supplies here,” Anumbus said. They went to the Poke Mart.

They got more Poke Chow, potions, and some grade ups for her Pokegear which Professor Oak gave to her after the Water Pokemon Tournament. He also gave one two Anumbus and Daise so incase they were separated they could still communicate. The up grades allow the radio to reach any station Kanto or Jhoto. It also allows Maria to reach far Pokegears. She could now reach Ash, Misty, and Brock. Maria bought enough grade ups to allow the Pokegear to reach any other Pokegear no matter what.

They got done looking at 12:45 so they decided to try to get to Vermillion City by 3:00. As they were walking to Vermillion they heard a voice in a tree near them.

“Your a Pokemon Trainer,” a boy said. He stepped down from the tree and pointed at them.

“I’m John, I challenge you to a Pokemon Battle,” he said.

“I’m Maria and I accept your challenge,” Maria said. She walked towards him and said, “Let’s do a three on three Battle.”

“Ok, let’s go,” John said.

“Go Sneasal,” John said.

“A Sneasal, then go Umbreon,” Maria said.

“Sneasal, Slash,” John shouted.

“Umbreon, dodge then tackle,” Maria said quickly.

“That won’t work, Sneasal, Smoke Screen,” John shouted. Sneasal jumped back and Umbreon hissed at him. Sneasal then filled the area with smoke.

“Sneasal, Hyper Beam,” John said.

“Umbreon, Psysheild,” Maria shouted. Umbreon began to use a Psybeam but then turned it into a bubble that surrounded him.

Sneasal’s hyper beam hit it then shot back at Sneasal knocking him out. Umbreon’s shield disappeared then Umbreon collapsed.

“Both Umbreon and Sneasal are unable to battle, it’s a tie,” Daise said.

“Your not going to win babe, Go Charizard,” John said.

“Never call me babe, Go Espeon!” Maria said.

“Charizard their pushovers so let’s finish this fast, Dragon Blast,” John said.

“We’ll show you for that, Espeon, Psybeam Psyblast,” Maria shouted. Espeon started to do a Psybeam that got bigger, then shot strait at Charizard knocking him out.

“Look’s like me and Espeon finished this one,” Maria said.

“Charizard is unable to battle, Espeon is the winner,” Daise said.

“Go Electabuzz,” John shouted.

“Espeon, Psybeam,” Maria said. As soon as Electabuzz came out of it’s ball it was it.

“Electabuzz, Thunder,” John said. Espeon tried dodge but got hit hard, Espeon collapsed.

“Espeon you did a good job,” Maria said knelling next to him and returning him to his ball.

“You’re going to pay for that,” Maria said springing up. “Go Golbat!”

“Electabuzz, Thunder,” John said smiling.

“Won’t work this time, Golbat, Mirror,” Maria said. Golbat was hit, but mirror coat prevented critical damage.

“Golbat, Hyper Beam,” Maria said.

“Electabuzz, Thunder Punch,” John said. Electabuzz’s thunder punched caused the hyper beam to shoot back at Golbat.

Golbat was hit and fell to the ground. Golbat began trying to get up.

“Electabuzz finish this Thunderbolt,” John shouted. The thunderbolt shot at Golbat.

“No, Golbat,” starting to go towards Golbat. Golbat saw that Maria was going to get hit if she came closer.

It continued flapping trying to get in front of her. Suddenly it started to glow. Golbat still glowing, shot in front of Maria. The thunderbolt disappeared.

“What, Golbat was to weak to continue,” John said. When the glowing stopped and the smoke had cleared a new Pokemon stood in front of Maria.

“What a Crobat, how,” John said.

Maria checked her Pokedex. It said that if Golbat really trusted it’s trainer and cared for him/her, it would evolve to Crobat.

“Thanks Crobat, now let’s finish this battle, Crobat Hyper Beam,” Maria said.

“Electabuzz, Thunder Punch,” John said. The hyper beam hit Electabuzz slamming it into a tree. Electabuzz was knocked out.

“Electabuzz is unable to battle, the match goes to Crobat and Maria,” Daise said.

“No, I can’t lose, Go Rydon,” John shouted.

“What are you doing,” Maria said.

“Beating you, Rydon Rock Slide,” John said. Crobat stayed in front of Maria and used psybeam to send Rydon into John.

John, seeing he was about to be outnumbered because Maria’s Pokemon were coming out of their balls to protect her, turned and ran off. Maria turned to Crobat.

“Thanks,” she said. Crobat began flapping around her.

With the battle it took them awhile to get to Vermillion City. It was 3:00 by the time they reached the Pokemon Center. They went and healed Maria’s Pokemon first. Next, they headed to the gym. There was a sign on the door that said the gym leader will not be in till morning.

“What should we do now,” Maria asked the Anumbus and Daise.

“Let’s go to the docks and rest,” Daise said.

“Yeah… and I can let Dewgong out,” Maria said. As they were watching the water Maria starting to sense a presence. She looked towards the island that could be seen from the docks.

“There’s something over there,” Daise said.

“Indeed,” a voice said.

An old man stood behind them, “Forgive me for intruding, I’m Juan the Elder of Vermillion.”

“I’m Maria and this Anumbus and Daise,” Maria said as she stood up. “We’re here to fight the Vermillion City Gym Leader.”

“We’ll welcome to Vermillion City then,” Juan said.

“You said there is something over there,” Daise said. “Can you tell us about it?”

“Yes, It is a legend we follow,” Juan said. “It is said that the legendary bird of ice lives there, the island is called Crystal Island.”

“The legendary bird of ice, Articuno,” Maria said.

“Right, but none have dared to bother it incase it becomes angry,” Juan said.

“Hasn’t anyone seen it?” Maria asked.

“Yes, but that was a long time ago,” Juan said. “Do have a place to stay?”

“We’re going to stay at the Pokemon Center,” Maria said.

“I insist, stay at my place, then we can talk more,” he said.

“That is very kind of you,” Daise said standing up.

“This way,” Juan said. They followed him to a training school. A girl stood in the doorway.

“Welcome back, Master Juan,” the girl said.

“Hello Lesuna, I would like you to meet Maria, Anumbus, and Daise,” Juan said.

“Hi, I’m Lesuna,” Lesuna said to them.

“Hello,” Maria said. At 6:00 they had dinner.

“Please enjoy,” Juan said.

“We can’t thank you enough,” Maria said.

“Not at all, it’s not often we have guest here,” Juan said.

“May I ask what Pokemon you have?” Lesuna asked.

“I have Espeon, Umbreon, Bayleaf, Rapidash, Teddiursa, Paras, Ledyba, and Dewgong,” Maria said. She took out a Pokeball and brought out Crobat who went next to Espeon.

“This is Crobat,” she said.

“Wow, the Golbat must really have trusted you to evolve to Crobat,” Lesuna said.

“Lesuna could you show our guest to their rooms?” Juan asked.

“Yes, Master Juan,” Lesuna said. “This way please.”

She showed them to two rooms down the third hall.

“This is your room,” she said to Anumbus and Daise as she opened the first door.

“This is your room, Maria,” she said opening the second door. “It has a great view of the water.”

“Thanks,” they said.


It was about 9:00 when they decided to go to bed. Maria laid watching the island through her window. She suddenly saw two small lights go on, then off.

“What was that,” Maria said. Her necklace began to glow.

“Somehow I know I have to go to that island,” she said. She looked at the clock it was 9:30 and she hoped Anumbus and Daise were sleeping.

They would never allow her to go after dark, but she knew she had to  and find Articuno. She had a mission to uphold. She quickly put her armor on. Espeon let out a squeak.

“Okay, you can come,” Maria whispered. She started to open the door.

A noise came from down the hall and she saw Lesuna going to her room. Maria waited for Lesuna to go into the room then quickly went past it. She opened the front door and ran to the docks. She would have to use Dewgong because she didn’t have the energy to call her wings.

“Go Dewgong,” she whispered.

Dewgong came out of it’s ball and swam next to her. She got on it’s back and they swam to the island. When they reached the island she looked at her Pokegear. It read that it was 10:00. She looked around and saw a cave near the mountain ledge.

She started to walk towards it. She see a light at the end of the passage. As she got closer she could make out the form of a Pokemon. The Pokemon was light blue and three balls at the on it’s tail.

“Articuno,” Maria said. The Pokemon nodded then flew down onto a rock in front of her.

“Yes, I am Articuno the legendary bird of ice,” Articuno said. “I know that you are Maria, the girl in the legend.”

“Yes, I am…” she paused.

“You are in danger, an evil presence has come to this world,” Articuno finished. Maria looked at Articuno.

“Here, take this Jewel, it’s from my tail and will protect you,” Articuno said dropping a beautiful crystallized Ice Gem.

“Thanks and I’ll place the spell on you now,” Maria said. She lifted her hands and aimed them at Articuno.

Her hands began to glow and a beam shot out at Articuno. Articuno began to glow and then the glowing stopped.

“Thank you…” Articuno said lifting into the air and flying to the top of the island. Maria on Dewgong and they went back to the docks.

As they got closer she saw Anumbus and Daise were waiting for them. As she climbed the docks they ran to her. Anumbus had a serious look on his face. As she got standing she started to tell them about Articuno.

“I knew you weren’t going to let me go, but I had to,” she said.

“I know but you should have told us and we would go together,” Anumbus said with a soft look appearing on his face.

“I’m sorry,” she said. She started to walk when she began to wobble.

Anumbus grabbed her arm and they started to walk back. Lesuna and Juan were waiting near the docks.

“Wow! Look!” Lesuna cried. They looked and saw Articuno flying around the island.

“This is a magnificent sight,” Juan said, Maria smiled.

“Thank you,” she whispered.


Note: Master Juan and Lesuna also belong to me.


Chapter 22

Maria was standing in the middle of some type of cave. A creature stood in front of her wearing a half-heart necklace. It was the other half of the heart necklace.

“Mewtwo it’s you,” she said.

Mewtwo nodded and said, “ We need your help please, hurry and collect the badges.”

“What is it you need help with,” Maria asked.

“A group of lawbreakers are after all the legendary Pokemon,” Mewtwo said. “You’re the only one you can go up against their boss and battle him.”

Maria looked confused, “How am I the only one who can battle him.”

“You’re the chosen one, you will be meeting three Team Rockets soon,” Mewtwo said. “They’re not that strong but they don’t stop after they’ve thought up a plan.”

“I will do my best to help you,” Maria said.

“Thank you,” Mewtwo said. “I will let you sleep peacefully now.”

“What do you mean,” Maria said.

“I am a Psychic Pokemon so therefore I can talk to you in your dreams,” Mewtwo said. “I will talk to you again and I will always be watching over you.”

“Thank you,” Maria said.

****      ****

Maria sat up and looked out the window.

“Somehow I believe that my dream was real,” she whispered.

Espeon let out a squeak and jumped next to her. She looked at the clock and saw that it was 6:00am.

“I only got six hours of sleep,” she said yawning. She got up and put her traveling dress on.

She was going to battle the Gym Leader today. When she went into the living room she saw Lesuna putting breakfast out.

“Oh, your up!” Lesuna said looking up at her.

“Anumbus and Daise won’t be up for awhile,” Maria said.

“That’s Alright, why don’t you have your breakfast,” Lesuna said.

“Thank you,” Maria said. She sat down next to Lesuna.

“You saw Articuno, how did it feel to you?” Lesuna asked.

“I don’t really feel that special just because I saw him,” Maria said.

“Oh, I felt my dream had come true,” Lesuna said. “I had a dream since I was real little to see Articuno.”

“You must never let go of your dreams,” Maria said.

“Thanks,” Lesuna said quietly.

“Your welcome,” Maria said. Anumbus and Daise woke up at 8:00.

“Good morning,” Lesuna said to them.

“Morning,” Anumbus said. Daise went over to the window. Anumbus went and sat by Maria.

“I made you all breakfast,” Lesuna said.

“Why thank you,” Anumbus said, Daise remained quiet.

Maria looked over at him, “Daise what’s wrong.”

“It’s nothing,” he said getting up and going outside.

Maria began to worry when Anumbus said, “We should head to the gym.”

“Yes, let’s go,” Maria said. They got up, got Daise, and headed to the gym.

Lesuna and Juan decided to watch on T.V. When they reached the doors they went in and ran into a boy and a girl blocking the way.

“Hey Boss, some more challengers,” they said. Suddenly a man in army clothes came over and saw Maria.

“Well, it’s been a long time since I faced a pretty face,” he said. Maria began to get mad.

“I’m here to challenge you, so let’s battle,” she said.

“As you wish,” the man said.

“I’m Lt. Surge and your not leaving here a winner,” Surge said.

“We’ll see about that,” Maria said with confidence.

“Sure, let’s go Electabuzz,” Surge said.

“Been there done that, Go Bayleaf,” Maria said.

“Electabuzz, Thunder Shock,” Surge said.

“Bayleaf, Solar Beam,” Maria said. Bayleaf’s solar beam hit Electabuzz blocking it’s thunder shock.

“Electabuzz, Thunder Punch,” Surge said.

“Bayleaf use Hyper Beam,” Maria shouted. Electabuzz sent Bayleaf into the wall. Bayleaf’s hyper beam caused the wall to start to fall.

“Bayleaf!” Maria shouted. The rocks fell and Bayleaf collapsed.

“Return Bayleaf!” Maria yelled.

“Go Crobat,” Maria said.

“Electabuzz, Thunder,” Surge said.

“Crobat, Psybeam,” Maria said. Crobat’s psybeam caused Electabuzz to be knocked out.

“Go Magnemite,” Surge said.

“Crobat, Hyper Beam,” Maria said. Crobat’s hyper beam knocked Magnemite out as soon as it came out.

“You won’t do that again,” Surge said. A Raichu appeared at his said.

“Go Raichu,” Surge said.

“Rai…Rai” Raichu said.

“Crobat, Mean Look,” Maria said.

“Raichu, Agility,” Surge said. Raichu escaped mean look and tackled Crobat. Crobat got away at the last moment, right before Raichu was about to hit him.

“Crobat use Psychic,” Maria said.

“Raichu, Thunder,” Surge said. Raichu’s thunder hit Crobat and sent it into the ground.

“Crobat Return,” Maria said. Crobat didn’t listen.

Crobat flapped and flew into the air and began to glow. A beam shot from Crobat’s wings and hit Raichu. Raichu got up after the beam ended, but seemed to be slower. Crobat started to fall and Maria called him back again.

“Good job Crobat, you slowed Raichu down,” Maria said.

“Go Espeon.” Espeon went over to the arena from Maria’s side and stood facing Raichu.

“Espeon, Psybeam,” Maria shouted.

“Raichu dodge it,” Surge said.

“Too late, Raichu is to tired to move,” Maria said. It was true, Raichu was hit by the psybeam. Raichu started to get up but couldn’t.

“Raichu is unable to battle, the match goes to Espeon and Maria,” the boy and girl said.

“Congradulations,” Surge said. “You fight like a boy from Pallet.”

“Was his name Ash?” Maria asked.

“Yes, I believe it was,” Surge said. “Here is the Thunder Badge.”

“Thanks,” Maria said. She went over to Anumbus and Daise and they left the gym.

They decided to hang out at the docks for a while. Maria let Dewgong out so it could get some exercise. She then sat down next to a tree near the water. Anumbus sat down next to her. Daise sat on one of the branches. He had been quiet since breakfast.

“Daise what’s wrong, you’ve been real quiet,” Maria said. Daise didn’t say anything, he was staring straight at the water.

“Hey!” Maria said hitting the tree causing it to shake.

“Huh, What?” Daise said.

“I asked what was wrong, because you’ve been real quiet,” she said sighing.

“Sorry, I’ve just been a little worried,” he said.

“About what?” Maria asked.

“It’s about that presence that we felt a while back,” he said.

“Why would it still be bugging you?” Anumbus asked.

“I felt it near Maria’s room last night,” he said.

“What! I didn’t sense anything last night,” Maria said.

“Whoever it was didn’t want you to sense that they were there,” Daise said. Anumbus looked worried. Maria sort of stiffened.

Anumbus noticed this and said, “What is it?”

“I…never mind,” she said looking over Dewgong.

“Maria…” Anumbus said. She looked at him, she knew that she was starting to be stubborn.

“It was Jahara!” she said as she curled up into a ball and looked furiously at the water.

“Cant be!,” Anumbus said. Anumbus and Daise both looked shock.

“I know it was him,” she said.

“That’s impossible,” Daise said.

“How could Jahara get here and how did he know,” Anumbus said.

“You both know that Jahara can sense where I am,” Maria said.

“Yes, but how could he sense that you were here and how did he get here,” Daise said.

“I don’t know but somehow he got here,” she said.

“We’ll if he is here…” Anumbus started.

“We have to be more careful than we already are,” Daise finished.

“That means no going off on your own without telling us,” Anumbus to Maria.

“Don’t worry I won’t,” Maria said. They saw that Dewgong had fallen asleep on a rock near the edge of the water.

“We should let the other Pokemon out,” Anumbus said.

“Sure,” Maria said.

Crobat went on one of the branches. Raichu and Umbreon raced each other. Rapidash, Espeon, Bayleaf and Sentret laid down next to Maria. Teddiursa started eating at the berry bushes. Paras and Ledyba laid down in the sun. After a few minutes they fell asleep. When Maria woke up it was 2:30.

“Wow, we were asleep for five hours,” she said. Anumbus and Daise were still asleep.

“Hey,” Maria said nudging Anumbus and then hitting the tree. “Wake up!”

“Huh!” Daise said as he fell to the ground.

“Damn,” Daise said rubbing his back.

“Oops, sorry Daise,” Maria said.

“I’m fine,” he said.

“What’s wrong,” Anumbus said.

“What’s wrong, we slept to long,” she snapped.

“So, what‘s wrong about that,” Daise said.

Maria blew up on him, “It’s 2:30, we don’t have all day.”

“Calm down,” Daise said backing up.

“I’ll show you calm,” Maria said. Her eyes began to glow.

Anumbus grabbed her shoulders to stop her. Her eyes stopped glowing the minute he touched her shoulders.

“I think we should head back to Juan’s,” he said.

“Huh,” she said.

“We won’t reach the next city by night,” he said.

“Alright,” Maria said. Both Anumbus and Daise noticed she was tense still.

“Your still worrying about the presence being Jahara aren’t you,” Daise said softly. Maria eyes dropped to look at the ground.

Anumbus squeezed her shoulders then said, “Let’s go, we can talk back at Juan’s.”

As they were heading back to Juan’s Daise noticed that Maria was still looking at the ground.

“Maria is something wrong?” he asked softly. Maria didn’t look up at him.

“I…just wanted to say sorry for blowing up on you like that,” she said.

Daise blinked, did the mightiest warrior princess in the world just say sorry when she didn’t have to.

“I know you were just joking,” she said.

“It’s not a problem,” Daise said. “I shouldn’t have been joking with you all tensed up.”

“Thanks,” Maria said looking up. Anumbus smiled.

“Hey, how about a race to Juan’s,” he said.

“Sure,” Maria said grinning. She took off and called back laughing, “Come on oh Mighty Warlords.”

“Hey!” they said.

“You little cheater,” Anumbus laughed. He then took off after her.

Maria saw the training hall come into view. Stopping for just a minute she look to see Anumbus and Daise coming up fast behind her.

“Yikes!” Maria yelped taking off again.

Suddenly Anumbus passed her and stopped gracefully next to the door. Next came Maria then Daise. Anumbus laughed as Maria walked up to him.

“Looks like I win oh Mighty Princess of the Dark side of the Moon,” Anumbus said. Maria sent a glare at him but couldn’t help grinning. Daise watched them smiling.

“Hey, Maria, Congradulations,” Lesuna said coming out of the house.

“We saw your victory on T.V,” Mater Juan said coming out of the house behind Lesuna.

“Thanks,” Maria said.

Daise walked over to a huge tree that stood in front of the window to their rooms and jumped into it.

“Dai..?” Maria started as she turned to where he had been standing. “Hmph.” Maria looked at the tree and grinned.

As Maria walked to the tree, Anumbus noticed the mischievous smirk on her face. Maria walked up to the tree, then she hit it. The tree shook, a little. Daise looked down at her.

“Your not missing the dinner I make,” Maria said with a growl.

He grinned then shook his head and jumped down. They walked inside then sat down at the table. An half-hour later they were sitting in front of delicious looking food. Lesuna and Juan tasted it first.

“This is delicious, Maria,” Lesuna said.

“Indeed,” Juan said. Anumbus and Daise then tried it.

“Since when can you cook this good,” Anumbus said.

“Yah, you usually can’t cook,” Daise said.

*BANG*

*BANG*

“Oww!” Anumbus and Daise rubbed the back of their heads where they just got hit by Maria with… a frying pan.

“SEE IF I EVER MAKE DINNER FOR YOU TWO AGAIN!” Maria yelled.

“We were joking,” Daise said.

They continued rubbing the back of their heads as Maria sat down.

“I made the royal special because we are they’re company,” she said. “It takes too long to do it all time.”

“Let’s remember to never let her have a frying pan,” Daise whispered. He rubbed his soar head. “Damn she goes crazy over a joke.”

Anumbus gulped as he looked at Maria, she had heard.

“What?” Daise said.

*BANG*

“I HEARD THAT,” Maria growled. “YOU KNOW PERFECTLY WELL NEVER TO JOKE ABOUT MY COOKING, IT’S BAD ENOUGH I GOT IT FROM SEKHMET.”

She sat down blowing off steam.

“You better not say anything,” she said to Anumbus. Anumbus shook his head.

“How about… I take that…,” he said grabbing the frying pan from where it sat on the table. Maria didn’t do anything as she looked at Daise.

“It’s your own fault, I wouldn’t have hit you if you kept your mouth shut,” she said.

“I’m alright,” he said still rubbing his head. They continued eating, Anumbus and Daise still rubbing their heads.

At 8:00 Maria decided to go to bed. Anumbus went to his room. While Maria was staring at the ceiling she began to think about the presence being Jahara.

“What if it really is Jahara,” She thought. “That would mean that the others are in trouble.”

She began to think about their life back home. Tears began to fall down her cheeks. Getting up she went and sat on the window seal. A sob came from her. She quickly put her hands over mouth to keep anyone from hearing.

“Princess,” Daise’s voice came to her ears.

Startled Maria looked up into the tree in front of her. Daise was sitting on one of the branches.

“Daise!” Maria said startled.

“Maria are you alright,” Daise said seeing her tears.

“I was remembering our home,” Maria said quietly.

Daise smiled then put his hand out. Maria took it. He helped her climb into the tree and sit down on the branch. They both looked at the ocean side. Suddenly the branch shook just behind Maria. Daise looked up and saw Anumbus sitting just behind Maria.

“Did somebody forget to invite me,” Anumbus said as he put his arm around Maria. Anumbus then noticed Maria’s tear stained cheeks. He looked up at Daise.

“She was crying about our home,” Daise said with his mind. Anumbus looked back at Maria.

“Maria?” he said softly. The both saw and felt Maria stiffen.

“I’m fine,” she said. Suddenly she began to yawn.

She shifted and her foot slipped as she lost her balance. Anumbus gripped her waist and pulled her back on the branch against him. Maria quickly looked down.

“I think I’ll get down now,” she said as she started to move to the edge.

Anumbus let go of her waist a she slid down and landed catlike on the ground. She walked off towards the docks. Anumbus and Daise watched her.

“That wasn’t like her,” Anumbus said. “What were you up here for anyway.”

“I was up here thinking,” Daise said looking to where Maria had gone.

“About…” Anumbus started.

“About whether or not the presence was Jahara,” Anumbus looked at him sharply then went back to looking towards the docks where Maria was.

“I started to think, that Maria the one who could easily tell when Jahara was near, that maybe she was right,” Daise said looking at Anumbus for a reaction.

“I’m starting to believe that it is Jahara who is here as well,” Anumbus said. “I just wish that it isn’t.”  

“I know Maria is just as troubled as we are,” Daise said. “Especially after what happened that one time, remember.” Anumbus suddenly looked deadly and looked at Daise.

“Yes, I remember what happened,” he said venom in his voice. Daise looked through Maria’s window, to her clock and saw it read 10:00pm.

“We should find Maria, it’s 10:00 already,” Daise said as he started to get up.

Anumbus stood up as well and they jumped down from the tree and walked towards the docks.

Meanwhile Maria was sitting on the docks looking at the water. Espeon sat next to her. She began to stroke his back.

“Purr…”

Maria smile then laid back against a rock that sat behind her. She began watching the stars and listening to the silent waves and the sounds of the night. Sleep began to find her. Espeon also fell asleep as he laid his head against Maria. Anumbus and Daise soon found Maria asleep on the docks. Anumbus lifted Maria up as Daise picked Espeon up. Espeon picked it’s head up and began to purr.

“Purr…” Espeon climbed onto Daise’s shoulder.

They then headed back to Juan’s house.


Chapter 23

Maria looked around and saw that she was in a forest. A fountain stood a few feet in front of her. There was a black jewel in the middle of the fountain. There was black stone panthers on either side of the fountain. A dark figure stood behind the fountain. Maria recognized the presence as the presence she had sensed before.

“You…” Maria said starring at the figure.  

“Yes, it’s me,” the figure said. Maria started to pull out her sword, then remembered last time.

“Who are you,” she said standing straight up.

“Come now, you still don’t know me,” the figure said.

“Jahara…” Maria said barely above a whisper.

“Yes,” the figure said. The figure stepped into the light.

The figure had midnight black hair. His eyes were a sea blue that seemed as cold as ice. His handsome face was misleading. He wore black armored boots that went with the armor that covered the rest of his body. His chest plate held the symbol of a black rose. He wore a helmet which on either side had a black winged design. Strapped to his side was a long and curved deadly blade. It’s handle was black with a blood red jewel embedded in it. The blade it’s self was from the darkest part of the Neither Realm. Just the way he stood sent ice cold shivers down Maria’s spine.

“I would have thought you would have realized sooner,” Jahara said stepping towards her.

Maria began to back up. Cold fear was in her dark forest colored eyes. Jahara wore a smirk that she was easily able to see through the helmet. He began to walk towards her.

Maria frantically backed up even more then cried as loud as she could, “Stay away!!!!!!”

****    *****

Maria shot straight up in bed gasping. Her door flew wide open as Anumbus, woken by her scream, came quickly to her side. Daise shot in next to him and looked around the room. He noticed the window open and the curtains blowing in and out of it. He looked back to Maria who was now leaning against Anumbus’s chest in his embrace. Daise walked over to him.

“Whoever was here, is gone now,” Daise said with a growl as he looked back at the window.

“Maria are you alright?!” Lesuna said as she ran into the room. Maria’s eyes were still closed as she leaned against Anumbus still shaking.

“Lesuna,” came Juan’s voice from behind her.

“Yes, Master Juan,” She said as she turned to face him.

“Please get Maria some of my special herbal tea,” he said.

“Yes Master ,” she said going to the kitchen.

Juan turned back to Maria, Anumbus, and Daise. Daise was now standing next to the window looking from place to place.

“Any sign of whoever was here?” Anumbus asked him.

“No, I can’t even sense anything  anymore,” he said turning back to Anumbus.

“It…was…Jahara,” Maria said in between her sobs and shaking. Anumbus and Daise looked at her.

“I …know…it…was,” she said still shaking.

“Shhhh…., we believe you,” Anumbus said softly pulling her closer. She began to stop shaking and her sobs were starting to stop.

“I’m going outside to see if I can find anything,” Daise said as he called upon his full armor, the Armor of Illusion.

Lesuna who came in with Maria’s tea, gasped as she saw his armor. Daise jumped out of the window and disappeared into the shadows. Lesuna handed the cup to Anumbus. Anumbus put Maria’s hands onto the cup. Slowly she drank some of it.

“Come Lesuna, let’s leave them,” Juan said.

“Yes, Master,” Lesuna said glancing back at Maria as she followed her master out. Anumbus slowly stroked Maria’s back as she started to finally calm down. After a few minutes Maria was finally asleep again. Anumbus looked up as Daise appeared at the window. Daise shook his head and then looked at Maria who was sleeping now.

“Is she alright?” he asked.

“She will be, but I’m worried about how this will affect her,” Anumbus said. Daise looked at him and saw worry in his eyes as he looked at Maria.

“We’re going to have to keep a close eye on her now, she’s not going to like,” he said.

“I know but we don’t really have a choice,” Anumbus said. Daise was watching him.

Daise then began to call off his armor and he was back to his normal clothes. He walked over and stood near Anumbus. Anumbus got up and pulled the covers up around Maria, up until they reached her chin.

“We should stay with her, just in case,” Anumbus said.

Daise nodded as he walked over and sat on the chair next to the window, while Anumbus took the one next to Maria’s bed. They stayed up watching Maria for the rest of the night.

Maria woke sitting up and yawning.

“Morning, Sleeping Beauty,” came Anumbus’s voice. She looked at them and saw Dais sitting next to the window watching her.

“You guys didn’t stay up all night, did you?” she asked surprised.

“We had to make sure you were okay,” Anumbus said.

“Thanks,” she said softly looking back down at the floor. Daise and Anumbus both smiled and stood up.

“We should probably leave today,” Anumbus said.

“Yes, if we stay we’ll just be putting both Lesuna and Master Juan in danger,” Maria said softly still staring at the floor.

Anumbus looked at her then kissed her on the forehead, “Me and Daise will wait for you downstairs.”

They walked over to the door and went out closing it behind them.

“Purr…” Espeon rubbed his head against Maria.

Maria put her arms around him and hugged him. Espeon responded by licking her cheek and his tail tickling her arm.

“Oh…stop it,” she said laughing.


A few hours later Maria was standing downstairs with Anumbus and Daise.

“So long Lesuna, and thank you for your hospitality,” she said bowing her head.

“No, it’s my pleasure to be offering a simple home like this to such a beautiful girl,” Juan said.

“Master Juan behave yourself!” Lesuna said as they all started laughing.

“So long,” Maria called as the headed to Lavender Town to go through to get to Fuchsia City.

It was noon by the time they were halfway to Lavender Town. Maria had been quiet the whole way. Anumbus kept glancing back at her to see if she was alright. After walking a bit he stopped and turned to her. Daise stopped along side of him and looked at Maria. She didn’t even notice them stop. Espeon purred from her shoulders but she continued to space out.

“Maria?” Anumbus said. She still didn’t react. “Princess?”

Daise looked at Anumbus like he was crazy. Anumbus was trying to get her attention and he was going to do it by saying something that truly annoyed her.

Anumbus turned to Daise, “What was it that the Sailor Scout Mars always called her.

“I think it was klutz and a pain,” Daise said. Maria’s head sprang up and her eyes were glowing.

“He’s here,” she said.

A figure shot from the shadows and landed in front of Maria.

“Jahara,” Anumbus growled. Both him and Daise called on their armors.

Anumbus’s had a kurisa-gama and Daise’s had scythes. They pulled their weapons out.

“Anumbus, how nice to see you,” Jahara said.

Maria’s eyes were glowing even brighter now, but no one noticed until Espeon let out a hiss. All three looked at Maria. Jahara began to pale visibly. He began to back up while Maria’s glowing eyes watched him.

“Jahara…” Maria hissed. Jahara looked at her.

“You made a mistake coming here,” she said as she raised her hand to the air.
Energy began to surround her and everything stilled.

“ Dark Crystal Moon Cosmic Power,” She shouted. Suddenly her Sailor Scout Suit, a darker version of her half-sister’s outfit appeared on her.

Jahara grinned and said, “So you finally decided to fight me.” With inhuman speed Maria shot at him and brought her foot up.

“ Dark Crystal Moon Kick!”

Jahara was sent into the trees. Maria then did two Flips and a back flip bringing her foot to his chin and sending him flying again.


Maria landed on the ground and said, “I told you, you made a mistake.”

Jahara suddenly felt Anumbus and Daise’s power building up. He turned around and saw them getting ready to attack.

“Quake with Fear,” Anumbus shouted as he sent his kurisa-gama at Jahara.

“Web of Deception,” Daise shouted as he sent his scythes at Jahara. They hit Jahara causing blood to drop from a slash on his arm.

“Damn, I’ll be back,” Jahara growled disappearing.

Anumbus and Daise called off their armors and were instantly at Maria’s side. She had totally exhausted the little power she could use while in this world.

They all sat down in a soft fern valley that was next to the Route. Daise looked at Maria’s Pokegear. It read 3:00. They had spent too much time fighting Jahara.

“Now do you believe me,” Maria said. Anumbus looked at her while Daise looked at the sky.

“This is bad, now we’ve got to watch out for him,” Daise said. Maria pulled her Royal Staff out of her backpack.

“I think we better not let anybody know who we really are and where were from, from now on,” Maria said. “We should also use mind talk whenever anybody else is around.”

Maria’s dress turned into her traveling clothes. Maria now wore a bright purple tank top. She had on low-rise blue jeans. She wore a sky-blue jacket over her tank. Her backpack was now a blue jean backpack. She wore her Poke balls now at her side. She looked as if she was never from a different world. But her sparkling forest colored eyes, that if you looked in you could see the forest and dark brown hair weren’t normal to this world. She put her staff back into her backpack with the sacred orb staff.

“I think you guys should wear what you have on now,” she said.

“I don’t know if we should take that as a compliment or an insult,” Daise said looking to where she stood.

“Hmph, Don’t make me hit you again,” Maria said.


“We should stay near this river for the night,” Anumbus said.

“I’ll let my Pokemon out,” Maria said. “Come on out guys.”

Rapidash, Umbreon, Ledyba, Paras, Raichu, Teddiursa, Bayleaf, Dewgong, and Sentret came out of their balls. Rapidash and Umbreon began playing tag. Ledyba and Paras sat in the sun soaking up rays. Raichu and Sentret began to race across the edge of the water. Dewgong swam up and down the stream. Teddiursa began to play hop the stones by hopping from stone to stone over the water. Espeon sat next to Maria, Anumbus, and Daise. Crobat also came out of it’s ball and flew into the nearest tree.


Maria looked into the river. She started to think about the fight with Jahara. She had been able to sense he was near when they reached the edge of the forest. She closed her eyes. She was still feeling weak from using so much energy. She felt Anumbus look at her.

“Maria?” he said. She opened her eyes and looked at him.

“I’m alright,” she said. “I’m starting to get my powers back, I can fell them returning.” She looked down at her hands and a small ball of fire appeared in her hand.

“Jahara was hurt pretty badly, so I don’t think he’ll be back right away,” Daise said looking around.

“Don’t underestimate him,” Maria said with a stone look. “Underestimate him, and you’ve already lost.”

Daise looked at her, then realized that she was scared. Anumbus realized it too.

“Come on, let’s eat,” Anumbus said.

“Sure,” Maria said as she looked back at the water.

“Purr…” Espeon went over to her and curled up beside her.

Maria smiled and stroked his fur. Umbreon walked over followed by Teddiursa and Crobat. They started to play with Espeon. Maria laughed as they played with each other.


Anumbus and Daise watched her. It was good to see her laughing again. They started up the fire so they could cook some fish from the river, while they were cooking dinner Maria went over to the river. While she was getting a drink she saw a strange glimpse of metal in the huge bushes on the other side of the river. Espeon and Umbreon walked towards the bushes, suddenly a metal claw shot out grabbing them.

“Espeon, Umbreon,” Maria cried. Anumbus and Daise appeared next to her. A huge balloon appeared from behind the bushes.

“What is that?” Daise growled. Three figures stood in the basket. A girl with red hair, a boy with blue hair, and a Meowth.

“Who are you,” Anumbus growled.


“Prepare for trouble,
Make it double.
To protect the world from Devastation,
To unite all people within our nation.
To announce the evils of truth love,
To extend our reach to the stars above.
Jesse,
James.
Team Rocket blast off at the speed of light,
Surrender now or prepare to fight.
Meowth that’s right.”


“Team Rocket?” Maria said, then she remembered her dream. Mewtwo had told her she would run into three Team Rockets.

“So, this is them,” she whispered.

“Now we’ll just take the rest of your Pokemon,” Jesse said.

“I don’t think so,” Maria said. Anumbus and Daise were about to call their Armors.

“Leave this to me,” Maria said. “Go Crobat.”

Crobat flew up into the air.

“Go Weezing,” James yelled. “Smoke Screen.”

“Crobat blow away the smoke and use psybeam,” Maria yelled.

The smoke disappeared and Crobat’s psybeam hit Weezing sending it into the cages. Umbreon and Espeon landed on the ground. Maria put her hands in front of her.

“Spirits of the Earth,
I invoke thee.
Surrender your powers to me,
Let us become one.
Help to vanquish all evil.
Earth Spirit Blast!”

A huge beam shot from her hands and put a hole in the Meowth balloon.

“She’s a psychic,” Meowth cried.

“We’ll be back…” Jesse yelled. Maria stood in the middle of a bunch of crushed trees.

“You shouldn’t have done that,” Anumbus said.

“They just think I’m a psychic,” Maria said. “Besides Sabrina was a psychic so it’s not like I’m the only one.


It was about 4:30 when Maria looked at her Pokegear.

“What should we do?” Daise asked.

“How about a race to that tree with pink leaves, a mile over there, and back,” Maria answered.

“Alright,” Anumbus said taking off.

“What the?!” Maria said surprised.

She began to draw in her energy  and took off after him. Daise decided to wait and see which one will win. But he had his bets on Maria, she wasn’t known for locing battles or races. Halfway to the tree Maria came up beside Anumbus and pushed him into the water.

“Hey!,” Anumbus cried as he landed in the water.

“Haha,” Maria started laughing. Just as she reached the tree she stopped to see if he was coming.

She didn’t see him. She looked around to see if he was already there. She still didn’t see him.

“Where the heck…” she started when something moved above her. She looked up and saw Anumbus on one of the branches.


Gathering her energy again, her jewel on her wrist began to glow and she shot towards the direction they had camped. She could sense Anumbus not far behind her, she started picking up her speed. She saw the campsite come into view. She slowed down as she reached the spot where Daise was sitting. Breathing heavily she turned to see Anumbus slowing down and stopping near her.


“Looks like I win this time Oni Masho,”  Maria said while she started to sit down.

Anumbus looked at her. He was still soaking wet from when she pushed him into the water. Maria couldn’t help but laugh.

“You shouldn’t have let your guard down,” she said.

He smiled and took a towel from the pack Lesuna had given them. Daise started a fire and put some stew on it.

“Call me when it’s ready,” Maria said standing up and heading to the woods near the river.
“I’m going for a walk.”

Espeon and Umbreon followed her. While Maria was walking alongside the river, she came to a beautiful spot, there was a small lake. She sat down against a tree near the edge of the water. While sitting there a vision of her past flashed through her mind.


*****        *****

“Maria!”

Maria looked up from where she was standing next to Moonlight Lake.

She saw Laresa running towards her, “Laresa, what is wrong.”

“Maria the adults keep telling me that I can’t play with Karan,” Laresa said. “They say he is an enemy, because he is a earthling.”

“Just because he is a earthling, doesn’t mean he is an enemy,” Maria answered as she sat down next to Laresa.

“Like you and Prince Anumbus,” she answered. “You two are friends.”

Maria smiled, “Just like us, you don’t have to be of the same groups.

Laresa looked over at the water. “You mean I have to believe in myself and follow my heart.”

“Yes, if you follow your heart and believe in yourself, you can do anything,” Maria said.

“Thanks Maria,” Laresa said getting up and hugging her.

“Remember, believe in yourself and never give up,” Maria said.

“I promise,” Laresa said running off.

“Believe in yourself and never give up,” Maria whispered.


*****        *****


< font color="#FF00FF">“Believe in yourself and never give up,” Maria repeated. “If I give up of finding home, then I’ve given up everything.”

She looked up into the sky, “We will find our way home, as long as I believe it.

“purr…” Espeon and Umbreon curled up next to her as they watched the moon, which was almost full.

Espeon and Umbreon’s ears perked up when they heard a sound coming towards them. Maria didn’t notice as Anumbus came into sight of them.


“Maria?” he said as walked closer. She looked up at him.

“Is something wrong,” he asked.

“I’m fine,” she said smiling as she cocked her head.

“Well, let’s head back,” he said. “Dais is almost finished with making the stew.

“Alright,” she said as she took his hand.

Espeon jumped and her shoulder. Umbreon banged it’s head against Anumbus’s leg. Anumbus looked down at it.

“Alright,” Anumbus said smiling. Umbreon jumped onto his shoulder.

As they reached the camp they found trees knocked over and Daise with his full armor fighting a small girl that was transparent and was yellow.

“Jahara’s commanding Light Spirit,” Maria cried. She held her hands in front of her.

“Try this!” she cried. A huge beam of light shot out at the spirit.

The spirit jumped out of the way and turned to her.


“My master, commands ne to capture you,” the spirit replied. “I am Karina his leading spirit.”

“Think you can take me on,” Maria said holding her fist at her side.

Energy surrounded her fist.

“Then try this, Energy Blast!” A huge blast shot out and hit the spirit.

“Hahaha,” Karina laughed as the smoke cleared. Maria clenched her teeth as she watched the spirit stand up.

“Nice try, now it’s my turn,” Karina said.

“Light Beam Of Death,” Karina shouted and a beam of light with a black line running through the middle went towards Maria.

Maria gasped as she called up her Armor, “Crystal Armor, Ta Chi.”

Bright light surrounded Maria as her sailor suit appeared, the imperial crystal surrounded the suit. Her tiara turned to crystal as her hair went into a ponytail with a crystal hair tie. A crystal sword appeared at her side. She had a crystal chest and back plate. Crystal shin guards and boots appeared as crystal wings also appeared.

“Crystal Armor Shield…!” Maria cried. A huge shield of crystal appeared just as the beam was about to hit.

The beam slammed into the shield and because it was summoned just a few seconds before the beam hit, it slammed Maria backwards.


“Uh…” Maria groaned as she stood up. Anumbus and Daise landed on either side of her.

“That hurts,” she growled through clenched teeth.

“Haha, I think you better come with me,” Karina said. “I was ordered not to harm you.”

“If you think I’ll do that then you don’t know who I am,” Maria said.

She stood straight up and drew her sword. As silver mist began to surround her, Anumbus and Daise backed up. Espeon had fallen off of Maria’s shoulder when she was thrown back and now stood next to Anumbus. The sword in Maria’s hands began to glow. Maria’s eye flew open and she took off at the spirit.

“Argh,” Karina cried as she shot energy balls at Maria. Maria dodged each one of them as she got close to the spirit.

“CRYSTAL SWORD SLASH!” Maria cried as she brought the sword down, slashing the spirit in half.

“No!” Karina yelled. Karina the spirit turned to dust and disappeared.


“Phew,” Maria sighed as the sword and armor disappeared, she dropped to her knees.

“Are you alright?” Anumbus said running to her side.

“Yah, I used too much energy,” she said.

“How did those spirits get so strong,” Daise said. “I had a hard time fighting that one.”

“Jahara probably gave them some strong power ups,” Maria said still breathing hard.

“Come on so you can rest while you eat,” Anumbus said. They walked over and sat next to the fire.

“Come on out guys,” Maria said as her Pokemon came out of their balls.

Rapidash, Paras, Teddiursa, Bayleaf, Sentret, Raichu, Dewgong, Crobat, Ledyba, and Raichu came out of their Poke balls. She pulled some Poke chow out of her backpack. Umbreon and Espeon walked over to her. She gave them each some of the food.

“Here,” Anumbus said, handing her a bowl of stew.

“Thanks,” she said.

“We should get to sleep after we eat,” he said.

“Yeah, I need to give using too much energy a break,” Maria answered.

They ate their meals and got out their sleeping bags that Ash and the others had given them.

Later that night Maria laid awake, looking at the sky with her arms under her head.

“I wonder if everyone’s alright back home?” she whispered as a tear dropped from her eyes. “I have to remember not to give up.” she turned and closed her eyes. “Things will be alright.”


Note: Jahara is my own character, along with the Light Spirit Karina, so is Master Juan and Lesuna.


Chapter 23


Maria opened her eyes to find herself in her own bed. She sat up and looked around.

“My room,” she whispered.

She saw that she was wearing her sailor suit. She opened her door and went down the stairs. She looked into the huge palace living room. The Scouts sat on two couches against the wall. The Ronins and Sekhmet, Cale, and Kayura sat on the other two that were near the door. Mystic, Nightstalker, Thunder, Lightning, and Silverbolt, sat on the floor.

“Where could that light have taken the Princess, Prince Anumbus, and Daise,” Rei said.

Maria relized this wasn’t an ordinary dream, she was seeing what was going on at her home. But…it looked like they had put their differences aside to find her, Anumbus, and Daise. She looked to the small couch near the TV. A tall older brown haired boy sat on it. It was her older brother. Maria looked at her hands, if she could transport here in her dream, the, maybe, she could talk to them using her powers.


“Jakar?” Maria said. Jakar looked up as his eyes went wide.

“Maria!” he cried as he got up and hugged her in a tight embrace. They could touch as well.

“Maria your back, where’s Anumbus and Daise?” he asked.

“I’m here through my dreams,” she said. “Anumbus, Daise, and me are still trapped in the world we were teleported to.”

“What world is it?” Jakar asked. Maria explained about the world they were in now, Moltres, Macaan the Keeper Of Portals,  and  the other worlds that needed their help

“You mean you can’t return until you help the other worlds that are out there,” Jakar said. He didn’t sound happy.

“You know father has been really worried,” Jakar said.

“What?!” Maria said looking at him. Lord Talpa, their father, has never worried about them or shown an feelings towards the.

“That’s a first,” Maria said turning away. She then looked at them again.

“There’s more trouble,” she said. Jakar noticed the fear in her voice. “Jahara is here as well.”

“How?!” Jakar said with everyone else.

“I don’t know, but…” Maria started to say when suddenly her form began to fade.

“Not now…” Maria said.

*Flash*

Everything went dark.


*****        *****


< font color="#FF00FF">“No,” Maria whispered sitting up.

She had been able to see her brother again. Tears dropped from her eyes. She was able to hug her brother but in a way it wasn’t real. Now they knew where she, Anumbus, and Daise were, but that didn’t help much. Just as she told them Jahara was in this world as well, the dream ended. There had to be more to it. She had enough power to keeps in the dream world so she could talk with her mind to her brother, there had to have been something interfering.

“Jahara,” Maria whispered. He had to have been the one who did it. How, she didn’t know, but she did know he had something to do with it.


She looked at Anumbus and Daise, they were still sleeping, Daise was snoring. Standing up she walked towards the river. She sat down at the edge. The wind was blowing her hair in front of her face. Her forest colored eyes held a faraway look in them. Espeon and Umbreon lifted their heads then stood up and walked next her.

“purr….” They rubbed against her but she still continued to have a faraway look in her eyes. They curled up next to her and laid there heads down.


Anumbus opened his eyes and saw that his Pokegear read 6:30am. It was to early to be up. His red hair fell on his face as he put the pillow on his face. He shifted but still couldn’t get back to sleep because Daise was snoring.

“Hey,” Anumbus growled, throwing his pillow at Daise’s face.

Daise turned but still didn’t wake up as his snoring continued. Anumbus growled as he turned towards Maria’s sleeping bag, wondering why she wasn’t yelling at Dais. She was gone. He looked around and saw next to the river. He walked over to her.

“You alright?” he asked. No response. “Maria?” Still no response.

He sat down next to her and looked at her. He saw the faraway look in her eyes.

“Maria?” he said, shaking her shoulder.

“Huh?” Maria blinked and looked at him.

“You alright?” he asked.

“Hai,” she said.

She closed her eyes, “Should I tell him,” she thought.

“Yes,” a voice in the back of her mind said. “He should know, you want him to know.”

“Anumbus,” she looked at the water.

“What is it?” he asked as he looked at her.

“I need to tell you something,” she said. While she was watching the water, she told him about the dream.

“You were able to visit our world using your powers?” he said.

“It wasn’t on purpose,” she said. “I just woke up in that world, I relized it was a psychic dream.”

“You were able to see your brother again at least,” Anumbus said.

“Yes, but something strange happened,” she told him about how the dream world suddenly ended. “I know it has something to do with Jahara.”

Anumbus looked thoughtfully at the water.

“It might have been,” he said.

Maria looked at him shocked, he never usually admitted anything about Jahara. She smiled and leaned her head on him.

“What are you doing up so early, anyway,” she said.

He nudged his head in Daise’s direction, “Mighty Gen Masho was snoring.”

Just as he said that Maria heard Daise’s snoring.

“I was woken by that too,” she said. “It wasn’t just the dream.”

They looked at the water, then each other.

“Don’t even think about it,” Anumbus said.

“He’ll stop snoring,” Maria said.

“Fine, but I don’t want anything to do with it,” he said.


*****        *****

“I can’t believe I’m doing this,” Anumbus said.

“Relax,” Maria said. She was holding up a huge ball of water above Daise’s head while Anumbus was in a tree not too faraway. “When the water drops on him he’ll wake up. All the water will float around him and I’ll scream, the you drop the tree. Trust me, you will laugh at the end.”

“Doubt it,” he said.

*Splash*

“What the?!” Daise sprang up soaking water, he saw the water floating around him.

A scream broke through the trees as a tree fell forward.

“Maria!” he shot into the trees and came out in the clearing he had heard the scream from.

His ears picked up the sound of a snicker, he turned and saw Anumbus in the trees facing the direction the tree had fallen.

“Hmmm,” Daise relized that something was up, he disappeared.

“Any idea where Daise is now,” Maria said appearing by Anumbus.

“Deep in the forest,’ he said as he turned to her. Maria saw the smirk on his face.

“See, I told  you, you would be laughing when it was done,” she said.

Suddenly the tree shook, causing them to grab a branch and land catlike on the ground.

“What the hell were you trying to do!” Daise’s angry voice said. He appeared behind them.

Maria laughed and said, “That’s what you get for snoring.”

This caused Daise to just glare at her. Anumbus was smirking as Daise looked at him.

“You were right,” he said to Maria. “It was funny.”

“Told ya,” Maria said as they started laughing more. Daise was fuming, but then he grinned. He had an idea.


Using the power of his Armor of Illusion, he transferred himself into the trees. Maria and Anumbus thought he was next to them, but it was only a illusion. He swung his scythe at the ground. Maria turned and saw it as a black sword. Her whole body froze.

“Jahara’s here,” she said as she called her Sailor Suit.

Daise knew this wasn’t going to be a joke that would last long. He jumped to the ground. Anumbus’s eyes grew deadly as they turned to him.

“Jahara,” Maria hissed.

She aimed her staff at him, “Crystal Moon Beam Attack.”

A huge beam of crystal shot at him. He quickly got out of the way.

“What the hell do you want Jahara,” Maria growled as he jumped out of the way. He smirked, but kept quite. If he said anything they would know it’s him. It could form Illusions, but he couldn’t change voices.

“What!” he thought as he nearly missed being constricted by Anumbus’s chains. They were literally trying to kill him.

“Crystal Moon Tornado,” Maria shouted sending a tornado of crystal at him, this time he was hit. As he was slammed into the tree behind his illusions disappeared.

“Daise!” Maria yelled. She stomped towards him. “WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!”

Anumbus landed next him with a disproving look, “A joke like that isn’t funny.”

“DAMN RIGHT THAT WASN’T FUNNY!” Maria yelled. Suddenly she spun around storming back to the camp site.

“That was going a little to far,” Anumbus said as he and Daise followed.

“I think I figured that out,” Daise grumbled rubbing his head.

“You know very well how Maria feels towards Jahara,” Anumbus said.


Converting /tmp/phpHmBBjA to /dev/stdout