Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ 10_Passions ❯ Theme #5: His Place ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Title: His Place
Author: Shadow/Phantomness
Pairing: Championshipping (Lance x Red/Ash)
Fandom: Pokémon
Theme: #5, His Place

Rating: PG
Disclaimer: Pokemon belongs to Nintendo and Shogakukan Comics. This non-profit, non-copyright infringing fanfiction belongs to me under international copyright laws and taking it is plagiarism. Thank you. *Phantomness bows*
Notes: <> for telepathy, ** for thoughts, italics if a pokemon talks. Zensho-verse
Warnings: AU, Shonen-ai, shota
 
Lance hissed in displeasure as he stared outside the window. The protestors were still outside, chanting loudly, demanding his resignation. He had no idea how the media had known he was sleeping with Red, but they had taken full advantage of the fact and now, he'd had just about enough of it.
Red gave him a worried look as Lance walked into his office, eyes narrowed.
“That bad?” He asked.
“Well, it is statutory rape.” Lance said nonchalantly.
Red nodded. Of course he knew they weren't supposed to do anything until he was eighteen, but he had wanted Lance, and it wasn't like Lance had hurt him or anything! He wished Charizard and Raichu and Lapras and Jigglypuff and Alakazam and all his pokémon could get rid of the people out there, but he didn't think it would help.
“… Did I hurt you?” Lance asked.
“Of course not!” Red said, surprised. “Besides, if I remember correctly, I snuck into your bed and… felt you up.” He blushed.
“I rather thought that was the case.” Lance sighed, putting his head in his hands. “Red… I do love you, but if you'd like me to stop…”
“No way!” Red snapped, before he looked down again. “I…I like being with you. Every part of it.”
“Then what are you willing to give up? If I resign as Leader of the Elite Four, I'll never be able to see you again.”
Red hadn't thought of that, but really, Lance was right. They'd probably take his pokémon away too, even though that was unfair… and he might go to jail. Red shivered.
But… but was being Champion worth it without Lance there to keep him company? He wasn't sure…
“I…want to stay with you.” He said slowly. “And if I have to,” He gulped, “I'll let Green be Champion.”
Lance stared at him, and Red hugged him tightly, not wanting to let go.
When the mob finally managed to get past the Indigo League's security force, both Champion and Dragon Master were missing.
 
End Fic
Completed 12/13/06
Yeah… Red is like twelve or so, so… yeah… Lance shouldn't be sleeping with him!