Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ 100_Themes ❯ Theme #80: Nut/Fruit/Berry ( Chapter 80 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Title: Someday (Part VIII)
Author: Shadow/Phantomness
Pairing: Championshipping (Lance x Ash/Red)
Fandom: Pokémon
Theme: #80, Nut/Fruit/Berry

Rating: PG
Disclaimer: Pokemon belongs to Nintendo and Shogakukan Comics. This non-profit, non-copyright infringing fanfiction belongs to me under international copyright laws and taking it is plagiarism. Thank you. *Phantomness bows*
Notes: <> for telepathy, ** for thoughts, italics if a pokemon talks
Warnings: Implied sex, shouta, shonen-ai and incest
 
When Halloween comes around, Dudley and Daniel are excited. They help Red and Lance dip apples in caramel topping, and for once, don't act like little brats. Lance takes them shopping for costumes, and they design themselves as a leering skeleton and Frankenstein.
Red thinks about how oddly appropriate that is, and wonders if he should get something as well. Then he looks at Father and blushes.
Lance catches the thought, written plainly on Red's face, and tells him that he already has something ready.
Daniel and Dudley suddenly start crying, and Lance sighs as he realizes that Dudley has plunged his entire arm into the caramel and now it's stuck. He pulls him out, and herds him off to the bathroom. He washes him quickly and efficiently, but without love. Dudley doesn't notice.
Daniel has eaten three caramel apples despite Red's admonitions, and Lance groans. Not moments later, he throws up all over the kitchen floor.
Red says he'll take care of the candy, and Lance nods as he mops the place clean and wonders what he did to deserve this.
 
Red dips apples in caramel as he hums, and soon leaves the countertops laden with six baking trays covered in perfect apples. Soon, Lance returns, and they toast almonds in the oven to help with the stress.
Red wishes the twins were gone too, but he holds his tongue. Soon, the two dash in, and hungrily devour everything they can see.
They are starting to resemble fat little blimps now, and Red takes great pleasure in it. Now, Father will never love them.
They don't belong here after all.
They can't do anything right!
 
He doesn't go out trick-or-treating after all - Lance sends Alakazam to shepherd them around, and the two of them stay home and indulge in more adult pleasures.
 
End Fic
Completed 9/8/06
Still not on Lexapro yet…
Lance isn't good with children is he? Well, Red was six when Lance took him away, maybe seven at the oldest… but Lance likes Red, and love is pretty blind sometimes… hate on the other hand, loves to nitpick!
Lance: *Glomps Red*
Red: *Grin*
Phantomness: Red is very greedy for Lance's love, isn't he? ^^