Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ 100_Themes ❯ Someday ( One-Shot )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

All the themes in the `Someday' group
Disclaimer: Phantomness really, really wants to own pokémon, but alas, it belongs to Satoshi Tajiri, Nintendo, n' Shogakukan Comics. So I write this fanfic to amuse myself and don't make any money off it. Don't steal my writing, and don't sue! *Bow*
Title: Someday
Rating: R
Author: Shadow/Phantomness
Warnings: AU, Shonen-ai, incest, shota
 
Part I
 
Someday, Red thinks, as he sleeps soundly in his little bed, Father will come home and take him away from this woman who claims to be his mother but really isn't. He knows that his mother used to be pretty and skinny but then she went to the hospital and they switched her with this fat lady who carries around two little babies that smell like spit and sour milk.
Delia drinks her martinis, slopping alcohol over the sides, and Red huddles in his room as the two babies wail. They don't belong to him and they certainly aren't his brothers because he knows his real mother wouldn't replace him with these ugly things. He hopes they'll shrivel up and die, and he sits by his desk lamp as he re-reads the letters in cream paper that Father sends every month.
Last month Father sent him a Caterpie doll and then one of them made it dirty and then the woman took it away - to wash it, she said, but it never came back, and now he gets the mail himself and locks the door of his room so these things can't take his things away any more.
When Lance comes home, he finds Delia has become a drunken sop and two fat grubs in a crib, starving. He ignores them, because they aren't his children, since he hasn't touched her in months, and takes Red away.
They fly away on Dragonair above the clouds, and Red clutches his Father close.
He knew the story would come true eventually. And now he and Father can live in the pretty white house by the sea, and all of the water pokémon will come and play with him, and Father will make him delicious things to eat, and cuddle him and kiss him, and he'll never see the woman or those two again.
And he's happy.
 
Part II
 
It turns out that his baby brothers didn't die, and Red finds this out five years later. He and Father are sitting on lawn chairs by the beach, watching their pokémon frolic in the water, when two scrawny kids in ugly orange come up to him.
“You.”
Lance raises an eyebrow, and frowns. His alarms should have gone off, alerting the dragon pokémon to devour these intruders, unless… no. He glares at them.
“You're Delia's children, aren't you?”
They nod, and Red gets to his feet, already reaching for his poke belt. They look shrunken and ugly, even now, and he doesn't want them here!
“It's not fair!” One wails. They both look the same, blonde hair chopped close to their heads, nothing like Red's glossy hair or his Father's scarlet locks. “You've been rich all this time and we've been hungry!”
Lance narrows his eyes. “You should blame your mother for that.”
“Mother's dead,” The other sniffles, “That's why we're here.”
A lawyer walks up, his polished black shoes sinking into the sand, ankle-deep, as he tries to look impressive in his full-breasted plum suit. Red thinks he just looks hot.
“Falkner.” Lance acknowledges.
“Dragon Master.” The man almost salutes him. “I am sorry to have to bring this case to your attention, but…”
Lance sighs. “I might as well deal with it quickly. Red, go back to the house.”
Red nods, but he notices that kids attacking the snacks Father set up for them and their pokemon, and hides a smirk when they eat the protein pills that Dragonair likes so much and start gagging.
 
Falkner and Lance retire inside to his study, and Lance steeples his fingers, as he looks Falkner in the eye.
“Did you test them genetically, Falkner?”
“Yes, they were tested when they got their vaccinations.”
“Are they related to me?”
“No.” The Violet gym leader bites his lips, and looks somewhat ashamed. “If not for the fact that you're still legally married to Delia, this wouldn't be a problem.”
Lance sighed. “I should have divorced her, after I found out she was nothing more than a drunken prostitute. But I thought…”
“Well, it was generous of you not to. But you quit sending support payments.”
Lance shrugged expressively. “I took Red with me. There was no need to continue. Also, the only reason I sent payments was because I was always away on duty and could not bring home a salary on a regular basis.”
“The courts will try to argue otherwise…”
“Those two brats are not my children, Falkner, and I'll be damned if I pay a penny for their upkeep!”
“That argument won't go over well either. You're rich Lance, and there's plenty of room here. Those righteous councilmen would argue keeping them would be no strain.”
“Financially, they would not be a burden.” Lance acknowledged. “But mentally and emotionally?” He shuddered. “I don't want them.”
“They're too young to go on a Pokemon Journey, and since you're the surviving parent, I'm afraid…”
“Damn it.” Lance curses. “So there's no way out of it?”
“I'm afraid not.”
“Red isn't going to like this either. He hates them.”
“He was still a child then. Perhaps he'll be more mature about the situation now.”
Lance privately doubted it, but signed with a flourish. “And when they're ten I'm free?”
“As free as you can be…”
“Good.”
 
Red is angry, but he's too mature to throw a temper tantrum about it. Lance holds him close as he sobs, and promises that nothing will change, and though the two brats are given a giant playroom and bedroom filled with thousands of toys, Red is secretly pleased to notice that Father doesn't love them the way he loves him.
After all, once he formally adopted them, the courts shut up and applauded his wonderful family skills, though the hints about re-marriage were distasteful.
Red takes to sleeping in his Father's room, and at night, feels safer when Father kisses him good night.
 
Part III
 
The first time Daniel sees Dad get angry, he gets really scared. It was just a joke after all; he and Dudley had `borrowed' a Poliwag and used it to Hypnotize Red. Their older brother was such a cold fish; surely he could use some loosening up!
Of course, six-year-olds really didn't think this way, but it would be too difficult to sort through babbling nonsense if the author chose to write their feeble minds.
It worked wonderfully, and for the first time, they got to see what pokemon Red had, since they forced him to hand over his poké balls and run around the house acting like a Growlithe. They laughed as he dashed past on hands and knees, barking.
They opened the poke balls, and gasped as they saw the pokémon. Gyarados bared sharp fangs in a snarl, Aerodactyl opened razor-sharp wings, Poliwrath thumped his chest, and Flareon spat fire at them, angry.
They knew these ugly things weren't their Master! Even if they smelled a tiny bit like him, maybe young littermates, they knew.
And since Master was gone…
They must be enemies.
 
When Red ran by his room barking, Lance knew something was wrong. When the fire extinguishers kicked in, that confirmed it.
He released his Dragonair as he stalked into the playroom, carrying a squirming Red in his arms, and recalled Red's pokémon.
Red continued to wriggle, and Lance frowned. “What did you do?” He demanded.
Neither twin said a word, and so that night, he locked them in the playroom without any food and waited for them to confess.
It took three days, but finally, they admitted the truth.
 
Now, as he listens Dad lecture, Daniel feels very frightened, because he feels that something terrible is going to happen.
 
Part IV
 
Daniel and Dudley aren't punished as harshly as one might believe. The starvation earlier helped, and so Lance only makes them clean their room. It's a huge playroom, and it's not quite fair to make seven-year olds use a vacuum cleaner, but it could have been a lot worse and Red privately thinks they got off easy.
After all, some very embarrassing things happened while he was hypnotized. Once Father used a potion of crushed Persim berries on him, he recovered. Of course, being held down and fed from a bottle was humiliating, but at least he was cured.
He still remembers kissing Father hungrily, and pinning him down, his hands scrabbling for his Father's pants. He knows of course, that it's only mating instinct programmed in a pokémon, but he still blushes every time he thinks about it!
Father isn't angry though, and has been especially nice to him the past few days. For that Red is grateful, and now, as he soaks in the hot tub and sips on lemonade, smiling at Father, who's not far away reading some papers, he's happy.
 
Lance knows that it's not Red's fault, but that doesn't excuse how his own son could make him unbearably horny. He sighs, and shakes his head. Red is still too young for any sort of relationship like that, and in any case it isn't proper.
However, Lance has never cared much for propriety, and he really does love Red, and the twins are probably starting to figure it out. Let them.
They aren't his children. Only Red is his precious child, and though he'll spend money on all three, only Red receives any love and affection.
It may be cruel of him, but those two worthless humans were foisted on him, and he cares nothing for them.
 
Red watches as his Father finally puts the report down and strips off his bodysuit, sliding into the water to join him. It's nice, and they soap each other down and wash each other's hair.
He rather likes it, but to his shock, he feels that thing between his legs getting hard, even as Father moves the soapy towel over his body in gentle motions.
Lance smiles, and carefully strokes Red's hardness, feeling the pressure build until his child finally collapses against the wall of the tub, looking dazed.
 
“That feels… nice.” Red smiles. His Father nods in acknowledgement of his statement, even as he soaps his long hair. They finish their bath, and then dry off with white fluffy towels.
For some reason, Red feels that the touching is special, and when he asks about it, Father nods again, and kisses him.
It's brief, but his heart starts racing and he blushes.
Father does love him.
Perhaps this is meant to be?
As he follows Father into his bedroom, eager to learn more, he feels as though he could sprout wings and fly.
 
In their playroom, which is feeling like a dungeon more and more every day, Daniel and Dudley continue to scrub.
 
Part V
 
Is it hard to live without love?
Dudley thinks the answer is no. After all, he supposes he loves his twin Daniel, but he doesn't love Dad or his older brother Red, and you're supposed to love everyone in your family. He learned that, when Mom used to take them to Sunday school.
He loves his toys though.
 
It's not hard to live without love, Lance thinks, because those two brats are certainly doing an amiable job of it. He mentally tallies the costs every time they break something, and records it on his computer every night. He leaves them at home while he takes Red out to play, and the media doesn't comment, because everyone knows you leave young children at home.
At the Ice Cream Social, Red almost gets kidnapped, but he's been training, and it doesn't take long before he returns with his Sandslash, triumphantly grinning with Gyarados carrying the kidnapper wrapped in coils behind him.
He's brilliant, and Lance smiles.
 
That night, Dudley and Daniel see the other two members of their family eating ice cream sundaes. There's nothing special about it, their playroom has a huge cupboard stocked with anything and everything they could possibly want to eat, but for some reason, both of them feel lonely.
 
When they scamper out of their hiding place, Dad looks at his watch and tells them it's 2 A.M. and they should be in bed. But they whine and growl, and he makes sundaes for them too.
 
After the two leave, Red glares and eats the rest of his ice cream mechanically. Lance shakes his head, and kisses him, and then takes him right there on the kitchen table.
 
And Red sighs, and tries not to overreact, though he wishes they'd just leave.
 
Part VI
 
When Red finds out that they have to take the twins along for a weeklong trip to Cosmos Island, he almost throws a temper tantrum. Almost. Instead, he goes outside and fights wild pokémon until he is bruised and shaking. When Lance brings him back, he's covered with blood and his eyes are red - well, redder than usual, but his Father says nothing as he gently washes him and kisses him and takes him out for dinner at Red's favorite restaurant.
Cosmos Island is pretty, though the plane ride was torture with the twins behind him kicking his seat, and Father looks exhausted as he ushers them through a million security checkpoints.
They almost get thrown in jail because Dudley thought it would be funny to sneak a vial of dilute Hydrochloric Acid from their chemistry set onto the plane!
But the flight attendants coo, and pat his spiky blonde head, while Red inwardly seethes at the unfairness of it all.
Lance finally finishes talking to the custom officers, and he's angry.
Red understands. His Father works hard to be taken seriously, since he's the Champion of the Johto League, though he no longer lives at Indigo Plateau.
He's glad Father chose to live with him somewhere far away from all the hustle and bustle.
Now, Father looks stressed, and Red pulls a chocolate bar out of his backpack, holding it out as a peace offering.
His Father sighs, and for a moment, he almost looks old. Then it disappears, and they walk on.
The twins pay no attention and continue squabbling in the backseat of their limo as the driver takes them to their destination.
 
Their tour guide isn't really a guide at all. She's the Champion of the Cosmos League, and Red instantly likes her. She's like the big sister he never had, and she lets her staff of maids watch the twins while she takes his Father - and him by extension - on a grand tour of Cosmos's spectacular sights that would be too dangerous for children.
It is dangerous, and he hangs on tight to Father's waist as they fly through a narrow canyon. But it's worth it, because as it ends, they see a valley full of pokémon, some of which he's never seen before!
Charlotte explains this is untouched wilderness, and for a long time, they just observe. Then, she takes them to the best chocolateir's in Moonstone City, and they sip hot chocolate and sample tiny bites of fruit covered in dripping cocoa syrup.
 
Dudley and Daniel get taken to an amusement park, and so they spend their week completely apart, and Red is very glad for it.
When they go home, Charlotte waves good-bye, and Red promises they'll visit again. Father seems a bit preoccupied, but he snaps out of it when Red kisses him, and Red doesn't think about the strange light in his eyes for long.
 
Part VII
 
Just once, Daniel thinks, he'd like to actually touch his Dad. Of course, he thinks Dad doesn't like him because he calls him Dad, not Father like Red does. Red is stuffy and stupid, but he gets to have pokemon. It's not fair!
Lance strokes Red's hair as he lays head pillowed in his lap, taking a short nap. It's been a long day - he flew to Saffron to challenge Sabrina for the Marsh Badge and staggered back, a victor but visibly drained.
Battling Sabrina is quite difficult, and he applauds Red's skill. He didn't even use a pokémon with a type advantage to win.
Red stirs in his sleep, and Lance smiles at him as he blinks owlishly.
“Sleep well?”
Red nods, and sits up, resting his head against Lance's shoulder. “I feel as though I could sleep forever.”
“I'll make you some soup, and then you can relax. It's been a long day.”
Red agrees, and trips off to his bedroom. Soon, Lance walks up with a tray of soup and crackers.
Daniel can't remember Dad ever doing that for him or Dudley.
Behind closed doors, Red gasps out as his Father makes love to him, and outside, two children are starving for love.
 
Part VIII
 
When Halloween comes around, Dudley and Daniel are excited. They help Red and Lance dip apples in caramel topping, and for once, don't act like little brats. Lance takes them shopping for costumes, and they design themselves as a leering skeleton and Frankenstein.
Red thinks about how oddly appropriate that is, and wonders if he should get something as well. Then he looks at Father and blushes.
Lance catches the thought, written plainly on Red's face, and tells him that he already has something ready.
Daniel and Dudley suddenly start crying, and Lance sighs as he realizes that Dudley has plunged his entire arm into the caramel and now it's stuck. He pulls him out, and herds him off to the bathroom. He washes him quickly and efficiently, but without love. Dudley doesn't notice.
Daniel has eaten three caramel apples despite Red's admonitions, and Lance groans. Not moments later, he throws up all over the kitchen floor.
Red says he'll take care of the candy, and Lance nods as he mops the place clean and wonders what he did to deserve this.
 
Red dips apples in caramel as he hums, and soon leaves the countertops laden with six baking trays covered in perfect apples. Soon, Lance returns, and they toast almonds in the oven to help with the stress.
Red wishes the twins were gone too, but he holds his tongue. Soon, the two dash in, and hungrily devour everything they can see.
They are starting to resemble fat little blimps now, and Red takes great pleasure in it. Now, Father will never love them.
They don't belong here after all.
They can't do anything right!
 
He doesn't go out trick-or-treating after all - Lance sends Alakazam to shepherd them around, and the two of them stay home and indulge in more adult pleasures.
 
Part IX
 
Red doesn't want to leave home, but since Father has to go to a conference that lasts three weeks, he flies to Cosmos Island to stay with Charlotte. She's more than happy to let him stay.
They're sitting in her sunroom, braiding crepe paper into flowers, when Charlotte asks how he feels about his Father?
For a second, Red panics, but he sees no accusation in her eyes, so he tells her. She nods, saying that she suspected it, and she hopes they will be happy together.
The flowers in her hand are yellow and look like roses.
She tells him that yellow roses mean friendship, and he smiles. Then he thinks of his Father, and starts assembling a bouquet.
 
When Lance returns, he sees a lovely spray of flowers in a vase. Red roses flanked in lavender and white lilies, a spring of ivy peeking out from between petals, and baby's breath and forget-me-nots topping them.
He understands, and he kisses Red breathless.
Daniel and Dudley stare, and run away quickly, before they can see, as Red purrs.
 
Part X
 
“You're sick!”
“And what are you planning to do about it?” Lance smirked. “Don't you two little brats know that your life and livelihood depends on me?”
Dudley froze, hand still on the phone as Daniel held a list of incriminating evidence in his hands.
“After all,” Lance purred, “I'm your legal guardian for another year. And if you disown me - even if you dethrone me - my will clearly states that everything I own goes to Red. He's my only biological child, after all.”
Red preened, flashing a smirk of his own at the dumbfounded twins.
“You don't get it, do you? You can't hurt us.”
“Besides,” Red wound his arms about his Father's neck. “You're just jealous.”
“J-Jealous?” Daniel spluttered.
“But,” Lance continued, “If you're so eager to leave… I can certainly arrange it.” Dudley attempted to run as Lance's eyes glinted blue, but froze in place. Red leaned against his Father, pressing his throbbing erection against his Father's hip.
“Disable?” Red questioned, voice rough as he began to move, causing a groan to escape his lips.
“Of course. You recognized the Viridian Power? I haven't performed for a while now.”
“Of course I remember. You always heal me with it.” Red's voice began to waver as he continued to thrust, feeling his orgasm approaching its peak.
As Lance closed his fist, two sharp snaps sounded. Red came hard, feeling his pants grow wet as two limp bodies dropped to the ground.
Lance purred as he thrust into Red's body, even as life drained from two nuisances, leaving them manageable, for once.
 
Part XI
 
It must hurt Ditto to pose as those two brats for an entire year, but when `they' leave and go pokemon journeying, the media forgets about it. After all, they never foil Team Rocket or win any badges, and the sharp-tongued gossips whisper that it's because they don't really have the good genes. After all, they're not biologically Lance's children.
It's funny, Red thinks, because it makes what he and his Father do so much worse. He almost smiles at that.
Of course, he doesn't care, he hasn't cared in years, and he only whimpers as his Father holds him close, stroking his hard cock through his jeans.
They're celebrating, because now that those two are gone, they can have peace and stop pretending. Of course, it was worth it, and he doesn't even feel guilty that they died. They were always non-entities to him in the first place.
Lance smiles, as he eases Red's jeans off, and spreads his legs. Red groans, and cuddles into his Father's lap, feeling slight pain for a second, before he relaxes. Then Father moves, and Red groans as stars flash behind his eyeballs, never ceasing until they fly off cloud nine together.
Funny, how he still thinks of loving Father like flying, but does it matter? Now they can be together forever and ever and no one will care.
Hooray.
 
Excerpt 1
 
Daniel and Dudley hear voices at night a lot. When they huddle amongst pillows and piles of stuffed animals, even as they drown in splendor with enough toys to outfit an army of children, they are still frightened.
Red is crying, and it sounds like he hurts.
Daniel wonders of Dad is hurting Red. Dudley doesn't like Dad. He hopes Dad is hurting Red.
Maybe Red will die?
They both grin.
If Red dies, they're sure Dad will love them.
 
Lance holds Red close as he gasps for air, and kisses away the tears on his face. Red pants, waiting for his heartbeat to slow, and rests his head against his Father's shoulder, even as he prepares for more.
 
Excerpt 2
 
How much can change in one year?
Red isn't sure, but he certainly hates the changes this year has wrought. Every time he passes by the elaborate playroom, he feels anger curl in his heart, and his hands curl into fists, despite his sharp nails.
He keeps his nails sharp now, just like Father does, and Father is right - they do make wonderful slashing weapons when your pokemon are all tied up and cannot help you escape a trap.
He wishes he could break Father free out of the web those lawyers and councilmen and fawning mothers have woven.
He wants to kill those two grubs, they're worms, useless! He's related to them only through his mother, whose name is not worth saying, and Father - they aren't Father's children at all!
No wonder he doesn't like them.
 
But Red is loved, and he knows it, and as they stand on the balcony watching the sunrise on New Year's Day, he resolves to bear them.
Father holds him close, and kisses him, and it doesn't feel strange at all.
 
Completed 9/8/06