Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ 101 Kisses ❯ Theme #9: Illusion ( Chapter 9 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Title: Mirror
Author: Shadow/Phantomness
Pairing: Championshipping (Lance x Ash/Red)
Fandom: Pokémon
Theme: #9, Illusion

Rating: NC-17
Disclaimer: Pokemon belongs to Nintendo and Shogakukan Comics. This non-profit, non-copyright infringing fanfiction belongs to me under international copyright laws and taking it is plagiarism. Thank you. *Phantomness bows*
Notes: <> for telepathy, ** for thoughts, italics if a pokemon talks
Warnings: Sex, Masturbation, implied incest and shonen-ai
 
Lance loves him, and he sighs as he reaches down to touch - he traces a line along his cheek, reaches down to cup a curve. Sighs as long fingers trail down from his nipples, hard little peaks already, nails a tad sharp, enough to cause light pain and exquisite pleasure… finally, finally grasp his cock in a punishing grip, and roughly spreads his legs apart, before finally, finally, he screams his surrender to the skies.
When he comes back to reality, he gasps for breath, shoulders shaking. He licks his fingers as he stares into the mirror, and imagines that it's his Father's cum he tastes.
 
End Fic
Completed 8/4/06
I really should be studying for chemistry, but that's so boring…
Yeah, Red is a bit screwed in the head, isn't he? ^_~