Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ 101 Kisses ❯ Theme #48: Just Waiting ( Chapter 48 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Title: The Difference
Author: Shadow/Phantomness
Pairing: Championshipping (Lance x Ash/Red)
Fandom: Pokémon
Theme: #48, Just Waiting

Rating: NC-17
Disclaimer: Pokemon belongs to Nintendo and Shogakukan Comics. This non-profit, non-copyright infringing fanfiction belongs to me under international copyright laws and taking it is plagiarism. Thank you. *Phantomness bows*
Notes: <> for telepathy, ** for thoughts, italics if a pokemon talks
Warnings: Shonen-ai, incest, potential shouta
 
Red peeks through the window as he watches his Father dress for work, fastening the cords of his cloak at his throat and spiking his hair into it's familiar crimson spikes.
He wants to kiss that throat, and run his fingers through long, soft hair. He wants to make those pale cheeks flush rosily, and he wants to feel…
Lance buckles on his poke belt and pulls on his boots, pure white leather with black designs, almost buckles on the sides.
He wants to tug that belt off, feel hard flesh underneath his fingers as he strokes his father to hardness. He wants them to fall back onto the bed, hungrily seeking… he wants to feel his father's fingers inside of him, greedily probing him before the final consummation…
Lance finishes with his clothing, pauses in front of the mirror as he puts his contacts in, hiding vibrant gold behind muddy brown.
He wants to kiss him, he wants to make love to him, and he wants so much…
“Red? I'm leaving for work.” He calls, as he walks downstairs, and Red scurries back into his room.
“All right!” He calls.
He watches his Father fly out of sight, and as soon as he is gone, he pulls at his pants frantically, freeing throbbing flesh from confines, and it's all a blur of Father as he cries out.
 
End Fic
Completed 8/5/06
… I make Red a sick, depraved child don't I? ^^