Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ 55_Themes ❯ Theme #20: Music ( Chapter 20 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

When dazed, I write smut, fluff, and angst… and since I'm bored, I think I'll write more smut ^^
Title: Sweet Sound
Author: Shadow/Phantomness
Pairing: Championshipping (Lance x Ash/Red)
Fandom: Pokémon
Theme: #20, Music

Rating: PG-13
Disclaimer: Pokemon belongs to Nintendo and Shogakukan Comics. This non-profit, non-copyright infringing fanfiction belongs to me under international copyright laws and taking it is plagiarism. Thank you. *Phantomness bows*
Notes: <> for telepathy, ** for thoughts, italics if a pokemon talks
Warnings: Shonen-ai, AU
 
The music crescendos into triumphant song as he walks through the house. As his boots click-clack slightly on the marbled floor of the foyer, he studies the tapestries glistening upon the walls, ostentatious displays of wealth to charm the aristocracy. The piano holds a position of dominance, but his attention is focused on the man playing, elegant gloved fingers dancing over black and white keys, long red hair streaked with gold falling almost to his waist, a suit of fine black silk, well cut.
Golden eyes rise to meet him, as the final notes of the aria ring out. He recognizes it vaguely - it is the Wedding-Night song from Romeo and Juliet.
“Fate links thee to me forever and a day…”
Red smiles as he walks the last few steps and sits on the piano bench next to his lover. “You play wonderfully,” He comments, even as he burrows his face in Lance's neck, tangling his fingers in long hair.
“You have taste.” Lance comments, and stifles a gasp as Red kisses his throat.
“You are charming… I find myself unable to resist your advances.”
Lance smiles, as it is quite clear who is playing the pursuer and who the pursued. Red closes the lid on the instrument and leans him against it, lavishing him with tender kisses and nips, even as he begins to undo the lace and ribbons at his throat.
The sweetest music does not need instrumentals.
 
End Fic
Completed 9/15/06
I get the image of them in fancy suits and everything…