Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Inheritance ❯ Chapter 4

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
"..." Speech
'...' Thoughts


" Oh Toby toby toby," Aras sighed deeply as her sisters spread out to either side of her upon entering the room. The new master of the household at least had the decency to look properly abashed for once again taming someone else before them, despite their firm insistence that they should have been first. Now the best they could do would be third in line, and that just wouldn't do at all.
" What do you three think you're doing in my room?" April demanded, springing to her feet with impressive agility for someone built the way she was.
" You left the door open," Raas answered, giving the kitchen mistress a sharp smile.
" Well then you can close it, on your way out!" The pink haired pokegirl said, advancing on the triplets, only to be brought short when Sara stepped forward and a light brown something in her hand blurred in a short arc at April's face.
" What the...?" the bovine pokegirl's eyes crossed slightly as she tried to peer at the business end of the wooden spoon resting lightly on her small nose. " Give me that!" She snatched at the spoon, but Sara was too quick for her, and the grab caught only air.
" Uh uh, not this time," Aras said, holding up her own long handled spoon. Raas twirled her own weapon of choice between her fingers, still smiling to show off her teeth. April's eyes darted between the three catgirls, and the blue orbs went even wider than normal.
" You...you wouldn't dare," she told them, though with little confidence in her voice or expression.
" Whatever to you mean by that?" Aras asked in mock innocence. " Why, we merely came by to thank you for the wonderful lesson in good table manners you gave us earlier. We could think of only one way to express our gratitude."
" Keri will have the hides off of you," April tried.
" If she ever finds out, maybe..." Sara responded. " But what will you tell her when she asks why we reddened that lovely rump of yours?" When the kitchen mistress faltered in her response, all three sisters gave her a crushing grin.
" If you be a good girl," Raas practically purred, " We'll make sure you're enjoying it by the end." She pushed the head of her spoon through the loop formed of her thumb and finger and gave the wooden tool a slight spin. April's eyes went very wide, and her mouth hung open slightly.
" First however, there is the matter of..." Aras's smile vanished as she turned her attention back to Tobias, only to realize he wasn't there anymore. She spun, making a quick survey of the room, but besides her sisters and April, the room was empty.
" Hey! Over here!" The call made all three catgirls dart to the door, which opened up to look down one of the long halls of the household. At the far end, wearing only his boxers, Tobias waved to them.
" Son-of-a-bitch," Raas muttered.
" Don't let him get away!" Aras exclaimed as their would be tamer turned the corner and vanished from sight. The triplets charged, and nearly got stuck in the doorway as all three of them tried to fit through at the same time.
" One at a time stooges," Sara said, giving Raas a shove to move her out of the way. Raas shoved back, and both pokegirls fell into a tangled, struggling heap. With a disgusted groan, Aras nimbly sidestepped her wrestling sisters and gave chase.

Managing to tip toe passed the triplets without any one of them realizing had been a feat of stealth Tobias hadn't thought he possessed, even with them focused entirely upon April. Appareantly his years of sneaking out of the orphanage had been good for more then just getting a few hours of freedom, though he still couldn't imagine how the catgirl's sensitive ears could have missed him, even with all the practice he had at moving silently.
It would have been easy, so easy, to have just slipped away once he was out of the room, but he couldn't. The triplets obviously had revenge on the mind for the treatment April had given them, and he wasn't about to just leave her alone with the three psychos. It had been an easy decision to make, but a hard one to follow up on when he'd reached the end of the hall, turned back, and forced himself to call their attention to him.
From that point, his list of options were fairly limited. He could run, or he could hide, and seeing as they would be able to track him down by his scent, hiding didn't count as a realistic choice. The thought of trying to establish his authority over them never had a chance to speak up; given the trouble the triplets gave Keri, Tobias wasn't about to fool himself into thinking they'd fall in line for him.
So he ran, all the while knowing that while it was his best hope, it was still slim. Making it to the end of the cross hall, he chanced a look back, and saw one of the catgirls already nearly to him, having covered the entire distance of the first hall and half the second in the same time it had taken him to make it down the second hall alone.
With a hopeless groan, he sped around the next corner, and ran full on into something soft, firm, and completely immobile. He bounced off, landing on his ass in a most jarring way that would be doing his tail bone and his pride no favors.
" Tobias!?" Keri's voice cut through the flash of pain in the young man's rear end with a spike of hope. He glanced up, having to crane his neck back almost all the way to look up at the head mistress from his position on the floor. The startled pokegirl stared down at him, her golden eyes quickly taking in the sight of her mostly naked master sprawled on the floor. Before either of them could say anything though, Aras rounded the corner.
" Gotyoholyshit!" the catgirl half yelled, half choked as she caught sight of Keri, making an amazing one eighty turn in the space of just two feet and heading back the way she came, almost. While she was smaller and faster then the warcat, the catgirl's momentum slowed her escape for a brief second, which was all Keri needed to step over Tobias and snag Aras by the back of her neck and pick her up off the floor. Tobias quickly rolled out of the way as Aras struggled to get free.
" What are you doing to the poor guy now?" Keri demanded.
" Ah! Nothing, let me go!" Aras managed to squirm free, but the head mistress got a hold of an arm before she could get away.
" I have a hard time believing that," Keri scoffed as she twisted the catgirl's arm behind her back and shoved her against the wall. With Aras secure, she glanced over at Tobias. " Are you alright?"
He had no chance to answer, as a pair of "Oh shit!"s refocused all attention on Sara and Raas, who had just arrived on the scene. Seeing their sister pinned against the wall by Keri, they did the only thing they could do. They turned to run away.
" Stay!" Keri ordered, taking a half step towards the catgirls, who showed no sign that they intended to obey the command. That half step was just enough however to let Aras squirm out of the arm lock, and the other two triplets hesitated as Keri turned her attention back on the catgirl in her grasp. There was a flurry of darting, snaking hands and arms as the smaller catgirl tried to pull free while the larger warcat tried to reestablish a firm grip, and then all motion simply stopped dead with a resounding *SMACK*
Tobias had just been getting to his feet when everything went dead silent. He wasn't sure what had happened, but both Aras and Keri were staring at each other in equal shock. Tobias soon joined in their surprise when he saw the three thin, red lines across Keri's cheek, droplets of blood just starting to ooze out.
The head mistress brought her free hand up to her face, running a thumb over the cuts. She looked at her red stained digit with her mouth half open, and her eyes flashed dangerously.
Aras's shock was quickly turning into panic, her eyes going very wide as her cat ears laid down flat on her head. Her hand darted to the fingers around her arm as Keri's grip tightened to a nearly bone shattering degree. When the head mistress took her eyes off the blood on her hand and back onto the catgirl, Aras shook her head quickly.
" No...I...I didn't...it was..." she babbled.
" I see," Keri cut in calmly, as cold as an arctic wind. With that she turned, and started to drag the protesting catgirl along behind her.
" No please, Keri! I didn't mean to! You know I would never! Not on purpose! It was a mistake!"
" Oh, that it most certainly was," the warcat responded.

" Oh hell Aras..." Tobias jumped at the voice that was nearly in his ear. The remaining two triplets were flanking him, staring after the departing head mistress and their sister.
" Where's she taking her?" Tobias asked.
" Hopefully not outside," the other sister answered.
" Why?" Neither catgirl answered as they started down the hall. His curiosity demanding it, Tobias followed after them.

Aras felt like she might pass out, her head was swimming so badly. The grinding pain in her arm where Keri held her had faded as the limb went numb, but it was still enough that, combined with the ever rising panic in her chest, it left her feeling lightheaded. Still, she tried desperately to pry loose the unmovable fingers that held her like a vise.
" Keeeeeeeri!" she whined, but the head mistress paid her no mind.
Aras still couldn't believe she'd hit Keri, even in her wildest dreams she'd never considered it. She had no idea what had made her do it. Frustration at the head mistress getting in the way yet again? Desperation to get away? Pure accident? No, it hadn't been an accident, she could recall aiming at Keri's face. Insanity perhaps then?
When Keri opened the back door, Aras redoubled her efforts to escape, sinking the claws of her free hand into door frame as they passed. Surely Keri would pause to turn back and pry her loose, and she might be able to...
With a crack, the wood burst apart as the warcat gave the catgirl a sharp tug, and Aras thought she might cry. If Keri was so pissed she didn't even care about doing damage to the house, she was in more trouble then she'd ever been in. Her fears proved to be well founded as Keri turned right immediately upon leaving the house.
" Nooooooo! Please, I'll do anything you want! I'll be good, I promise!" Aras whined as she was dragged to the edge of the household. When Keri reached up for the thick cord of weathered rope hanging there, the catgirl grabbed at her arm, trying in vain to hold it back.
The rope lead up into the side of a small, squared off tower that rose a few dozen feet off the back corner of the house, tiled and covered but open on all sides at the top. The bell inside rang in four quick chimes, and Aras felt the strength go out of her, there was no turning back now. She didn't even try to fight any more as Keri pulled her along and finally dropped her in the middle of the backyard.

" What's with the bell?" Tobias asked as the ringing notes were carried away in the wind.
" It's an official issue now," Raas explained.
" Four chimes means everyone is to stop whatever they are doing and meet out back," Sara added.
It took a surprisingly short time for the entire household to gather, and Tobias got the feeling that the bell was taken rather seriously when it was sounded. In a bit under ten minutes, all sixty two pokegirls were gathered in a wide circle around Keri and Aras. Some had clearly been hard at work, their clothes and hair, and for those that had it, fur, covered in dust and sweat. Others looked to have been recently asleep, with ruffled hair and hastily donned clothes, at least for those who had bothered to put on clothing. All however, were staring at the two cat types, with expressions that ranged from confused, to amazed, to even satisfied.
After a quick visual head count, Keri got right down to it. " Aras has broken the first and most important rule among us." The catgirl's ears were flat against her head, and she was twisting her tail nervously between her hands, but Keri paid her no mind. " She struck, with intent to do harm, one of her family. As the vicitim of this attack," Amazed, shocked, even outright disbeleiving looks ran through the pokegirl crowd at that. " I reserve my right to have a say in her punishment. However, as it is already my job as head mistress to assign punishment, to avoid a conflict of interest, I pass the duty of final judgement over to my second, Hinata."
The crowd of pokegirls quickly parted to allow the household's second mistress into the circle, but closed up behind her almost at once. Next to him, Tobias heard Raas groan and Sara shook her head.
" What is it?" he asked as Hinata took over, beginning a rather formal inquiry into the events behind the charges against Aras.
" Keri might as well have just issued the punishment herself," Sara said, and Raas nodded.
" Hinata will just agree with whatever Keri asks for, she won't even try to moderate it."
" That...doesn't sound very fair," Tobias commented.
" It isn't," both catgirls replied together.
" What punishment do you wish to request?" Hinata was asking when Tobias turned his attention back.
" If it may be allowed, I ask for no punishment," Keri began, getting a confused murmur out of the crowd. " Instead, I ask for the right to challenge Aras to a formal match." The murmur quickly turned to a frenzied buzz as a wave of shock spread through the pokegirls.
" You...are certain that is what you want?" Hinata asked, looking very hard at Keri.
" Yes, it is. Right here, right now," Keri answered, looking just as hard back, and Tobias almost thought he could see the thoughts being exchanged by those looks. Then he recalled Hinata was a psychic, so they very well may have been discussing it further.
" Alright, I will agree to it," Hinata finally announced, and Aras collapsed to her knees where she stood. " Izuzy, I call on you to referee the match."
The crowd once again split to allow the summoned pokegirl into the ring. Izuzy was a slender, practically human looking woman. Her hair was just a few hues outside the normal range of red that could be found naturally in the human gene pool, but nothing else about her suggested she was anything but a very shapely, very fit human woman.
Then Tobias got a good look at her face, and revised his opinion. Her eyes, while green instead of golden, held the same strength and confidence that he had only ever seen in Keri's. She met the warcat's gaze, and directed her a look of utter disapproval that Tobias couldn't imagine many pokegirls daring to give, let alone a normal human.
" I protest this," Izuzy said, and continued on before either Keri or Hinata could respond. " But I have no authority to dispute it, so I will do as asked. But! Only if it ends when, and as soon, as I say it is over." She glared daggers at both head and second mistress until both nodded agreement before taking her place between the two, soon to be, combatants.
" What's with her?" Tobias asked as Hinata started calling out more names.
" I'd say she thinks Keri is indulging herself," Raas answered.
" Izuzy is a big believer in fairness," Sara said. " And there is nothing remotely fair about this match up."
" I know Keri is much stronger, but at least Aras is being given a chance to..." Tobias started, but the glare the two catgirls directed at him shut his mouth.
" You have no idea what you're talking about," Sara said. " Keri is a former league champion,"
"....what?"
" Her previous owner made his living training pokegirls for the tournaments, and Keri was one of his best. She won both the singles and team battles for the league more than once." Raas explained.
"...oh shit."
" Exactly," both catgirls said together, and Tobias noted that the sisters were holding each other's hand tightly.

The ring of pokegirls had moved back a bit, and just within it another ring was formed from the handful that Hinata had called out, with herself included. In the center of the twin circles, Keri and Aras stood on either side of Izuzy, though in Aras's case it was hard to say how she was keeping herself upright. The catgirl look like she was about to be violently ill.
With everything in place, Hinata gave the signal, and the smaller ring of pokegirls linked, not with their hands, but with their minds. The household's resident psychics let their combined mental energy flowed between them until they had all synced up, and Hinata took control of the massive surge of power being generated by the pokegirls. She quickly and easily spun the energy into a dome that settled around the three pokegirls in the middle of the rings, forming a nearly invisible but virtually invincible barrier that formed the edge of the make shift dueling ring.
Holding the dome in place took only a fraction of her concentration once it was formed. Pushing it to the back of her mind, Hinata caught Izuzy's attention and nodded to her. The ref nodded back with a grimace, and turned to Aras and Keri.

Aras didn't catch half of what Izuzy tried to tell her, something about "fairness" and "stopping when told" and other such stuff that just went in one ear and out the other. She never even glanced at the fire haired pokegirl, her eyes were locked onto Keri as if physically attached. The warcat was looking back at her, those bright golden eyes giving her a look her instincts recognized in an instant. They were a predator's eyes, and her stomach was doing tumbles at the knowledge that she was the prey under that gaze.
Then Izuzy was gone, and there was nothing and no one between her and the massive pokegirl. Izuzy's voice shouted something, and Keri snapped into action, dropping into a ready stance, one foot forward of the other with her hands up and half open. Aras stumbled back, her own hands raising as her mind groped for ideas. She had a bare basic understanding of how to fight with her claws and teeth, it was part of her DNA. However, she had never actually been in a real fight, and her body wouldn't respond smoothly to what her instincts were trying to tell her to do.
Keri on the other hand, was the very picture of smoothly flowing muscle as she circled the catgirl, her face startling blank and focused as she approached. And then she was right on top of Aras, so fast it seemed she hadn't even bothered to cross the intervening space between them and had simply appeared where she was.
Aras let out a shocked squeak as the warcat towered over her, and in a panic swung an arm at Keri. The blow never came close to landing, the warcat's open palm casually bumped Aras's hand aside, and the catgirl nearly fell on her face as her own momentum pulled her off balance. As she stumbled by Keri, Aras caught a glimpse of the the head mistress pivoting on one leg, her arm a blur, and then there was a thunderous crack like a giant whip had been snapped right in her ear.
Aras didn't even realize her feet had left the ground until they crashed back into the grassy surface, her right leg folding up under her as an intense, burning pain shot down the limb, a numbing prickling sensation radiating from her butt cheek. The next thing she knew, she was on her back, and Keri's foot was on her chest. Dazed, she could only look up through watery eyes as Keri glanced over her shoulder.
" Well? How about a count ref?"
" Wha...oh! One...two..." As Izuzy's voice rambled off the numbers, Aras blinked in confusion, trying to clear the blur of tears. Keri was...smiling at her? And looking very amused and somewhat pleased with herself. The catgirl was vaguely aware of the muted buzz of talk filtering in through the barrier, but she couldn't make out anything, not even a general tone to the conversations. All her addled brain could process was the nearly laughing smile on the head mistress's face, and the feeling that someone was jabbing her ass with a red hot poker. "...nine...ten!"

Tobias felt a knot of tension in his neck loosen when he realized what Keri had intended all along. Aras's first and only attack had been effortlessly knocked aside, right before the head mistress had planted a monsterous open hand slap right across the catgirl's rump that had actually lifted the smaller pokegirl off her feet. When the warcat had finished by simply pushing Aras flat with her foot and asking for a count, he realized she had never had any intention of beating a punishment out of the smaller pokegirl.
He was a little surprised at how uneasy the idea had made him. He didn't think he even really liked the triplets, they made too much of an effort to be annoying, and they could be intense in a way that made him rather uncomfortable. Still, he had been feeling increasingly uncomfortable as the start of the match had grown closer, and he very nearly tried to stop it. The only thing that had stopped him had been the simple fact that at no point in the proceedings had he even been acknowlegded as even being there. It seemed that in matters of problems between the pokegirls, things were taken care of by the pokegirls and only the pokegirls.
He wasn't the only one relaxing either. A very tangible sense of tension had been building from the gathered pokegirls, but it was quickly replaced with a general air of amusement as Keri offered a hand to help a wobbly legged Aras to her feet. The catgirl was looking around with a somewhat dazed expression, but her mind seemed to be finally working things out as her face quickly turned a bright scarlet.

" That was not funny at all," Aras managed to say once she was on her feet. She wiped at her eyes with the back of a hand to get at the last remains of her tears.
" No, it was not suppose to be," Keri said, though the statement was at odds with the smile on her face.
" I think I would have preferred the beating," the catgirl mumbled, gingerly laying a hand on her abused backside. Hinata dissolved the barrier around them and Aras's sisters started to push their way through the crowd.
" We could still find out," Keri offered, and Aras just looked away. " That is what I thought." She laid a hand on the catgirl's shoulder that Aras only half heartedly tried to shrug off. " I believe you, that you really did not mean to. You are a constant head ache for me, but I do not think you are really a bad pokegirl."
" What about us?" Raas asked, her and Sara having arrived just in time to hear the announcement.
" You two too, you are practically one person in three bodies after all." Keri turned her attention back to Aras, who was looking at her as if seeing the head mistress for the first time. " I love you girls you know."
" The hell?"
" Bullshit"
" No fucking way." Keri just smiled at the trio of denials.
" It is true. I love everyone in this house, and I would never wish harm on any of you."
" I feel the need to question that last statement at the moment," Aras replied, ending with a hiss as Raas poked her reddening cheek. " Do you mind!?" she spat at her sister.
" Oh you will live," Keri said dismissively. " I have managed all these years with you being a pain in my ass, you can handle the few days it will take that to heal up." The smile on Keri's face vanished. " If it was just us, you three, me, and Tobias, I probably would have overlooked it. I know it was not really on purpose, you are not that crazy, and I know you are not stupid. However it is not just us who live here, we share this house with a large family, and I have to look out for everyone's well being. I will not have members of my family hurting each other, even by accident. I meant this to be a warning for you Aras, never...let it...happen...again." Her grip on Aras's shoulder tightened almost painfully for a second before relaxing again.
The catgirl shrank a bit under the gaze Keri gave her, but she managed to nod in agreement. Slipping out from under the warcat's hand, she quickly joined her sisters and the triplets headed off, Raas and Sara pushing a path for their sister as Aras limped through the crowd.
" I'm sorry Keri," Izuzy spoke up as she walked over to stand by the head mistress.
" For what?"
" For believing you actually intended to fight her. I've known you too long, I should've realized."
" Do not worry about it. I intended it that way, it was not just Aras I was teaching a lesson to today."
" Trying to scare us into behaving?"
" Not exactly scare, but close enough. I was actually rather impressed at how uneasy the family was, despite how much trouble the triplets cause, very few of the girls seemed to think a good thrashing was deserved."
" Like you say, we're family here. And speaking of the family, you might want to save our new master from them."
" Oh hell..."

Had he been thinking properly, Tobias might have had the common sense to slip away with the first few pokegirls that had drifted over to him once the gathering started to break up. Unfortunately, he was too busy basking in the gloriously lovely smiles being directed at him to really think at all. It was only when the girls had started to latch onto his arms, pressing soft and supple bodies against him, that he considered that standing near so many pokegirls in his current condition was pushing his luck. He was after all dressed only in his boxers, and wearing a cologne of April's juices on his face for anyone with any sense of smell to get a whiff of.
By the time he started looking for a way out, Tobias realized he was surrounded, the mob of pokegirls packing in around him. One of the girls pulled on his arm, nearly tugging him off balance. Whoever had his other arm pulled back, and his limbs protested the abuse as the hands on him tightened. Suddenly seeing himself in the undesirable postion of becoming a tug-of-war rope, Tobias started trying to extract himself, with very little success.
It came to him that the pokegirls weren't even really paying attention to him, at least not to anything he was trying to say to them. They were regarding each other much more, and he could hear bits and pieces of arguments from the girls holding onto him, complaints from those who weren't, and bargaining between the two groups.
" Hey! Back to work!" Keri's voice boomed over the crowd, but her efforts were slow to get any result until she pressed bodily into the crush and began pulling pokegirl out and sending them on their way. Once she began laying hands on people, the head mistress got much better results, and she quickly managed to get Tobias free.
" Thanks," he whispered, cautiously eying the twenty or so pokegirls who remained gathered a few paces away. Given their dress, or complete lack thereof in some cases, he guessed that what remained were the girls who were on their day off. They had formed up into a tight huddle, and kept directing meaningful gazes over at him and Keri. He caught a sight of Miko near the back, and the blue skinned pokegirl flashed him an inviting smile.
" Anytime Tobias," Keri responded, folding her arms at the cluster of pokegirls. " Though really, you need to learn to manage them without my help."
" How am I suppose to do that?" Tobias asked in a somewhat helpless tone. " They just went and talked over me. They were making deals on who would get me and in what order." He shook his head. " I get the feeling I'm going to be hiding under your skirts for a long while."
" Would such a position really bother you so much?" Keri asked, a slight smile twisting up the corners of her mouth.
" Keri," Tobias grumbled.
" Sorry, I could not help myself." She regarded the pokegirls a moment. " May I be blunt?"
" Go right ahead."
" What you need to do, is fuck as many of them as you can each day until you have fucked them all."
"...that's pretty blunt," Tobias finally commented.
" That is why I asked first."
" And that will really help?"
" In many ways, yes. First, most of them just want to have their turn with their new master. Once they have had that, their patience should increase and they will accept that there is a lot of them, and only one of you. Second, you should manage to form more than a few bonds between them and you, and that will help you establish some authority. Once you have that, they will start to truly accept you as their master, rather than just a potential new fuck buddy."
" Okay genius, since you seem to have all the answers, how exactly am I suppose to manage that? I think if I get more than ten steps from you at this point, they're just going to mob me again. How am I going to get them in manageable numbers?"
" Hmmm..." Keri put a finger to her lips as she considered the problem. " Well...there is one way." She gave him an amused smirk as she bent over to whisper in his ear.
"...you can't be serious."
" Oh, I am completely serious."
" Keri, I...I don't think I could..." Tobias protested, his face starting to go a bit red.
" Trust me, it will be easier than you think."

It took a surprising short time to get the dinning room cleared of tables and chairs, and to replace the furniture with piles of pillows and cushions gathered from elsewhere in the house. From the looks on some of the girl's faces, Tobias guessed they had an idea what all the preparation was for, and they moved with eager determination, pausing just long enough to cast lustful smiles his way. He found himself wishing Keri hadn't disappeared to do who knows what.
' What has this place done to me? I used to wish for time away from any kind of authority, now I'm ready to jump out of my skin when it vanishes.'
" Glad to see you did not run away," the headmistress commented when she returned, carrying a fair sized cooler tucked under one arm.
" I doubt I would have gotten very far," Tobias replied dryly as she set the cooler down next to him. " What's in the ice box?"
" The strength to get you through this." Before he could ask her to clarify, Keri let out a sharp whistle for attention.
" Alright girls, for those of you who have not figured it out yet, our new master has decided, in the interest of getting to know you all better," She smiled brightly at those words. " We will be having an orgy."
Tobias tried his best not to blush as Keri gave out the impression it was all his idea. The heat in the grins on the pokegirl's faces certainly didn't help him any. A few had started in his direction, but Keri quickly headed them off.
" The master will come to you, if you give him a reason to," she told them, herding the pokegirls back. " See what you can come up with to get his interest."
With the incentive of luring their new master to them, it took no time at all for the girls to sort themselves, pairing up into groups of two or three or more. They settled about the room, lounging upon the piled pillows and cushions as clothes began to disappear. Tobias's blush deepened as his eyes roamed over the increasing display of bare flesh, especially as the girls began to play with each other. Whatever their attention towards each other might have been however, most of the eyes in the room were still focused on him.
" Here," Keri offered him a can out of the cooler. " You should take one now, it will help keep you going through the first few."
Taking the chilled can, Tobias turned it over to read the words "Stamina/Energy +" printed on the side in overly bright, friendly letters. He gave a particularly skeptical glance at the smaller words under those, " Now with a refreshing lemon/lime flavor"
" Is this really necessary?" Keri gave him a raised eyebrow and made a show of starting to count all the pokegirls in the room on her fingers. " Alright, alright, stupid question." With a reluctant grimace, he popped the top and took a cautious sip. It wasn't as bad as he had heard, but it certainly wasn't something a person would drink without reason. Forcing himself to chug down the rest, he set the empty can down next to the cooler. " How long does the stuff take to kick in?"
" Not long at all actually," Keri answered with a grin. " So, who will you tame first?" When he gave her an appraising look, her smile turned wistful. " Sorry master, but this place is little better then the field. In fact, I should be going now, while my head is still clear."
" We could get some of the girls to hold you down," Tobias suggested, surprising himself with his own boldness.
' Maybe that drink goes to more then just one head...'
A look of consideration crossed the head mistress's face, but she shook her head. " No, tempting, but no" Reaching out, she gently ran her hand along his jaw. " When I get you, I want you all to myself. Now go take care of your pokegirls, and remember, you are the master here. Act the part, and you will be surprised how well they will respond to it."
" I'll see what I can manage."

Tobias took a deep breath as Keri slipped away, his eyes once again roving across the intermingling bodies of the pokegirls. Many had started to get fully into their own tamings, their attentions focused only on their partners. A good deal of moaning, groaning, panting, and some even more exotic sounds were starting to drift about the room.
A rather energetic " Nyao!"drew his gaze over to a corner, where the triplets were busy tag teaming a pokegirl of a brillaint blue and red, most of her body covered in a fine layer of feathers. Her arms and legs in particular were coated, with the layers thinning out as they got closer her abdomen, leaving a bare expanse of pure white skin from between her legs up the front of her body.
Her face was hidden for the moment, as one of the triplets was kneeling astride the birdgirl's head, the catgirl's eyes squeezed shut in pleasure. A bright red hand print on the catgirl's rump let him identify her as Aras, but the other two were as indistiguable from each other as ever. Just behind Aras, another of the triplets was busy playing with the pokegirl's petite breasts, her tongue lapping slowly at the dusty colored tips. The final sister was buried face first between the birdgirl's legs.
Unsure why, Tobias felt himself drawn towards them. While he wasn't sure on his feelings towards the triplet's personalities, his body was rather sure about its feelings towards their lusty forms. The catgirls had tight, firm figures, lithe legs running up to small but well rounded butts. On their smaller frames, their breasts seemed almost a size larger then the slight handful they actually were, their pink tits standing out brightly against the copper bronzed tone of their skin.
' Well, if this is about gaining some authority over the girls, who better to start with?' his mind tried to rationalize, but Tobias didn't believe it for a second. Whatever his feelings towards them as individuals, right now all that mattered was that they were pokegirls, they were his pokegirls, and his body was eager for them.
The sister suckling the birdgirl's breasts noticed him coming their way first, and her eyes lit up. Impulsively, Tobias put a finger to his lips to tell her to be quite, the other two triplets were too caught up at the moment to realize he had chosen their group first. With an impish grin, the blue haired catgirl nodded and went back to work with her tongue, though her eyes stayed on Tobias as he crossed silently over and behind the sister who was busy between her partner's legs.
His confidence buoyed by the effects of the stamina drink, and the obedience, minor though it was, of the catgirl quietly watching him, Tobias slipped down the front of his boxers over his straining erection. Silly as it was, keeping on the slight covering of cloth made him feel less like he was exposing himself to every eye in the room that happened to be looking his way at the moment. Kneeling down behind his chosen pokegirl, his eyes drifted over to her sister.
The catgirl gave him an approving nod, and for some reason Tobias felt all his doubts lift. As absurd as it was, the permission of the pokegirl to go ahead and take her sister by surprise made a weird kind of sense in his head. Positioning himself, he grabbed the tail waving before him, quickly wrapping it once around his hand to keep it under control and out of the way, and grabbed the catgirl by her hips.

Sara had only an instant to register that someone had snuck up behind her while she busy attending to Dianna, before she was quickly and smoothly violated. Her head came up with a deep gasp as she felt the hard length spear deeply into her just before a pair of thighs smacked into her ass with a meaty slap.
" Ah! Mast...," the words started out of her mouth, but she bit off the end before it could pass her lips. Surprised or not, she wasn't about to call him that so easily.
Bracing herself for the next thrust as she felt Tobias pull back, she didn't need to look over her shoulder to know who was taming her as there was only one person in household had the necessary equipment to manage what was being done to her, Sara dove back into the pleasurable duty of getting Dianna off with her mouth. She bore the next thrust without as much vocal accompaniment as the first, being ready for it this time. Her hopes that her silence would encourage Tobias to try harder were about to be well rewarded.

The word that almost came out of the triplet's mouth rolled around Tobias's brain as he built up a steady rhythm. After the initial outburst the catgirl had fallen stubbornly silent, and he wanted to hear her voice, wanted to rip more gasps from her throat, moans, screams even. Most of all, he wanted to make her finish that word.
Even as he pounded away at the pokegirl, he was surprised at the control he felt. While it was certainly a very pleasurable feeling sliding in and out of the catgirl's hot, slick pussy, the feeling was steady and without any sense of pressure. It felt like he could keep fucking her for hours without trouble. Deciding Keri had been on the right track insisting he down one of the stamina drinks before hand, Tobias increased his pace, trusting in the drink to keep his urges under control.
His rapid pounding soon got the results he wanted, the catgirl's head coming up for air as she started to gulp deeper breaths. Those deep breaths turned to gasps, and finally into throaty moans, a lusty "Nyao!" passing her lips every time he drove into her. The hand not busy keeping her tail under control slid up along her back, fingers entwining in her wild blue hair.

Sara shivered as she felt Tobias's hand crawl along her spine. She had given up trying to see to Dianna's needs, her entire attention was focused on the sensations running through her own body. She felt his fingers grab at her hair, and she tried to pull away, but his grip tightened and a low hiss escaped her as she jerked against his hold.
When he pulled on her hair gently but firmly, she very nearly slipped and had to once again stop herself from calling him master as an intense flash of pleasure rolled through her. She had never known that rough treatment could get such reactions out of her, and it seemed to Sara that Tobias must be cheating somehow.
The next tug, timing it with a powerful thrust into her made Sara's legs quake, and one arm gave out, dropping her to an elbow as the odd mix of pain and pleasure threatened to send her over the edge. Tug and thrust, and both her arms gave out, dropping her face first into Dianna's lap. Tug and thrust, and her whole body shuddered with a wave of sensation. Tug and thrust, and the wave broke.

" MAAASTEEER!" The word was slightly garbled as the catgirl tried to muffle her voice between the birdgirl's legs, but it was clear enough for Tobias. A grin spread over his face as he felt the pokegirl tighten around his invading member, her body shaking with the release. Then slowly, her body started to relax, sagging bit by bit like a deflating balloon.
Pulling out, Tobias brought his gaze up to see both the pokegirl's sisters watching him intently. Aras was bent forward on her hands and knees as her partner continued to tongue fuck her, her smooth, round ass flawless save for the red mark on her right cheek that was starting to bruise around the edges. Her head and neck were twisted around to smile at him between gasps. The other sister was slowly and sensually crawling her way to him, her tail swaying in a graceful counter point to her rolling hips.
" My turn master?" she purred at him, her gaze dropping to his firm and ready member.
" What, not going to make me work for it out of you?" he asked dryly.
" You fucked it out of Sara, isn't that good enough for you, master?" she answered with playful sarcasm as she laid down next to him, rolling onto her back and giving her chest an enticing shake.
" I don't know that it is," Tobias told her, reaching out to run a hand along one silky tanned leg.
" Poor poor master, you'll just have to settle for enjoying my willing body then, master," she informed him, putting extra sarcasm into that final word.
" We'll see." Bending over, he brought his face down next to hers, and she brought her head up for a kiss, only to let out a vexed little hiss as he changed direction. His lips touched down lightly in the hollow of her neck, and began to work their way south.

Raas sighed softly as Tobias worked his way down her body, trying to control herself. She had gotten plenty worked up watching him tame Sara while she played with Dianna, and she was impatient for him to take her. He hadn't gotten himself off yet, and he had to be as eager to start fucking as she was.
She whimpered slightly, shifting on the pile of pillows as he gently kissed one of her nipples. His hand was busy running lightly along her inner thigh, coming close but never actually touching her where she wanted. It felt good, but not good enough, and it did nothing for the demanding sensation growing between her legs.
" Master..." she whined, reaching out to grab him by the hair. " Fuck me damn it!"

Letting the catgirl's tit slide out of his mouth, Tobias calmly reached up and took hold of her arm. At first, his efforts were futile, the pokegirl's limb barely budged. But then he felt her relax, reluctantly, but she allowed him to pull her hand free of his hair.
" Please master?" she asked, but her tone was still too demanding for him. He knew what he wanted, even if the more sensible part of his brain kept telling him he was pushing his luck. If she decided to put him in his place, there would be very little he could do about it.
' Act like the master,' he told himself, repeating Keri's advice. ' and they'll respond to it.' Her giving in to his moving her arm was a minor submission, but it was a start. It was time to make something of it.
Crawling on top of the catgirl, Tobias let his body settle over her, and she grinned at him as if she'd won some great victory. That smile faltered a bit when all he did was run a hand along her cheek, and he felt her shift under him, trying to rub against him. He just pulled back, and her smile turned into a pout.
" Master!" she half whined, half scolded. " Fuck me already." She tried to pull him back onto her, but he planted his hands on either side of her. She might have been stronger then him, but her position didn't offer her any leverage, and her efforts only managed to pull herself up off the floor.
" I just don't think you mean it," Tobias said, unable to help smiling at the shock the words brought on her face. He started to get up. " Maybe one of the other girls..."
" No!"

Raas snatched at Tobias as he began to get off her, pulling him back down firmly when his balance slipped. He landed on her heavily, but she ignored it. He was NOT about to leave her in her current state. A burning ache was starting to worm its way through her body, her need for him making her tingle all over. If she didn't get his cock in her pussy soon, Raas thought she might burst.
" I need you to fuck me master," she told him fiercely.
" Make me believe it." Though he was smiling, there was a seriousness to his voice that took her aback. He really wasn't going to tame her, not unless...
Running the tip of her tongue over her lips, Raas looked up into the eyes of the young man her body was screaming for. " Please?" she asked.
" Please what?"
" Master, please fuck me."
" I don't know, you're such a disobedient little pokegirl."
" No," she shook her head. " Raas is a good pokegirl. She just wants her master."
" Wants her master how?"
" She wants him to fuck her. Please master, fuck your pokegirl, fuck your Raas, please..."

Hearing the pleading, begging tone come creeping into the catgirl's voice began to cut through the self control the drink had given Tobias. His cock throbbed with longing, and the big eyed look she gave him sent his restraint crumbling. She was no longer pulling at him, no longer demanding, just asking, desperately asking and waiting for him to take her.
With forced slowness, he shuffled back a bit on his knees, taking time to carefully line himself up. Raas's legs were trembling as the head of his cock drew near her opening, tiny whimpers slipping from her lips. Resting the tip right on her pussy, Tobias looked up at her.
" Maaasteeer..." she pleaded in a breathy whine, and he slid fully into her warm, waiting wetness, tearing a whimpering scream out of her. Their hips met, and Tobias paused just long enough for her to reopen her eyes and look at him.
" Is this what you wanted?" he asked, pulling back until just the head of his cock remained in her.
" Yes!" Raas exclaimed. " Fuck me master!" she cried out in earnest, shuddering as he plunged back into the catgirl. Her back arched as she pressed her hips into his firmly, her body squirming wildly under him.
Tobias felt his self control just drop away, the complete submission of the pokegirl, coupled with her enthusiasm, stripped away what restraint the stamina drink had granted him. There were no more pauses, no more questions, nothing to do but fuck his pokegirl as hard and fast as his body would let him.

" Oh master! Fuck yes! Fuck your pokegirl!" Raas screamed, her whole body shuddering and squirming out of her control. The pounding penetration of her master's cock into her pussy had cleared her mind of anything other than pure pleasure at being taking by him, at being fucked by the man who had demanded her submission and forced it from her. His scent was thick and heavy in her nose, and the pure animal lust of it sent her head swimming.
He was filling her up entirely with himself, his scent invading her body as much as his cock, the smell and feel of him reducing Raas to lusty but incoherent sounds of pleasure. Rolling waves of joy swept through her body, arching her up before dropping her heavily back against the pillow bed. Heat spread through her, droplets of sweat beginning to pour from her skin. Her mouth had gone dry from screaming and moaning her pleasure.
When she felt his cock throb inside her, felt the hot, wet gush of his seed pour into her, Raas thought her body would burst. Her pussy clamped tightly around her master's invading member as her legs wrapped about his waist and her arms his chest. She pulled him into her, and he let her, dropping heavily over her body.

The silence of Raas's orgasm barely registered with Tobias. While on some subconscious level his mind made note of the soft, shuddering gasps of air whispering out of her mouth, most of his awareness really wasn't aware of anything, other than a general sensation of pleasure and enjoyment as his body wound down.
Slowly becoming aware of their position, Tobias laboriously rolled off the catgirl, who gave a half hearted effort to keep him on top of her, but the strength hadn't returned to her limbs yet. Laying on his back, waiting for his breathing to slow, Tobias wasn't aware of the actions of the final triplet until she knelt down beside him.
" Here you go master," Aras said chipperly, holding out a freshly opened can of stamina drink.
" Thanks," Tobias murmured, sitting up slowly and taking the drink.
" Well? You going to drink it?" she asked after a moment in which Tobias just stared at the can.
" Don't rush me," he answered, taking a single gulp of the sour liquid.
" Am I going to have to beg before you tame me too?" Aras asked, giving him a sickingly cute pout. " That would make me a very sad catgirl"
" Lord," Tobias muttered around the can as he took another drink. " Nothing is ever going to be easy with you three, is it?"
" Oh what fun would that be?" she asked him, tipping the can back against his lips until he finished it.
" Thanks," Tobias half coughed, giving Aras a scowl.
" I'm a helper" The catgirl declared sweetly. Chucking the empty can over her shoulder, she climbed into Tobias's lap and molded herself against his chest, purring heavily.
Despite the fact that the pokegirl seemed to be purposely trying to annoy him, Tobias really couldn't complain once she was on him. Her smooth, firm body just felt so good pressed against him, and the vibrations of her purring were starting to get his interest back up.

When she felt Tobias's rising cock brush against her, Aras couldn't help but smile. He was so much fun to tease, and she was glad it didn't seem to put him off the mood. He might be annoyed at her, but he still wanted to fuck her, and that was all Aras needed at the moment. She could make it up to him later, maybe, if he was good enough.
When he started to push her back to lay her down, she resisted and nearly laughed at the annoyed look on his face. She in turn gave him her sweetest smile.
" It's going to be like that with you too?"
" Oh what a thing to say. As a matter of fact, no...I'm just not in any condition to sit down or lay on my back right now."
" Oh, right." Tobias's stern look vanished as he recalled the abuse Aras's ass had suffered at Keri's hand.
" That's right, I've had a rough day, and all you can do is accuse me of being difficult."
" I didn't say..."
" You implied it." Aras let a little tremble into her voice. " You should be nicer to your pokegirl."
" Alright, alright," Tobias surrendered. " What can I do?"
" Just lay back," she told him, her cheeks feeling like they would tear from holding back the smile that wanted to cross her face. ' I knew it, he's a sucker for a pity case.' She threw a glance over to her sisters, both of whom were giving her reluctant grins. She gave them both a triumphant smile. ' I win.'

Laying back on the pillow covered floor, Tobias let himself relax as Aras started to grind into him, rubbing her pussy back and forth along the length of his cock. His hands drifted up and he took the oppertunity to play with her breasts, giving the tantilizing orbs a firm squeeze as she rocked against him.
The catgirl started purring again as he foundled her, a deep, rythmic sound that traveled through her body into his. Between the stamina drink and her purring, Tobias was firmly back and ready, and the pleasent softness of her chest in his hands just wasn't quite enough to keep him satisfied.
Running his hands down her body, he started to seize her by the hips, only to pause when she let out a low hiss.
" Tender spot," Aras reminded him, and Tobias jerked his hands back.
" Sorry, I was just...sorry, I forgot."
" That's okay master, you were just, eager for me." She smiled at him, her sharp cannines flashing. "Weren't you?"
" Yeah."
" Well then, let me help you with that..."

Aras let out a deep, content sigh as she slid Tobias into her, wiggling her hips as he sank slowly all the way into her pussy. Her hands fell to rest on his chest, and she pushed herself back off him, a deep, rumbling purr resonating through her body.
" Oh master master master!" she crooned, rocking her hips gently. She leaned forward, looking him in the eye as she impaled herself over and over again on his length. " You feel so good." She let herself wince slightly. " But it still kinda hurts."
" I'm sorry," Tobias responded automatically, looking concerned.
" It's okay, it's worth it," Aras told him, putting on a brave smile. " You could touch me though, give me something else to focus on." She let out a rather pitious whine as his hands found her breasts again, his fingers brushing roughly over her tits before he got a proper handful. " Oh yes, like that," she told him as he squeezed her assets firmly. " Harder please, oh master!"

Aras's pace on top of him increased as Tobias played with the catgirl's swaying breasts. Her eyes were locked on his, giving him a look of such intense lust and joy that he couldn't break away from it. His own hips were starting to come up off the floor to meet the downward motion of hers.
She finally closed her eyes, breaking the hold she'd had on him as a shudder ran through her body. She bit her bottom lip, sitting back upright, her legs stiff to either side as he thrust up into her. Her own hands replaced his at her breasts after sliding his grip down to just above her hips.
" Yeah, that's so good, so good," the catgirl spoke breathily, her face screwing up as her whole body tensed. " That's such a good master" she whined, and Tobias grunted as her pussy clamped down on his cock. Her mouth continued to move, but only slight whimpers and moans slowly came out.
After several long seconds Aras finally relaxed, sinking down on him. Tobias considered keeping going, but he knew he should save his strength. His cock was just starting to feel the slow build towards release, and there were plenty of other pokegirls waiting for him.
When Aras climbed off him, she gave him a quick kiss on the nose. " For being such a sweety, and being very good at taking direction too." She smiled at him, and Tobias felt something click into place in his head.
' You just got fucked,' his brain told him. ' She lead you through that by the nose you big softy' Something on his face must have tipped her off to his thoughts, cause she laughed.
" Aw, don't feel bad master," Aras told him, not putting the sarcasm into the word that Raas had, but not giving it any more respect then if she was naming a piece of furniture. " When me and my sisters play with each other, someone always has to come out on top. Maybe next time it can be you."
" Aras..." Tobias started, but paused as his mind tried to process just what she had said.. " Wait, what about you and your sisters?"
The catgirl gave him a very naughty looking smile, and bent over till they were nose to nose. " If you want to find out, you'll have to come visit us in our room some night, any night. Late, and don't bother knocking. I think Sara really liked you taking her by surprise, and I'd like you to try it on me." She moved her mouth over by his ear. " I promise to be good, wet, and ready for you." With that, she hopped up, crossing over to her sisters and carefully sitting down to start talking with them.
Tobias meanwhile, was staring blankly up at the ceiling, his imagination running wild. The second stamina drink didn't seem to be working as well as the first, because his loins were suddenly demanding some attention, and he wasn't sure if he should blame the image Aras had planted in his head, or if the stuff just got less effictive the more you took.
" Not worn out yet I hope," A piping, musical voice asked, and Tobias reluctantly brought his focus out of the gutter of his mind and onto the brilliantly feathered pokegirl kneeling by him. With a growl of desire, he rolled over and pounced on her, her chirping giggle ringing in his ears.


Acknowledgments: Thanks go to bsmart for introducing me to pokegirls in the first place as well as for proofreading this work. If not for him, this story would not exist.
Notes: None
Requests: Email me at wffan1@aol.com and let me know what you think, feedback is always apperciated