Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ It Could Be Darkness ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Part 2! So, what do you think so far? Yes, I know it was kind of a cliffhanger… your point is?
 
Disclaimer: All the info you need to know is in part 1. If I get any stupid questions because people didn't bother to read it, I will be angry.
 
Note: Ash and Ashura are different people! Ashura may also be referred to as Red for convenience's sake
CHAMPIONSHIPPING (ASH (RED) x LANCE)
Part 2: Definitely not twins
 
Inside the Master's Castle, Ashura writhed in pain as Ash's entry into this dimension de-stabilized the protective energy that swirled around his body and flowed through his veins like blood.
“Red!” Lance said, running in at his cry of pain. Seeing the condition her partner was in, Lance wasted no time and immediately activated the healing power she used on the pokemon. Ash visibly relaxed as the energy poured into his body.
“What happened?” Lance asked as she helped Ashura sit up.
“I think it was a timeline shift.” Ashura said. His blue eyes burned with anger. “And when I found out who activated it!”
“That means `you' are somewhere out there.”
“Yes.” Ashura said as he stood up shakily, with Lance supporting him. “I'm afraid so. I suppose I shall have to send out someone to take care of it.”
“I could send one of the dragons.” Lance suggested.
“No, I have an idea. How about Sandshrew? It would blend in with the dusty earth perfectly.”
Lance nodded. “Very well. I trust you can take care of this problem?”
“Of course, Lance-chan. I won't fail you.” Ash said with a smile. “Sandshrew, I choose you!”
The small rodent pokemon materialized with a growl. “Shrew?”
“Sandshrew, I need you to do something for me…”
The pokemon nodded and scampered off. Its eyes glowed blue for a brief second before returning to their normal color.
 
“Do you need me to?” Lance asked as she helped him to his chair. The other elite trainers looked mildly amused.
“So, having fun?” Gary asked as he winked conspirationally at Ashura, who turned beet red.
“Gareth, it's not like that!”
“You make such a cute couple!” Blue said as she clapped her hands, pigtails bobbing.
Lorelei whapped Blue to make her shut up…
Bruno yawned.
Agatha didn't even look up from her card game. “You lose!” She told her Haunter, who scowled.
Lance sat down at her own chair and pulled out a small mirror. “Okay, here's the situation…” The clear surface of the mirror clouded over, revealing a scene.
 
 
“Where are we?” Misty asked.
“This,” Erika said, “Is our secret hideout. Not even the spies of the Elite Four know where it is.”
“It's nice…” Brock said. For an underground facility, it certainly was. He looked at Erika with heart-eyes.
The other Brock whapped him. “Hey, stay away from my girlfriend!”
“Waaahhh!” Brock wailed. “My alternate form has a girlfriend? It's not fair!”
Brock #2 shrugged. “Too bad.”
“Wow.” Ash said in awe. “It's so pretty!”
“Yes. This is our only base.”
“So what's going on here?”
“Well, it's hard to explain. Years ago, the Elite Four simply took over Kanto and Johto, as well as most of the surrounding islands.”
“How?” Misty asked.
“You're not very smart, are you?” Misty#2 said.
“Well, in our world, the Elite Four lead the pokemon league.”
“Somehow, they can control wild pokemon to do their bidding. From what I've heard, Lance managed to gain control of this pokemon.” Sabrina formed a globe of energy in her hands.
Ash gasped. “Lugia! No way!”
“Oh, he exists in your world too?”
“Yes. He's the pokemon that heals the world.”
“Well, here, Lugia's powers lie in destruction.” Sabrina said. “With the legendary pokemon on their side, they quickly wiped out all the major cities.”
“Most of the population died.” Erika added. “The pokemon ran wild and attacked their trainers, well, most of them did.”
“The ones most loyal did not.” Surge said, petting his Electabuzz. “We realized that we had failed to defeat the Elite Four.”
“We had no choice but to go into hiding.”
“That's terrible!” Ash said. “What can I do to help?”
“Perhaps you could reason with them?”
Ash gulped. “I'll try…”
 
Ash left the base, alone, with Pikachu and his other pokemon.
“Good luck!” Misty and Brock said.
Ash gulped, but nodded.
 
“Shrew!”
Ash turned. He had been walking for about four hours. There, lying by the side of the road, was a Sandshrew with a deep gash in its side.
Above came the harsh cry of a Fearow.
“Pikachu, use Thunderbolt!” Ash said.
Pikachu nodded and shocked the fearow. Then, Ash ran over to the Sandshrew and sprayed it with some Potion.
What happened? Pikachu asked the pokemon.
I was just getting some food when that bird suddenly attacked me! Sandshrew replied.
Oh. I see.
Can I travel with you?
I suppose…
 
Ash was pleased when Pikachu told him about the pokemon. He took out another poke ball and captured Sandshrew, before continuing on his way.
 
“It worked.” Ashura said, as he closed the mirror. “Good work, Fearow.”
Fearow cawed.
“Do you need healing? That pikachu shocked you rather badly.” Lance said.
No, it was rather weak compared to what I've been through training. Fearow said a bit arrogantly.
“Well, I guess you're free than.” Ashura said. His eyes flashed blue for a second. In the poke ball, Sandshrew's eyes did too, but nobody noticed. * Ash Ketchum… I don't want you here, this is my perfect world, so watch your step. If you break off any of it, I assure you, the repercussions won't be pretty at all… *
 
 
CLIFFHANGER! MWAHAHAHAHA!
Review or I won't update!
Started 11/15/02, completed 3/12/03