Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Demons In Me ❯ Demons In Me ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sigh… Finished. This was something I had around the back of my mind for a while now. I just thought it would be kinda cute to do but it kinda turned lusty at the end… -_-; Damn me and my perverted self. Well I don’t know if Kirihara is a little OOC okay so don’t flame me about it… Have fun reading!

Lingling

*~*

Kirihara sighed. Was there really a demon in him? He didn’t really want to be evil… But when he was mad… That voice was always there. It sounded like his own but more… Evil. He sighed again as he waited for someone to come. He sat on the bench in the park. The sky was dark, signaling that it was night already. The park was unusually deserted today.

After a few minutes, a girl in a school uniform came running to him. “Gomen ne Kirihara-chan… I got held up by my sensei…” Kagome said as she sat down next to Kirihara, trying to catch her breath. He looked at Kagome. The opposite of him. She was pure. Never, did she have any thoughts of hurting someone, and even if she did have one or two of them, she would never dare carry them out.

Once she regained her composure she turned to him. “What did you want to talk to me about Kiri-chan?” Kagome asked. Kirihara leaned back. “Kagome-chan… Do you think I’m evil?” Kagome looked at the stars. “Who knows… I could be evil…” Kagome said whimsically. He smiled. This is why he was glad to have Kagome as a friend. He could talk to her without her judging him.

Kagome looked at him. “You lost control again didn’t you?” He nodded. He couldn’t keep anything from him. Kagome sighed. “You really need to keep your demons inside of you. It’s like you have two personalities you know?” Kagome said as she swung her legs rhythmically. “Yeah… I know… Do you think… If I become him again that I would never be able to change back?”

Kagome stopped swinging her legs and looked at him. “I don’t know but I hope not… I think if it wasn’t for the demon in you… You would be someone like Fuji-san…” Kagome said. She smiled. “But who knows.” Kagome laughed. Kirihara smiled. Kagome noticed it and poked his cheek. “You look better when you smile… For real that is…” Akaya blushed lightly.

Kagome laughed. “Are you falling for me? Why I’m flattered to be chased by someone as charming as you Kiri-chan!” Kagome said in a teasing manner. Kirihara flipped over Kagome. Now he was on top of her. “What if I am Kagome?” He asked. His faces were just a few centimeters away from hers.

His breath tickled her. She noted that it had smelled like spearmint. Kagome stared at his deep green eyes. Kagome knew that a red blush had stained her cheeks. Kirihara let out a deep chuckle. He licked his lips slowly. “You look delicious Kagome…”

“K-Kiri-chan… I think we shouldn’t-” Kagome was about to move away from him, knowing what he said wasn’t just an attack of lust. He put both his arms on either side of her head as he straddled her. “Where do you think you’re going?” He said in a low and sultry tone.

Kagome gulped. She was trapped. She saw a tinge of red invading the whites in his eyes. “Kir-” Kagome couldn’t even finish saying his name. He licked her lips slightly. “You don’t just look delicious… I bet you taste delicious too…” He said as he crushed her lips with his.

Kagome gave a gasp of surprise. She didn’t think that he would actually go that far and kiss her. His hands found it’s way the back of her head. He grabbed a fistful of her silky dark tresses. Seeing as this was going nowhere, he took it as his cue to deepen the kiss. Kagome gasped again, giving him the chance to dart his tongue inside of her mouth.

‘I really should stop him…’ The logical part of Kagome’s mind had said. But the part that enjoyed it just shoved the voice away. Kagome wrapped her arms around his waist and started to kiss him back timidly. This ignited something in the Second Year Ace of Rikkaidai.

He could feel himself lose grip on the demon in him. He made the kiss turn into something demanding and lust filled. Kagome wasn’t really prepared for this. Kagome broke the kiss, seeing that she was out of breath. She panted slightly. She looked up to see that Kirihara’s eyes had returned to normal.

Kirihara had got off Kagome. Kagome looked up at him, dazed. “Are you alright Kagome?” Kirihara said. To put in bluntly, he wasn’t sorry at all for what he had done. Kagome looked up at him with dazed eyes. He gulped. He held onto his other half tightly, just to make sure nothing happens.

“Wow…” Kagome whispered. Kirihara smirked. “Good kisser, eh?” Kagome nodded as she touched her slightly swollen lips. They were more pouty, which made Kirihara want to attempt what he just did again. “I… I need to go home now… Ja ne Kiri-chan…” Kagome said as she grabbed her bag and ran from the park.

Kirihara smiled. Maybe the demons in him aren’t that bad… He walked towards the direction to his house, feeling a lot happier then when he had as he arrived at the park. He smiled devilishly.

‘Just you wait Kago-chan… Next time I see you, you might get more then just a kiss…’ Kirihara laughed at his own thoughts. That girl was seriously changing him into someone a little less stressed and a bit more carefree.

*~*

Short… I know. I hope you liked it. This is my very first Kirihara/Kagome I have ever actually written or thought of. Give me feedback and I just might do another one…

Lingling