Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ "Fiber" ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

"Fiber"

A PoT OxK Squick-Fluff Ficlet (is there such a thing?)

By Andrea Readwolf

Rated: P for Perverse.

Parings: Oishi + Kikumaru

Warnings: SQUICK! PWP (Plot? What Plot?)

Date Started: May 9, 2004

Date Finished: May 9, 2004

Notes: Post-high school. Oishi and Kikumaru live in their own apartment.

"Fiber"

Oishi knocked on the door hesitantly calling out, "Eiji?"

A low, drawn out moan answered him and Oishi sighed. "How you doing in there?"

"Hoooooiiiii! Syuichiroh used too much lube!" the younger man complained.

Sighing again, Oishi inched the door open to look down at his lover with a mixture of pity and humor. Kikumaru Eiji sat rocking back and forth on the toilet, cradling his gurgling stomach and wincing as another cramp seized his insides.

Oishi winced with empathy. "Eiji eats too much chocolate," he quipped back. "You need to put more fiber back into your diet, you know."

"Hoooooiiiii!" the redhead moaned again, exerting the effort to glare up at his lover with one eye.

Oishi reached back and grabbed a banana off top of the fridge, handing it to his partner. "Here, start with this. I'll go grab some medicine, but then you're eating a green vegetable dinner tonight, hear?"

"Syuichiroh's so meeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaannnnnn!" chased after him as Oishi shut the door behind his lover again and went to turn on the stove.

~Owari~

End Note: "Hoi" is a popular verbal expression of Eiji's.