Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ Jones Soda Fortunes ❯ Boredom ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Golden Pair
 
 
The setting sun was beating down through Oishi's window like it was trying to keep Eiji and himself awake even after they were tired from tennis and were now watching movies. Eiji was spending the night at Oishi's house and, truth be told, he was getting really bored. Oishi, who looked really interested in the movie, looked sexy just sitting there with the sun hitting the perfect shape of his slender body. This of course was way to distracting for Eiji to even know the title of the movie, but little did he know that Oishi was thinking the exact same thing as him. Eiji took the final swig off his Jones Blue Bubble gum Soda (A/N: yes there is such a thing, it's my favourite kind of pop) and decided to check the fortune under the cap. “Someone is thinking the same thing as you right now” is what it read.
 
Oishi looked at his cap, which read “ Someone is thinking about you right now”. Immediately Oishi's face felt warm and his peach complexion reddened.
 
“Oishi, I'm bored,” Eiji whined to his doubles partner, who started to blush wilder, “let's do something else”.
 
“What do you suggest Eiji?”
 
“This.” A one-word sentence started it all as the redhead pounced onto his flustered partner, gently of coarse, pinning him down to the bed they were on. Eiji quickly lowered his head, pressing his lips to Oishi's. Oishi, who at first was shocked, slowly relaxed and started kissing back with a held-back passion which he kept to himself for too long. He licked the entrance to Eiji's mouth, asking permission to enter. The acrobat opened and let his partner in. While battling for dominance with their tongues, they barely realized they tight embrace they had on each other.
 
When they finally broke for air, panting, Oishi spoke.
 
“We should get bored more often”