Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ Never Again ❯ Never Again ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

NEVER AGAIN!
 
Music begins…
 
Sakuno sat down on the benches at the park outside of the tennis courts, watching him playing. She stared down at the ground and closed her eyes clenching her fist. Her eyes shifted up when she heard a familiar voice that she had come to hate.
"Ryoma-kun!" Tomoka cheered from the sidelines. Sakuno glared coldly at her and stood up walking away to the staircase getting a good view of the whole park. Momo and Eiji both saw her and watched as she walked on leaving Ryoma to be cheered by Tomoka.
 
I hope the ring you gave to her
Turns her finger green
I hope when you're in bed with her
you think of me
Ryoma had constant flash backs of Friday night only three days ago, he never knew why he had purposed to Tomoka, it was not all that clear to him, but he did. She was always with him, out to eat, at parties, the bar, even out on the courts, it seemed right, but he was dating Sakuno, or was dating her. He turned his head to look back at the benches and saw she was gone. The game was over and he walked back out and Tomoka ran over to him hugging him tightly. Ryoma and her kissed passionately and he pulled away walking with her to the parking lot.
Tomoka turned around and whispered something into his ear and he smirked looking at her, but then stepped back seeing Sakuno. "I'll see you tonight." Tomoka said kissing his lips. Ryoma nodded and shook his head; maybe it was just the heat.
 
I would never wish bad things
But I don't wish you well
Could you tell
By the flames that burned your words
 
Ryoma started up his black sports car and started backing out of the parking lot. When he looked in the rearview mirror, Sakuno was sitting down saying, "Never Again." He turned around and saw that nothing was there. Ryoma rubbed his eyes and pulled out of the parking lot and looked to the passenger seat beside him and Sakuno was sitting there. He slammed on his breaks and she was gone.
"What the hell?" Ryoma questioned.
 
I never read your letter
Cause I knew what you'd say
Give me that Sunday school answer
Try make it all okay
Sakuno stood on Ryoma's front porch leaning against a rail post saying, "Try and make it all okay." He passed and then shut the door finding her sitting on his coach. He dropped his tennis gear and stepped back, but she vanished again. Ryoma grabbed his stuff and quickly darted off to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for Tomoka to come over.
He turned on the water and let it warm up, steam beginning to cloud up the room. He wiped the mirror with his hand and saw Sakuno standing behind him shaking her head. His head whipped around, but she was not there. Ryoma let the towel around his waist drop and got into the shower to relax.
 
Does it hurt
To know I'll never be there
bet it sucks
Ryoma finished his shower and stood in his kitchen and felt someone walking behind him. He turned around and Sakuno put a hand on his chest and pushed him up against the wall and told him, "Bet it sucks, to see my face everywhere." Ryoma pushed off the wall and Sakuno stepped aside. He got a glass of water and drank it quickly and looked back over at Sakuno, but she was no longer there.
 
to see my face everywhere
It was you
Who chose to end it like you did
Sakuno leaned against Ryoma's car as he walked out and walked passed him saying, "I was the last to know." He turned and she was not there anymore. His golden eyes widened seeing Sakuno in the mirror looking at him from behind, but she wasn't there when he turned around.
"Damn." Ryoma said getting into his car and started driving down the road.
 
I was the last to know
you knew
exactly what you would do
 
Ryoma came to a stoplight and looked in his rearview mirror again seeing Sakuno, but he ignored it knowing his mind was just playing games. She leaned forward and put her hands on the sides of his face causing his head to turn. Ryoma jumped and turned around looking in the backseat, but no one was there. Someone honked their horn and Ryoma started driving again down the road to Kawamura's Sushi Bar. Sakuno leaned forward again and whispered, "Don't say you simply lost your way." Ryoma slammed on the brakes and looked back in his seat, again no one. He pulled into a parking space and got out of his car.
 
And don't say
You simply lost your way
She may believe you
But I never will
Never again
Everyone was inside and Ryoma sat down with them. Everyone was talking and Ryoma said a few things and Tomoka sat beside him holding onto his arm. Sakuno appeared before him and Ryoma gasped. Tomoka looked at him and asked what was wrong; he looked back and said nothing.
"I'm fine." Ryoma smiled at her. She nodded and started talking to the guys again. Momo noticed that Ryoma was acting weird and nudged him.
"You cool?" Momo asked. Ryoma nodded to him and their food came. Tomoka and Ryoma were both looking at each other and Sakuno sat beside them looking between the two and looked at Ryoma.
"A trophy wife how cute." She said with a glare in her eye. Ryoma turned away from Tomoka and leaned against the table. She looked at him and he waved her off saying he was fine.
 
If she really knows the truth
She deserves you
A trophy wife Oh, how cute
Sakuno sat on a couch while Tomoka and Ryoma stood in the middle of the living room making out slowly stripping each other of their cloths. Tomoka reached for the belt loops of his pants and pulled him into her. Sakuno shook her head as Ryoma opened his eyes and saw her in the mirror. He turned around slowly and saw her sitting on the couch smiling warmly. His mouth came open and Tomoka turned him to face her slipping her tongue into his mouth.
 
Ignorance is bliss
But when your day comes
And he's through with you
And he'll be through with you
The next morning Ryoma was packing his things and Tomoka was making breakfast in the kitchen. Today he was leaving to go to the US Open and hopefully get away from Sakuno appearing everywhere he went. His eyes went wide when he saw her sitting on the corner of the bed looking at him standing up and walking towards him. She pushed him back up against a wall and glared coldly.
 
You'll die together, but alone
You wrote me in a letter
You couldn't say it right to my face
Well, give me that Sunday school answer
Repent yourself away
"Sakuno?" Ryoma questioned and she placed a hand on the side of his face a smirk on her face as she leaned close to his lips and said, "Does it hurt?" Ryoma closed his eyes and turned away and found she was never there. He walked back over to his suitcase and continued to pack his things without thinking about Sakuno.
 
Does it hurt
To know I'll never be there
bet it sucks
"I'll see you soon." Ryoma said kissing Tomoka's lips as he walked over to his car and got in. He waved at her before he was about to pull out and he saw Sakuno standing beside her staring an evil death glare and looked back at Ryoma waving causally. He backed out quickly and raced down the road trying to escape from it. Tomoka walked back inside and Sakuno stayed outside and walked down the driveway watching Ryoma vanish down the block.
 
It was you
Who chose to end it like you did
I was the last to know
you knew
exactly what you would do
 
Ryoma had got into the airport and saw his team all waiting for him. He ran over to them and they all started talking to him and talking about the US Open. Ryoma nodded and was having a decent time before his flight would leave in another 30 minutes.
"Good luck!" Momo shouted as he started to walk, but suddenly stopping seeing Sakuno. "Hey Skauno, you made it!" Momo said happily. Skauno smiled at the team and looked at Ryoma with a sad look in her eye and shook her head.
"Best for you." She said.
 
And don't say
You simply lost your way
They may believe you
But I never will
Never again
"Sakuno, I—thanks." Ryoma said and started to walk when she grabbed his arm and pulled him back in front of her. He looked at her and she laughed lightly holding onto his shoulder as she whispered.
"Never again will I miss you." Sakuno said pushing him away and walking over to the team. They all looked at amazment at how hard she had pushed him enough for him to stumble. Ryoma looked back at her and she glared pushing through the team.
 
Never again will I hear you
Never again will I miss you
Never again will I fall to you
Never
Ryoma was walking to his gate when Sakuno put a hand on his shoulder and walked backwards while he continued walking forward. His eyes caught her's anger filled her's and fear ran through Ryoma.
 
Never again will I kiss you
Never again will I want to
Never again will I love you
Never!
Sakuno pulled his shoulder down causing him to trip, but she was never there he just stumbled over his own feet. He spun around and ran over to the bathroom and stood in front of a sink splashing water into his face.
 
Does it hurt
To know I'll never be there
Bet it sucks
To see my face everywhere
 
Ryoma saw Sakuno in the bathroom mirror and shook his head, but she turned him around and traced his face with her finger and smirked. Turning his head and said, "I was the last to know, you knew!" she snapped.
Ryoma looked back at her and she stared into his golden eyes.
 
It was you
Who chose to end it like you did
I was the last to know
you knew
exactly what you would do
 
Sakuno pushed him back and vanished. Ryoma shook his head and grabbed his suit case running out of the bathroom to go and catch his flight. Sakuno leaned against the wall near the bathroom door and watched him walk off.
 
And don't say
You simply lost your way
They may believe you
But I never will
I Never Will
Ryoma handed his ticket to the lady and she thanked him. He looked up at her and backed away seeing Sakuno staring back at him holding his ticket. Taking it he walked down to the plane.
"Never." Sakuno's voice whispered from behind him and he gasped seeing her in his face her lips inches from his, but she pushed him away and walked out towards the gates. Ryoma stared at her and walked out to the plane.
 
I never will
Never again
 
Ryoma looked at his seat and sat down and closed his eyes. "Is everything okay? A voice came. He turned his head and jumped out of his seat.
"SAKUNO?" he questioned, but she vanished and everyone getting on still stared. Ryoma looked at them and apologized sitting in his seat. He looked out of his window and saw Sakuno standing in the window of the airport and she walked away.