Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ Trapped ❯ The true chapter four, sorry for the mixup. ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Trapped
 
By. Enzeru
 
AN. For those reasing on Mediaminer this is the true chapter four, I accidentally mixed up the chapters. Gomen ne…
 
Disclaimer. Everyone here knows how much I don't own POT, right? And I don't own Katzutaka Muraki or Oriya.
 
Chapter Four. A clue and a plan down the drains.
 
Unknown location a week after the incident.
 
Ryoma lay panting on a bed with tears streaming from his eyes, body shaking like a leaf from fear as well as pain and exhaustion. His eyes were unfocused and seemed too be staring at the wall to his side. He was covered in fluids of all sorts, sweat, blood and semen from the activities and multiple orgasms of the man who was currently withdrawing from him making him wince yet again.
 
The man was his kidnapper, the scary man by the name of Katzutaka Muraki. He had let Ryoma be for an entire week just coming in and talking to him briefly every night, `just a way to let you get accustomed to your new home' he had said.
 
`Home? What a joke' Ryoma had thought at that. As soon as he got the chance he would get the hell out of here. He didn't know where he was but that didn't matter. All he knew was that he had been sleeping for more than 24 hours thanks to the sedatives Muraki had given him.
 
But his alone time had been abruptly taken away this night as Muraki had come in and `claimed his pet' as he had called it. Ryoma had kicked and hit him, screamed and tried everything he could to get the man away from him but to no use. Ryoma was very small and Katzutaka was a big muscular man, so him fighting the man was useless, but Ryoma did it anyway. There was no way he would ever give Katzutaka the pleasure of him giving in.
 
Ryoma would never become the pet that this man so badly wanted him to be. As Katzutaka had entered him dry and taken his innocence he had kissed him, the pain was unbearable and that combined with the tongue invading his mouth made him feel sick. He screamed into the man's mouth and tears fell from his tightly closed eyes.
 
He didn't want this, not at all. This man had taken something that did not belong to him, something Ryoma was still supposed to keep for someone special at the right time. This thought gave him the power he needed to fight back yet again, his eyes opened and he glared at the man as he bit down on the foreign object that was in his mouth and he bit it hard. Katzutaka screamed and grabbed Ryoma's chin with such force that his mouth was forced open and the man rose above him.
 
Ryoma had really bitten him hard for there was blood flowing from Katzutaka's mouth and down his chin and neck. But instead of lashing out at the boy he merely smirked and leaned his face down to stare into Ryoma's eyes as he put his left hand around his neck.
 
“Well well, my `pet' has a bite. I think I'll enjoy this more than I thought.” And then Ryoma had screamed in terror. Well he had tried at least but screaming with a hand that's blocking your airway isn't the easiest thing to do.
 
 
Now as Katzutaka had pulled out of him he rolled to his side and pulled his knees to his chest and hid his face in his knees. He wanted to disappear; he didn't want to be here. Katzutaka looked down at him.
 
“Sleep now, you will need your rest. I'll be back tomorrow.” And with that he walked out of the room. Ryoma fell asleep around ten minutes after that.
 
Katzutaka walked through some hallways and soon reached a door and walked outside to a garden where he located the person he was hoping would be there.
 
“Konbanwa Oriya.” He sat down by the smoking man who sat out there in the traditional outfit he so loved to use. Oriya looked at him with a somewhat bored expression.
 
“Katzutaka.” He said simply nodding to the man.
 
“You seem to be in a good mood, am I right?” He continued as Katzutaka didn't say anything only looking very satisfied.
 
“Aa, I've finally gotten to have my first taste of my precious pet.” Oriya looked at him and saw the smirk on his face.
 
“He's a feisty one. He bites.” He said as he moved his tongue around his mouth. He liked them feisty, but not in a rebellious way. He would teach Ryoma to use his energy and feistiness in a more productive way that would in the end benefit them both.
 
“Aren't you taking a too great risk with this one? You have never kept your playthings around like this before, what's so special about this one?”
 
“This boy is special. I have no intention to ever let him go, this one's mine, all mine. And I will keep him. We will stay here for as long as you allow it and don't worry he will be put to work to, but only people able to pay the price he's worth will get to have him.”
 
Oriya looked towards the moon and shrugged.
 
“Well, you can stay for as long as you like. Just make sure he doesn't do anything that could cause trouble for my work here.” At that they both sat there silently smoking under the full moon.
 
Katzutaka was sure of one thing after this night. Now when he had gotten his first taste of the teen he knew he would never let him go.
 
America. 1 month and 3 weeks after the incident.
 
Kevin and Ryoga sat together with Echizen Nanjiroh and the lawyer he had attained to help with the suspicions against his son. Rinko couldn't deal with it at all so she had gone home to Japan to be with Nanako for a while until she could think clearly again. The lawyer had once again told Nanjiroh that there was nothing he could do to get the police to drop the accusations until new evidence or Ryoma himself was found.
 
Nanjiroh was furious as the lawyer took his leave and he fully contemplated switching lawyer since his current one did absolutely nothing to help his lost son. Ryoga was trying to calm his father down as the phone rang trough the apartment. Kevin saw that neither father nor son made a move to answer it so he went over to the phone.
 
“Hello.” Kevin answered simply.
 
“Hello, this is detective Fredericks. I was calling for Mr. Echizen, is he present by any chance?” Kevin looked at the man who in his frustration had slumped against the wall with his son hugging him in a comforting way.
 
“I'm sorry he's not available at this moment, would you like me to give him a message?” Kevin said as he didn't want to disturb the duo just yet, he wanted to give them a few minutes to collect themselves first.
 
“Yes if you would be so kind could you please tell him that we have new information and that we would like him to come down to the station today if possible. This is really important. I'll be expecting him.”
 
“Alright I'll let him know as soon as possible. Thank you, bye.” Kevin the hung up and walked into the kitchen to make some tea for them so they could all relax a bit. He came out and told the two men silently to come and drink some tea with him as he needed to tell them something. After a while Kevin told them of the phone call and Nanjiroh immediately walked over to his phone and called his lawyer and asked him to meet them at the police station.
 
Nanjiroh was not stupid enough to do anything without the lawyer present. He didn't want anything to go wrong and make matters worse. And about an hour later Nanjiroh, Ryoga, Kevin and the lawyer made their way up to Detective Fredericks. After the lawyer had talked to the girl at the reception they where all escorted to a room and told to wait for the detective as she went to get him.
 
Kevin sat by Ryoga and held his hand. Ryoga smiled and gave a squeeze as they let go when the detective arrived.
 
They all said hello and even tough the detective asked if the young ones should not leave they stayed and Nanjiroh explained that this concerned them as much as it did him. Then the detective began.
 
“Today there was an unexpected find made in the office of Mr. Thomson that is binding evidence of what truly transpired the night of the murder. In the office there is a small ventilation drum no more than three inches in diameter, it is nothing but an open pass way to the outside of the building that allow a little fresh air to be let inside. This particular shaft hasn't been checked as it was no one who could have thought something was indeed hidden there. It has to be opened by removing several screws so no one paid that any attention but one of the people there today opened it up to let more air inside the stuffy office and there they made a find that changed this whole case.” The detective paused there which made Ryoga (who had become furious as he heard that something was found after all this time) twitch violently and the man continued.
 
“What we found was this tape-recorder, and after having listened to the tape we now know exactly what transpired that night. I understand that this might be hard to listen to but please just listen.” He started playing a tape on another player as the one they found was folded as evidence and could not be used this way.
 
As they all listened to the tape they all had feelings that shifted rapidly, anger, confusion, fear, sorrow, worry, hopefulness, fury and nausea. Well Kevin felt nauseous anyway. As the gunshot was fired Kevin lurched over his chair and threw up violently, Ryoga threw himself after his boyfriend and held him tight and rubbed a hand soothingly at his back as they listened to the last seconds of the tape. As detective Fredericks turned the tape off Ryoga helped Kevin to sit in his chair and he turned to the detective.
 
“What kind of fucked up operation are you running here? How can you miss something like that? DO you even understand what you have done because of this sloppiness? Do you even care at all about the victims of cases like this? Everyone told you that there was no way Ryoma could ever do anything like that. But NO you where all so sure that you were dealing with some kind of delinquent that you just had to suspect him of something like this. So instead of trying to find my KIDNAPPED baby brother you all went on a manhunt for him since you had him pinned as a murderer…” At that point he felt a pair of arms pull at his arm and he turned with tears flooding down his face to look into the eyes of his sobbing boyfriend. Ryoga fell to his knees and hugged Kevin and the two could care less about the people seeing them like this. The bond the three had shaped in just two days was stronger than any they had ever felt. Nanjiroh was furious and glared at the detective who looked at them with somber eyes.
 
“I understand that this must be hard for you…” But that was just such a stupid thing to say to the sad people in front of him so Nanjiroh just growled back.
 
“No. you don't. If you did understand you would not look like that. If you understood you would feel sad that it happened to someone else. You would have some kind of reaction toward us who are right now angry as hell at YOU. You have put us all through hell and all because you didn't do your job properly. You got it stuck in your head that my son did what you accused him of that no one made any greater effort in trying to find more evidence. This is all unforgivable. Now I hope you will put all your efforts on trying to track down my son and the true culprit of this whole mess.” Nanjiroh rose and motioned for the teens to follow, leaving his lawyer to finish up with the detective.
 
Kevin went home to Ryoga's apartment and he lied down on the bed and as soon as his head hit the pillow he fell asleep.
 
Ryoga decided to get in touch with Ryoma's friends from Japan to tell them of what was going on. He felt they had the right to know. Now, how to get in touch with them?
 
Ryoma POV.
 
Itai…my entire body hurts. And he's coming back tonight. I'm…afraid. I want to go home. What have I ever done to deserve this? I try to fight him but he's so strong. Two days ago I actually managed to throw him off me and ran for the door but I didn't even get halfway to the door when I was thrown back at the bed. I don't think I have ever screamed like that in my life. But when I think about it, I realize I never screamed for anything before he took me away.
 
He tells me he didn't break any bones but he hurt me enough to let me feel my punishment for a few days, it is to teach me for the future he says. Bastard… I'm not some fucking dog he can just throw around like a torn rag-doll. He says I belong to him. Yeah right, he's such a high and mighty asshole.
 
Ahh shit. I guess trying to sit up is out of the question still. Fuck it hurts, I haven't even been here for two months and still I've been punished many times. Well I guess pain is one way to know that I'm fighting the bastard. Shit… now my eyes are watering to. I will not cry. I will not. I want to go home. Shit here comes the waterworks.
 
FUCK. I never knew I was so weak. Everyone always asked me to smile more to show my emotions… WELL here I am crying like a baby and guess what… I will cry and laugh and show people I care and what I feel. I WILL do ANYTHING that my family and friends wants me to do if I can just come home. I want to go home. Please help me. Save me someone please, PLEASE.
 
Normal POV.
 
Ryoma was lying on his bed slowly turning to curl up into fetal position. He cried and repeated his plea for help like a mantra for about twenty minutes before he had cried himself to sleep.
 
He was scared, hell he was completely terrified. Anyone would be, be that a twelve year old or a thirty year old it would not matter. Everyone should fear Katzutaka Muraki, for he was a man to be feared. When Ryoma needed medical attention after his punishments Katzutaka got help from his friend Oriya. He was the owner of this building and that man always looked bored when tending to Ryoma.
 
Ryoma had never been overly religious but since he was kidnapped he had prayed every day, begging for help. Now the question was, would help come?
 
 
Unknown location. 2 months after the incident.
 
“Demo Muraki-san, the boy's a liability to this entire company. Why won't you just get rid of the little idiot? It's just a kid. I don't understand that you took such a risk just to have him.” Katzutaka looked annoyed at the man in front of him. He was not happy, things had gotten complicated, not very but enough to keep him more alert than usual. He hated to be alert; he was a man of ease.
 
“If you don't stop complaining I might get rid of you, now relax. They don't have any information aside from a tape with a few voices.” The thing was that a tape recorder had recently been discovered in the late Mr. Thomson's office with a recording of his murder and the abduction of Echizen Ryoma.
 
His plan had gone down the drains but he was not worried. He was nowhere near that city anymore or that entire continent for that matter and besides they didn't have any knowledge as to who they were or what they looked like. Not even the fact that he himself was Japanese could be detected since he spoke flawless English. The closest they would be able to get was to maybe detect a slight Asian accent.
 
And at present time he was training his price pet in private. Ryoma was locked into his new room, which Katzutaka had given him in a small hotel owned by an old friend of his. All of Katzutaka's closest and most trusted employees (the ones who were involved in all his illegal business) knew he had the boy there and there was always a guard outside the door if he managed to escape.
 
Katzutaka rose to leave his office for tonight, he had no more patients to tend to and he wanted to see his pet. These first two months had been a pain several times. Ryoma seemed to have his heart set on escaping and had almost succeeded a few times. He had tricked the guards while being escorted to dinner and he had managed to get out the window even tough he was on the fifth floor. He was skillful no one could say anything against that but that was something Katzutaka liked about the boy. He intended to train the boy into a worthy and skillful slave.
 
He had more pets before but they all where reduced to being full time whores who worked and earned him and his friend loads of money, because the hotel his friend owned was only a cover for the brothel that it truly was. Most of the prostitutes working there were held there as bondage slaves, with no option to leave and only able to keep a minimal amount of the money they earned, they had no other choice than to do as ordered. The ages of the prostitutes was very varied from the youngest of twelve to the oldest of thirty years old. And there was both female and male prostitutes working there, the males being very feminine looking with their delicate faces and lithe forms.
 
Most of these people were runaways, street kids, outcasts or people who had gone bankrupt with nowhere else to go. And some just had a debt to repay to Muraki be that for having gained his protection or for an operation they could not have afforded without his `help'. Muraki never did anything without gaining something from it.
 
It was a popular place among criminals as well as other people with shady intentions and obviously the general clientele of various brothels and street prostitutes. This place was well known for its well trained workers which was the reason for his fortune. The workers were expensive and only the people with the big cash could rent them for the night. Low level guests had to stick with the street prostitutes or the less fancy brothels.
 
Ryoma was not one intended to be a whore, he was to be Katzutaka's personal slave. He would only be able to have a client if they paid a high enough price for him. He was Katzutaka's price pet and would be the one to follow him to parties and other social gatherings where he could show the boy off. Well that wouldn't be until he learned his place and knew not to cause a ruckus or speak when not allowed. And that day may be far down the road still but Katzutaka was nothing if not a patient man.
 
As Katzutaka came upon the building he entered the building through the back door and went for the elevator. When he arrived he went for Ryoma's room but there was commotion there and he wondered what had happened. He ran there to see the guards holding a fighting Ryoma down trying to sedate him.
 
“Everybody out now. I will deal with this.” He spoke loud with authority. His assistant came up to him and explained the situation.
 
“He managed to escape again Muraki-san. He made the guard think he was sick and choking on his vomit. As he opened the door the boy smashed a chair on his head and ran. He was found in the elevator shaft. He had jumped up on top of the elevator just waiting for it to go down. Luckily it was the personal elevator and not many use it at this hour.” Katzutaka glared at the man and told him to leave. As the door closed he neared Ryoma who was standing by the far wall of the room looking like a trapped animal ready for an attack at any time. This just made Katzutaka smile even more and walk slowly towards him.
 
“Have you not yet learnt that escape is futile? You will only suffer needlessly my pet. Every time you do something like this you will be severely punished and you already know it.” Ryoma raised a lamp he had taken from his night stand to use as a weapon.
 
Ryoma was not one to let people control his life so for him to be locked up in a room with a guard always outside the door made him feel like a caged animal, and as such he was angry and took every opportunity possible to get away and gain his freedom. He was afraid there was no denying that and that feeling really annoyed him. He was not used to feel fear for anything. He was usually the one to put bullies at their place not cower upon the sight of them.
 
But Ryoma knew to fear this man, Muraki Katzutaka. After what he'd heard he was a very high standing Doctor in Japan and who also sometimes traveled to other countries to share his expertise with the hospitals there. But he was a truly sadistic bastard, he seemed to enjoy watching other people suffer, well at least he enjoyed making Ryoma suffer. He always smiled a disgustingly evil smile even when he was angry at Ryoma for disobeying.
 
He had told Ryoma what was expected of him but there was no way Ryoma would stand for that. He was not a slave he was a free person and he would never loose himself for the likes of Muraki Katzutaka. He still had all his will to survive and as long as he had that he would not become one of those idiots who worked there and did all they were ordered to. But now as Katzutaka closed in on him and cornered him his anger made him yell at the man with the lamp held tight.
 
“No stop. Leave me alone you monster. I'm never going to stop trying, you will never control me. I will always have my own will and you will never be able to take that away. You might be able to lock it away but it will always be there and there is nothing you can do about it.”
 
“Oh I think I can.” He walked up to the teen that ran for him with the lamp held high. Unfortunately Katzutaka is much taller and much stronger than him. As Ryoma slung his arm to hit Katzutaka his arm was grabbed in a hold so strong that he dropped the lamp and the next second he was held high over the floor by a hand on his neck choking him. When Ryoma's body was almost completely limp he was thrown to the bed. Ryoma tried to move but he had hardly gotten back the air in his lungs when Katzutaka towered over him with a bare chest. He had removed his coat and shirt.
 
“Now be a good boy and accept this as punishment for your disobedience.” Ryoma could do nothing but scream. This man was a doctor and had all the knowledge he needed to torture you with nothing but his hands and still know when to stop before it became lethal. He still hadn't healed from his last punishment and right now he was terrified.
 
TBC…
 
XxXxX POT XxXxX
 
AN. Thank you so much for the reviews they are what keeps me alive and breathing.
 
I hope you all liked the chapter, Katzutaka is a mean mean person and I feel so sorry for Ryoma. These next five years are going to be hard and painful for him.
 
I really don't know how I got the idea of putting a pairing between Ryoga and Kevin, it just became natural to do that. And I really find them cute together.
 
As for Katzutaka and Ryoma well for one thing, I needed a good looking villain and Muraki is such a gorgeous man, just picture him and Ryoma together…..**dreamy** Yeah I like it.
 
Well don't forget to review and I'll get the next chapter up within a week.
 
Ja mata ne
 
 
Enzeru