Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ Trapped ❯ A client and a shocking announcement ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Trapped
 
By.Enzeru
 
Disclaimer. Everyone here knows how much I don't own POT, right… And I don't own Katzutaka Muraki or Oriya. Cries
 
Chapter six. A client and a shocking announcement.
 
Unknown location 2 years after the incident
 
Ryoma lay in his bed with his hands tied together and chained to the bedpost, this have caused his shoulders to become very tender and he just knew he would be in pain as he brought his arms down once released. He didn't want to open his eyes for he knew the sight that awaited him. He could feel the monstrous hands around his naked waist and the naked body that spooned him from behind. He still shuddered at contact from the man but after having been lying in his bed together the entire night the shudders had died down for the time being.
 
Ryoma felt one of the offending hands disappear and the click from a lighter and smell of cigarette smoke reached his ears and nose, this made his face twitch. Then a chuckle came from the man.
 
“I know you're awake, you can stop pretending now.” Ryoma opened his eyes and turned his head to glare at the man.
 
“Ah stop that, your glares looks as dangerous as a baby rabbit and you have not become any better over the years.” Ryoma just sneered.
 
“Fuck you.” A disgruntled look came onto the man's face and he got a serious tone to his voice.
 
“By the way, you have a client tonight.” This statement made Ryoma's eyes go wide; this was not a way he wanted to wake up in.
 
“He is a very high paying client and you will be delivered to his room tonight to wait for him to finish his dinner. And you will make an excellent appearance this time. If I hear you have been less than satisfactory I will make sure you get a very appropriate punishment.” He smiled an evil smile as he saw Ryoma cower a little at that.
 
“You will wear an attire all made of silk as the client requested. There should be no problem in getting him in the game for you. Just seeing you all clad in silk would get even the most frigid man to get hard in an instant.” Ryoma blushed and felt really dirty at that comment. He got angry and lost his temper.
 
“Shut up you ass. I am not some fucking toy so just stop this. I wouldn't behave if my life so depended on it. Now let me lose from this thing and get out. You have had your fun now leave me alone.” As he yelled this he felt a sharp sting in his face as he was slapped by the older man.
 
“You seem to never learn do you? You must really enjoy being punished; you should just remember your place.” Ryoma glared and did not show the slightest bit of fear as he was forced onto his stomach and the older man entered him fast, hard and unprepared.
 
*POT*
 
Later that night Ryoma was awakened by the guard and in stepped one of the whores whom was the one that usually dressed him for a client or other special occasions. Ryoma was still dazed from this morning. Katzutaka had taken to drugging him the days he showed any kind of misbehavior, well at least during the days he did not have the time to properly punish him. Ryoma was still very reluctant to do as he was ordered. He would make trouble during four days out of ten, even after these two years.
 
The people working for Katzutaka thought it was a bad thing to keep the boy. It was an unnecessary risk, as he seemed to never learn. The boy needed to know his place but after two years he was still an eyesore. None of the other whores had ever acted that way. They accepted their place and did what was expected of them.
 
Katzutaka's friend Oriya had wanted him to get rid of the boy to but at Katzutaka's refusal Oriya had dropped the subject. They were partners for the most part. True Oriya owned the building but Katzutaka was the one that brought the best workers here and got rid of the old ones that could not be trusted to let go entirely.
 
With Katzutaka's contacts there was never any trouble coming to the hotel. He kept the place free from any legal trouble with his way of getting the evidence to point in every other direction than his own.
 
But he sometimes shared the worries of Katzutaka's employees. The boy was troublesome and kept disobeying orders. But he was more at ease now when they could drug him if he acted up again. So often during Katzutaka's workdays Oriya took to drugging the young boy so he would stay calm. Either that or just chain him to the wall so he could not move. But that did not stop him from screaming.
 
Well after two years he had started to get better at following orders because of the harsh punishments his friend would give the boy. During these two years he had fractured several bones in the boys body but as he was a doctor he could fix it. He always chose places where damage was easily fixed but still made it very painful. Other punishments could be whipping or different levels of light but painful cutting. Everything he did he made sure he could fix and would not leave scars.
 
The boy often had bruises all over but mostly on his throat as Katzutaka enjoyed seeing the boy fight for air. Oriya wondered if that was not bad for the boys vocal cords and when asked Katzutaka had only shrugged and said;
 
“Well at least then he will not whine all the time. As long as his body keeps intact it's fine, his voice is of no importance.” Oriya chuckled and they sat there smoking together, there really was no use trying to change Katzutakas mind and he knew that so he left the conversation at that.
 
*POT*
 
Ryoma woke up the day after his client with a bad headache. He was in his room and when he looked around he was alone. What had happened? He remembered being escorted to a room where he was to wait for his client but his memories stopped at that. He lifted his hand to touch his head and winced as he touched his wrapped forehead. Had he been punished again? He tried standing but his head started pounding as he moved so he stayed as he was. He closed his eyes to relax.
 
Soon his door opened and he heard steps approaching his bed, he opened his eyes slightly and looked at the man who came closer. It was Katzutaka with his medical bag.
 
“So you're finally awake. That's good now I'll just take a look at your head.” Ryoma wanted to know what had happened but was to tired and sore to disobey the standing orders, he was never to speak unless given permission. Katzutaka saw his frustration and decided to tell.
 
“Your client disobeyed the rules, the guard wasn't fast enough to get inside and you were hit hard on the head. That man dared to damage what belongs to me, but don't worry we don't have to deal with him ever again.” The irony of Katzutaka's words didn't get lost on Ryoma. He would kill people if they as much as slapped Ryoma for doing something they don't like but Katzutaka himself could break his bones and that was all right. Ryoma shuddered, he felt so guilty every time things like this happened. People seemed to always get hurt because of him.
 
He wanted to get out so bad but there was no way that would ever happen, he knew this now. Katzutaka was to powerful and he really didn't even know where he was. He had never been outside and the view from his room told him nothing of his location as he could only see the area belonging to the building he was in and after that it seemed to be a forest or maybe a park, he couldn't tell really. But to be able to see trees and grass was not very helpful, And the tall buildings off in the distance could tell him nothing more than that he was in a city seeing as most large cities in the world had plenty of that kind of buildings.
 
As Katzutaka left he lay there with his head freshly wrapped and he got lost in his thoughts.
 
`I'm so lonely, I miss Karupin. I hope they take good care of her Oyaji better not tease her, well she'll only bite him if he does.' He gave a weak smile at the fond memory.
 
`I wonder how things are going with Kevin and Ryoga, I hope they have a great time together. They really fit nicely as a couple. They should be able to make each other very happy if they truly embrace the love that was literally flowing around them when I saw them last.'
 
`I guess I'll never find someone to love, hah as if someone would ever want me. I'm dirty a common whore, nothing but a used up toy. Maybe I belong with Muraki, He at least seems obsessed with me. Could that be the closest to love I am destined to come?'
 
Ryoma felt his tears fall as his thoughts continued to come in a very mixed up order. He didn't like thinking, it was always memories coming to him and all the memories of his old life hurt so bad to think of here. But once he started he couldn't just stop.
 
`I hope Oyaji and Okaasan are taking care of each other. Well Oyaji is an idiot he's probably reading his magazines but he better take care of Okaasan, she's probably destroyed by this.' Ryoma might be naive and dense but he knew his parents truly loved him and didn't want them to get destroyed over this. Once he asked to be allowed to call them but that had earned him a very painful night so that was a mistake he didn't do again.
 
His thoughts turned to his old friends.
 
`They should all be in high school now. I hope they won the nationals. Well with players like them it would be a surprise if they didn't, Tezuka is fantastic and Fuji…Fuji is amazing.' He was one of the few Ryoma really wanted to beat in tennis but now that chance was gone. But his admiration for the tensai was still strong as ever.
 
`I would like to play tennis again. Two years without tennis is pure torture. I hate this I want out and I want out now.'
 
Ryoma had thought of suicide a few times but he didn't want to give up like that. It felt like he was betraying his family and friends if he did that, but he didn't know how much longer he could take this life in captivity. He had been told that once he learned how to behave he would get to follow Katzutaka around and go outside but not a day before then. And if he just acted in order to escape Katzutaka would be able to tell in an instant.
 
It was all hopeless.
 
Japan 2 years after the incident
 
Tezuka, Fuji, Oishi, Inui, Atobe, Kabaji, Jiroh and Oshitari were all relaxing together at a picnic table after a day full of matches. They had all just met by chance at the street courts and had spent the next six hours playing matches against each other. Now they where all tired and just sat there enjoying the day as much as they could. Fuji was in a dark mood though, he had practically lost his ever-present smile since Ryoma's disappearance and now he almost always looked purely scary especially when he opened his eyes.
 
But today he was uncharacteristically quiet. All the others noticed this but no one commented on it. And they all sat there talking about nothing in particular, well all of them but Jiroh who was currently sleeping as always. He was laying across a bench at the table next to theirs as Inui was currently explaining how great his new drink was. In the middle of the explanation Oishi interrupted and told the others of how when tested the drink had made ten tennis players fall unconscious and their faces had been greener than the grass beneath their feet.
 
As Oishi said that a thump was heard from the other table and they all (except Fuji who had been staring at the table non-stop) looked to see what it was. They all burst out laughing as they saw a sleepy looking Jiroh sit up from the ground where he fell, all covered in grass stains even on his face and with grass in his hair. He looked around confused for a few seconds then he shrugged his shoulders and laid down to sleep on the grass. And the others just laughed on.
 
“He will definitely not be getting a lift from Ore-sama if he's all covered in dirt. Ne Kabaji?” and Kabaji answered with his trade mark answer.
 
“Usu” Oshitari and Oishi went to lift him up on the bench again but they all but dropped him on the ground at what they heard being said next.
 
“I'm leaving Japan.” All eyes fixed on Fuji. Had it been a hallucination or had Fuji truly said what they thought they heard? Even Tezuka had a visibly surprised look at that.
 
“What?” was all anyone could force out.
 
“I'm leaving Japan.” As no one said anything he continued.
 
“It's nothing permanent. I'm not leaving to stay away but I'll probably not be here much in the future.”
 
“I think you need to elaborate a little more Fuji.” Tezuka said and with emphasis on Fuji as he wanted the tensai to understand that he was not happy with this information, They had not called each other by their last names since Ryoma disappeared.
 
“I'm going to go professional. I'm invited to the US open and I'm leaving tomorrow. I'm going to focus on my tennis career for now. I don't know for how long but I've planned to go for a year to begin with.” Oishi looked sad but at the same time he was happy for the wonderful opportunity his friend had gotten. They sat there for a while longer and listened to how Fuji had gotten the invitation two weeks ago. Suddenly Atobe stood and announced in his usual way.
 
“Ore-sama has now decided to take his leave. Anyone wanting a lift should come now or you will be left behind. Come Kabaji.”
 
“Usu.” They all said good buy and they walked over to his limo. Oishi smiled at Fuji.
 
“I have to leave but I wish you all the luck in your games. Do your best you hear. Bye now, be sure to write of Eiji will surely start to cry soon.”
 
“Aa, I will do that.” Inui patted his back.
 
“Good luck Fuji. If you get any trouble over there I could send you some of my drinks.”
 
“That would be nice Inui thank you. Good bye.” Fuji waved to them all and was sool left alone with Tezuka.
 
“Care to explain this Fuji?” He was serious now. Fuji knew he would be angry.
 
“I'm sorry Kunimitsu, I should have told you but I just couldn't. As I said it's not permanent only for about a year. I felt obligated to do it. It's a way for me to feel close to him. He would not have wanted me to stay here and angst over him being gone. I need to get away from here. Everywhere I go I remember him and I can't deal with that. I need to get away and do something that could get me to become myself again.” Tezuka understood that and knew well enough of what he talked about. Fuji was not himself anymore and almost everyone knew that.
 
They left it at that and left for their homes.
 
 
With Kaidoh and Momo.
 
The two sat watching a movie they had rented and where sitting in a couch for three and as usual they both sat at an armrest, which left them with a big space between them. They had been a couple for sometime now but it seemed Kaidoh had an issue with being close to Momo.
 
Halfway through the movie Momo went to the kitchen and made some popcorn and once he came back he sat in the middle of the couch, right next to Kaidoh. Kaidoh glared briefly but made no move to get him to move. He knew Momo really needed him the very most these closest days as it was two years ago that he had lost his best friend.
 
As the movie ended Momo had fallen asleep on Kaidoh's shoulder and the man carefully nudged him awake.
 
“Oy, Momo. The movie is over, we should head to bed.” Momo blinked his eyes open slowly. They where at Momo's home since his family was away for a week. He smiled at his boyfriend and reached to kiss him lightly on the corner of his mouth. Kaidoh almost flinched but managed to stop himself. Momo got up and pulled Kaidoh to his bedroom.
 
Soon they where both laying in his bed and after a lot of coaxing from Momo and as much avoidance from Kaidoh they where engaged in some intense lovemaking. This happened very rarely since Kaidoh was `not one for intimacy' he claimed. And as soon as they where both spent he would always leave Momo and go take a long shower. This made Momo feel rejected and dirty and he would cry himself to sleep since Kaidoh never came back until he was asleep anyway.
 
Why was everything so screwed up?
Momo had no answer and would probably never get one.
 
XxXxX POT XxXxX
 
To my reviewers…
 
Wow thanx for the reviews, I'm so glad you all liked the chapter. I hope you all can cope with all the angst.
 
Thanx for your reviews your great as always Trumpet-Geek, ChibisukeGirl, shadowinRW, Demon Lord Sesshomaru, DemonGirl13, Empress Satori, Shizuka Higashiyama.
 
FlyingShadow666.. There is still some time until Ryoma is found but I'll get there kind of fast. Every chapter will have a big leap and will show how different people change over the years. It would get way to long if I would do it in more detail.
Yeah I made a mistake in the last chapter, I made Yuuta call Syusuke Ni-san when he in-fact calls him Aniki. A silly mistake but I'll remember it to next time. Thanx May-Linn87 for pointing that out.
Animestar73 Please don't send military men to my house… **scared**…… well coming to think of it, if the military men are sexy anime guys you could most definitely send them here and I'll lock them up in my bedroom and dress up as a dominatrix and make them do a lot of yaoi thingies just for me, forever and forever…… MUWAHAHAHAHAHA….**Eh, `sweat-drop' Yeah…**
Maria Yeah his appearance will change and that will come up later as well. That will be in the next chapter.
Merissala.is.really.mad His friends are relieved to know that he is not using drugs but after such a big thing coming out in the press but people who don't know him will always wonder if he did or not.
Thanks for liking my story everyone. Your reviews mean everything to me.
 
 
 
Okay so I hoped you liked this chapter. As you can see I made a big leap in time but that's all as I planned it. For every leap you will notice changes with people and how they grow as time goes by. Especially with Ryoma.
 
Kevin and Ryoga will be back in the next chapter to. It feels empty not to have them. I have fallen in love with that pair of some reason.
 
All right enough of my talking. I have to watch the final votes of Eurovision song contest now.
 
GO SWEDEN and The Ark. Well as it looks now I hope we get at least a top ten position.
 
Have a great weekend.
 
Ja mata ne
 
 
Enzeru