Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ What if ❯ chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
diclaimer: Prince of tennis is not mine, they belongs to Konomi Takeshi.

chapter 3

"I'm home" Hiroshi called out as he stepped into the house.

"Mew" Karupin went forward and snuggled at Hiroshi's feet. Smiling, Hiroshi bend down and stoked Karupin behinds it's ear.

"Ara... Welcome back, Hiroshi" Nanako called out from the kitchen.

Hiroshi picked up his bag and headed upstairs to change. He was about to change out of his school uniform when his notebook fell out of his bag. He picked it up and set it down on his desk, when he was about to get to the task of doing homework. He was interrupted by a tap on his window, he glanced outside his window and found Nanjiroh standing there with a racquet and tennis ball in hand.


"Hiro-chan, want to have a match while waiting for dinner to be set?" Nanjiroh asked.

"Why not?" Hiroshi shrugged... as he knew why Nanjiroh had "invited" him to a match. Judging from the time, Ryoma was probably still in school having his tennis practice since they were preparing for the next up coming match.

Hiroshi grabbed his nearest racquet and joined Nanjiroh at the court in the temple at the back of the house.

"Hey, Hiro-chan! Do you need me to go easy on you?" Nanjiroh asked.

A glare was sent in Nanjiroh direction, "No! By the way, stop adding a "chan" to my name!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile, at Seigaku....

"Ne Echizen..."
"Yes?"
"It's nothing..."

Ryoma looked up and frown at the person walking next to him, with a sigh, Ryoma stopped walking.

"What are you thinking about?"
"Saa..."
"He's my cousin." Ryoma said suddenly and continue to walk ahead, before pausing and toss Fuji a look. "Are you coming?"

Fuji heaved a sigh of relief and follow suit, replacing his famous trademark smile. (A/N: i'm trying very hard... but still having no idea on capturing Fuji's characteristic.)

~`` tsuzuku~~~~~~~~!!!!!