Princess Mononoke Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Silent Prince, Perfect Collection 1 ❯ Chapter 27 ( Chapter 27 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 27

((Author's note: After watching DB on Cartoon Network, I was dismayed that Sergeant Major Purple was named Murasaki in the dub. I felt kinda bad because a new character I'm introducing is a young girl named Murasaki, and others would think I stole the moronic ninja's name. Just to let you know…I didn't. The name pun with most of my original characters is that they were named after characters from the story this was inspired by: The Tale of Genji. I don't know much about the story except it is about a man named Hikaru Genji and the many women who fell in love with him. Momiji and Murasaki are among these women, and a man named Miyamori was Genji's best friend. I just wanted people to get the name pun I was using. I put up more name puns at the end of the chapter. So don't think I'm stealing names from Dragonball…cause I'm not…especially from people like Purple… Anyway, on with the story!))

Genji couldn't take his eyes off the girl. She was playing the song his mother sang on her flute. How did the girl know that song? Did she know San Masquerade? Genji kept his eyes fixed on her until she pulled the reigns of her elk. The steed huffed and turned its side to Genji while stamping its hooves.

"Whoa, Hasanko…" the girl halted the elk. She looked down at Genji inquisitively. He looked her over suspiciously. Her shiny black hair was tied in a small knot on top of her head, leaving small bangs hanging above her eyes. A thick, straw cape was pulled over her shoulders, hiding her shirt, but revealed a short purple skirt of a school uniform. On her feet were white stockings that came up to her knee, and black buckle shoes. Genji blinked. Was she a Mononoke or a Japanese schoolgirl?

The girl looked around the scene, searching for something. She looked back at Genji.

"Where's the demon?"

Genji narrowed one suspicious eye.

**Demon?**

The girl nodded. Genji wasn't surprised that she could understand him. Emishi were very involved with their gods.

"I felt a demon here from the city, and I excused myself from class to lay it to rest." She jumped off the elk, and walked straight to Piccolo. "Good sir, where is the demon I felt?"

"Its remains are over there." He pointed at the black blood puddle. The girl ran to it, and stood over the pool. She ceremonially clapped her hands twice and prayed in rapid Japanese.

Momiji looked up at Piccolo.

"Yu know 'er, m'lord." She stated rather harshly. "Who is shey?"

"I have only heard of her." Piccolo answered, watching the new girl. "She's the youngest daughter of the high priest Marcus Madrid, and the first Emishi princess in eight-thousand years. Last year, she managed to climb Korin Tower. Very few humans can perform that feat."

Ryu smirked at Piccolo.

"Ooooh…and I bet you can climb it no problem, then?"

Piccolo turned his head away from the man.

"I don't need to climb…"

<Heh.> Genji's guardian laughed at Piccolo. <That Namek brags about everything.>

Genji blinked in surprise of hearing his guardian so suddenly, then he closed his eyes to speak with the spirit briefly.

You know Piccolo-san?

<He knew your mother. How could I not know him?!>

I guess…

Genji opened his eyes and looked at the girl. She had finished praying and untied the cloak from her shoulders. She was dressed in an attractive school uniform of yellow and purple. She had a curvy figure, thin arms, skin the color of a sandy beach, and smooth legs that shone in the sunlight. Genji's eyes widened.

Wow. She's beautiful. And I'm just looking at her back!

He approached, and she turned fully around to look at him. His eyes widened a little more.

Her face was soft and smooth, as though any hard angles and edges were sanded down to beautiful curves. Her eyes were raven black, like her hair, and her full lips were smiling in charm. Her bust was an impressive size, as her uniform boasted, and her skirt was just small enough to hide her panties but show a lot of leg.

Oh God…she's gorgeous!

"Are you okay?" the girl asked him, tilting her head to the side. "You don't look so well…"

<Hey, kid! Snap out of it! She's the Emishi Princess, and you're from the wolf tribe, remember?!>

He blinked a few times, then noticed Ryu was waving his hand in front of the boy's face.

"Hello, Genji?" Ryu called. "Earth to Genji! Do you read me?"

Genji walked around Ryu in annoyance, and stepped closer to the princess. Ryu laughed.

"Looks like you'll have to forget about you and him, Momiji." He supposed. "He's found himself a girlfriend already."

"Grrrr…" Momiji growled through her teeth, glaring at Genji and the Emishi princess.

Thaat liddle hussy…

"I'm impressed." The princess nodded at Genji. "You beat the demon by yourself? That takes so much courage and strength…"

Genji blushed.

"I like you. What's your name?"

**Genji. And who are you?**

She bent her head and closed her eyes with a smile.

"My name is Murasaki Madrid, the Emishi princess and soon-to-be high priestess of the raven tribe. It's nice to meet you, Genji-kun."

**Wow.** Genji awed. **A princess and a priestess? Sounds like a lot of work…**

Momiji quickly shoved Genji aside and faced Murasaki. Genji narrowed his eyes at Momiji and walked over towards Yume.

"Hold on now!" Momiji suddenly blasted at Murasaki. "Wot's a raven doin' here N Japon N out ove China?"

Murasaki waved her hand in front of her uniform.

"My father decided that I should have proper education, so he enrolled me in the best school available: Saito High in West City."

"Ooooo." Ryu marveled. "The Harvard of Japan. Nice choice."

Momiji was not impressed.

"Soh, yu came ta slay th' demon, eh? Yu shure did take yur bloody time getting here, didn't yu…"

Momiji sighed in annoyance, and counted the events on her fingers.

"Well, first off, you don't just rush up to a demon and excite it, or else your fate is sealed. Secondly, there was a painstaking bunch of things I had to do before I got here. I was at PE when I sensed the demon, so I had to ask my teacher to leave class. Then I had to change back into my clothes. Then I had to get a permission slip from the principle to leave campus. Then I had to go to my apartment to get my things and Hasanko. Then…"

"Yah, yah, yah…" Momiji interrupted, "S'all guud…"

"Momiji, what is your problem?" Ryu asked. "Are you that jealous?"

"I've got nuthin ta be jealous ove." Momiji shook her head. "Bot I think shey summoned thaat demon."

Murasaki blinked in confusion.

"Why would I do that?"

"Ta kill Genji! Why else?!"

Murasaki and Genji were shocked to hear that.

**I don't even know her!** Genji tried to argue, but no one was looking at him.

"I wouldn't dare!" Murasaki defended, her face frozen in fear. "I can't hurt innocent people like that!"

As Momiji pointed a finger at the princess to shout another accusation, Ryu grabbed her wrist and held it up in the air as he stuck his angry face close to hers.

"Cut it out!" he scolded. "You're jumping to conclusions! She's just a kid, like you."

Momiji glowered back at him.

"I'm thirteen yeers old; I'm nuut a 'kid…' 'Sides, it's still suspicious ta mey…"

"That's just because you're jealous since Genji was staring at her."

"Oh!" Murasaki gasped from behind them. They noticed that she had moved from her spot and was now in front of Yume. The princess was standing by Genji's side and patting the wolf's flank.

"Is she why you thought I wanted to hurt Genji?" Murasaki asked Momiji. "I may be an Emishi, but I'm much more accepting than others. I honor the wolves for supporting and taking care of our precious Ashitaka-san, unlike my father and my people. I, myself, have nothing against our enemy tribes." She smiled sweetly as Yume nudged the princess with her snout. "Besides, I'm much too peaceful to want to kill anyone, no matter how cruel they are. I prefer to talk out a problem and reach a peaceful solution rather than fight in a battle."

Yume panted happily, letting her tongue lull out her mouth.

"I like her." She announced. "She's a nice human."

Genji nodded, smiling.

Piccolo, having artfully kept himself out of the matter, just stood a few feet away with his arms crossed and his eyes closed. He was waiting for the humans to finish up their ordeal.

"I think you owe Murasaki-chan an apology." Ryu insisted to Momiji, letting go of her wrist. She rubbed her sore wrist, fuming for a moment. It took her a while to sigh in futility and look up at Murasaki.

"I…I'm sorrey, Mz. Murasaki." Momiji apologized. "I shuldn't've been soh meen…"

"You're forgiven, Momiji-chan." Murasaki nodded. Then, she gave Yume a few final pats, and headed to her waiting elk. "Well, no one's hurt by the demon, so I should go back to class now…"

**Hey, wait.** Genji stopped her by getting in her path quickly. **We're all headed to West City… Can we join you?**

"Okay." She accepted. "C'mon, and follow me." She grabbed one of her elk's antlers and hoisted herself onto its back. Genji quickly climbed up Yume's back. Ryu joined him.

"Alright," he announced, "next stop: West City!" He looked down at Momiji as Yume walked behind Murasaki's elk. "Hey, Momiji! Come on up!"

"Needin ta blow off sum steem!" she shouted back up at him, walking by Yume's side. " 'Sides, shey's got enough weight on 'er baack already!"

"I guess." Ryu chuckled. He looked behind him to see Piccolo catching up with them and walking on Yume's other side. "How about you, Mr. Piccolo? Need a ride?"

"Just Piccolo." The Namek insisted. "And I don't believe in riding on animals. I'm fine."

"Okay." Ryu shrugged. "Your call."

Murasaki took out her flute again, once again playing the song Genji's mother had sung. Genji's heart began to beat a little faster, and he put a comforting hand over his chest. His demon seemed to be reacting to the music.

But why? Murasaki wasn't a demon.

Then, he heard the monster moaning and groaning with a longing in his ears. It was crying out for the woman in Genji's dreams.

>>My Coral-chan… My Coral-chan… Give me my Coral-chan…<<

The song was doing that to it. It reminded the demon of San Masquerade. Genji tilted his head at Murasaki curiously. Where did she learn that song? Was there a connection between the Emishi princess and Genji's mother?

Then, he heard the demon purr in wanting. It forced Genji's eyes to stare at Murasaki intently.

>>That girl… That girl… I want that girl to be mine… I want her to be… My Coral-chan…<<

To be continued

Here are the name puns, as promised:

Genji Masamune DragonLore

"Genji" - the hero of the Japanese epic, The Tale of Genji

"Masamune" - "Silent Prince" Genji's middle name, also the name of a sword in Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy 7.

"DragonLore" - my on-line last name

Miyamori Ryusato

"Miyamori" - a minor character of the Japanese epic The Tale of Genji

"Ryusato" - This was suppost to be "Ryusaku" after the rebel leader in AKIRA, but switched after a slight misspelling in the rough draft

Momiji Shotaro

"Momiji" - one of Genji's lovers in The Tale of Genji

"Shotaro" - the last name of Kaneda from AKIRA

Dr. Yoto Nezu

"Yoto" - after the main male character from Video Girl Ai

"Nezu" - a senator the rebels answer to from AKIRA

Murasaki Madrid

"Murasaki" - after the leading female character of The Tale of Genji

"Madrid" - capital of Spain

Arangami

"Arangami" - named after the race of killer monsters in Blue Seed

Nanja

"Nanja" - a tweaked version of a Hindi god

Taj

"Taj" - two sources: the Taj Mahal, and Taj the elephant (fate unknown) from the theme park Marine World

Aoi Takeuchi

"Aoi" - Japanese word meaning "blue" (which is why Yamcha calls her "blue-blue")

"Takeuchi" - last name of Naoko Takeuchi, the creator of Sailor Moon

Anyone else you would like to see up here? E-mail me and I'll update next chapter! Thanks to everyone reading the story so far! Every review means a lot to me…even the ones that say the story is confusing. Another thank you to every reader!