Princess Tutu Fan Fiction ❯ Danse de vie:Un étage en Ahiru et Fakir’s moment (Dance of Life:A story of Ahiru and Fakir’s moments) ❯ Akt 1- Premier Descendre (First step down) ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
Another story has begun. A knight who can't protect anybody started to write down his own stories of people whom he want to help with, for he has the blood of Drosselmeyer, the man who made stories to make fun of people's lives. He's the opposite, for he wants to have his loved ones back, to see them in the way he wants to. With a little help from his friends, quill, ink and paper, he starts to jot down.
 
 
Another story has begun. The knight started to write down another tragedy. Will it help the ones he love? Beside him, lies a duck, humming her little duck song. He wishes that he can help her, so he made a story just for her.
 
Fakir paused for awhile. He looked at the duck, gently moving towards to him. He smiled and stroked her head. “Ahiru…”he whispered, as he got down his quill and started to write again.
 
The duck, Ahiru, was sleeping soundly, facing him. The knight was happy that nothing happened bad to the yellow creature. He wishes to make her the one he met and grew close before…but how can he? Now the problem of his troubles finally remained silent in his grave, he tries to solve this mystery once more on his own…
 
Smudging ink on his arm, he fell asleep in his chair, with Ahiru.
 
~♥~♥~♥~ 6;™¥~
 
“Nee, Fakir? Daijobu?”
 
Fakir arose in the heat, finding the voice.
 
It was up above him, a redhead with a long chunky braid was staring at him funnily. It was Ahiru, in her girl form.
 
“Ahiru?”
 
“Are you ok now, Fakir? You don't look well,” she touched his forehead. It made Ahiru's hand leap. “You're not really feeling well. It almost burned my hand.” She showed a little mark on her hand.
 
He blushed, and touched her hand. He kissed it, like a very polite prince. The girl blushed in the same way, looked away. Now she lied down with him, telling him stories about what happened about them in their past. He was holding back his tears, for he can't take any longer the pain and sadness he realizes when she was living her life as a duck. He wants him to be a girl again, to love and to take care of. But will the knight do that? Does he have the courage to do so?
 
“Fakir…I know you're lonely this time, for I am living my life the way I should. I can tell your eyes are missing the human form of me, but I can only show myself to you in your dreams. If somehow I can still turn back into a girl, I'll do anything for you…” she whispered to his ear, giving a kiss on his cheek. He went red again, but this time, her image became ghostly-like and vanished in thin air.
 
“AHIRU!” he shouted, but now he's alone. She left him without saying goodbye. He still wants to confess his love to her. Now, she departed quicker than light can move.
 
He woke up in distress, sweating all over his shirt's sleeves. He saw the little duck resting on his arm, smiling at him. “You baka, you still even smile in your sleep.” He poked her wing gently and brought her to his room. He now changed into his sleepwear, and lied down on the bed.
 
 
~♥~♥~♥~ 6;™¥~
 
“Would you like to dance with me?”
 
Fakir heard once again her voice. He stood up, finding her.
 
“I'm over here…”
 
He found her at the lake. She was wearing a beautiful gown of gold and pink. She beamed at him, gesturing him to come with her. “Don't be afraid, Fakir.” She murmured, looking at his solemn green orbs.
 
He went forward, took her silky smooth hands and started to dance. They dance, feeling each other's heartbeat and the moments of their true love for each other. A dance that creates a thousand folds, folds of true romance, true kindness and respect for one another and the passion for dancing. Then, the unsuspected has come. She tripped on a rock and fell into the lake. Not just an ordinary lake. The lake of despair…
 
He tried to grab her arm, but she slips out so easily. She fell into the deep, while he swam just to finish their never-ending dance. To his surprise, he can't get way to the bottom, to where she was. She, lying on the rich ground, was sleeping peacefully but deep in her heart, she wants to dance more to the one whom she helped change and secretly fell into.