Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Ranma -n- Yugi buddy FIc ❯ Beginnings ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters from Ranma .5, Yu Gi Oh or Gold Digger
 
It was a nice day, Genma Saotome, his son Ranma and nephew Yugi walked in to a cave. Yugi was spending the sum with Ranma and Genma training in the martial arts.
 
“Wow, look at this place.” Said Ranma.
 
Genma knew what he was doing though; he knew the cave they walked into was a wishing cave. So he made his wish, “I wish my son and nephew were men among men, so incredibly heroic that no one would mistake them for being men. I was that they were also highly powerful martial artists and bring fear into the hearts of evil.” He said just then Ranma and Yugi had started to disappear. `Good luck boys.' He thought.
 
Meanwhile, Ranma and Yugi were falling through a portal. They fell out of the sky and landed hard. They tried to figure out where they were but something told them that they were on a planet called `Jade'. So they made the most of it and started to explore, as they did, they started to do a little treasure hunting. After a few months of treasure hunting, bounty hunting and helping out the local Edge Guards, they came into Seer's Hamlet.
 
“So where do you want to go and eat?” Said Ranma.
 
Yugi was about to answer but stopped, “do you smell smoke?”
 
“I was going to ask you that?” Said Ranma, they started to look around to see where it was coming from. They ran over to a house and saw a couple outside they were panther/ human hybrids. The woman came up to them.
 
“Please, save my children!” She cried her mate calmed her down.
 
“Don't worry, I'll get them out.” Said Ranma, “Yug drench me.” So he does and he goes in to the burning building. Inside he was looking for the kids blindly and found one of them. He grabbed the kit and rushed back out, then Yugi drenched him again and he went back in. He found the kit and pulled her out, then went back out to her parents. He handed her to them and then fell face first to the ground.
 
The parents came over and help Ranma up, “thank you for saving our children.” Said the mother.
 
“It was no trouble at all, I was happy to do it.” He said tiredly, and then he passed out. Later he woke up in a healer's room. He started to sit up but not with out help, Yugi helped sit him up.
 
“There were some people wanting to talked to you.” He said, “but you were asleep so I told them to wait until you woke up.” Ranma nodded and started to stretch.
 
“So who came by?” He said.
 
“Well, the two kits you saved and their parents, the Edge Guard and I think the Arms-master and her family.” Said Yugi Ranma just nodded and started to get up.
 
“Well, this is one hero that doesn't want anything in return. I just saw the danger and did something about it.” He said, “and now we are about to leave. After I get a check up.” So Ranma gets his check up, they got some supplies and left Seer's Hamlet.
 
They continued their journeys through out Jade, they both studied magic, fought with swords, sailed the seas and fought pirates, met up with dragons and made friends with royalty. Then one day, they came up to a village. They walked into it and started to look around. They saw nothing but white were cats, they looked to be snow leopards but they were huge.
 
“Uh excuse me,” said Ranma to a female were. “But where are we?” She turned around so they could see her and she was beautiful. She was dressed in robes, sandals and bracelets. Her hair was long and to the small of her back, she had tendrils wrapped in platinum on either side of her head. (1) Her eyes were a very beautiful blue-silver with bluish tinted backgrounds.
 
“You are in Snow blind village.” She said, “it's a village full of were snow cheetahs.”
 
“Snow cheetahs?” Ranma and Yugi asked she nodded.
 
“We are the creation of a cheetah and a snow leopard.” She said, “our elder had trained with Iceron himself to create more of us. So we are just a small village of snow cheetahs trying to live.”
 
“Wait, Icer-who?” Said Ranma.
 
“Iceron, he is the father and creator of the were races.”
 
“Who are you?” Said Yugi.
 
“I am called Frost.” She said and bowed to them, “it is an honor to meet you.”
 
They bowed back, “same here.” So they walked through the village and started to enjoy the sites. Just then Frost came over to them.
 
“Our elder wishes to meet with you, Master Saotome.” She said, Ranma looked at Yugi and just shrugged him shoulders then followed her. They walked in to a huge dwelling and there sitting on a chair was an elder woman that looked to be in her mid-50s but every bit as beautiful as a 30 year old. “Honored elder, here is Master Saotome as you requested.” Said Frost.
 
The woman was dressed in long flowing robes and nodded her head. “Thank you, you may leave us.” She said so Frost did. Ranma bowed to her and she bade him to rise. “I am Flurry, Frost's Great Grand mother.” She said, “It is a honor to meet you Master Saotome.”
 
“The honor is all mine Honored Elder.” He said, “What is that I can do for you?”
 
“I am going to die soon and I would like it if you would take my powers and abilities.”
 
“Huh? What do you mean?”
 
“I am a direct descendant of the first Snow Cheetah and Iceron. I have all of his abilities to create were creatures just by using magic.” She said, “and I would like to pass that on to you.”
 
“But what about Frost?”
 
“My Grand child doesn't have the magical abilities strong enough to handle the power only you do. Please, I'm asking you accept these powers.”
 
Ranma sighed and nodded his head, “very well. I shall except your powers.”
 
“Thank you Master Saotome.” With that she concentrated and focused all of her energies on to him and the power flowed into Ranma. All of the sudden, his height started to shoot up and he started to get more muscular. White, silver spotted and streaked fur started to cover his body and he started to rip out of his clothes. After the transformation, Ranma was standing there only in a pair of cut offs.
 
By the time Ranma gained all of Flurry's power, she was nothing more but a husk and died. He bent down to her, held her to his chest and said, “Thank you Honored Elder. Thank you for these powers, I swear I will use them for good.” With that, he carried her out and they showed him their burial mound and he placed her in it. Then he was given some clothes and they stayed for a year.
 
A year later, Ranma and Yugi had a dream telling them it was time for them to return to their home world. By now Yugi had became cheetah/ lion hybrid and he liked what he saw and so did a lot of females. Ranma wasn't a slouch as well he was a lady-killer and had them fainting left and right. But now it was time for them to leave so they left the village and returned to the cave on Earth. By that time, Ranma and Yugi was alone in the cave and headed by to Japan via their own energy. (I.E.: They flew)
 
TBC
 
Notes: 1. Think Isis Ishtar.