Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ A New Face in Nerima ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Hello everyone. I'm currently looking for an artist to do some art based on this story. Mainly, a picture of the girl in love with Ryoga. If there's anyone out there that likes to draw, please contact me for a description. Thank you in advance. Now on with the story.

Prologue version 1.1

Part 1

She chooce her wish. Since she could not return to her original time, she would go back to the past. She would do everything she could to find her love. For this man, she would be without any family.

"I'll do it for Ryoga! Send me to my world when Ryoga was 16!"

"Your wish has been granted!" A while light engulfed her and when it cleared, she was gone.

"Good bye." A single tear rolled down the jolly man's face. When the girl was gone, he turned to his green companion. "What shall I fix for us for supper?"

___________________________________________

In a district of Tokyo known as Nerima, a martial artist named Ranma fought once again for only thing he really wanted at the moment. His life and his limbs.

"Akane, how many times do I gotta tell you! She didn't ask to take a bath with me! She just hoped in!"

"Yeah right Ranma! Then what was with all the up and down motions she was doing? By the look on her face I'd say she was close to the peak too. Personally, I think you two would make a wonderful couple," She paused for a second to give her hammer more strength. When it impacted with Ranma's head, he went flying. "so go be with her!"

'That uncute tomboy is driving me crazy!' As he flew through the air, a bright light caught his attention. 'Guess I get to find out what it was. Not like I got a choice seein how I'm about to land ten feet from there.'

His impact into the wall was no more painful then the last hundred times, yet it bothered him still. He got up and immediately went looking for the source of the strange light he saw.

His landing spot was part of a wall in an otherwise unfinished building that stood about a hundred feet tall. He laughed inside as he realized this building would have been finished by now if he hadn't ended up tearing through the walls so often.

Something caught his attention. Something dangerous...

'Someone's nearby...'

"Hello!" A high pitched voice called out causing him to lose his balance.

He got up and turned to face his attacker. He froze as he saw it.

'It's a little girl...'

"Have you seen Ryoga?" She asked with an innocent smile. The feeling Ranma got from her told a different story, but he figured it was best to see what she would do before starting a fight.

"Nope. He could be just about anywhere. Why? You lookin for him?"

"Yup. I'm gonna be his bride!"

'Man, I never knew... Ryoga goes in for little kids?' He held his hands out in shock.

"Wait a minute... Your Ranma Saotome aren't you..."

"Yeah, what of it?"

"Your the enemy of my Ryoga. That means I'm going to have to make you hurt!"

"Sorry. I'd love to help you, but I don't fight little girls, ever."

"Then you won't mind if I just tear off some of your hid as a wedding gift for my sweet Ryoga!" She went into a battle pose and began to glow slightly.

"What the heck!" He started to jump back, but got a fist to his gut before he could move two feet. 'Fast... She's too fast!..."

He felt two more to his gut and then a few more to his head. This caused the world to tumble into darkness for Ranma.

"Yippee!" was the last thing he heard.



Part 2

Ranma slowly opened his eyes. To his surprise, he was laying in his room at the Tendo residence.

'Man, what a nightmare.' He got out of bed and walked down stairs. His stomach told him it was time for some of Kasumi's home cooking.

"Oh, Ranma, your awake. That's good. Are you feeling better now?" Speak of the devil.

"Wha? Yeah, I'm feelin fine Kasumi."

"That's a relief. When that little girl brought you here, you looked kind of bruised."

'So, that really happened... How could I lose to a little girl?'

"What's this Ranma?!" His dad rounded the corner and ran into the guest room shouting at the top of his lungs. "You lost to a little girl! Guess I've been taking it too easy on you. Starting tomorrow we're gonna get serious."

"What's this pop? Not going to start right now?"

"I would but it's supper time. After that, I was thinking of playing some shogi, then crashing in my bed for a good night's sleep."

"Next your gonna tell me you've got some more secret techniques you haven't taught me yet..."

"Well... There is one, but I don't think your old enough for it."

"Old enough? Since when is age a factor when it comes to the martial arts?"

"Let's just say I only able to master this technique after I married your mother. Against this opponent it would probably be perfect, if it wasn't for that one weakness of yours... For now Ranma, we'll just leave it at that."

"Whatever... Still I've got to figure out something. It felt like she was draining all of my energy right out of me."

"You think she's a student of the master?" Genma asked as he turned to Soun.

"Heavens no and the thought of a small helpless girl being trained by the master is not something I wish to think about Saotome."

"Your right Tendo. That would be a frightening thing to think about. Still though, ya got to wonder what it all means."

"I'd say it's one of two things. Either Ranma intentionally lost or..."

"Or what Mr. Tendo?" Ranma spoke up. He didn't like where this was headed.

"Or Son, you may have meet your match."

Part 3

'Dear Akane, I'm training in the rocky mountains in hopes that I'll be ready to defeat Ranma. It's been a long and grueling ordeal, but I can handle it. Please be well.'

"There you are!" A high pitched voice called out to him. As he looked around, he spotted a girl in a kung fu gi. She ran to Ryoga and threw her arms around him. Ryoga was to shocked to do anything. Soon he got his mind together and pulled the girl off of him and noticed that she appeared to be sixteen years old.

"Hello, are you lost?"

"No silly, I was looking for you!" She had a big grin on her face as she said this.

"Really... How would you know me?"

"Cause I'm your girlfriend silly." Ryoga responded by passing out. "Darn it. I didn't get to tell him how I beat up that mean Ranma..."


__________________________________________

Well, that's it for this chapter. Any advice would he appreciated.