Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Halo 1/2 ❯ Rush to the finish line ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don’t own anything related to Halo or Ranma ½.

Halo ½

Chapter 3: Rush to the finish line

Written by: Final Knightmare



Cario Station: Spartan's Quarters


"What is it Cortana?" The Chief asked.

"Well it seams that Spartan 062 is on the way here."

*********************************************************** **************************************

Cario Station: Hallway


He sighed things were so different now. Ranma started out of the dock bay and down a hall way, then he turned a corner and came face to face with Commander Miranda Keyes. Or at least almost since they bumped in to each other, and he fell over on top of her. Needless to say that Ranma ended up in somewhat of an intimate position on top of her. Just his luck that a few female ODST's came by and saw the 'attempted rape.'

"YOU PERVERT!!"

Boy did that hurt, realizing what was going to happen when he saw the ODST's he jumped to his feet. "Sorry it was a mistake!"

"Mistake my ass!" Miranda shouted and lunged at him trying to knock him one. He turned to run not wanting to get into this too soon, it seamed that some things tragically stayed the same no matter where or when he was.

"Hey get back here you F*@$!"

"Get that SON OF A B*�$!!"

The chase was on and Ranma knew better than to stay put and try to explain things, women just didn’t pay attention when they were in bash the pervert mode. Ranma prayed that he could lose them soon, it wouldn’t do to start off his meeting with his new team mates with a rather colorful introduction. With that he sprinted down the hall with a mob hot on his heals, yup some things just did not change.

********************************************************** **********************************************

Cario Station: Hall way outside of the Spartans Quarters

The Spartans left their quarters and were on the way to meet the new Lieutenant. "What do you think she's coming here for sir?" Fred asked. “Last I heard she retired from the Navy.”

“What’s got me is the fact that they actually let a Spartan retire.” Said Linda. “You would think they would never do that considering how much were needed on the battle field.”

“Yah that always confused me some, I mean why would ONI willingly take a Spartan off the front lines.” Asked Kelly

“Don’t under estimate ONI they most likely had her doing something more important, a secret mission or something along those lines.” John answered as they walked toward the hanger bay area.

“But if that’s the case why is she coming here now? We were not told she’s on her way?” asked Will

“Considering were getting a new instructor she may very well be here for training as well.” John said. They were close to the hanger now and a muffled sound could be heard through the hallways, nothing suspicious since a training room was near by and the marines often got a bit rowdy when training.

"Alright I'll buy that, but what about the Lieutenant coming here to train us in new hand to hand combat techniques? We were taught the best moves and skills from all the best martial art schools there are. Why would we need more training? Especially now when were on the eve of a Covenant invasion." Will asked, expressing what they were all thinking. John thought of what he said, it was true there must be another reason why a new trainer was coming, but why and for what reason John did not know.

"Why the Lieutenant is here I don't know, but what ever it's for it must be important, either way it's an order and we will follow it." John said as they neared a blast door.

"Well lets just hope the meeting goes well, we cant have the Lieutenant thinking of us so differently so soon after we meet, there's plenty of people who think that already." Said Kelly.

"You got that right, lets hope this goes well." said Linda as the doors parted and something slammed into them.

************************************************************ **************************************************
Cario Station: Hallway


Ranma ran past several corridors with the mob still hot on his trail. He couldn't use his Umisenken as that would raise to many questions he did not want to answer, so he simply chose to out run them. He turned quickly and spotted a blast door, perfect he could close it behind him. He sprinted and lucky for him since it was already opening, it was to bad someone was standing right on the other side when he ran through it. He had tried to stop himself with his hands but instead of grasping something like the doors he grabbed on to two things he should never have touched. Once again on the floor he looked up to see himself cupping the breasts of two girls who looked more than powerful enough to seriously hurt him.

'shit! not again!' Ranma stood to apologize and continue the run but Kelly and Linda were already on their feet, never noticing the rank on the man's shoulder. It was bad enough that they were caught so off guard but to be knocked to the ground and molested was just too much. Reacting more than they thought they could and a little more embarrassed than they should have been Kelly and Linda did what any woman who had super human strength and training would do, they punched him clear across the room.

"YOU PIECE OF S*#@!"

And so without even knowing it Ranma met the two females of his new team. He hit the opposite side of the room hard and slumped to the floor. It had been a while since he felt that hard of a hit. Ryoga hit harder but still those two packed some serious power. Ranma got up and kept on going, he had to find some where to hide or Admiral Hood so that he could explain things.

'why does this crap always happen to me?' He thought as he continued his run.

The mob ran past after the pervert and the female part of the Spartan team was already on the move, John, Fred, and Will cast a quick glace at each other before they sped after them, whatever was going on the meeting could wait, since obviously some type of criminal was on the lose, though they did wonder why Kelly and Linda had lost their temper so quickly, and why they had gotten a little red.

************************************************************* *************************************************

Cario Station: Control Room

Fleet Admiral Hood Stood by the main display screen thinking about the Covenants imminent arrival. The Spartans may have won a victory when they destroyed the Unyielding Hierophant but the location of Earth was now comprised and sooner or later they would show up to attack. The call had went out and ships were arriving daily, if enough ships arrived and they lucked out, they may just have enough strength to push back an attack. Regardless the final stand was here and now, Earth was too important symbolically and strategically. The war had arrived here and hopefully they would be able to stop the Covenant here. Either way th...

"ADMIRAL!" Hood turned to a top balcony when he heard some one call. Looking up he was met with a sight that he thought he would never see, as an ONI section three officer was running on the top walkway five stories up.

Ranma finally thought he was home free, but just as he finished that thought the door opposite the walkway opened and some of his pursuers cut him off, apparently they split up some time back to catch him. Stuck between a rock and a hard place Ranma did the only logical thing and made a running jump off the walkway and down near Admiral Hood. The Spartans, Miranda, and the ODST all gaped as the man leapt to the ground floor of the control room. Sure while the Spartans could very well do that jump they would need the armor to make it look as easy as the man did when he lightly touched the ground near the Admiral.

"SIR LIEUTENANT RANMA SAOTOME REPORTING AS ORDERED SIR!" Ranma said still a little out of breath from the case. "and if you don’t mind sir I could use a little help explaining things." Hood cleared his throat still a little shocked as he witnessed a non Spartan fall and easily survive such a fall.

"Yes Lieutenant, some explanations are in order."

By now the Spartans had reached the bottom floor and raced to protect the Admiral, but stopped as he waved for them to stand down. What ever was going on they did not like it, everyone was thinking of how the man had survived without even a sprained ankle, however more than that Kelly thought of how easily he had out ran her, she was the fastest Spartan and yet she never even closed the distance with the man until he ran into the trap. Whatever was going on she vowed to find out what this man was.
------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------

AN: Alright time for some news. First off the library near me home has officially closed for three months, that means that my Internet usage has been severely cut. Next is that with graduation less than a month away some of my teachers got it into their heads that now would be a great time to dump %$&* loads of work on us. Also I recently got Xenosaga III (this is actually motivating me to write a Xenosaga fic). What does this add up to? Well in a nut shell it's that chapters will be coming on slow from now on. I will however try to bust out a chapter every week at least. The length of chapters is affected by this and most will be about this long. Sucks I know but I just don’t have the time. However like I said schools almost out and after that Chapters should be longer and coming out more frequently. Sorry but that’s how it goes. As for Spartan 062 fans of the Halo universe should know her easily.

FYI: Just as a bit of bonus background info on this story:

1- Originally Ranma was to be a Dr. Halsey's estranged son who through a twist of fate was taken by a different team of scientists and became another Spartan.

2- Another idea was that ranma would eat age mushrooms and use the Nanban mirror to come to the future of Halo, just in time to become part of the Spartan teams training on Reach.

You never know I might write another version some time, I really like # 1 so I may try writing that some time. Either way continue to review and know that edits to the story may still be in the works. Also make sure to check my profile for the status of all my fics or future projects. If you have any questions send me an email or write it an a review. Until next time this is Final Knightmare.