Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Master PC 1/2 ❯ Chapter Six ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: This is inspired by the work of Takahashi Rumiko. All characters (that I have not created or borrowed from other sources) belong to her. This is a fan fiction, and is not intended to violate the rights of those who hold control over the Ranma series. I have no money for legal problems and would very much appreciate it if no one tries to sue me. Thank you very much.

I have also used the Master PC stories that were developed and written by J.R. Parz and other authors. I also used the various BE Addventure lines that uses the Master PC in a crossover with the Ranma 1/2 characters. If I have left your name out, please feel free to write me and we will discuss the possibility of including it to the disclaimer list. Two I have borrowed some from are Ranma-mite and Tuxedo H. Also used this for reference, Doug's Ranma 1/2 Resources for Fanfic Writers.

C&C welcomed at corpse_king_2000@yahoo.com
-------------------------------------------- ---------
Master PC 1/2
Chapter Six: Seduction of a Student
 
Ranma sat at the computer, putting more work into his mission to seduce women. He had already taken all of the sisters in the Tendo home. He had been altering the dreams of his fiancees and those of a certain teacher. Preparing them for his eventual acceptance of their love. While he was taking stock of the events that were occuring in his world, Akane was giving him a blow job.
 
He had used the Master PC to turn Kasumi into an angel, Nabiki into a drow and Akane into a biological robot. All images that had occured in his fantasy. He had also kept records of their previous selves in case he wanted them normal. But with the Master PC making it so that everyone saw them as normal, that wasn't much of an issue.
 
Ranma was focusing on his teacher, Hinako Ninomiya. Once forced to flip between ages, Ranma had used the computer to stablize her at a sexy age of twenty. Then he gave her the desire to seduce him, to make him her lover. That is what had given her the idea to tutor him in his school work, 'Even though I have given myself complete knowledge over all of the subjects that we are studying.' Ranma thought to himself.
 
Ranma was going to begin the study session tonight, so he had to make sure that all of the ideas that he had for that night would be ready for him when he got over there. Images of him flowing through her mind as she daydreamed. Intense arousal when ever she thought about him. An increase desire to buy more sexy outfits, both classy and wild.
 
That got Ranma thinking about the money that his family would need to survive. Money that they would need to buy the things that they would need. Money that might be hard to raise if it wasn't for the power of the Master PC. Now Ranma didn't want to do anything that might be considered illegal. He might be a pervert, but he wasn't a major criminal. But Nabiki had used her power of techno-sorcery to find out things that they could do to raise money.
 
Like promising miracle, non-surgical make overs that he could perform using the Master PC. He had already did a few of those, making a few rich people younger as they paid for the transformation. People would pay big money for the make overs that he could provide with ease. So the bank account that Nabiki opened up for them was growing with health vigor.
 
Ranma could feel himself cum as he released his seed in Akane's mouth as the young girl drank it in. She devored all of the white sperm that was coming out of Ranma. Filling her up. She crawled out from beneath the desk, licking her lips. She smiled at Ranma, "Tasty as usual, lover. Anything else that I can do for you while I am here? I am fully functional." Akane hinted at the things that she could do with him by moving her hand over her breasts.
 
"I want to save something for tonight. Hinako needs a little bit of the magic that I can provide. But if all goes well, you might get another playmate to have fun with." Ranma said with his own smile. Ranma watched Akane pout with a sensual look that made him want to have her. But he held firm.
 
"I wonder what Hinako is doing to prepare for this little tutor session." Ranma asked.
 
Meanwhile...
 
Hinako was getting things ready for her meeting with Ranma. Her mind had been thinking about Ranma a lot, making her feel more sexually stimulated when he appeared in her mind. She knew that she had to seduce him to night, convince him to take her as his lover. No matter the trouble that could occur from the student-teacher relationship.
 
She was also surprise at the money that she had spent on herself. Preparing for the night that was to come and the nights that were to follow. Sexy outfits that would turn Ranma's head around if he got to see them. A selection of sweets that were all made of chocolate that would add to the mood. A specially mixed fruit drink that was said to aid in romantic love. Soft jazz music to enhance the mood.
 
"Tonight is going to be special for the both of us. The question comes up about how to perfect the night. To attract Ranma's attention to me while everything is play towards the ends that I want. The big question of the night is what is it that I should wear to make Ranma all hot and horny?" Hinako asked herself as she looked over the collection of new clothes that she had bought recently.
 
'I need to find the perfect outfit. Something that will catch his eye. So I am going to have to build it up from skin to my outer set of clothes.' Hinako thought, as she headed for the bath to prepare for the night that was to come. She took a quick shower, washing herself with a body lotion that was hinted with the scent of lavender. She lingered over her private parts as she tried to make sure they were clean and had no offending odor.
 
Leaving with her towel on, she headed for her bedroom and used some more lavender perfumes to cover up all naturally occuring scents. Then she set to work, trying to find the perfect set of undergarments. She looked through everything that she owned. Studying their colour, style and materials. She had to select the perfect pair.
 
She finally decided on a set of black, lacy underwear with a matching bra. They were both made of a slick silk. She hooked the panties up to a pair of black silk stockings with a garter belt. Looking at herself in the mirror, dressed only in her underwear, she had to admit that she was one hot woman.
 
To add to the effect that she was trying to develop of the sexy teacher, she selected a skirt that was short and pleated. Like the skirt that some school girl might wear. It was black as well, making it look more professional than some other skirts that she could have chosen.
 
The fact that she had chosen black underwear meant that she had to put on a dark coloured top or else look to slutty for a tutoring session. She wanted to look sexy, but not look like an ordinary callgirl. She put on a dark blue blouse that was made of silk as well. It held firm against her form. It also had a neckline that delivered the views eyes to the breast with out looking common.
 
Hinako then looked for the right shoes that she wanted to wear. She was wearing stockings, so that means that she couldn't have to large a boot if she wanted to wear boots. She wanted to wear a heel so that he butt would wiggle when she walked away from Ranma, but not too tall. Many men had problems with tall women. She wasn'tr sure about Ranma, but why take that chance?
 
Knowing that most of her clothes were dark, Hinako selected a set of black high heel shoes. They were leather, with a high shine to them, making them look sexy. The heel was a little bit taller than she had gotten use to wearing in the last couple of days. Four inches to be exact, as she was use to three inch heels. But they were also stilleto heels as well so they made a clicking noise on her wood floors.
 
So she had the clothes that she had decided on wearing all picked out. They looked good on her, 'Really good!' She thought. Then she had to use put on the make up that she wanted to wear to make her look more desirable. Using a slight hint of eye shadow and a little rouge for her cheeks, she brought her face to light. All of her nails from toe to hand, were painted with a deep, dark red that contrasted with her light skin.
 
The final touch with her make up was her lips. She had selected a shade of red that match the paint that she had chosen for her nails. Deep yet dark red that looked sensual on her lips. They brought attention to her mouth, which might be of use in her seduction of the young man that she was hunting for. A few ideas of what she could do with her lips popped in her head. She kept them in mind for later.
 
Finally, there was the issue of jewelry. She had to decide on the accents that she would use. The first thing that she had decided on was a necklace. A golden chain from which a couple of lesser, black gemstone hung from. The largest of which hung directly above her breast bring the eye back to her soft pillows.
 
She also placed on a watch on her right wrist. It was also gold and looked like jewelry as well, but was useful as a watch. It added to the effect that she was a classy, yet sexy woman. With a final touch she placed a golden chain belt around her waist, with a dual set of chain hanging off of one side.
 
'Now I just have to wait for Ranma to arrive at my door and then I can begin his "education" !' Hinako thought as she prepared a few other touches to make Ranma feel right at him in her apartment.
 
A little bit later...
 
Ranma approached the door of the apartment of his teacher after being buzzed in by Hinako, the hint of sexuality in her voice. Ranma knew that Hinako was ready for seduction, just as much as he was ready to have her seduce her. Ranma knocked on the door, waiting for the reaction of the mind manipulated teacher.
 
Ranma had selected what was his best looking clothing for this 'study date'. A white silk shirt in the chinese style covered his body which contrasted with black dress pants he wore. He wore his best bracers on his wrists, made of firm and well tended leather in a deep tan colour. His feet were wearing slippers that he had gotten from his mother, to wear in special occations.
 
The door opened to reveal the attractive woman that lived there dressed up to the nines. It was obvious that she was also looking forward to the 'study date' that Ranma had set up using the Master PC. Hinako smiled as she saw Ranma, her whole face lighting up as she saw him waiting for her at the doorway.
 
"Ranma, your here for your lessons and on time. It seems that you're developing good studying techniques already," Hinako said, her voice moving into a deep and husky tone as she talked to Ranma. "So why don't you come in and make yourself at home. If you're comfortable in my apartment you should be able to learn better than if you're tense and uptight."
 
Ranma noticed how Hinako accented the words comfortable and tense in her speech. 'Hinting at what is to come if everything is played out right between the two of us.' Ranma thought as he moved into the home of his elder. Ranma had to admit that the home was well decorated, in a mixture of modern and classical style that was similiar to that of the Tendo home.
 
"So Hinako-sensei, what lessons will we be learning today? I know that I have been having trouble with many of my subjects. Which topic do you think that I should be learning today?" Ranma said as he took a seat on a couch that Hinako had in her living room.
 
Hinako took a seat next to Ranma, their bodies were very close to each other so that contact with each other could be felt. Her face changed to reflect her pondering of the topic that she would teach first. Then the look of enlightenment hit her face as she knew what it was that she was going to teach the martial artist.
 
"I believe that it is time to work on your language skills. We will be working on my speciality, the English language." Hinako said as she shifted into another language.
 
Hinako began to speak in the foreign tongue using common phrases that one might ask when entering a new country. Basic phrases like, "What is your name? May I use the washroom? What is on the menu?" Things that tourist should know if they want to go to another land for business or pleasure.
 
Ranma was using some acting ability that he had helped develop using the Master PC to seem like he was having trouble with trying to figure out the words needed. He did make sure to slip up once or twice as he went down the list of sentences. But for the most part he was correct. Of course it was helping that Hinako was giving him the insentive to succeed.
 
Everytime it seemed that Ranma was having trouble with a word, Hinako would move closer to Ranma and make sure that he would watch her painted lips. Looking for the correct placement of his mouth to say the strange words that they were going over. Then went he managed to say the word correctly, she would give him a reward of a hug.
 
At first the hugs were rather tame in nature, a quick squeeze of Ranma body as she pressed close to him. But as time when on, Hinako began to get more intimate with her hugs. Making them linger longer as she felt the warm of Ranma, making sure that her breast grinded into Ranma's body so that he could feel them.
 
She also began to kiss Ranma when he had a correct answer with those kisses also turned more sexual as the questioning went on and on. They started with a quick peck on the forehead as she bend Ranma head down, allowing him to look down her blouse as she kissed him. Then continued with more kisses to the forehead and then kisses to the cheeks as she continued to give him firm hugs.
 
It was fortunate that Hinako had choosen a smear proof lipstick before she had begun the lesson as it prevented Ranma's face from being covered in red marks from the make up. With the finally phrase that she had prepared in her mind, she pulled out her final move. She kissed him lightly on the lips to finish.
 
Hinako blushed alittle as she tried to explain, "I guess that I must have gotten a little excited there for a minute. But I am so impressed with your improvement in the topic matter. A few more study sessions and you should become a master of the foreign tongue." She had a slight smile on her face as she purred out the word tongue, hinting at things forbidden to most.
 
"It's alright, we all have moments when we just let go. Besides, I really enjoyed your rewards system," Ranma said with a smile as watched the teacher light up at his words. He continued, "So what lesson should we tackle next?"
 
"Well, I have been going over your permanent record. You have really been moving from school to school a lot, so it is hard to align what you have already learnt and what you need to learn. But one things that has seemed to come up in my research of your school records. A single necessary class that you have of yet completed. So I will be needing to tutor you in this subject."
 
Listening to his teacher Ranma asked, "What subject is that? What subject is it that I am missing? I thought that I had them all?"
 
"The one subject that you need to work on is the course that school provides on... sexual education!" Hinako said, as he lips parted ever so slight.
 
Author's Notes:
 
I hope that people are happy with my return to an old favourite with my Ranma fans. I have been trying to get back with stories that I have not commonly typed up in the last few months. I hope that I can return to this and other fics that I have left on the sidelines while I have been working on other fics.
 
I am also curious about comments that you might have about the seduction of the lovely Hinako. What would you like to see her and/or Ranma do with each other? What costumes would you like to see included? Also which of the girls that are out there lusting for Ranma should be the next person to fall under Ranma's control? Should they also seduce Ranma in their own way?
 
I also hope that I have made a better seduction scene that the ones that I have previously written in my other lemons and erotic fics. I was trying to match the high standards of the original author of the Master PC series, J.R. Praz. I know that I might not match it, but I am aiming higher than where I started.
 
So enjoy!
 
HVulpes