Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Nodoka's Lessons ❯ Hands-On Sex Education ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Ranma, along with his family and friends are the property of Rumiko Takahashi and I use them without permission. I am creating this story mainly for my own amusement and hopefully the entertainment of others. I'm doing it for fun and make no money off it, so please don't sue me.
 
Timeline note: This assumed to be more or less in the canon Ranmaverse and happening after the failed wedding. In this chapter the summer break from school has started and Ranma will be free for a whole month.
 
WARNING: This chapter has LEMON content. It contains explicit descriptions of sexual acts and incest. If you are under the legal age where your community allows you to read this kind of thing, Stop Reading. Likewise stop if you find such material offensive.
 
Chapter 2
Hands-On Sex Education
 
Later that evening as Nodoka lay in bed waiting for sleep to claim her she had troubling thoughts. She remembered the feel of her son's strong arms around her. She also recalled looking at him when he was bent over and thinking that he had a truly fine ass. She had the odd feeling like heat in her loins and her nipples were stiffening.
 
Ok, risky territory there. She tried to shift to thinking about Ranma's girl form. She thought of that silky hair that was a shade of red that shouldn't exist outside of an anime. She thought about those blue eyes that one could get lost in. Then there were those breasts. She wondered if they were as firm as they appeared to be.
 
Damn it! A parent shouldn't be thinking about her child in those terms. Not knowing why, her eyes went to the carving of two nude people in an embrace. Was the carving glowing in the dark? Must be imagining it.
 
She closed her eyes again and suddenly chided herself, “Oh lighten up, No-Chan. What's wrong with a little harmless fantasy? It's not like I'm actually doing anything about it. It is fun to think about being in Ranma's arms.”
 
She drifted off to sleep. When she woke up the next morning she realized she had been dreaming, but couldn't remember any details clearly. There was a jumbled series of images. Most of them seemed to involve either fondling Ranma's girl form or being fondled by Ranma's boy form.
 
She shook her head. It used to be that when she had sex dreams they were about Genma or some celebrity or other. Since she had only recently learned what her son looked like as a young man she supposed it made sense that he had not been in her fantasies before. Perhaps it was time to get the vibrator out again. It was starting to look like it had been too long since she had used it last.
 
She went downstairs and started breakfast. While she was working she heard Ranma come down the stairs. She got the odd impression that he was trying to sneak out and avoid notice. Maybe he was going out to the back yard to train.
 
She called out, “Good morning, Ranma.”
 
He whirled and looked at her with an embarrassed expression. She looked down and noticed a bulge making a tent of his loose fitting pants. She blushed and moved her eyes back to his face. She asked, “Were you going out to the yard to train?”
 
“Train? …Uh…yeah. I gotta work out and do… katas and stuff.”
 
“Very well, dear. Breakfast should be ready in about half an hour.”
 
He nodded and turned toward the back door. “She saw me and she didn't say anything about it, not even how manly it is.”
 
Nodoka was embarrassed as well, but for some reason she couldn't fathom she wasn't as embarrassed as she should be. In fact she was feeling excited. Scolding, she told herself, “Get a grip, No-Chan.” At that point it was like another part of her spoke up and said, “I'd like to get a grip on what's making that bulge in Ranma's pants.”
 
She shook her head and wondered, “A little harmless fantasy is one thing, but when did I turn into such a pervert and about my son too?
 
She had no answer for herself. When breakfast was ready Ranma came in and had gained control of himself. Before sitting down to the table he walked over to give his mother a quick hug. When he released her, Nodoka felt disappointed that the hug hadn't lasted longer.
 
After breakfast Ranma helped clean up. They had more work unpacking things. The belongings that had been salvaged from the old house had been boxed up and put in storage. Now that they were unpacking, Nodoka found stuff she didn't remember having or that she thought she had lost years before. It was like a little voyage of discovery.
 
She tried to keep things strictly organized so that she would know in future where to find things when she needed them. They had stayed so busy that they went out for lunch instead of Nodoka making something. After they finished eating at a restaurant Nodoka went shopping. This time she didn't just buy the food for that day's meals, she stocked up on staples, including flour, sugar, soy sauce, cooking oil and the like. She also got a full assortment of seasonings and spices.
 
Finally they went home and they were heavily loaded. Nodoka had seriously considered calling a taxi so they wouldn't have to carry everything. When they did get home both Ranma and Nodoka felt like their arms were going to fall off from carrying so much stuff. They rested for a time before starting to stock the cupboards. The things they had carried home were not enough to replace all that had been lost, but enough to get by.
 
After that afternoon's shopping trip, Nodoka resolved that she would order the remaining items and have them delivered. When everything was put away they sat down in the living room. Part of “getting to know her son” involved Ranma telling his mother all about his time apart from her.
 
Ranma's normal tendency when talking about the training trip was to gloss things over, but Nodoka wouldn't let him. On every point she would ask for more detail. It got to where Nodoka's prodding was bringing out details that Ranma had largely forgotten.
 
The beginning of the training trip for chibi-Ranma had been like a big adventure and he liked it. He also liked talking about it. As a kid he was pretty clueless and in the questioning he was able to learn things about those events that he had not realized before.
 
When it came time for dinner Ranma changed into a girl and went to help. While they worked together they talked about cooking and the making of dinner turned into a cooking class. There was much about techniques in use of a knife but there was much more in the uses of spices. One of the specifics was in what spices worked best with which foods. It turned into a mother/daughter bonding session.
 
It was during the clean up after dinner that Ranma got splashed with some of the hot water they had been using to wash the dishes. He finished helping in the clean-up in male form.
 
After they finished he hugged her. When she asked what the occasion for the hug was he said, “Just because.”
 
In her dreams Nodoka wasn't just fondling her daughter and being fondled by her son. In these dreams she was kissing him in both forms. She wasn't aware that Ranma was having similar dreams.
 
Monday was a repeat of Sunday in that Ranma came down with an erection. Since his mom had seen the bulge in his pants and hadn't freaked out the previous day, he decided not to make such a big deal of it. When he was turned to where Nodoka could see the bulge, the teenager acted casual as if it was nothing out of the ordinary to stand in front of his mother with an erection. He made no effort to hide the bulge, but wasn't blatantly trying to display it either.
 
That morning the rest of the kitchen supplies were delivered and the two Saotome's spend the rest of the morning stowing and organizing in the kitchen. After lunch they unpacked more boxes then went back to the telling of the story about the training trip.
 
Ranma seemed to have gotten into the habit of hugging his mother. When they sat in the living room for his stories about his past he sat close to her with an arm draped around her shoulders.
 
That night in the dreams the kissing got more intense and was combined with groping.
 
When Ranma told about the Nekoken, Nodoka reacted predictably. She snatched up her katana without the silk wrapping and yelled, “I'll kill him. I. Will. Kill. Him. For doing that to any child, much less my only son, he deserves to die. I will make him into a panda skin rug.”
 
“Mom, calm down. At least I'm still alive and mostly sane.”
 
“'Mostly' sane? From what you were just telling me you could go into that berserk state anytime you are exposed to too many felines or are too long in the presence of one.”
 
“I just have to be careful. Besides there's no point rushing off now with the thought of killing him. He's not at the Tendo place.”
 
“Where is he?” she demanded.
 
“Friday morning before school he shoved my pack in my hands and said, `we're leaving on a training trip.' I told him I wouldn't go `cause I'd made a promise to you and it was not honorable to break a promise.”
 
“Well, he threatened, he pleaded and told me he was leaving with me or without me. So I told him, `sayonara' and that I was not going with him. I would go with you as I promised. He left and didn't tell me where he was going. Mr. Tendo said Pops didn't tell him either.
 
“If he doesn't come back before the end of the month I'll be calmed down.”
 
“Maybe this will calm you down now.” He pulled his mom into a hug and began rubbing her back. One hand went lower and actually ended on her butt while he turned his face and kissed his mother on the cheek.
 
That got rid of her anger but it didn't make her calm.
 
Things progressed in this manner. What had started out has occasional hugs became frequent hugs. Then during the hugs they began to massage and stroke each other. Then they kissed on the cheek. By the end of the second week they were kissing on the lips. When they sat and talked now they would sit together in each other's arms. Then Nodoka started to sit in the lap of Ranma's male form or Ranma's girl form would sit in Nodoka's lap. While doing that they would caress and stroke each other and kiss. By the middle of the third week they were French kissing
 
On Wednesday of the third week Mother and son had been locked in an embrace. They were deep in a kiss with their tongues dueling. Ranma's hands were massaging Nodoka's butt and she was doing the same to him. Through their clothing she could feel his erection pressing into her abdomen.
 
A thought occurred to her. Nodoka had initiated every escalation in the level of their intimacy. She felt ready to go farther but didn't want to do anything that would make her son uncomfortable. It seemed almost as if he didn't really know what to do with a woman. Could her husband really have been that negligent?
 
When they broke their kiss to come up for air Nodoka pulled back a bit and asked, “Ranma dear, how much do you know about sex?”
 
Blushing, Ranma admitted, “Not much. I've had the lecture in health class on egg and sperm and where babies grow, but as far as the actual how, I don't really know.”
 
“Didn't your father give you `the talk'?”
 
“What talk is that?”
 
Nodoka's eyes went wide. “The talk about sex, the one about men and women and what they do together. Has your father never spoken to you about these things?”
 
“Not really. Whenever I asked, he said that kind of stuff was a distraction from the Art and I shouldn't waste time thinking about it.”
 
The woman was appalled. “I can't believe that! My husband is one of the worst idiots to walk the face of the earth. He engaged you to the Kamis only know how many girls and he didn't even tell you what a husband is supposed to do with his wife. I wonder how he expected you to perform your husbandly duties. Maybe he expected your wife to teach you.”
 
Responding to the anger in his mother's voice, he asked, “Uh, mom? Am I in trouble?”
 
“No, dear. It's not your fault. Since your father didn't perform his duty as a parent, I suppose it falls to me. Considering your curse, you really should have the mother to daughter version of the talk in addition to the one boys usually get.”
 
“You want to give me girl training?”
 
His mother said, “If you are going to have a girl's body some of the time you should know how it works and what to expect.”
 
He considered that and finally said, “I guess that makes sense.”
 
The middle-aged mother felt herself seized by an irresistible urge. She said, “Normally a parent would just tell you about sex. Would you mind terribly if I showed you what it is about?”
 
Ranma wasn't sure if he had heard the question correctly. His beautiful, sexy mom wanted to teach him about sex, to show it to him. Even if he was largely ignorant on the subject, what healthy young man could refuse an offer like that? “Sure mom, I'd like that.”
 
“Very well, we'll start in the morning. Since the female body is what I'm most familiar with I think that is what we should start with. After breakfast you should change into your girl form or just come to breakfast that way. For clarity in the lessons we should both be naked. You should wear a robe to the table but take it off after we finish cleaning up. I will also be `dressed' the same.”
 
He thought about it. Be a girl and come to the lesson naked? What did his mom have in mind to show her?
 
The next morning Ranma got up early and did his katas and exercises in the back yard. Some of the moves were difficult to do with a hard cock, but after a time he was able to calm himself through the use of the Soul of Ice and his erection went down. After his workout he went to wash up and change into a girl. Normally she would have dressed in her usual pants and shirt but this time she just put on a light cotton robe as her mother had instructed her to.
 
At breakfast she noticed that her mother was also dressed in a similar robe. While they were eating Nodoka told Ranma, “We are going to be working on `lessons' all morning. After lunch we are going out to do a little shopping.”

Ranma looked confused. “I thought we had all we need for the house.”
 
“For what we are going to be doing we need some new things. I will be one of the first to admit that I am out of practice having sex with another person. We will need to get some sex manuals that show techniques and positions. For when we are doing things together when we're both female, some sex toys could be helpful. I also thought it might be nice to get some sexy clothes to wear here in the privacy of the house.”
 
The teenager said, “I guess I should go as a girl then.”
 
The older woman laughed. “Of course, silly girl. How else are you going to try things on?”
 
After they did the dishes they adjourned to Nodoka's bedroom. Feeling nervous, Ranma turned away and took her robe off, then carefully folded it and set it on the dresser. Finally she turned and faced her equally nude mother. Nodoka commented, “You are so beautiful.”
 
When studying her mother's body Ranma noticed something. She pointed first at her mother's head then at her patch of pubic hair. “Auburn isn't your natural hair color?”
 
Nodoka grinned. “No, it's not. My natural hair color is red almost the same as yours. I used to think that bright color made people stare at me. So I started dying it to what people would think of as a more normal color. Auburn is still unusual but not as uncommon as it looked before.”
 
In a more serious tone the mother said, “I intend to use a very `hands on' teaching method. I know that you learn martial arts techniques quickly, many on just seeing them once. I'm hoping that you will treat what I am trying to teach you the same as martial arts techniques. We are going start with me doing things to you. No matter how aroused or stimulated you feel you should have at least a part of your mind working on remembering what I do. You will be doing those same things to me.”
 
She continued, “As I said at breakfast I am out of practice so my technique won't be perfect. I also know you like to improve the martial moves you learn so feel free to do that when you apply what you learn from me. If this goes well we will both learn from each other.”
“We will begin with the basics.” She stepped in and embraced her daughter, their breasts mashing together. She kissed Ranma in a simple closed mouth kiss that she held for a moment then released her daughter and stepped back.
 
“That, as I'm sure you are aware, was a kiss. We've been doing that for a week so it should be nothing new. We've been doing it with our clothes on and you as a male. You should have noticed a pleasant sensation as our breasts were pressed together.” Ranma nodded.
 
“Next,” she said, then stepped in again. This time Ranma felt her mother's tongue probing at her lips and opened them to let her mother's tongue in. She also thrust her own tongue into her mother's mouth. After a time they broke the kiss and stepped apart.
 
In the same teacher's manner she said, “That is often called a French kiss (although I don't know why the French get credit for it.) It is considered more erotic than a simple closed mouth kiss. One thing you should know is that kisses don't have to go just on the lips. You can kiss just about anywhere on a woman's body. Depending on the recipient's mood, this can be very arousing. I'm going to demonstrate.”
 
This time when Nodoka stepped up to her daughter she held her shoulders instead of going into a close embrace. She kissed her lips but then moved the kiss to just to one side of her mouth and opened her mouth and fluttered her tongue. She moved her lips again and repeated this across her daughter's cheek until she reached the ear. There she nuzzled Ranma's ear, kissing and licking. From there she went down and began kissing Ranma's neck finally going around behind her.
 
When Nodoka was kissing the back of Ranma's neck the teen said in a tone that was almost a moan, “Uh, mom…”
 
Nodoka paused in her kissing to say, “Shhh, dear. Remember this, because you will be doing it to me.” She then continued her little kisses around to her daughter's other ear, which received the same treatment as the first. After giving the proper loving attention to that ear the mother proceeded on around to the other cheek to end up kissing on the lips again.
 
When it was finished and her mother stepped back, Ranma said, “Whoa Mom, that was intense.”
 
“We're just getting started, dear.”
 
Nodoka stood just in front of her daughter then reached out and gently grasped a breast in each hand. She began to gently knead and massage them, saying, “These are your breasts. That is a word that you can actually use in polite conversation. If the people you are talking to are too conservative you can call the two of them together your bosom. In slang they are sometimes called boobs or boobies but more often they're called tits or titties.”
 
“The breasts are also called mammary glands. Right after a woman has a baby they produce milk that the baby sucks out though the nipples. If the mother eats a good enough diet the baby can live on just breast milk for a time.”
 
“As you have noticed, they are sensitive to the touch and they feel good being touched. Even more sensitive are the nipples.” As she said that she raised her hand up, keeping the fingertips still touching the breasts. With her thumbs she flicked at the nipples, which were now stiff and erect.
 
“The nipples are another of the places on a woman's body that respond well to oral manipulation.” While continuing to tease the left nipple with her fingers, Nodoka pressed her lips to the areola on the right and used her tongue to flick the stiffened nub. After a few minutes of this she moved her mouth to the other nipple and used her fingers and thumb on the nipple she had been licking.
 
After doing that she directed her daughter to lie on the bed and continued kissing down her belly almost to her vagina. After doing that she directed her daughter to change places. Nodoka sat with her legs spread wide and directed Ranma to lean in close to get a good look. She then pointed and explained, “The clinical name for this is vagina. This is where the man puts his penis when they have sex and this is where you came out as a baby when you were born. Slang words for it are pussy or cunt.”
 
The teenager took a moment to absorb that thought. Her mother then pointed out all of the structures like inner and outer lips then pointed and said, “Do you see the thing at the top that looks like a hood?”
 
Ranma indicated that she could see it. Her mother said, “I'm pretty aroused right now so there should be a pink fleshy nub protruding out from under that hood. Do you see it?”
 
“Yeah, I see it.”
 
“That is my clitoris. It is probably the most sensitive spot on any woman's body with the possible exception of something inside called the `G spot.' I say possible exception because there are some who say there is no such thing.”
 
Ranma nodded. Next her mother lay down and instructed, “I want you to wet your finger in your mouth and lightly stroke my clitoris. As long as your finger is wet you can use a stroking motion or a more rolling motion.”
 
The girl did as instructed and before long her mother was moaning and gasping. Ranma stopped and asked, “Are you Ok?”
 
Her mother ordered, “Don't stop! It feels wonderful.” As the treatment resumed Nodoka began to give out a continuous stream of encouragement. “Oh, yes! Rub that clit good! Oh… you're doing great. Keep it up… keep it up!” After doing this for a few more minutes the mother demanded, “Do it faster, I'm almost there.” Her breathing speeded up then, “Ahhh,” She cried out.
 
After catching her breath she said, “It may not be appropriate to say this when we are doing something like this but I must. I thank the kamis for blessing me with such a wonderful child.”
 
She paused again then said, “What I just experienced is called an orgasm. It is also called cumming or sometimes a climax. Now you lie down. I'm going to work you to an orgasm with my mouth and tongue.”
 
Nodoka used a moistened finger to bring her daughter to an orgasm. Next she leaned down, bringing her face into her daughter's pussy. She began by running her tongue around her outer lips. After doing that for a few minutes she pressed her tongue into her daughter's cunt, tongue fucking her.
 
She then moved up to the top of her cunt slit and put her lips over the clit, flicking it with her tongue. She flicked, lapped and twirled her tongue around.
 
After Ranma had an orgasm her mother said, “One more lesson for the morning. It is called the sixty-nine.”
 
“Why 69?”
 
The mother wrote the number on a piece of paper then drew faces in the loops of the numeric characters. She then turned the sheet on its side. She asked, “Get the picture?”
 
“Oh.”
 
“What can be tricky about this is to keep enough concentration to continue pleasing your partner even though you are experiencing pleasure yourself. Also using this name is if a man and woman do a similar thing. She sucks on his penis while he sucks on her cunt. Even two men can do it.”
 
Nodoka lay down and Ranma, being the smaller of the two, lay on top of her mother and they began. As Nodoka said it was tricky, but Ranma quickly got the hang of it.
 
Finally Nodoka stood in front of her daughter and said, “Now comes the fun part - Practice. Show me what you have learned and I will critique your performance. We'll keep doing it until you have it perfect or until it's time for lunch.”
 
At one point during their practice Ranma improvised by touching a pressure point on her mother's abdomen and another on her back at the same time. It suddenly felt like every nerve in Nodoka's body was being stimulated simultaneously. She demanded, “What did you do?”
 
“I used to sneak into Happosai's room and look at the books and scrolls he had. One of them was a pressure point chart of places on a woman's body to stimulate to increase sexual pleasure. I admit I didn't really understand it at the time, but it looked important so I memorized it anyway and now it's coming in handy.”
 
By lunchtime Nodoka was a quivering wreck. Through the use of pressure points and oral action she'd had more orgasms in that morning than she thought she'd had in the rest of her life before. She needed to bathe before they could go out. They ate at a restaurant because she was too tired to make anything.
 
One of the first things she got for Ranma was a vibrator. “Every woman should have a vibrator, even if she isn't a full-time woman.”
 
They got the Japanese edition of “the Joy of Sex” along with “The Complete Book of Lesbian Sex”, the illustrated Kama Sutra, a book of sexual position and a few others as well. They got dildos in a range of sizes up to a huge one in transparent red rubbery substance that was called a fantasy dong. One thing Nodoka also insisted on was a two headed device called a double dong made so two women could pleasure each other.
 
Nodoka also purchased a selection of lubes and oils and fragrances said to enhance the sexual experience.
 
The next stop was a boutique that specialized in sexy clothing. One of the outfits purchased for Ranma was a sheer top that came to mid thigh and came with a pair of crotchless panties. To stay in theme with colors Ranma liked, Nodoka bought her a red leather bustier that just barely came up high enough to cover her nipples. There were also several outfits that showed off lots of skin.
 
Ranma wasn't the only one singled out for this type of addition to her wardrobe. Nodoka got some extremely sexy nighties, crotchless panties and bras with holes for the nipples to show through. When her mother modeled a few of the outfits for her Ranma thought they emphasized what they covered more than concealed.
 
By the time they got home it was time to start dinner. Again Ranma helped and while doing the dishes Ranma was changed back to a male. This time his mother told him, “Tomorrow the lessons will be for your male form. Please come to my bedroom after breakfast either naked or wearing just a robe.”
 
The following morning Ranma didn't turn away when he took his robe off. He faced his mother to let her get a good look at his hard cock. She studied it and compared it to her memory of Genma's. Even though Genma was taller than his son, Ranma's cock was about the same size. It was slightly longer and thicker and perfectly shaped. She was going to enjoy sucking on it!
 
“First we will begin with review of what we covered yesterday. Just about everything that a girl can do with a girl a man can do as well. When two women do that sort of thing together it is often called screwing or just having sex. When a man does that kind of thing with a woman it is called foreplay.”
 
Ranma used his hands, fingers and tongue to bring his mother to five orgasms before she pronounced him competent enough to move on. His cock had gone from being firm to feeling like it was hard as an iron bar.
 
Now his nude mother stepped up to him and grasped her hand around his penis. “The clinical name for this is penis. In slang terms it is a prick, a dick or a cock.” She circled her thumb and middle finger around it and slid it up and down, saying, “This part is called the shaft and at the bottom it is called the base (for obvious reasons.)”
 
Grasping the end now she said, “This is called the head and is probably the most sensitive part.” She shifted her grip back to the shaft and began stroking in earnest. “When a woman does this to a man the slang term is a `hand job' and I confess I don't know what the clinical term is. When a man does it to himself the clinical term is masturbation. The slang terms include beating off or jerking off and too many others for me to try to remember them all.”
 
Continuing to stroke the shaft, Nodoka added, “Obviously if a man can get himself off this way it is possible for a woman to do it for a man with just her hand. Most men say it feels nicer to have a woman's hand doing this than using their own hand. Do you agree with that?”
 
“Yeah, Mom. It does feel better when you do that. I don't know if that's because of how it actually feels or if it's just the thought that you're my mom.”
 
“Here is a tip for if you ever play the part of a woman pleasing a man. His orgasm can be made more intense by bringing him to the brink of cumming then slowing down the stimulation until it eases up. The more times you can approach orgasm without actually reaching it, the more intense the orgasm when it does arrive.”
 
“But I don't… or do I?”
 
“I think you were going to do your macho, `I'm a guy. I won't be playing with some other guy's cock'.”
 
“I don't know, I don't find the idea as disgusting as I used to. Only when I'm a girl, though.”
 
“All right. The next step is oral. The clinical term when a woman uses her lips and mouth on a man's cock is fellatio. In slang terms it is cock sucking or a blowjob.”
 
Ranma lay down on the bed and his mother gripped the base of his cock. She bent forward and for a time just blew lightly on the head of his organ. That was exciting by itself. Next she brought her mouth down on the tip fluttering her tongue over it, then circling it around the head.
 
After a while she then began to run her tongue up and down the length of the shaft on the sides, occasionally bringing her lips to the shaft's surface to apply suction. At first the only thing she did with her hand was to hold Ranma's cock in place. It naturally tended to point upward and she was using her hand to make it point straight out.
 
After a time of licking the shaft she finally brought her mouth back up to the head and pushed down to bring the head inside her mouth. She continued to use her tongue to flutter, lick and circle the head while it was inside her mouth. She kept this up for some minutes.
 
The next move was to plunge her mouth down taking some of the shaft inside until the head was at the back of her throat. She paused there for a moment then pressed her lips hard to the shaft and sucked hard while moving her head up and down. Now she was also moving her hand, matching the movement of her head. The effect was almost like his cock was penetrating in deeper. Ranma found the feeling extremely stimulating.
 
This continued for a time. While the suction from his mother's lips was delightful, she could grip his shaft more tightly with her hand and there were delights to be had from doing that.
 
The next step came soon. Nodoka relaxed her throat and plunged her head down until her lips were nestled in Ranma's pubic hair, the full length of his cock now fully in her mouth and throat. After a short pause she began moving her head up and down. When she felt Ranma's body tense just before cumming she moved her head up so the load pumped into her mouth. She wanted to savor the taste. She was able to swallow every drop.
 
After a moment for both mother and son to recover, Nodoka told him, “You should have noticed that for part of that I kept the head of your cock inside my mouth and used my hand to make it feel like it was going in deeper. That is the technique used by women who can't do the trick of relaxing their throats. When you are in girl form you should practice on dildos so you can master the deep throat technique.”
 
Ranma wanted to protest his manhood, but knew that it wouldn't make any difference to what his mother wanted. Wisely, he kept silent.
 
“The major problem with the blow job, deep throat or otherwise, is that, while it may satisfy the man, the woman gets little more than the happiness from giving pleasure. She gets little pleasure herself. That is why the next technique we will do is the 69 with you in male form. I will suck you off again and you will stimulate me orally.”
 
During their sexual play Ranma again tried some pressure points and his mother responded well to them.
 
After they finished their 69 session they both needed to rest for a while. Ranma also needed to recover his erection.
 
The mother told her son, “The substance that squirts out of your cock is called semen or sperm with a slang usage just calling it cum. That is the substance that gets a woman pregnant when it gets into her cunt. You needn't worry about me on that score. One of the reasons you are so precious to me is that I am unable to have any more children.”
 
“You are my only child and you will always be my only child. I guess that is one of the reasons I was so willing to accept you in spite of the curse. It is like I gained a daughter in addition to my son. I really wanted another child and I was devastated when I was told that I would never have any children after you.”
 
After a rest Nodoka told her son, “The final technique we will try before lunch is intercourse. The slang term for it is screwing or fucking. In the simplest terms you put your cock in my cunt then pull it part way out then push it back in. You continue to move your cock in and out until you achieve orgasm. If you do it right I will have at least one orgasm, hopefully more by the time we're done.”
 
“All of what we did yesterday can be used as foreplay. To the ignorant sex is nothing more than fucking, but for the sexual experience to be truly fulfilling for both partners it should include all of the kissing, the fondling, the sexual touches and licking. Those things elevate sex from simple fucking to making love.”
 
Ranma took the hint and, instead of just climbing between his mother legs, he began by caressing her body. Then he proceeded to kissing her all over, lingering on her breasts and then her pussy. By the time he finally positioned himself between his mother's legs she was trembling from more than a dozen orgasms. Nodoka was on her back with her legs spread wide and Ranma was over her with the head of his cock just at the entry to her cunt. He asked, “Are you ready, Mom?”
 
“Yes, son. I don't think I've ever been more ready for anything ever before.”
 
With a grin on his face he pushed forward with his hips, burying his cock to the hilt in his mother's cunt. Oh, that felt good. The deep throat had felt incredibly good, but somehow the knowledge that this cunt had been his very first entrance to the world made it all the more special to him. For a couple minutes he just held still and luxuriated in the feel of the moist warmth that surrounded his cock.
 
Nodoka began to flex the muscles in her cunt so it gripped and squeezed her son's cock. She practically purred, “Come on stud, give your mother the fucking she needs. This is something that I've been missing for a long time.”
 
Ranma chuckled and slowly pulled back on his hips. When just the head of his cock was still inside his mother he pressed back in. When his pubic hair again touched hers he started to pull back out again. He repeated the process and began to move in a slow but steady rhythm. At first Nodoka begged him to speed up but she finally decided that the slow pace was a good way to start.
 
She could feel another orgasm building and when it hit she thought it was more intense for the gradual buildup. After that first orgasm Ranma did speed up the tempo of his fucking, but only a little. That became the pattern. Ranma would continue thrusting until his mother had an orgasm then he would speed up his thrusts just a little until the next orgasm, when he would speed up again.
 
His two previous orgasms had given Ranma the staying power to keep going. His body was not so urgently in need of release and he used that. He was able to build his mother's pleasure higher and higher. Eventually he was moving his hips almost at chestnut fist speed. When he reached that speed he pressed two pressure points on his mother's chest just at the base of her breasts. This triggered in the woman a chain of orgasms that hit one right after the other until she passed out from the pleasure.
 
The string of potent orgasms caused Nodoka's cunt to spasm, tightly clutching at Ranma's cock. This was enough to trigger Ranma's own orgasm.
 
The young man fell asleep next to his unconscious mother. Some time later they both woke and she asked, “What were those pressure points you used on me at the end?”
 
He kissed her and gently caressed her body. “Another one I learned from that sex pressure point chart of Happosai's. It triggers a string of orgasms that doesn't stop until you pass out.”
 
She heaved a deep sigh. “That was… amazing. From now until the end of the school break you must sleep in my bed with me every night. Forget about staying in the guest room. And we must do that same kind of fuck session, including the pressure points, before bed every night.”
 
“I'd like that.”
 
She glanced at the clock on her dresser and said, “Look at the time. We've slept right through lunch. It's almost time for dinner. I'd better get to work.”
 
“Mom, if you wouldn't mind, could you not get dressed? Just put on the apron over yourself like you are now.”
 
Nodoka thought about that for a moment then said with a smile, “You naughty boy. Yes, I'll do that. What will you be doing?”
 
“I thought I'd change into a girl and help you. I'll put on the other apron like you'll be wearing.”
 
“My darling daughter wearing nothing but an apron? That sounds like it would be incredibly sexy. Let's do it.”
 
She noticed a thoughtful expression on her son's face and asked, “What on your mind.”
 
“You know how I don't like hitting girls?”
 
“Yes.”
 
“I know part of that comes from that whole, `women are weak' thing that Pop says and martial artists don't fight the weak. Still it occurs to me that if I had a fight with a woman that I couldn't get out of, that orgasm point would be a way to knock a woman out without hurting her.”
 
Nodoka tried to imagine it. Finally she said, “If you did you use that in a fight your opponent might hate you for using such a trick. However, she might love you forever for giving her such powerful orgasms. That's a tricky one to call and such a naughty idea.”
 
It was hard to concentrate on the preparation of food. At any moment either of the women would caress a bare butt or give a squeeze to an ill concealed breast. They would stop and kiss at odd moments. In all it took twice as long to prepare dinner as it normally would.
 
That night in bed before they started fucking Ranma commented, “We'll have to try this as girls tomorrow night and you can use that orgasm point on me. I really think I should know what it feels like. I was thinking we could do it to each other at the same moment.”
 
His mother kissed him and said, “You have the most delicious ideas. Yes, we will try that.”
 
The next morning Ranma woke first and looked at his mother for a moment. He came to a decision and quietly got up from the bed as quietly as he could so as not to wake his sleeping parent. When Ranma returned she was female.
 
Her mother had awakened when she was out and commented, “I wondered where you had gone to.”
 
“Well, I needed to pee. I also had an idea for something I wanted to try. You should start keeping a glass of water in your room so I can change when I want without having to leave the room.”
 
Nodoka thought about that a moment then said, “I'll do better than that. I'll get two large thermos bottles and fill one with hot and one with cold water. That way you can change either way as you want.”
 
“Good idea.”
 
“What did you want to try?”
 
“Let me show you.” She got in bed and lay on top of her mother. “Lift your hips a little.”
 
When Nodoka complied she could feel her daughter's hands probing around on her back just below her waist. After a moment the fingers seemed to find what they were feeling for and one from each hand pressed. A sensation like a mild electric shock went through her. Suddenly her nipples stiffened, her heart beat faster, and her pussy moistened.
 
“Ah… What?”
 
Ranma grinned, “Instant arousal pressure point. Can you do that to me now?
 
The mother agreed but the first time needed Ranma to guide her hands in “a little lower, closer to my spine with the left hand,” type of directions. When she pressed the points Ranma gasped at the reaction.
 
Nodoka now told her, “Quick before this wears off, get that bag over there. It has the sex toys in it. I think it's time you feel what it's like to have a cock in you. It won't be a real one, but you should at least get the feel to know if you really like it or not.
 
Still feeling unsure Ranma scrambled to comply with her mother's request. Nodoka pulled out the smallest of the dildos. She didn't start using it immediately but made sure to caress and stimulate her daughter's body to one orgasm first before inserting the imitation cock in her cunt. Thanks to that first orgasm, Ranma's pussy was nice and wet and the dildo went in easily.
 
Nodoka pumped the rubber cock in her daughter's pussy until Ranma had an orgasm. After the young redhead recovered from her orgasm her mother asked, “How did you like being penetrated, dear?”
 
“It was great. I never thought I would say this, but it might be nice to feel a live cock attached to a man.”
 
“I think that would be a good thing someday, but not for now.”
 
Ranma nodded. “For now I'd like to try a bigger dildo. That one did the job but didn't feel as satisfying is it could have.”
 
Her mother laughed and said, “Then bigger you shall have.”
 
They continued doing this until Nodoka pulled the next to largest dildo from the bag. She informed her daughter, “This is the same size as your father's cock. As I mentioned he is quite large, almost as large as you are in male form. In addition to that he knows how to use it.”
 
“Some women will tell you that size doesn't matter and what counts is what your lover does with what he has. While that may be true in general if your lovers have equal skill then the bigger, the better. At least that is my opinion.”
 
Ranma fell a strange thrill go through her on hearing the dildo she was trying next was the same size as her father's cock. Back before the curse she had seen her father's cock in the bath. It had always been limp at the time and she tried to imagine it hard like the dildo her mother was now inserting into her cunt. Somehow that thought made the sensations of being pumped with that fake organ all the more satisfying.
 
The mother and daughter finished up their morning sex session using the double dong so that both could be satisfied. After that they both went down to prepare breakfast dressed only in aprons.
 
Over the next few days Nodoka showed Ranma different positions to fuck in and they started getting ideas from the sex books they had bought. It was on Wednesday night after Ranma had fucked his mother into unconsciousness that he looked up to the shelf and saw the glow coming from the carving. He resolved that he would have to talk to his mom about it in the morning.
 
Thursday morning they had their obligatory wake up fuck session after which Ranma mentioned the glowing stone. Nodoka said, “That's odd, I remember the stone seemed to glow the very first night we brought it home. I remember I was thinking about you and how handsome you looked and what a fine ass you had. I started to tell myself that I shouldn't be thinking about you in such a sexual way when I looked up and noticed the stone glowing. I thought I was imagining it. The odd thing is that after that I just accepted my sexual thoughts about you.”
 
“Before that you wouldn't have ever acted on such thoughts, would you?”
 
“I don't suppose I would have. I would have been angry at myself for even thinking about doing this.” Under the blankets she began to caress his cock.
 
“Uh… Mom, focus.”
 
She pouted slightly as she reluctantly removed her hand from his cock and said, “Now that you mention it the shopkeeper said that the stone would bring joy to our lives. I will admit that fucking with you has been one of the most joyful experiences in my life so far. There was something about the expression on his face that suggests to me that he meant more than what he was saying.”
 
Ranma said, “Maybe the carving is magic and did something to us. Maybe it made us willing to do something we might not do otherwise. I know before I never thought about fucking my mother. Actually I never thought about sex with any woman because I didn't really know what fucking was.”
 
The mother said, “I think I will have to go back to that shop and talk to the owner. It's not that I mind what it has done to us but there may consequences or side effects that we need to know about.”
 
“Ok, you can head out after breakfast. Did you want me to go with you?”
 
“I'll take care of it. In the meantime, come here lover.”
 
They began kissing then kissing led to caressing and other things. When they cooked breakfast the two women were again going about the kitchen wearing nothing but aprons.
 
Later that afternoon Ranma was getting anxious. Her mother had been gone a fair portion of the day. When Nodoka finally came through the door she found her daughter nude and playing with her pussy. The girl demanded, “What did you find out?”
 
The mother set down some papers and said, “The shopkeeper was nice but didn't really know much. He told me a few things and I went to the library to look in some books and to use their computer to look on the Internet.”
 
She smiled. “I think that shopkeeper is an old pervert, but at least a nicer one than your father's old Master. He had heard stories about the stone but didn't know if they were true or if it was even the same stone. When he heard me say I wanted to get to know my son he decided that giving us the stone would help me to know you intimately.”
 
Ranma let out an amused snort.
 
“You can read the printout but I want to talk about it. From what I learned the carving we have is one of three and they are called the Love Stones. According to the legend they were found when a meteor fell to earth about 500 years ago. From the core of that meteor they recovered three pieces of bluish green stone.”
 
“Three?”
 
“Yes. What the stones all have in common is that it takes time for the effect to be seen. All three do two things. The first is to increase libido or the need for sex.”
 
Ranma thought about that then said, “So they make you horny?”
 
Her mother nodded. “That is the effect.”
 
“You said they do two things.”
 
“The second effect is to decrease inhibitions.”
 
“Huh?”
 
“Inhibitions are those behaviors you learn about sex. It's like the little voice in the back of your mind that says, “That's bad” or “That's wrong” when you think about sex with some types of partners.”
 
Ranma nodded.
 
Nodoka continued. “From what I've read there is nothing inherently wrong with any sexual activity between consenting partners. What makes it bad or wrong is the attitudes of the people participating in it. Of course I don't include any kind of forced sex in that, especially forced sex between an adult and a child. You learn these attitudes by copying the people around you like your parents, your schoolmates and friends.”
 
She considered the papers on the table in front of her. “The difference between the stones is in the inhibitions they affect. According to the legend when this was discovered a sculptor was commissioned to carve each stone into a representation of what it did.”
 
“The stones had fancy names at one time but the man who wrote the article gave them names that he felt better suited them. One of them he called the Hetero Stone because of the kinds of relationships it encouraged. Those were more or less normal heterosexual relationships. In the case of that stone it would help people overcome shyness or let people get around the inhibition of approaching a possible sexual partner of a different social station they might not otherwise get together with.”
 
“The carving of the Hetero Stone is of a nude man and woman in an embrace. The two figures in the carving are made to look about the same age, probably in their twenties.”
 
“The article that I read also said that there must be some attraction between the parties or it won't work. If a couple are married and in love the increase in libido will just make them more active in their sex lives than they were before. I think that is why the shopkeeper said we would find joy if fate decreed it. If there wasn't already some attraction between us, it wouldn't have worked.”
 
“The next one is what the author called the Homo Stone. The carving is of two female figures embracing each other. The inhibition that this stone reduces is the one against sex between persons of the same gender - men with men, women with women. It won't turn a heterosexual person gay, but if they have that tendency the influence of the stone will make them more likely to explore it. Again that only works if there is some attraction between the partners.”
 
“The last one of the stones is the one we have. The author called it the Family Stone or it could also be called the Incest Stone.”
 
Ranma took that in and said, “So if I'm following the theme here I'm guessing that it makes you more willing to fuck with members of your own family even if you used to think that was a terrible thing.”
 
The mother nodded. “Yes. This one doesn't make any distinction for gender either. There are reported cases of mothers with sons, brothers with sisters, fathers with daughters but also fathers with sons and mothers with daughters. One story told of the Family Stone being taken into a home with an extended family that included a husband and wife with two sons and two daughters as well as the husband's mother and the wife's sister and her son. Within a month all members of the family were paired off and engaging in affairs and by the end of a year they were having regular family orgies.”
 
“What does all of that mean for us?”
 
Nodoka sighed. “If the influence of the stone is removed before one month of exposure the ones exposed go back to the feelings and attitudes they had before. In the earlier stages of the relationships the partners usually experience feelings of guilt but get over it. If two people such as a mother and son have begun to have sexual relations and the influence of the stone is removed they will suffer from an, `Oh no, what have I done?' kind of reaction. Many have been known to commit suicide.”
 
The younger Saotome noticed something. “You said that was the effect if the influence of the Stone was removed before the end of a month. What happens after a month?”
 
“The effect becomes more or less permanent. If the influence of the stone is removed after exposure of a month or more the libido stays high, though not as high as with the stone present, and the inhibitions never come back.”
 
“Good,” declared the teenager. “I love you and I love the relationship we have now. I don't want to go back to the way things were before.”
 
The mother smiled. “I love what our relationship has turned into. We are true lovers now, not just parent and child. I have enjoyed giving you the `lessons' in sex. Still, I think there is something you still need to learn that I won't be able to help you with.”
 
“What's that?”
 
“We agreed that your curse makes it necessary for you to truly embrace your female side. I think the only way you can do that fully is to experience sex with a man while you are a girl. We have simulated it with the sex toys but you really need to experience it with a live man and a real cock.”
 
Ranma knew it was probably the influence of the stone that she even considered it. After a time she said, “I guess you're right but I can only think of one guy I might be attracted to and that's Ryoga. He's got Akari now and I don't think he'd be interested in me like that. Since he's not in the family I don't know if the Stone would help me get past my inhibitions with him if we could come together.”
 
Her mother just smiled. “You are missing one obvious choice.”
 
“Huh?”
 
“How would you feel about your father fucking you?”
 
On thinking of this the part time girl found her nipples stiffening and her pussy moistening. “I don't have much respect for the man but the thought of sex with him is strangely exciting.”
 
Nodoka gave a little laugh. “Most of the respect that I had for him is gone but I can report from the time before he took you away on that horrid trip that he is an excellent lover.”
 
“But he hasn't been exposed to the Stone. How willing would he be to have sex with his daughter/son right now?”
 
The elder Saotome considered that. “With the teachings of his perverted Master, he might not have much inhibition in that way. With him the resistance might come from the knowledge that you are still his son.”
 
With further thought she said, “By the time you have to go back to the Tendo dojo and to school we will have completed our month influenced by the stone. We should be in no danger of losing what we have now. I suggest that you take the Family Stone with you and find a place to hide it in your room. If what we experienced was any indication, you will be having sex with your father within three weeks of getting back there. After a month you would never need to worry about him wanting to stop.”
 
Ranma's grin was infectious. After a moment of thought her expression sobered. “Doesn't the Stone work on everyone living in the house? I mean it worked on me when I was sleeping in a room on the other side of the house.”
 
“Oh, you mean…”
 
“Yeah, the Tendo girls and their father. What would happen to them?”
 
“Well, if there is an attraction there, the girls would start having sex with each other and their father.” She paused to consider that. “Before being under the influence of the Family Stone I would have been horrified at that thought. Now I think about it and ask myself, `would it really be a bad thing if that did happen'?”
 
Ranma turned that over in her mind. “Since you put it that way, I guess it wouldn't be so bad. We don't seem to be suffering divine retribution for what we've been doing.”
 
Her mother laughed. “It may be a little too soon to say on that. Somehow I can't bring myself to worry about it.”
 
In a more speculative tone Ranma mused, “I could guess how they would pair off at least at the start. I'd guess Kasumi would get together with her father and Nabiki would go with Akane.”
 
Curious, the mother asked, “Why those pairings?”
 
“Kasumi still loves her dad. I don't think Nabiki or Akane have much respect for him. Plus I think that the two younger girls really do care for each other even if they do tease each other.”
 
Nodoka nodded. “Maybe the teasing is really sign of the love between them. It sometimes manifests that way.”
 
Musingly, Ranma said, “This might be a good thing. It might help Kasumi come out of her shell. Maybe it would be good for Akane's anger if she had a woman to love instead trying to get with a man. It seems to me like she never could really get over her anger at men. I mean she said she loves me but she still hits me with the mallet.”
 
“Then perhaps it would be for the best if she did get together with one of her sisters. I think Soun wouldn't be able to make such a big thing of joining the schools if he is with one of his daughters.”
 
Decided, Ranma said, “I guess that settles it. When I go back to the Tendos I will take the Family Stone with me.”
 
Nodoka promised, “I will come over as often as I can get away with so we can get together. We will have to be very careful so no one can discover what we are doing.”
 
“After the Tendos are involved with each other we won't have to hide what you and I are doing. Then we can take turns of you and me and me and pops.”
 
Nodoka got a wicked grin on her face. “I like the sound of that.”
 
Ranma mused, “A pity we don't have all 3 stones. If we had them at the Tendo place it might get Akane to loosen up and let male me fuck her and screw with female me.”
 
“We'll have to work with what we have. The man who wrote the article was in America when he wrote it. It would be a safe bet that the Hetero Stone is there. He didn't know where the Homo and Family stones were but he guessed they were in Japan.”
 
“It seems strange that an effect that will work though walls is cut off by a simple wooden box.”
 
Nodoka responded, “The boxes aren't as simple as they look. Carved into the wood under the velvet lining are characters like those of a spirit ward. Those keep the magic of the stone contained until it is removed to put on display.”
 
“In that case there is a loose floorboard in the guestroom I share with pops. I'm pretty sure he doesn't know about it because I put some money in it one time and it was still there a month later. The space there is big enough for the Family Stone. If I can stash it there, I shouldn't have to answer questions about it until after people start getting horny.”
 
“That sounds like a good plan.”
 
“Oh Mom, by the way. Pop can't fuck me as a girl me if he's dead, so please don't kill him. I know you're still pretty mad over the Nekoken.”
 
“He may live for now. However I will make my displeasure known to him and will forbid him from coming to live in my house. That should insure that he stays in the Tendo home where you will the chance to work on him.”
 
End of Chapter 2
 
Author's Note: I like to read stories about incest so I was disappointed that I couldn't find more lemon fanfics about Ranma and Nodoka. Because of that I decided to write one of my own. I've already written one lemon fanfic that is posted on mediaminer.org. The title is “I'm the Mother and the Father?” If any readers know of places on the net to find more stories of RanmaXNodoka, (or Soun with any or all of his daughters) please email me to tell me where to find them.
 
If anyone would like to see this story continued to include what happens at the Tendo home after the introduction of the Family Stone, let me know. As far as I know the concept of the Love Stones is original to me. If anyone else wants to use them in their own stories, feel free to do so, just let me know where you post them so I can read what you do with my idea.
 
I've read at least one fanfic where the reason for Nodoka's inability to have more kids was due to Genma's infertility and not anything wrong with her. I had thought of exploring that idea by having Nodoka getting pregnant from her and Ranma's lovemaking. Obviously they wouldn't bother using protection if she doesn't believe she could get pregnant. Does anyone like that idea?