Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ One-Half a Wing and a Prayer ❯ A Day Off ( Chapter 26 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Author’s Note: The NWC and the situations they found themselves in were the work of Rumiko Takahashi and were distributed by Kitty and Viz. I use them without permission, but with humble respect for those before me, and I write this with no intent to profit from the efforts of others. There is sex, there is violence, and some foul language. If any of these offend or you are a minor, be gone with ye, tis not for you.
P.S.: by now you know I do this for Janice.


To say that the day had been rough on Ranma would be generous in the extreme. It had all started when Happosai, the perverted Grandmaster of the Anything Goes School had come into the bathroom while he was brushing his teeth and proceeded to splash the boy with cold water, triggering his transformation and providing the midget with ample targets for glomping.

After that, the old man had stolen Nabiki and Shampoo’s underwear from Nabiki’s dresser and Ranma had spent most of breakfast trying to get them back. On the way to school the old man had passed them calling out that he was going to visit the girl’s locker room for a little raid, and Ranma and Akane had taken off after him while Nabiki helped Shampoo register for classes.

Kuno had jumped out, declaring his continued love for Akane Tendo and the pig tailed girl, and was promptly trounced by the two of them. It wasn’t hard considering he was heavily injured from a recent tiger attack.

After school only frayed more at Ranma’s nerves as she went into work, now clad in a nice blouse and skirt she had borrowed from Nabiki. Yuki seemed happy with the new work clothes, and the two friends got busy in the store. After only a few minutes an odd noise was heard coming from the dressing rooms, and when Ranma went to investigate she found a small, almost unnoticeable hole in the floor.

Sprinting into the building’s basement, she found Happosai setting up a folding chair on a pile of boxes directly under the hole and spent the next hour chasing him out of the store and patching the peephole.

After the redhead returned to the Tendo home, she was worn out and went right up to Nabiki’s room, flopping down on the bed. Nabiki looked up from her homework and smirked at the tired girl spread eagled on top of her sheets.

“Bad day, lover?”

Ranma groaned, “Ranks high up there. I think I’ll go flying tonight to clear my head.”

“Probably a good idea,” Nabiki said then turned her attention back to math.

Ranma rolled off the bed and let her skirt drop to the ground. Walking over to the closet, she reached in for her leathers, but stopped when she saw that the hanger was empty.

“Oh, no,” she groaned.

“Sweeto!”

Hopping over Nabiki and perching herself on the open windowsill Ranma looked down into the yard where Happosai was holding up her leather thong for inspection. The old pervert took a deep breath from them, and Ranma saw red.

The redhead jumped out the window and dove, her wings ripping through the back of her blouse as she swooped in and snatched her thong from Happosai’s hands, “Those are mine you letch!”

“And what impeccable taste you have, my dear,” the old master grinned, “I don’t suppose you’d mind modeling them for me?”

Ranma let out a low growl and then yelled back into the house, “Hey, Akane! Can I borrow that mallet of yours?”

The redhead felt it was Happosai’s turn to have a bad day.


One Half a Wing and a Prayer
By Seth

Chapter 26
A Day Off


“…and after an hour of that, the old man had him jumping around the dojo avoiding something called ‘Bra Boomerangs’,” Nabiki was telling Shampoo as the two girls sat across from each other in a local café.

The Amazon shook her head, “Poor husband get run ragged by little man. Been like this since he show up.”

“Too true, girlfriend,” Nabiki muttered, “Getting jumped at school by Kuno is bad enough, but this guy is like the Energizer Bunny. I don’t know how much more Ranma can take.”

Both girls sighed and Shampoo swirled the straw in her soda in contemplation. In truth, the pressure on their mutual love was not only derived from one shriveled pervert. Ranma had just effectively lost his father after Genma was kicked out of the Tendo home. While this shouldn’t have been overly problematic, Ranma had confessed to them that he missed having some kind of parent, even a bad one.

Having grown up with a distant father and no mother for the last ten years, Nabiki could relate. Ever since she and her sisters had confronted Soun Tendo, he had done his best to make amends with his children, and it had brought the family closer together as a result.

Ranma never had the chance with his own father.

“What we need to do is take his mind off all the stuff that’s happened lately,” she mused.

Shampoo looked up and smirked, “We both screw his silly? That usually works on troubled male.”

Nabiki sighed, “I don’t think that will cut it this time. We need to haul out the big guns.”

“Orgy?”

“No!” Then after a pause she added, “Maybe another time. I was thinking about a good old fashioned romantic night out. A date.”

Across town from the two plotting girls Cologne was putting the finishing touches on the Cat Café. It surprised her how much work was involved in setting up shop here in Japan, but it was well worth it. She had started dusting off her old skills in the kitchen, and hundreds of recipes were coming back to her now from a hobby she had all but abandoned over fifty years ago.

She was humming a little tune while wiping down the last table, cleaning in preparation for opening the next day. Between Nabiki’s help with paperwork and the other girls throwing in a little hard labor, the restaurant would soon be quite the profit maker.

Cologne chuckled at that thought. Living here in Tokyo for only a short while had opened her eyes as to how much the outside world had surpassed her quiet little valley. She was even considering taking an adult education course at the local community center to learn about computers.

Even if the blasted things scared the hell out of her.

She stopped her cleaning suddenly, a cold shiver running up her spine, and turned towards the door. It opened smoothly, and for a moment she thought no one was there, but then her gaze drifted down a few feet and she stiffened.

“You,” she growled.

Happosai calmly walked in, quietly sliding the door closed behind him and looked into the old Amazons face.

“I knew that Ranma had been trained by one of yours,” he said with a smile, “Now I know how he got so good.”

Cologne hopped off the table she was cleaning and brought her staff up into a defensive grip, “Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t kill you now, you bastard.”

Happosai sighed, “I guess I have that coming. I won’t make excuses, Cologne. I only did what I thought was right at the time.”

“You left me pregnant and alone,” the old woman growled, “And you took many Amazon treasures from my mother. On top of all that…”

“The Guild found me, Cologne, “Happosai shouted. He took a deep breath and started in a softer voice, “If I stayed, and god help me I wanted to, they would have come down hard on the village. Before you start, I know how strong your people are, but do you really think it would have mattered in the long run? How many of them could you stop? Never mind the things they would have brought with them.”

Cologne sighed, “And then you never returned.”

“They caught me,” the old man said while looking down at his feet, “It took me a hundred years to break out of there. When I finally got loose, I thought you were long gone. It wasn’t until I met Ranma that I knew you were still alive.” The two of them stood silent for a time then, both lost in thought. Finally Cologne spoke.

“What are you going to do now?”

Happosai shrugged, “The Guild will come looking for Ranma if they ever find out about her. I’m going to make sure that she’s more than they can handle.”

Cologne chuckled, “You don’t know the half of it.” When Happosai raised an eyebrow at her comment she elaborated, “Ranma is the Chosen One. He fell into her spring, and has already faced many challenges. She cast down a pretender who tried to twist the tribe, and she has joined back with the tribe bringing us honor once more.”

Happosai leaned heavily against the doorframe and started laughing. Cologne thought that her former lover had lost his mind, but he soon collected himself and managed to croak out a response.

“Oh lord, this is too good. Not only is the poor boy a reborn Amazon hero, but he’s right at the top of the old man’s hit list.” Sobering slightly he asked, “Do you think he knows she’s alive again? Have you seen any sign of the Guild?”

“The father of the demon and the leader of the Guild? Of course he probably knows,” Cologne chastised, “But I have seen no sign of his underlings. I will make preparations, of course.”

The old master nodded, “Then I best be off. For what it’s worth, I wish things had played out differently.” He turned to leave, then jokingly tossed back over his shoulder, “Age has NOT treated you well, Peachbutt.”

“NEVER CALL ME THAT AGAIN,” Cologne howled.

Soon Happosai was bounding down the street, Cologne in hot pursuit with her staff and a frying pan whirling to attack if she got close enough to him. After an hour of running around the town, the two finally settled on a rooftop, each pulling out their pipes and smoking in companionable silence.

“I had a son,” Cologne said quietly.

Happosai gazed at her and sighed, “I wish I could have met him.”

“You would have been proud of him,” the Matriarch answered, “He stood up for himself, grew strong as a fighter and wise as a healer, and spent many a day driving me up the wall with ‘progressive ideals’ like equality of gender and such.” Tapping out her pipe she chuckled, “In the end he convinced me.”

“What became of him,” Happosai asked.

“He fell in love and married. Lotion found a wonderful girl from a nearby village and they had a beautiful daughter who grew up and had a daughter of her own.”

Happosai’s eyes widened in understanding, “Ranma’s Amazon girlfriend.”

“Our great granddaughter, Shampoo.”

Happosai burst into laughter and rolled onto his back, clutching his stomach. He went on like this for quite some time, but finally managed to pull himself together and sat back upright. Wiping tears from his eyes he smiled at Cologne.

“Someone upstairs has a sense of humor,” he chuckled, “Well; I guess that she’s off limits to me then. Too bad, she has your figure.”

Cologne bonked him on the head with her pipe, “As if you would want to anger a soul bonded succubus.”

“Too true.”

Later that night, Happosai returned to the Tendo home, a happy spring in his step. He headed to the dojo in hopes to find his new student and continue his training, but instead he found the middle Tendo daughter alone and practicing a beginners kata. Her form was solid, and the old master could tell that Ranma had taught her. He also noticed that the young woman looked very good in her simple black sweatpants and sports top.

“Hotcha, Ranma can sure pick the pretty ones.”

Nabiki stopped and turned towards the old man, her hands going to rest on her hips and a smirk appearing on her face.

“Just the troll I wanted to see,” she said with a predatory tone, “I have a little deal to work out with you.”

Happosai nodded, his eyes following her breasts as they moved under her heavy breathing, “You have my undivided attention.”

“I’m sure,” grinned the middle Tendo daughter. “Shampoo and Ranma are going out for a little night on the town tonight, and I need you to leave them alone.” She noticed that the old man’s eyes were still glued to her chest, so she snapped her fingers in his line of sight, “Do you think you can do that?”

“Let me get this right,” Happosai said, shaking himself back to the topic, “My favorite playmate is going out with a hottie like that, and not only are you ok with it, but running interference? It doesn’t bother you at all?”

Nabiki shrugged, again making Happosai’s eyes bob up and down, “Not a problem with me. Shampoo and I flipped for it, and she won. Ranma has been pushed hard lately, more then you know, and we are taking it on ourselves as his better halves to make sure he doesn’t go loopy. So, do you think you can be a good little boy tonight?”

“Better halves,” Happosai said, trying to suppress the laughter. “What’s in it for me, Sweetcheeks?” A sharp stab of pain flared in his head and he let out a short, startled cry of pain before it subsided.

“That’s the stick,” Nabiki said in her most charming, and frightening voice, “You get the carrot later, after Ranma has a chance to decompress a little.”

Happosai grinned, “Hot and smart. If I was a few hundred years younger…”

“…You still wouldn’t have a chance with me,” Nabiki finished with a smile. She glided past the still amused master and headed into the house.

Inside she found Ranma sitting at the low table, nervously twiddling his thumbs while waiting for Shampoo. He wore a simple outfit of black slacks and a red button up shirt, and not his usual Chinese silks at Nabiki’s insistence that this would be a special occasion.

She looked him over while he was distracted, and smiled at his appearance. Even under the somewhat dressy clothes, she could still see he muscles move in a ballet of quiet anticipation. He was a tightly wound spring, but he still had an almost animalistic attractiveness about him, and as Nabiki stealthily moved behind him, she almost wished she had cheated on the coin toss with Shampoo.

Luckily the Amazon had promised to make it up to her.

Wrapping her arms around Ranma, and pressing into him from behind, she whispered into his ear, “You look worried, handsome. Don’t be, this will be a good night for you, I promise.”

Ranma turned in place to face her, “I know. It’s just that I’ve never done the whole date thing, and I really don’t’ know what to expect.”

“Shampoo isn’t a dating machine either, you know,” Nabiki replied, shifting position to sit in the pigtailed martial artist’s lap. “I set things up for the two of you, so just go and have a good time.”

Ranma asked, “But what about you?”

“Kasumi, Kodachi, Akane and I are planning on dragging Dad out to do something besides brood and play shogi. There’s a festival at the shrine tonight, and the five of us are going to have a good time, even if we have to beat Daddy into it.”

Ranma smiled at the mock determination in Nabiki’s voice and gave her a kiss. The two of them sat there for a little bit, Nabiki enjoying being wrapped in Ranma’s arms. Finally, a throat cleared from the doorway, and the two of them turned to look. Silence was their only reaction as Shampoo walked in.

The Amazon girl wore a long white, Chinese cut dress with prints of red and green flowers on it. It hugged her form tightly, showing off every curve, and was cut high on the side, showing off her long, well formed legs. Those legs were encased in white stockings that seemed to make her skin glow in the living room’s light.

Her face was done up as well. A touch of eye shadow and blush, subtle, but helping to accentuate her features. Her lips were cherry red, and curled into a smile at the reaction of her loved ones.

Ranma and Nabiki both worked their jaws closed, and the Tendo girl extracted herself from Ranma, standing and walking over to the Amazon, giving her a low, appreciative whistle.

“If you don’t want to go out with her tonight, I will,” she said in a low, hungry growl over her shoulder.

“Forget it,” Ranma said, standing as well, “There is no way I’m going to back out now. Shampoo, you look…Wow!”

The warrior girl gave a musical laugh and smiled at the two of them, “Shampoo not know much about Japanese dating, but pretty sure that this proper look.”

“No kidding,” Nabiki said and slid up to her, wrapping her arms around Shampoo’s waist and leaning in to kiss the red lips of her girlfriend.

Even if he had seen it dozens of times, Ranma’s mind still shorted out a little at the display. As the two girls began probing each other’s mouths, he found himself unable to say or do anything. All he could manage was a silly grin on his face at the idea that both of these girls wanted him as well.

When the kiss ended, Shampoo traced one hand along Nabiki’s jaw, her polished nails gliding along Nabiki’s skin, “I treat husband too too good tonight, then you get same treatment later.”

“You better keep that promise, Sexy. But for now, go have fun with Studmuffin over there before we make him pass out,” Nabiki said with a smirk. With that, she turned Shampoo towards Ranma and slapped her on the bottom, making the Amazon squeal and jump slightly and turn back with a smile before she sauntered over to the still frozen Ranma.

To wake him from his daze, Shampoo pressed herself into his frame and gave him a kiss of his own that seared up and down his spine. He enjoyed the contact, and afterwards looked down at the girl, and over at Nabiki, still in her workout clothes and giving him a thumbs up.

I don’t know how I got so lucky, he thought to himself, but thank the goddesses I am.

“Let’s go,” he simply added out loud, and took Shampoo by the hand and headed for the door. After the two of them left, Nabiki headed upstairs to her room to get ready for her own night out with family.

Ranma and Shampoo strolled down the street, headed for the shopping district to a small steakhouse that Nabiki had recommended, and gotten reservations at. For the most part the walk was silent, with the occasional quiet exchange about how nice it was to get out, how good the other looked, or some incidental event that had happened that day.

Ranma was finding himself comfortable with the smile and warmth of Shampoo’s hand in his as they strode into the early evening bustle of the marketplace. He did notice that the two of them were attracting a great deal of attention and attributed it to Shampoo’s stunning appearance. But he soon saw that many of the girls were paying him notice as well with wistful looks on their faces.

One of those girls stood out in the back of his mind, but being so close to Shampoo allowed him to dismiss the nagging feeling of familiarity. She was about the size of his girl form and wore a pair of torn jean shorts and a red jacket over a tee shirt that proudly proclaimed ‘I reject your reality and substitute it with my own’. Her pink hair was covered by a baseball cap, and she had a look of frustration as she watched the two go by.

The strange girl let them pass and blew a long breath out. Stuffing her hands in her jacket pockets she continued down the street, people watching and looking for any clue as to her objective.

“Damn Dizzy,” she grumbled, “’Go to Nerima and look for any sign of our sister’, yeah right. I should be getting laid, not stalking around looking for someone I’ve never met.”

She found that her heart was simply not in the hunt. Realizing that she was jealous of the couple she had just seen, Alexis turned and entered the nearest bar.

“If that stud and the blue haired hottie he was with are going to get frisky, so can I,” she reasoned. She worked her way in, and hopped to the pit that she could at least get a cheap feel up from the inebriated patrons, or even screwed silly in the ally.

Back outside, Ranma and Shampoo finally arrived at the restaurant. After confirming the reservation Nabiki had arranged, they found themselves seated comfortably with menus in front of them. Ranma had a hard time figuring out what was making him drool more, Shampoo’s flirting eyes or the proud declarations of various steak dishes on the menu.

“So much to eat, so little money,” he quipped. Shampoo gave a musical laugh, but also was drawn in by the charming smile of her husband and the idea of hickory smoked, garlic seasoned steak with parmesan potatoes.

Life, and the meal, was good.

Over dinner they talked, mostly about Cologne’s new establishment and Nabiki helping to run it. An entire floor of the building was being set aside for the trio to move in to, and the teens were excited by the idea of living together more or less on their own.

It didn’t bother Ranma much, having been raised by Genma to be more or less self sufficient, but the girls had both had the support of family, and even with Cologne in the same building and the Tendo home a five minute walk away Shampoo was feeling like a small bird about to leave the nest.

Once the meal had been consumed, and complements were made to the cook, the duo headed out to the next stop on the itinerary. The movie theater was nearby, and Ranma already had tickets. Nabiki had picked out an action film for the two of them, knowing that anything too sappy would have left Ranma asleep before the second reel.

There was enough of a romantic sub plot that the two teens were feeling comfortably close. They often found that their hands had drifted together, and by the time the hero and heroine confessed their love, Shampoo was leaning her head on Ranma’s shoulder.

In the pig tailed young man’s opinion, it was one of the nicest nights of his life.

The Tendo clan, with the addition of Kodachi Kuno, was also having a good time. It had started with Kasumi and Kodachi finding out that the festival was taking place. They had decided to go and found out that Ranma and Shampoo were going out on a date. Nabiki was invited along, and since she was going Akane was also invited, making it the first time the three sisters had been out together in a very long time.

It was actually Kodachi’s idea to ask the Tendo patriarch to come. She had found that spending time with the Tendo family had become addictive to her, as her own brother, and heaven forbid, her father were somewhat lacking in any closeness.

The notion of a family night went over spectacularly, but when Kodachi tried to bow out it was Soun who refused.

“You have helped take a burden off my daughter’s shoulders for the last month. It has allowed her to regain some of that spark that she lost all those years I shamefully left the house in her hands. You are more then welcome with us.”

Kodachi didn’t really know how to respond to that, so she wound up getting swept into the festive mood that the Tendos created. She as always stayed close to Kasumi, and as she helped the older girl into her festively colored kimono she took a moment to embrace her from behind.

“I really must thank you again, Lady Kasumi, for allowing me to be a part of this,” she said softly as she leaned her head against the taller girl’s shoulder.

Kasumi grinned, long ago having given up on breaking Kodachi of her formal speech, “Not at all, my friend. You’ve come so far in such a short time, not only in your gymnastics training but as a person. Ever since you started helping out here, I couldn’t have asked for a better companion.”

Kodachi blushed and held Kasumi, who turned in her arms so that she could hold the lithe girl, “You are not the spoiled little girl you were when you fought Ranma.”

“I owe her, and you, more then I can say,” Kodachi said, shifting to place her head in the crook of Kasumi’s neck. She then added in a whisper, “I love you, my Mistress.”

Kasumi had heard the quiet declaration and held the girl close, “I know you do, Little Rose. You are so like Ranma, starved for love. And while I do care for you, I do not know if I am ready to love.”

Kodachi looked up and caught Kasumi’s sad eyes, “Why? I would give anything for you, but this little thing scares you. Why is that?”

Sitting the young girl down, Kasumi slowly answered, “I loved once before. He was an older man, but a good one, none the less. At first I believed that he loved me back, but even if he did it would never work out.”

Kodachi asked a simple question, “Why?”

Kasumi sighed as she sat next to the other girl, “He was unable to express his love to me. The one time I told him how I felt, he acted so strange, like it was a game to him. Since then I found that he acts that way whenever I come near him.”

“But couldn’t that mean he has feelings for you?”

“Yes,” the older girl replied, “but as time passed, I grew, he never changed. Even today he can’t calm himself to speak to me, and I can’t love someone who is not there. No matter how sad it makes me, or him.”

Kodachi saw the tears in the older girl’s eyes and wrapped her arms around Kasumi once more, allowing her to let the emotion out and cry on the young gymnast’s shoulder. For the longest time, the two of them sat there, until the last of Kasumi’s tears had been shed, and she sat back upright, giving a small smile to Kodachi.

“Thank you, Little Rose,” she said.

“As I have said, Mistress,” Kodachi answered, “Even if you are not able to love me back, I will always be there for you. You deserve that and much more for helping me out of the dark.”

Unable and perhaps unwilling to resist the black haired girl’s sincerity, Kasumi let one hand take hold of the girl’s chin. Tilting the gymnast’s head back slightly, she moved forward, allowing their lips to touch. The chaste kiss slowly deepened as Kodachi parted her lips, unable to contain the feelings she had for the older girl. Kasumi was also drawn in, a warm contentment settling over her as the two girls began to slowly invade each others mouth with their tongues.

With a trembling hand, Kodachi reached up and ran her fingertips along the creamy skin left bare by the still undone kimono. The tops of Kasumi’s breasts developed goose bumps when the contact lingered across them, Kodachi’s hand coming to rest just above the valley of cleavage, her index finger lightly held over the collarbone.

Kasumi knew what the girl wanted. In their time together Kodachi had proven herself to be a handful due to the very physical nature of her being. She seemed to revel in contact, and Kasumi saw the spark in the girl’s eyes that once inhabited her own.

In addition, Kasumi had come to once more welcome the contact provided by her younger student.

She drew her kimono open wider, bringing her heavy breasts into view and allowed Kodachi’s hand to cup the large mounds. A moan arose from the depths of both girls. Longing from Kodachi, contentment form Kasumi.

Their efforts to intertwine tongues redoubled as Kodachi’s fingers finally found the fast hardening nipple of her mentor, and with a quick movement she lightly pinched the protuberance. A sigh escaped into her mouth, and she found herself pulled in tightly to Kasumi, her fingers still working the now erect nub.

“Kasumi, are you ready to…I…I…I…”

Both girls separated at the sound of the door opening and moved quickly to cover themselves as Soun Tendo stood frozen in the doorway.

“I…I…I…”

Kasumi gasped out, “Father! Knock first!”

“I…I…I…”

She swiftly stood and shoved her out of the entryway and added in a commanding voice, “Say ‘Oops’, and go wait downstairs.”

Soun blinked and answered, “Oops…”

He then spun on his heel and ran down the stairs. Kasumi sighed, her hand going to her forehead to rub her temples.

She stopped when she heard a light giggle from behind her. Turning around she saw that Kodachi had tried to hide her mirth behind the sleeve of her own kimono, but was failing miserably as the smile she had was more then evident in her eyes.

“Don’t even start,” Kasumi said sternly, but Kodachi couldn’t help it and small giggles started coming from her. Kasumi sighed and let out a laugh of her own as she sagged against the doorframe.

“Poor Father,” she mused, “I don’t know how much more he can take.”

Downstairs, Soun had sat down at the family table and was trying desperately to suppress the idea that his once innocent daughter had become…well…a great deal more provocative. He shook his head at how his daughters were growing up and wondered if he had been responsible.

He crushed that thought quickly, for while he knew that he had indeed not been there for them, their choices now were in no way wrong. Some may have thought his thinking to be rather old fashioned, but when it came to the happiness of his daughters the rule book went out the window.

Akane soon joined him at the table, her own kimono a light yellow and printed with brightly colored flowers. She sat and guessed from the look on his face that he was focusing on something that had just occurred.

“What’s wrong, Daddy,” she asked.

Soun looked at her and mentally sighed, My last straight daughter. I hope.

“Nothing is wrong Akane,” he reassured her aloud, “I’m just trying to get a handle on your sisters’ relationships. It’s a little difficult for me.”

Akane snorted, “Perverts, the lot of them.”

Soun raised an eyebrow, “Akane, what about what the Doctor discussed with us?”

“I know,” she grumbled, “And I mostly accept that there is nothing wrong with them. But come on Daddy, Nabiki is running around with two people and Kasumi is turning into some kind of…I don’t know. It’s all too weird for me.”

“Just think about how weird it is for us,” Nabiki said. She came up behind her younger sister and laid a reassuring hand on her shoulder. “If you had told me a year ago I’d be making time with a guy that turns into a demon girl and his Chinese Amazon wife, I’d have you locked up in a nut house.” She smiled and sat beside Akane, “Face it little sis, things are weird no mater how you look at it. That’s why we need to pull together as a family.”

“Nabiki is right,” Soun added. “You girls have gone through so much, but as a family we can overcome anything. We are Tendos after all.”

“Well said, Father,” came the voice of Kasumi as she led Kodachi into the living room. “I think Nabiki and Akane have overcome a great deal to get to the point that they are at now. And I have had to face my past.” Laying a hand on Kodachi’s shoulder she added, “We are all trying to make the best of life.”

Soun fought down the blush threatening to appear on his face and added, “Agreed. Now then, what say we head out to the fair? This will be a good night for all of us.”

The Tendo family, with Kodachi a step behind Kasumi, stood and left the house, the comfort of family making the group smile. Even Kodachi felt warmed by the feelings, hoping that the Tendos would come to accept her as Kasumi had.

Well, maybe not quite to that level.

Across town, Ranma and Shampoo were winding down their night on the town. They had enjoyed the meal and movie, and now the two of them were walking through the park outside of Furinkan High. Shampoo leaned against Ranma’s shoulder, his arm held tightly around her as they traveled the path.

“This is one of the best nights I’ve ever had,” Ranma sighed and bent to kiss Shampoo on the top of her head.

She smiled and pressed into him, “Night only end when you say so.”

“But how to end the night,” the young man chuckled, “with a kiss on the porch? I’ve heard that’s how it’s done traditionally.”

“Maybe for first date,” Shampoo grumbled mirthfully, punching him lightly in the side. “I no get made up just to be left alone tonight.”

“I guess not,” Ranma said and picked Shampoo up, swinging her into his arms and launching himself off the ground. Shampoo gave a yelp of surprise, but soon calmed as her husband began hopping from tree to tree and then along rooftops. Pressing her form closely to his she let a sigh escape her lips at being carried off by her husband.

Soon they found themselves at the Tendo home, dark in the twilight with no one on the premises. Moving silently, Ranma leapt up to Nabiki’s window, left open by the girl in anticipation of the couple’s return. Sliding inside, the two teens smiled at each other as they found a simple note from Nabiki on the bed.

‘Have fun, love Nabs.’

Ranma lowered Shampoo from his grip, but the blue haired girl kept her arms around him. She stood on one foot and stretched up, capturing Ranma’s mouth in a deep and full kiss. Ranma was transfixed by the contact and welcomed the sensation, just as he welcomed Shampoo’s hands slowly roaming his back.

Finally the teens parted, each gasping for air, and from the heat of the sudden passion that filled them both. Shampoo’s hands moved from Ranma’s back to his from, and slowly undid the buttons of his shirt. She was then able to touch his muscled chest, appreciative of his well defined form as she was of his demonic side. She then knelt before him, allowing him to toss his shirt to one side as she began undoing his belt.

Quickly Ranma found himself disrobed completely and at the mercy of Shampoo’s delicate touch. She teased him, her tongue playing across his skin as she worked her way back to her feet. Once standing, and with one hand firmly around his hardening manhood, she again deeply kissed him, expressing her love for him on a primal level.

Again, the kiss ended, and Shampoo looked at him with half closed eyes, radiating an animalistic lust that made his blood heat.

She took a step back, releasing him and allowing her hands to go to the simple ties along the neck and front of her dress. With precise movements she loosened them, slowly drawing the white dress open and sliding it from her shoulders. It fell away to pool at her feet, and Ranma gulped at the sight.

She wore not a single thing under the dress, and now stood before him only clad in white stockings. She moved forward again until she was once more against his body, her naked breasts pressed into his chest as their lips met yet again. She lifted a leg up along his side, its smooth silky encasing causing his skin to develop goose pimples in reaction.

Growling with a hunger that was the same, yet oh so unlike what he felt in his demonic form, Ranma took hold of Shampoo by means of her bottom and lifted her. The girl squealed at Ranma’s action, but draped her arms around his neck and lifted her other leg up to wrap around his waist as he carried her to the bed. His phallus was pressed against her abdomen, and she felt herself moisten in anticipation.

Ranma lowered Shampoo down, and she spread her legs wide, releasing him. He rocked back, amazed at how Shampoo, and Nabiki, affected him. He looked down at her nubile form and was drawn in, falling to his knees in front to her and letting his face fall between her legs to deeply kiss her nether lips.

Shampoo drew in a long breath as her husband began to tend to her bald mound. She quivered when his fingers probed the inside of her lips and his tongue began darting along her slit, searching for something dear. When it touched her clitoris, she let out a low moan, grabbing Ranma’s head to encourage his actions.

With quick movements he licked and nibbled the small nub while his fingers danced along the outer walls of her sex. He used every skill he remembered from his times as a succubus to draw every moan, sigh and gasp from his Amazon wife.

Finally, the attention began to drive Shampoo mad with lust for her beloved and she used her grip on his head to pull him upwards to deliver a hard, forceful kiss that allowed her to taste her own essence.

“Now,” she moaned after the exchange, “Now you take Shampoo. Shampoo needs you inside. Now!”

Ranma blushed at her demanding words, but was not about to back down now. Pushing her further onto the bed he brought himself to kneel on the bed and lean forward, allowing his member to press against her slick entrance. Rocking forward, he drove himself into her and eliciting a long, high scream of pleasure as the built up sensations from his earlier ministrations erupted around him.

Shampoo felt him inside her, and saw white as she came hard, but she didn’t, couldn’t, let him go. Her arms and legs once more went around him, her feet locking behind his buttocks and pressing him forward, deeper into her. Ranma got the message clearly and thrust deeper, driving as far as he could. He rest there for a moment, letting Shampoo grow accustomed to his presence, then began to slowly withdraw.

In a long stroke, he almost pulled completely out of the panting warrior girl beneath him, then reversed his course and slowly reentered her. Once he had driven himself all the way back in he looked up to see Shampoo, her head thrown back in a long, silent yell. He smiled and tilted his head down, capturing one of her stiff, pink nipples in his mouth as her breasts quivered from the shudders racing through her body.

As he repeated his slow withdrawal again, he sucked hard on the nipple, and when he drove back in he lightly bit down on the nipple, and Shampoo rewarded his efforts with a no longer silent scream as she once more came around his shaft. He let her go for a moment and withdrew one more time as she sighed deeply.

“Ready now,” he asked her in a low voice.

Only jumbled Chinese was her reply, and he took it as a sign to continue. He let the feelings around him build up, the silk stockings against his sides, her soft breasts being captured by his hands, nipples pressing into his palms, the heat of her sex mingling with his own fire.

Again he entered her, but not slowly this time. His shaft drove in rapidly, reaching its depth and rapidly retreating. A fast, hard pumping rhythm built up as Ranma let out a series of low grunts with each thrust. He felt Shampoo squirm beneath him and saw her biting her lip, holding back the sensations that were once more threatening to overwhelm her.

His fast pounding of her sex continued, pressure building from within both of them until they reached their peak. Together they let out a loud cry of passion as Ranma erupted inside Shampoo, her body responding with its own seismic release. The power behind the climax was so overwhelming to the young couple that Ranma had unknowingly lifted Shampoo upright, and she was now sitting directly on his cock. The shaft continued to twitch inside her as she drove downwards, trying to split herself open on the pulsing intruder.

Soon, they were intertwined with each other, panting on each other’s shoulders as they came down from the euphoric high created from their coupling. Ranma slowly lowered his wife back down to the bed, letting his slowly softening member slide out of her swollen mound. He then lay beside her, moving his arm under her and pulling her head to rest on his chest.

“I love you,” he panted into her hair as she moved to hold him as well.

Shampoo responded with a soft, “And you I love as well.”

Without the energy to remove Shampoo’s stockings, or even pull a sheet up over then, the two slowly drifted to sleep. Their blissful smiles the last thoughts of each other as darkness claimed them.

A few hours later the door to the room opened and Nabiki came in. She saw the condition of her lovers and gave a small grin of her own. Quickly undoing her festival kimono she walked up to the bed.

Nabiki let one hand play up Shampoo’s legs, enjoying the feeling of the white material on the long legs of her lover as her other hand rested on the well built pectorals of her fiancé. She moved to lay with them on the bed, softly kissing each of them on the forehead as she let herself rest comfortably with the two spent teens.

As sleep claimed her as well, the last thing she heard was a simple statement from the most important people in her life.

“We love you.”


To be continued.

Endnote: Best Vacation Ever! Well, I’m back, rested and chock full of ideas. I did this bridging chapter for a few people who have posted, and a few that asked me in e-mail to give poor Ranma a break. This is the last one he’s getting for a while, so there. Also, the steak meal that Ranma and Shampoo had is one of my own recipes, and Janice loves it. Next time, we find out a little more about ‘the Guild’ and how it relates to Ranma. Also, Alexis is in town, so watch out. Until then, ‘Oh Mickey you’re so fine…’