Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ One-Half a Wing and a Prayer ❯ Epilog ( Chapter 33 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Author’s Note: The cast of Ranma ½ are the work of Rumiko Takahashi, and were distributed by Kitty and Viz. I am not Takahashi sensei and claim no IP rights. Personally I’m glad because the crew of OHWP thinks she’s twisted. As always, a warning for naughty bits ahead, sex, violence and the like. No minors or easily offended people allowed.
P.S.: Janice is still the driving force behind this, but now I write for the fans of the story as well.


Ranma had tried, really tried. But in the end there was nothing he could have done.

He had totally fallen asleep in class, and the eraser to the head and bucket duty were the just rewards for his failure.

It wasn’t as it he didn’t have a reason to be tired. After all, the last few days had been full with the process of moving himself, Nabiki and Shampoo into their new apartment above the Cat Café. They had also been helping Alexis and Despair settle into a small place a few blocks away, and they were still looking over their shoulder for an attack from the Guild.

To make matters worse, Happosai had decided to celebrate the victory over the Guild demons by going to a panty swiping rampage across Nerima the likes of which had never been seen before. Ranma, with the help of Akane and Ryoga, had spent two whole days chasing him down. Alexis had also helped, Happosai that is, by airlifting him from one point in the town to another and then laughing her leather clad butt off at the antics that ensued.

The only good thing to come out of it was when Akane, in a fit of Gundam inspired lunacy, had finally figured a way to channel her ki properly into an attack. The blast had stopped Happosai and made a crater in the local park that all parties denied having anything to do with.

Ranma and Ryoga could only back away slowly from Akane when she happily celebrated her new attack. They were both in awe, and scared to death of it.

‘Erupting God Mallet’ seemed to give any male that reaction.


One Half a Wing and a Prayer
By Seth

Chapter 33
Epilouge, Now With Less Log and More Epi


Hubris, it was a terrible thing. Despair knew that and had been shown in a rather dramatic fashion that it was a demon’s downfall. Now she sat in a lounge chair of her new apartment and contemplated her own hubris.

She looked over at Alexis, who was napping on the sofa after a long night out on the town. The pink haired girl had taken a liking to some of the night clubs in other areas of Tokyo and had been coming back early in the morning since they had settled in. It wasn’t unusual for a succubus to be out at all hours, but Despair was near panic at the idea that the Guild would appear at any time and cut them down.

Finally, she stood and picked up the cordless phone on the living room table and went into her bedroom. Her own meal from last night had already left, his phone number still on the nightstand. But the number she dialed was from memory.

“Daughter,” spoke a deep, neutral voice as the line connected. “I have not heard from you for several days now.”

Despair took a deep breath, “Yes father. I am sorry, but things have gotten complicated.”

A grunt was heard, and he continued, “And what of my lost daughter?”

“She s dead,” Despair said. “The Amazon knew nothing about what actually happened to the one called Ranma. Things have come undone.”

“In what way?”

Despair paused, and then continued, “Alexis and I are staying in the area for the time. Ranma has proven to be formidable, and Happosai is training her in his art. If I am to do what is best, I need time to evaluate where she stands.”

“And what of your defeat at this upstart’s hands,” the Guildmaster stated coldly.

Despair winced. She had figured that the survivors of the Furinkan battle would report back, but she had hoped that she would have more time. Now she had to think fast to keep her father’s suspicions at bay.

“She has gathered considerable forces to her,” the demoness said, holding onto her calm tone. “If we were to take direct action against them we would no doubt reveal ourselves to the humans. Such a drastic action is disproportional to one runaway in this dangerous time.”

There was silence on the other end of the line for a time. Then the Guildmaster spoke again, “And what of Alexis? It was reported to me that she fought alongside this Ranma.”

“She is back under my care, my lord. As I had instructed her, she scouted out Ranma, learning as much as she could. Now we need time to plan and learn from mistakes made.”

Another long pause tested Despair’s composure. She was near panic now, but her father resumed speaking again.

“Very well, I will grant you time. However, do not test me, I want this resolved soon. I do not see how a group of humans would be trouble to you, simply consume them and be done with it. Report to me when this Ranma is under your control.”

“Yes, Father,” said Despair, but the line was already dead.

“Running back after less then a week? Real brave there, Dizzy.”

Despair jumped, yelping as she charged up a fireball, only to see Alexis leaning against the frame of her open door. Sighing, she canceled her attack and sat heavily on her bed, her hands going to her forehead.

“It isn’t like that at all,” she said with a great deal of strain. “As hot headed as Ranma seems, she’d take on anything the Guild sent after us. She is not ready for that. Fighting you, fine. Fighting me, yes it’s a challenge. How long do you really think she would last against Fa…him? He would snuff her out in a heartbeat.”

Alexis stepped in and sat next to her sister on the bed, “I guess. But sooner or later, he’s gonna come looking. For her and us. What happens then?”

“I don’t know,” Despair said softly. She looked down for a time, but Alexis didn’t let her stew for long. The pink haired demoness pulled her elder sister’s face up and kissed her.

The kiss was not one of consumption, or even seeking any energy. It was one she had learned from Ranma. A simple act of kindness and support that expressed warmth and sisterhood. When it was over, the two demons sat back, Alexis with a goofy smile on her face and Despair calmed somewhat.

“You know what,” Alexis suddenly stated, “you really need to get out. Do something. I think it’s time I show you a trick Ranma taught me the other day.”

“And what would that be?”

Alexis smirked, “Scamming free ice cream.”

The two sisters then began a quest that would leave many a counter worker in the area a quivering mass of hormonal sludge.

Across town, Kasumi watched as her student practiced with the rest of her team. It was interesting; she had to admit, seeing her work turn out like this. In the time Kodachi had been under her wing, the girl had gone from an attitude of superiority to one of humility. The Kuno girl still knew her abilities were far beyond her teammates, but now she shared her knowledge with the other green leotard wearing girls.

Kasumi relaxed in the gym bleachers as Kodachi took one girl aside to explain an advanced technique, and when the girl was unable to duplicate the complex flip; her captain took her in hand once more and guided her through it step by step.

Kasumi smiled as she saw the younger girl blush lightly at the close contact, but also look with wide eyed admiration at the more skilled girl.

“Much better,” Kasumi said to herself. In only a few months the team had gone from fearing their tyrannical Mistress to almost worshiping the ground she walked on as Kodachi used a gentle touch to guide her team to higher levels then they had ever been.

The girls did wonder who Kasumi was, and why Kodachi seemed so deferential to her. But any questions were easily sidestepped by saying that the Tendo was a coach who had been working on improving Kodachi’s form. It was the truth, or enough of it as Kasumi was willing to divulge.

As the session finished, Kodachi gave all her teammates encouragements and promised to improve along with them, and the girls returned the sentiments in kind. A few of the senior girls still bowed their heads to their former mistress, but the smiles on their faces were wide and without any fear.

The team went into the locker room, and Kodachi walked over to sit with Kasumi, a happy look on her face as she rested against the older girl.

“It’s so different,” she said to Kasumi. “I feel like…I honestly don’t know. The girls are improving faster, and I feel…lighter. Is this what you spoke of when you took me in?”

Kasumi laughed lightly, “Yes, it’s something I found long ago. A light heart can do so much more, and feel so much better then one burdened by shadow. Of everything I’ve taught you, this is the most important. You can see it when I help my family, or when Ranma is fighting for something he believes in. And now you can see it in your own reflection.”

They sat in silence for a long moment, Kodachi cooling down and Kasumi simply taking the time to relax. It had been hectic for her for many years in the Tendo home, and now that she had fewer responsibilities at home she was seriously considering what to do next in her life.

“I think it’s time,” she said softly.

Kodachi looked at the older girl and asked, “Time for what?”

“My life seems to move in stages of loss and gain,” Kasumi said. “When my mother died, I lost her and my simple life as a schoolgirl, but I gained wisdom and patience I would not have had otherwise. When you came along I lost my comfortable place forgetting the past, but in place of pain I found warm friendship. Now I think it’s time for me to lose my fear.”

Startled, Kodachi looked at her mistress and friend and asked, “What are you afraid of?”

“The future, and now I think I’m ready to face it. Tomorrow I’m going to see if I can apply for a few entrance exams and get back on with my life.”

Kodachi looked down, a shadow of dread entering her heart. In that simple statement she saw Kasumi leaving her, and she would be once more all alone.

“And I’d like you to be a part of it.”

The black haired girl’s eyes shot back up and locked onto Kasumi’s. The older gymnast’s eyes sparkled with mirth at her apprentice’s startled expression, and a smile formed on her lips. Kodachi instantly had her arms around Kasumi and a large hug and buried her face in the taller girl’s shoulder, whispering into her neck.

“I love you…”

At the Tendo compound, Akane held a loose stance trying to focus her mind. It was easier for her now, but she still felt the shadows of anger just at the edge of her awareness.

Beginning her kata, she let the most basic forms of the Tendo school flow from her heart to her hands and feet. Earlier she had spoken with her father and Happosai…Master Happosai…and they had agreed that the next step in her training would not be to learn advanced techniques, but to relearn the basics.

For too long her training had been relegated to schoolyard brawls and it was showing in her form. Now that her father was working his way past the veil of loss he had decided that if Akane was going to eventually be a true master of the Art then she would need to not only know, but understand the meaning behind it.

A few months ago she would have been outraged by this claim, but after spending time watching Ranma, Shampoo and Nabiki train with each other she could plainly see how degraded her style had become.

Akane wanted to see the Art as Ranma saw it, with the eyes of someone who truly loved what they did.

She heard a throat clear behind her and paused her kata to look at who had intruded on her practice, and had to fight down the anger as Ryoga stood in the doorway, his eyes downcast.

“What do you want, Hibiki,” she asked coldly.

Ryoga attempted to speak, but no words came out. Akane grunted and resumed her kata, forcing herself not to give into the anger. It was difficult, but she managed it and worked her way past the pain that Ryoga had caused her.

She wound down her exercise and Ryoga finally managed to speak, “I’m…I’m not going to ask you to forgive me. I know I don’t deserve it. I just want to let you know that I do…care about you. Anything I can do to make amends I will do.”

Akane faced away from him for a long time, breathing heavily from both her physical and mental exertion.

At last she spoke, “And if I asked you to die?”

“I would.”

She turned to face him, tempted for a moment to tell him just that. But instead she said, “All right. I’ll give you the opportunity to make it up to me.

“How?”

“Train me,” Akane said simply. “Part of Anything Goes is learning as much of the Art as I can. And if you can train me to be as strong as you, then I may even forgive you. But don’t count on it.”

“I won’t”, Ryoga said as he stepped into the dojo and took up a stance next to Akane.

Inside the house, Nabiki closed the lid on her last suitcase and looked around her now empty room. For so long it had been her space, and then their space, that she was not really surprised that she found she was a little sad to be leaving.

She was looking forward to being in her own apartment, especially after the month in the Amazon village where she, Shampoo and Ranma shared Shampoo’s hut. Already they had divided the chores so that no one of them would be overworked, and with Nabiki and Shampoo getting jobs at the Cat Café and Ranma’s continued employment at Renee’s they would have no trouble with finances.

She walked over to her dresser where the last of her possessions sat, a simple wood frame with a small photo in it. She and her sisters were lined up in a row, each of them much younger then they were now, and behind them stood her parents. Her fingers traced the outline of her mother’s face and she softly whispered to the picture.

“So, what do you think Mom? Would you be proud? I hope so, even if I’m in an...untraditional relationship. You’d like Shampoo. You’d think she was cute and charming, and she is. As for Ranma, he’s a survivor and a protector. You said I’d need someone like that to keep up with me anyway.”

She turned and placed the photo in her purse and picked it up with her suitcase. Turning, she saw Ranma standing in the door, watching her with a sad smile of his own.

He asked, “Can I see her?”

Nabiki pulled out the picture again and Ranma looked at the brown haired woman, very similar in looks to her daughters. After a moment he handed it back with a sigh, “I wish I could remember what my mother looked like. Cologne is the closest thing I can remember to a mother, and it’s good. But sometimes I wish…”

As he trailed off Nabiki nodded, “I know what you mean. Maybe, once we settle in, we could look for her. See if she’s still around?”

Ranma considered this for a moment, “I don’t know. She let Genma drag me away for ten years, and he never spoke about her.”

“So,” Nabiki stated, “Genma doesn’t have an honest bone in his body. I’d bet he took you from your mother in the dead of night. God knows, you may not even be his son.”

Ranma snorted, “That would be a load off my mind, but somehow I doubt it.” He collected himself and took Nabiki’s suitcase, “I’ll handle that. Besides, Shampoo was kind enough to remind me that I’ve once more been goofing off as a husband and need to, and I quote, ‘take sister wife for good food, good time and good fuck, in that order’. So I thought I’d ask you out.”

Nabiki laughed at Ranma’s mimicry of Shampoo’s whimsical, and blunt, manner of speech. Walking over, she slid her free arm around Ranma’s and gave him a quick kiss.

“I’d be glad to,” she told him. “What did you have in mind?”

Ranma shrugged, “I didn’t want to just copy what I did with Shampoo, but I’m not too good at this kind of thing.”

Nabiki grinned and began dragging him out the door, “I’ve got just the thing.” Soon they had drooped off Nabiki’s things at the new apartment, and the Tendo girl had spent a moment whispering in the ear of Shampoo as Ranma sat waiting in the small living room.

He was shocked out of his revere by Nabiki dumping a glass of cold water on him, shrinking him and fading his black hair to red. Once changed into a girl, Ranma blinked up at Nabiki, who only smiled and hauled the girl up, pushing her towards their bedroom.

“Go get changed, lover girl,” Nabiki told her, “then we’ll go have a good time.”

Ranma attempted to protest, but Shampoo’s arm snaked out of the bedroom and the smaller girl was dragged in as Nabiki softly chuckled in the hallway. Soon after, Ranma was deposited in front of her, now in a blue sundress and a confused look on her face.

The redhead asked, “I thought you wanted a date? Why change me?”

Taking the girl by the hand and waving goodbye to Shampoo, Nabiki simply said, “Because I love all of you. And if I remember correctly you were the one to announce that I was your fiancé in that form.”

Ranma blinked, thinking back, “The ice skating match? That was like, two months ago. Why bring that up now?”

The taller girl kissed Ranma on the forehead, “Because you were so damn cute when you said it.” Nabiki smiled and continued pulling Ranma along as the redhead stared at her in wonder.

Soon the two of them were downtown in the shopping district, and Nabiki led Ranma around. Soon the young demoness realized what Nabiki was doing as the stores they looked into were not only suited to the Tendo girl, but to Ranma as well.

In one bookstore they debated the value of the classic Dragonball, Ranma’s favorite, over Naruto, which Nabiki preferred. In a game parlor they challenged an old House of the Dead machine. Ice cream was of course consumed in brain freezing quantities, and all the while Nabiki and Ranma wore smiles on their faces, and had laughter ready at a moment’s notice. As the afternoon wore into evening, the two girls wound up eating at a small restaurant that offered an unusual western dish called a taco.

Ranma looked up at Nabiki as they walked along the street. It was past eight in the evening, and the two girls had one more stop planned before the night was over. Pushing the door to the final shop open, Ranma waved at Yuki as her co-worker welcomed her to Renee’s.

“What’s up Ranma, Nabiki? Here to bother those of us cursed to work, or are you going to actually buy something?”

Ranma grinned at her friend’s joking chide, and Nabiki managed to laugh a little at the two of them.

“Actually here to shop, Yuki,” Ranma said. “I need to replace the leathers I got, and the employee discount is gonna help with that.”

Yuki looked surprised, “What happened to the last set?”

“Um…” Ranma drew a blank as to what to say. She couldn’t tell the older girl the truth, that they had been destroyed in a demonic firefight that had almost killed her. It was only Nabiki’s quick thinking that saved her.

“I bite,” the brown haired girl said with a grin.

Yuki blinked, and Ranma turned as red as her hair as what Nabiki said registered. Ranma gave an embarrassed laugh and pushed Nabiki towards the back of the store leaving Yuki to continue blinking at the couple.

Once in the leather section, Ranma released Nabiki and gave a long sigh, “Why did you tell her something like that? I thought I was going to die out there.”

“Sorry, sorry,” Nabiki laughed, “I couldn’t help it. You wanted to tell her the truth?”

“No,” Ranma moaned, “I just wish you had picked a less…provocative cover story. Yuki is never going to let me hear the end of this when I work with her next. Now I’ll have to explain how I got you worked up enough to chew through leather.”

That stopped Ranma for a moment, and had to blush again at the image that came into her mind. Nabiki instantly picked up on the image through their link and felt her nipples harden and mound moisten at the idea of being driven that deeply into pleasure.

Ranma shook herself out of the trance like state and looked at the racks around her. Snapping her fingers in front of Nabiki’s lust filled eyes to direct her attention back to the here and now.

“Now then,” Ranma said, forcing down a catch in her voice as Nabiki’s desire filled her demonic senses. “If I’m going to pick out something new, we need to get to it.” Moving quickly through the racks, knowing from setting up the displays in the first place where everything was, Ranma eyed a number of selections carefully. She had considered a few of them before, and now was the opportunity to pick one out that she knew would get the attention of her lovers, and anyone she would fight in it.

“Hay, Nabiki,” she said, “Can you go grab a new set of boots and gloves for me? I’ll be in the dressing room.”

Nabiki easily replied, “Sure.” But when she turned, she only saw a flash of a red pigtail as Ranma dashed into the close by stall area. Smirking at her sometimes girlfriend’s impulsive nature, Nabiki selected a pair of black elbow length gloves and a new pair of knee high, high heel boots to replace the ones Ranma had burned through.

Stepping up to the stall where she sensed Ranma changing, she attempted to open the door, only to find it locked.

“What gives,” she asked through the door.

Ranma answered in a sing song voice, “You have to wait for the surprise.” She did hold one bare arm up over the door and beckoned, and Nabiki sighed with a smile on her face as she handed the accessories over. She then took a seat across from the door and waited.

It had been three months, and here she was in the same chair, in the same store, and Ranma had black leather in a changing room again. She thought she would be ready for whatever stepped through the stall door.

Boy was she wrong.

The light tap of heels let Nabiki know that Ranma had finished changing. She also heard Yuki coming into the changing area, most likely to see the newest look of her friend and co-worker. Nabiki had to smile at that since it was Yuki who was there for, and had been instrumental in, the assembly of Ranma’s first succubus fighting outfit.

The door opened, and Nabiki shivered.

“So,” Ranma asked; her voice low and husky, “What do you think?”

The outfit consisted of the boots, gloves, and a silver ring that circled her navel with three black leather straps coming off of it. One strap covered each of her breasts, widening enough to provide a modicum of support, and then thinning out again and going behind her neck to meet up. The third went down between her legs, and as the redhead turned in place Nabiki saw that it thinned as well and split into a pair of strings that went over Ranma’s curved hips and tied off at the ring in the front.

“Maybe I’ll give gay another shot,” Yuki said in a hoarse whisper.

“Glad I’m already bi,” Nabiki confirmed as she felt a light spasm pass down her spine, ending in her suddenly very hot loins.

Ranma handed a set of tags over to Yuki and told her, “Ring this up, and I’ll be right out.”

“Sure…Sure,” the flustered clerk answered, and then wandered off to the register.

As soon as Yuki was out of sight, Nabiki was on her feet, lips locked onto Ranma as she began to feel up the demon girl. The redhead moaned into the kiss as she felt Nabiki’s hands squeeze her breasts, and she brought one of her own, leather clad hands up and slid it beneath her lover’s blouse. The Tendo girl shivered as the leather bound appendage glided up her stomach and rested between her own breasts, and gasped when a sudden heat began to emanate from the hand, and her bonding mark that signified she was Ranma’s property.

Suddenly, Ranma ended the kiss, a teasing smile on her face as she gently pushed Nabiki away. Nabiki pouted, and Ranma had to laugh.

“Don’t worry, love,” Ranma told her. The redhead’s voice was low and sensual as she cupped Nabiki’s face. “I know just how to scratch that itch. And I’m oh so very hungry.”

With that she ducked back into the changing room and left Nabiki swooning back into the chair, her face and loins hot with anticipation. In moments Ranma had come back out, once more in her casual sundress holding boots and gloves under one arm. Nabiki blinked when she realized that Ranma was still wearing the main portion of her new outfit, but the redhead silenced her forthcoming inquiry with a finger to the lips and a mischievous smile.

At the register, Yuki checked them out, and Nabiki saw that the girl was still a little flushed from Ranma’s new ensemble. In the back of her mind she could almost feel the older girl shifting her legs behind the counter, trying to fight back a sudden itch that came from between her legs. Through her link she could also sense Ranma feeling the heat coming off Yuki. Between what her extra senses picked up, and her own lust towards the redhead demoness next to her, Nabiki found herself breaking into a warm sweat in anticipation of what she believed was soon to come.

As they left the store, Nabiki noticed Ranma sigh deeply and asked, “Problem, lover girl?”

“No,” answered the slightly shorter girl, “It’s just that Yuki is a good friend, and I get a little uncomfortable when she looks at me like that, or Kasumi, Kodachi, or anyone else for that matter. They look at me, and I feel their heat, and it makes me want to…you know…”

Ranma trailed off, and Nabiki knew that even after all that Ranma had been through; she was still worried about her nature. In addition to that, Nabiki sensed that Ranma didn’t want to hurt her as well.

She asked, “Is it the sex, or do you feel like you’re betraying Shampoo and I when you feel like that?”

Ranma winced, “A little.” There was a pause, and the redhead continued, “I know you two have talked about this, and talked to me about it. I know that you both have accepted what I am, and that I get a little…peckish every now and then. But I still…”

“Do you plan on leaving us,” Nabiki interrupted to ask, “or dump us for some other girl, or girls?”

“No! Of course not,” Ranma shouted. “I love you.”

“Then no matter what happens, I’ll always love you,” Nabiki said calmly.

Ranma’s actions were less calm as she jumped up, wrapping her arms around Nabiki and giving her a desperate kiss. Nabiki felt Ranma’s hug tighten, and the demoness shake lightly as Ranma let her emotions pour out through their contact. Even if they were drawing the attention of the few remaining shoppers out at this hour, Nabiki didn’t care as she continued to hold a shivering Ranma in her loving embrace.

Finally, Ranma collected herself and let go save for holding Nabiki’s hands. She took a deep breath and managed to get herself under control, giving the Tendo girl a wide, thankful smile.

The smile began to turn impish, and the redhead once more began to move, this time pulling Nabiki along towards Furinkan High. They stealthily entered the campus, hopping the fence easily, and made their way to the side of the building. Nabiki was about to ask Ranma what she was up to, but the succubus silenced her again and pulled her in close.

The rush of air that accompanied the emergence of Ranma’s wings was Nabiki’s only warning as they suddenly took flight and after only a few seconds touched down on the roof of the three story building.

Nabiki shot a sly smile at Ranma and asked, “What do you have in mind you little minx?”

Ranma said nothing and shrugged her shoulders, letting her sundress pool to the rooftop as she pulled her gloves and boots out of her shopping bag.

“I’m taking you flying again,” was all Ranma whispered as her eyes faded to the deeper blue that showed she was allowing more of her demon side to come forth. With that, Nabiki felt the demoness’ powers wash over her and she found herself quickly disrobing, clothes neatly folded and telekinetically deposited in Ranma’s empty shopping bag. She allowed herself to be drawn into the redhead’s arms, and the two of them shared a deep kiss, exploring each other’s mouths.

Nabiki felt Ranma’s legs tense, ready for take off, and used her willpower to grab a small bundle from her purse on the rooftop. Keeping it hidden behind her back, she allowed Ranma to carry her aloft on strong wings as they flew out over the city.

Gaining altitude quickly, Ranma took them to the point in the sky where she had once shown Nabiki the wonder of the night. The lights above and below once more cast the illusion of a sea of stars. But the two girls were not of a mind to take in the sight. Instead they only had eyes for each other as Nabiki fell into Ranma’s glowing blue orbs, and Ranma felt herself warm as Nabiki’s brown eyes pierced into her soul.

As they twisted in the night sky, their lips came together once more and Nabiki opened her soul to her bonded lover. The kiss seemed not to be enough as Nabiki felt Ranma’s leather covered hands began to run up and down her sides.

It took her a moment, but she suddenly realized that Ranma wasn’t holding her and she was still airborne. Breaking the kiss, Nabiki looked at her lover and saw the demoness’ wide smile.

“I’m reinforcing your power,” Ranma answered her unasked question. “I’m sending a trickle of power through our bond and anchoring your telekinesis on me.”

“I can fly,” Nabiki said softly, joy bubbling up in her voice. “You help me, but…Ever since you took me up the first time I’ve wanted to do this.” She let herself drift away from Ranma for a moment, dancing in mid air. Swooping back in she gave Ranma a glomp that would make Shampoo stand up and applaud. “Thank you.”

Ranma smiled and kissed her again and tasted her excitement from flying, and her arousal. Unable to restrain herself, Ranma’s hand slid across Nabiki’s soft skin, caressing her breasts with the expert touch of a sex demon. When her lover moaned into the kiss, Ranma took this as a sign that Nabiki was interested in what Ranma had in mind.

Quickly the redhead slid one hand downward, finding Nabiki had the same idea as one of the Tendo girl’s legs wrapped around her, and one hand slid under the leather strap over Ranma’s right breast while the other tugged lightly at the strap running between the demon girl’s legs.

The girls began to pant lightly as fingers lightly brushed sensitive nipples and swollen lips. With their limps intertwined, the two drifted in the night, barely holding back primal instinct that demanded attention.

Nabiki broke their kiss as she slid her fingers along Ranma’s slit and spoke softly, “I was wondering if you’d like to try something new since we’re up here.”

“Sure,” was Ranma’s only reply, her voice was filled with wanton lust.

Nabiki slowly drew out the bundle she had psychically carried on their flight and let it open in mid air revealing something Ranma took a moment to recognize. It was shaped slightly different then the last one she had encountered, and appeared to be longer with a more symmetrical configuration.

At Ranma’s questioning glance Nabiki told her, “Double ended dildo. Shampoo picked it up for us when I told her about our first experiment with a similar rubber rod. Want to give it a try?”

Ranma was about to refuse, but remembered how the false phallus had felt as it penetrated her, filling her canal in a very pleasurable way. Collecting herself, Ranma reached out and took hold of the object and took a long look at it, then guided one bulbous end down between Nabiki’s legs.

Drawing the tip back and forth along her lover’s damp entrance, Ranma made sure that it was slick enough to be readily accepted into the intimate embrace of Nabiki’s hot insides. Finally with a slow push, Ranma invaded Nabiki’s tunnel, causing the brunette to squirm wildly against her, nipples rubbing against each other as the two girls hovered in mid air.

Once it was all the way in Nabiki took a hold of it and moved forward to guide the second phallic end between Ranma’s legs, coating the exposed tip with Ranma’s own essence. Then Nabiki took a firm grip on the end and slid forward further as the head of the dildo pressed into Ranma’s womanhood and slowly entered the redhead.

Ranma’s head rolled back as she once more felt the filling sensation, her legs shifting further apart to welcome the invader. After a long thrust, it was done and the toy was buried deeply into both girls. Nabiki’s moist brown pubic hair brushing against Ranma’s dripping red tuft as they shivered in lustful manors against each other.

Twisting in open air, Ranma and Nabiki shifted positions, each wrapping one leg around the other and pressing their bodies closer together, their breasts squished together as they moaned loudly at the shifting penetration within them. Soon they found themselves comfortable again, and embraced as both their sets of lips came together in moist kisses.

As Nabiki’s tongue flashed into her mouth, Ranma moved her hips forward, driving the dildo deeper into both of them as her lover gasped and pushed back. Quickly animal instinct took over and they fell into a rhythm of pushing and accepting, their insides drawing the rubber cock deep inside them.

Nether lips slid across each other and clits brushed as the toy slid in and out of each of them. With an animal growl, Ranma began bucking against Nabiki harder, driving both ends deep inside them at a faster rate.

For Nabiki it was the best of both worlds as she let herself be filled, pussy stretching to accept the driven phallus, and the pair of soft mound topped by hard nubs pressed into her own caused her skin to tingle.

For Ranma, it had devolved into a wild driving need that burned across her entire body, from toes to wingtips. She felt as if she was on fire, and every time the dildo slammed back into her the fire grew, searing away any lingering tiredness or ache. For the demoness it was simply the most powerful feeling she had ever experienced.

Ranma felt a shudder pass from her loins, through her wing roots and explode into her head as she came hard in a powerful orgasm that ripped a scream from her very soul.

Ranma’s head rolled back again, and she cried out, “NABIKI!”

At that moment, Nabiki’s bond mark burned with white hot intensity as hellfire shot for it between her legs. The burst of energy lit up every erogenous zone on her body at once and as her vision turned white she heard herself cry out.

“RANMA!”

The climax was powerful, and the two teens shot up further into the night sky as they spasmodically twisted against each other, bodies craving every millimeter of contact. The heat they were both throwing off made them glow in the night sky, and even if they were only aware of it in the back of their minds, the eruption of their bonding sprayed out below them as they spun in the sky.

Even with the molten fire running through them, they both knew it wasn’t enough. Ranma’s demon instinct drove through the white hot intensity of orgasm and the redhead once more began bucking wildly against Nabiki, driving the twin ended toy in a piston fashion into herself and her lover.

Nabiki could only gasp as Ranma’s frenzy blasted into her already blazing nerves. Pleasure on pleasure built, and she felt herself once more burst open, her love of Ranma physically manifesting as a surge of juice from her sex.

This triggered another cry from the redhead as she fed off Nabiki’s pleasure. The succubus’ body sang as Ranma suddenly felt a well of something burn inside her.

And for a brief moment there was perfect silence and stillness.

The stillness was broken by two synchronized cries of release as Ranma and Nabiki held on to each other tightly. The shudders of climactic bliss tore across their bodies as they breathed heavily, gasping for air as their senses lit on fire.

In the city below, Shampoo held on tightly to the sheets of the bed she now shared with her lovers as her bond mark burned brightly in the darkened apartment. The power flooding through her link with Ranma and Nabiki drove her over the edge at the same time as the demoness and psychic. Her hip thrust into the air as wave on wave of pleasure ran through her, and as she came down from her own lust induced high she lightly fingered herself, savoring the sensations.

A few blocks away, Alexis and Despair shuddered as they felt the backlash of Ranma’s coupling. The sisters smiled lightly at each other as they felt the warmth of a nearby succubus in the thralls of heat.

In the air, Ranma and Nabiki cold only desperately hold on to each other as the tsunami of pleasure slowly began to fade. As they regained their breath they leaned into each other as Ranma slowly let them descend, gliding back to the school roof where the night’s lovemaking had begun.

As they touched down their wobbly legs failed to support them and the two girls collapsed to their knees. This was followed by a wet pop as the rubber that connected them was released by their clenched tunnels and both girls moaned at the empty sensation that it left.

Panting heavily as she wiped sweat from her brow, Nabiki kissed Ranma’s neck and asked, “Had a little repressed need there, lover girl?”

Ranma let out a chuckle, then a laugh. She laughed long and hard at the sensation of happiness that filled her life now. She had friends, lovers, and family. Less then half a year ago she had thought that she would have none of these things and could only look forward to a lifetime of abuse in the name of training. Now her life was her own, and with it came joy like none the redhead had felt before.

And so she held on to Nabiki, laughing with all her heart.

A simple joy called life.


The End


Endnote: For over a year I worked on this story, and I have to tell you it was very rewarding to me. Not only was I able to give something enjoyable to my own redhead lover, but judging by reviews that this story has received many Ranma fans out there found this a good read as well. I thank my readers, and reviewers, especially those that have stuck with me for the last year and change (you know who you are, you wonderful little otaku). I also apologize for the many long and painful bouts of writers block and L.A.S. (Lazy Ass Syndrome) I’ve gotten while writing this. Now for the good news…THERE WILL BE MORE! I’m going to give Mercury 2.0 my full attention for a while, and then I’m jumping right back on this beast. Here are a few hints of what is to come: Ukyo, duh. Nabiki finds a mentor to help her with her growing power. And Enema makes a new bid for power. So until next time…LOVE AND PEACE!!!

Editor’s Note: Like my love, I have enjoyed reading this story for the last year. I really am enjoying this story and thank all the supporting fans who really like the story too. I can’t wait to hear more and hope that you can’t either. Enjoy reading!