Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Ranma/Knights of the Old Republic ❯ The Force awakens ( Prologue )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Ranma 1/2 - Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2
 
< >: Thoughts
 
Disclaimer: I have no ownership of anything from Ranma, nor do I own anything from LucasArts, Bioware, and Obsidian Entertainment. I am borrowing them for this story so no lawyers please.
 
Prologue
 
The Force awakens…
 
Author's notes: This is my first Ranma fanfiction so I hope this will be enough. Like it, not like it, be honest and send me your comments.
 
******
 
The void of hyperspace was the only thing being seen by the man in the cockpit of small cargo/smuggler vessel. The cockpit had a full set of the equipment…consoles, communication systems for the whole ship, security systems and cameras, navigational computer and astrogation chart and more. The Ebon Hawk was by far a slightly older mode than others like it as it flew the colours of the Republic, but it was well made, though still a heap of junk to others who flew sleeker and deadlier ships in Known Space and the Republic. But to the man inside the cockpit, the Ebon Hawk and him had a history that no amount of credits could ever hope to replace.
 
Revan Sunfire looked in the streaks of light as he logged in another set of coordinates to a solar system in the Unknown Regions. The ship had many masters before him, before he took the ship from it's owner at the time, a crime lord by the name of Davik Kang on Taris, now it had two masters…him and his former General, friend and confidant, the Jedi Exile or Jesse Harvern in real life. Jesse had found him badly wounded but alive in one of the planets…avoiding the Sith and their agents at every turn…and he was still alive, and was very much whole again. Both of them now sought to slow down and if they could…defeat the True Sith Empire…the very same Empire that fed the flames of War and sent the Mandalorians to ravage the Republic…and now they were out here to prevent them from striking the Republic after the Jedi Civil War and the shadow war that followed after it.
 
<To think I did all those horrible things…I thought I was doing the right thing, instead I nearly tore the galaxy to shreds. I hope that I can finish this for now and come back to them all.>
 
The former Hero of the Republic and Former Dark Lord of the Sith thought as he looked at a console showing him holo-images of all the close friends that he had left behind to face the threat of the True Sith. Carth Onasi, Jolee Bindo, Juhani, Canderous Ordo, Mission Vao, Zaalbar and most of all…
 
His wife Bastila Shan…now known as Jedi Knight Bastila Sunfire…
 
He then began to recall the dreams that had made him leave them all behind. The dreams and memories of what he had seen when he saw the True Sith and their power. He recalled all he had done when he joined the Sith, but never to conquer the Republic…that was never his intention, nor was it to destroy the Jedi Order, not like the Sith…but to save both. Save it from the horrors the Sith Empire…the True Sith would inflict on it while he had been in the Unknown Regions after entering the secret vaults of Sith Knowledge and power on Malachor 5…all those years ago.
 
To be the greatest hero in the known universe and to save all he held dear and loved, he did the unthinkable and became the greatest villain it had ever known or seen in it's time.
 
He had gone from being the heroic, brilliant leader of the Republic Fleet and Army from the Mandalorian Campaign into the Dark Lord of the Sith. He spread the Sith teachings and took all those loyal only to him alone, both soldier and Jedi along with Malak…and then they came back to conquer the very same worlds that they had once stepped forward to save.
 
He thought about all the worlds he had put to the chain and those that were damaged…Telos, Carth's home planet, and others that he had conquered, their populations he had used as conscripts and workers as he took the mantle of Dark Lord. Millions of lives that he had once saved were either taken as slaves, killed, or worse by those under his command. He should have stopped it then, but so much was in motion…and then Malak would at times had overstepped their plans…like he had done with Telos. If he won, then his plan of quickly conquering the Republic and leaving it mostly intact would have made the survival of the people possible, and even should he fail, the Republic would still be strong enough to survive.
 
But he was caught off guard, and captured…by his future wife no less…the very same young woman he had been infatuated with back in his days training in Dantooine. And his mind was lost and broken after Malak's betrayal when they had been ambushed. He had expected Malak to betray him due to letting the Dark Side take over him and not stick to the plan they had agreed on…but not so soon at the end of the campaign.
 
He had been healed, saved by Bastila through the Force, thus forming a Force Bond with the young Padawan… and then would have been taken to stand trial. But the situation was grim, and the Jedi Council were very reluctant to do what they did then, but they had no choice…they sealed through the Force, his memories of being the Dark Lord and gave him a new identity, that of Kurt Mastrell, a Republic recruit and then placed him under the command of Bastila while on the Republic cruiser, the Endar Spire for a mission over Taris and things went from there. He rescued Bastila with the help of Carth, Zaalbar, and Mission. Then they worked to escape on the Ebon Hawk with the support of Canderous Ordo and T3…
 
When they got back on Dantooine, it was there that he faced his past in a sense after being trained as a Jedi under Bastila's request. And finally they went on to locate the Star Forge.
 
Revan rubbed his eyes a bit as he recalled all of those memories…the only parts that didn't bring back too many sad thoughts were his flirtations with Bastila. He recalled how she got mad and blushed, he recalled also how much he enjoyed watching her. He loved her more than even he knew, more than just through their bond. And it was painful to recall what she had been through and how he saved her…
 
“Having trouble Rev?”
 
Revan looked at the entrance and found Jesse looking in concern while still wearing his Zeison Sha Armour, his lightsabers strapped to the belt and a look of concern on his face. The young man had been his best supporter when they had been on this war, he had come late, but the Jedi Weapon Master was right on time in his book to help him do as much as he could to slow down the Sith. He was Revan's best commander and field leader…but he too carried his own wounds…being the survivor of the final battle over Malachor 5. He knew that he put Jesse there, and the results had been too violent and it was a miracle that he survived where hundreds of thousands did not…Jedi, Republic, Mandalorian…all died except very few survivors…but he was the ONLY Jedi to survive the blood-bath…and that was a miracle…a very painful one and he was a reminder of what his actions had created after he became Dark Lord.
 
“Just thinking about all that had happened and what we've been through back then, namely with Malachor 5. I wish I never did that to you old friend. I was even surprised that you even bothered to come after me since I…”
 
Jesse nodded. “I know…but I survived and that is all that matters. Besides, if it hadn't been for…my wound in the Force I would have never stopped Darth Nihilus from wiping out Telos.”
 
Revan nodded as he knew hat Jesse had been sentenced and exiled, despite his attempts to make the Council see that what they had done saved billions of lives during the Mandalorian Wars. He didn't like the results of the Council's decisions to exile Jesse, but he saw that his former friend had been given time to reflect on his own actions and allow him to re-evaluate his plans for the future. Jesse also told him about the fates of his close friends since he had last seen them.
 
Carth was now Admiral and followed the orders he had left behind when he left. Him being leader of most of the Republic Fleet. While his son Dustil was both a Jedi and an officer in the Republic Intel Divisions. The two still had some issues, namely the events that led to Dustil being recruited by the Sith and Morgana's death from the Sith bombardment. Revan never forgot that in some ways he was responsible for the loss of Carth's family, his obsession for revenge, Dustil's anger at supposedly being abandoned, Carth's distrust for others. He hoped that his rescue of Dustil from the Sith on Korriban and his rejection to the Dark Side had been enough to finally make Carth trust again…and thankfully it did. He knew that Carth would follow his orders with the same loyalty as he showed the Republic, and that was what he respected the most out of his old friend.
 
Canderous had taken then reins of being Mandalore and was busy rebuilding the clans as he requested of him. He knew that it must be really depressing and annoying for the gruff Mandalorian veteran warrior and merc to be left behind, and he KNEW that he was going to get a heap full of questions followed by cursing from Canderous. But he expected that from his gruff friend and ally. The new Mandalore had gathered most of his scattered people and found even more, much to Revan's relief, namely since through the Force, he had seen the results if the Mandalorians were not united, and he knew that by doing so, the Mandalorians would live on in many years to come…hard to believe that the Republic would have to rely on the former enemy to survive, but that was the Force for you.
 
Juhani had gone back to the world she had been born from, but never grew up in. His Cathar friend had surpassed her Dark Side and she was stronger now. After the titanic clash between the Republic and the Sith on the Ratakan system where the Star Forge had been located, she made her way back to the war ravaged planet of her birth, and to her amazement found that underneath the planet were nearly forgotten shelters that housed pockets of her people who survived the Mandalorian purge, she had done so after the fall of the Dantooine Academy and now was the leader of the restoration of Cathar, after making peace with herself, Xor's death and that of her parents, the Cathar Jedi was more than ready to deal with the situation.
 
Jolee was now part of the Jedi Order once more though he didn't act like most Jedi at the time and he never did anyway, Revan didn't like the idea of the cantankerous old man becoming even more cryptic than he already was, but he liked that in the old Jedi who was like a father or brother figure to him in his days before recovering his memories and afterwards. It was him after all that convinced him how to save Bastila after all…and get them hitched. Master Vandar was the one who sponsored Jolee back to the Jedi Order and the decision as a very sound one. Though he still had reservations, he had in some ways made peace with Nayama's fall to the Dark Side, his inability to stop her and her death. He had gone back to Kashyyyk to help the Wookiees and along with him were two companions.
 
Mission was still hanging out with Zaalbar but was taken in by Carth who decided to help keep the teen Twi'lek out of trouble, plus her skills had made Carth sure that she would be better off helping out people than stealing. He knew that on Taris, she did it to survive, but now she could use them for another purpose. She was too young be a spy, but she became part of the support staff, it seemed that she had developed an affection for Dustil, and the two were getting closer, much to his surprise and that of Carth as well. Mission had been instrumental for their escape from the Leviathan due to her skills and thus Carth was not totally against the idea of her and his son being close anyway.
 
Zaalbar was the new chieftain of his village after the death of his father. Revan recalled his Wookiee friend and was happy that he was able to repay Zaalbar for all he had done by helping him regain his place in the village, saving his father, and defeating his fallen brother in combat and finally forcing Czerka to leave the planet and never return. After the battle on the Star Forge the Wookiee warrior/scout returned home a hero and was busy with much to do to make sure no Wookiee of his world were ever taken as slaves ever again.
 
Bastila…she had been promoted as Jedi Knight and was busy training Younglings, back at the newly reconstructed Jedi Enclave and that was due to her being more at home in the fertile planet than anywhere else, even Coruscant, where the main Jedi Temple was located. She was among the few of the Jedi left alive after the shadow assassins who were trained by the three Sith Lords left alive had hunted down many of them, along with Darth Nihilus killing most of the members of the last Jedi Enclave on Katarr. He wanted to see her again…
 
<It's been seven years since I have seen her. I hope that after this, then everything will be over and I can come back home.>
 
******
 
Jesse too was in deep thought as he recalled his own comrades…those he too had left behind back at the Republic to locate Revan and help him battle the Sith Empire.
 
Bao-Dur had taken the time to return to Telos and continue with the restoration project there. After helping to defend Citadel Station from the Sith attack nearly two years before, which resulted in the Death of Darth Nihilus by his hands, and the final death of Malachor 5, the Iridonian Engineer and Jedi Guardian who was his strongest supporter both in the Mandalorian Wars and the last Shadow War was now at peace, defeating his desire for revenge against the Mandalorians and moving on to use his skills to help both the Republic and the rebuilding Jedi Order. He knew that Bao-Dur would become their best maker of technology and weaponry in the years to come and that was something he looked forward to.
 
Visas Marr, the former servant of Darth Nihilus went to her ravaged world of Katarr as he had asked her to do before leaving for the Unknown Regions, to `see' what she was meant to see all those years ago after being taken by her now deceased Sith Lord Master. Jesse recalled that she had been once sent to find him, subdue him and take him to Darth Nihilus so the Sith Lord could feed freely upon his essence and the Force, but he defeated her and spared her, allowing her to work with the crew…much to the distrust of both Kreia and the Handmaiden, she became a good ally and friend…plus her race's ability to see through the Force had been more than helpful on one occasion. She had strong affections for him, just as the Handmaiden did, but more so because she was like him in a way and she vowed to shield him with her life from those who would seek to harm him. She proved the true when she fought beside him and Mandalore with her former Master on the Ravager when the Sith Lord came to attack Telos. After that battle he asked her to help with the restoration of the Republic and the Jedi, along with rebuilding her home-planet and her people…she agreed and stayed behind to do jus as he had asked of her.
 
Mira, the former Mandalorian, and former Bounty Hunter, who became a close friend and ally in his journeys. She had been recruited by Jedi master Zez-Kai Ell to keep an eye on him when he and the others came looking for the Jedi Master on Nar Shaddaa, she had spent time watching him help others and disrupting the Exchange…much to her surprise. Long ago, she had been an orphan taken in by the Mandalorians and grew up in their squad, learning the methods on how to use weapons, different munitions, explosive ordinance, combat, and survival. When the war went badly for them they had recruited her to fight, and fight she did. After the final defeat of the Mandalorians over Malachor 5 and the lose of her family in the clans, she was among the survivors and made her way to settle in Nar Shaddaa, any orphan in her age and her looks would have been easy prey, but she used her earned talents as a Mandalorian with her uncanny ability to track down people and became the best bounty hunter in the Smuggler's Moon. Her skills, code of honour when it involved her bounties, and her sense of tracking made many allies…but just as many enemies, one was the Wookiee Bounty hunter Hanharr…more a predator, slaver, and murderer, the Wookiee considered her as not much of a challenge but relished the idea of breaking her, when he was hired to kill Mira by one of her rivals. The hunt went badly for the Wookiee since his ambush worked against him and he was wounded by his own mines after Mira bypassed them, being familiar with the mines, By all rights, Mira should have killed Hanharr, but she felt pity and sympathy for him and let him live. But doing so made Hanharr mad, more so than he already was and he vowed to kill her. Until the arrival of him and his crew on Nar Shaddaa to find the Jedi Master.
 
After aiding in his rescue from Goto, head of the Exchange on Nar Shaddaa after he went after Visquis…he gained the aid of GO-TO a droid made by the crime lord to ac as he liaison, he discovered her past and learned that she was Force Sensitive. After gaining her trust, Mira agreed to listen to the Force, though she was very much a person who didn't believe in the ways of the Jedi. She however was finally able to tap into the Force and asked Jesse to train her so that she could finally make peace with herself and fight for what she needed to protect when the time came. Jesse agreed and trained her had a Jedi Sentinel. She and the others aided in the escape from Malachor 5, after she spared Hanharr again, already showing her skill and resolve as a Jedi, and when they came back to the Republic to heal their wounds…he asked her to help locate others who were Force Sensitive and help replenish the Jedi and aid in rebuilding the Republic, in that regard, she agreed to his request.
 
Atton, his first companion after Kreia, he met the scoundrel on Peragus. Though they had some initial problems, both men became fast friends, despite the fact that Atton was uncomfortable in the presence of Jedi, and this was the reason that he suspected that Atton had something to hide. He found out how true he was when it was revealed by some who knew Atton on Nar Shaddaa and by revelation by the man himself. He had been a Republic soldier, who fought in the Mandalorian Wars under Revan, and like those who followed Revan, Atton too became a Sith warrior…more to the point he had been trained in Revan's elite Sith Assassin squads to capture or kill Jedi.
 
He did his job well…so well that even the Jedi on his side didn't know what to make of him. He loved to finally make Jedi suffer for their arrogance…but that all changed when he was found by a Jedi Healer, a female human who's name was forgotten. She convinced Atton that the reason he was so good was that he was himself gifted with the Force himself, and Revan did something horrible and brutal to Jedi…to break them and make them his own, and those who were able to use the Force, men and women just like him were found under his command, they too would be taken and broken, Atton knew that to be true since many of his fellow soldiers disappeared, but he went to kill the woman, inflicting pain on her in all levels, and when he thought she couldn't take anymore, she awakened his tie to the Force and Atton now felt what it was like for Jedi…for those who were tuned to Force to die.
 
He was enraged and killed her…but he saw what the Jedi felt when they died and that made him turn his back forever on the war and walk away from the Sith, the Jedi, and the galaxy, and everyone…until he met Jesse on Peragus.
 
Jesse honestly was angry and wanted to beat up Atton for his actions, but instead understood what it was like, the desperation of the troops and their dislike for the Jedi who stayed away and didn't come to their aid. He forgave Atton and that was when Atton asked if he could train him since he made a pledge to protect him when the time came to it. Jesse agreed and trained Atton and the scoundrel and assassin became one of the field commanders in Dxun on the Onderonian Civil War. He stayed behind as he requested to help in the restoration of the Republic and the Jedi Order.
 
Atris was back to being the historian, she had been freed from the Dark Side and vowed never to walk that path again, long before, they had been close friends and he was an adopted student of the older woman in his younger days, it could have been more, hadn't the Mandalorian Wars started and he went out to fight. She fell into despair and hatred and in the end she became a Sith, so it fell to Jesse to save her and that he did after a vicious duel and saving her from the wrath of the Sith holocrons in her possession. Both had made peace and she strived to teach the new generation of the dangers of the Dark Side of the Force.
 
Then his thoughts went to Brianna…the Handmaiden. In truth the first time he had seen her she glowed with a beauty that was obvious due to her appearance, and he was smitten in a way. They had fallen in love during the time she had been part of his crew and it was a painful thing having to leave her just as Revan left Bastila. Unlike the two however, he had been arguing with her on the day he left. She wanted him to stay and help with the restoration effort, but he refused, saying that as long as the True Sith remained to harm the Republic, then all their efforts would be for nothing. After several hours of their discussion, she tearfully agreed to let him go…but not before asking to stay with her, for as long as he could and to come back alive and safe. It as then that they had their love reach the next level and that made him swear to come back for the sake of not just the Republic and his friends, but for her as well. No he hoped that this mission will soon be over and they could come back to their homes and live for once.
 
They had gathered large amounts of records concerning the operations of the True Sith Empire, their numbers, their military structure, the planets they had taken and what had they been planning since the end of the Great Hyperspace War. Both Jedi had done their part and gained many allies, liberated slaves and prisoners and established resistance cells and outposts on the worlds they had helped. But like all military leaders, they knew they needed soldiers, ships, Jedi and allies to defeat the True Sith. Once they were able to finish their last sweep o the system in question, they would return home to the Republic and give their reports.
 
They both turned as they heard the sounds of foot-steps, but these hardly belonged to anything living as the rust red colour of the droid's frame came into view. The droid looked like a protocol droid, but both Jedi knew better, no droid would have cortosis alloy frame and armour, along with shields, weapon mounts, hidden compartments for concealed weapons…and carrying a high powered Charric blaster rifle. This droid was an assassin droid, made by none other than Revan when he was still Dark Lord of the Sith.
 
“Statement: Masters, we are now arriving at the planet that has been determined by our trash compactor on wheels to be habitable by meat bags, we have locked in the coordinates to the module, the trash compactor also requested that we prepare for landing.”
 
The droid apparently was itching for a fight as it moved it's rifle with joyful movements, like a sociopath on a rage to hunt.
 
A loud series in indignant bleeps and whistles can out as T3 went over and argued with the taller droid HK-47 by name, once it had gotten out from the astrogation and security room of the Ebon Hawk. Apparently from the astromech droid's tones when it beeped and whistled…it hardly found HK-47's description to be amusing at all.
 
“Agitated Answer: Oh do shut up you trash can on wheels and get ready for landing! We have much to do and I am quite eager to finally get the chance to introduce my Charric rifle to any meat-bags today.”
 
Both Jedi sighed as the two droids went on their usual triad of arguing with one another. Jesse then faced Revan and gave him a serious look.
 
“What in the name of the Force possessed you to build HK anyway Rev?”
 
“Well, he's a fine piece of work, plus he does handle certain jobs well, doesn't he?”
 
“Forget I asked.”
 
The Ebon Hawk now began to reach the upper atmosphere of the planet Earth, they were now ready to do what they came here to do, scan for any sign of the Sith Empire and when they were done, make their way to the Republic and rest, then plan their next move.
 
******
 
The Force however had other plans as a young child was being trained one more time…
 
******
 
In Earth…
 
“NO!!!! I WON'T GO IN THERE AGAIN!!!”
 
A six year old boy cried out as he struggled violently to escape from the bond that held him, namely the ropes of fish sausage and oil. The sounds of the cats that had not yet eaten sent fear and terror in the boy as he struggled desperately to escape…but it seemed that he was about to endure another training session of the dreaded Cat Fist.
 
“YOU WILL!!! ARRE YOU A GIRL OR A MAN?!?! NOW GET IN THEIR AND LEARN THE CAT FIST THIS TIME!!!”
 
Genma Saotome shouted as he finally sent his son Ranma Saotome into the pit and covered it with a heavier lid made of wood and metal. Ranma had gained greater strength but had this weak fear of cats and Genma planned to overcome that by training the boy constantly in the Cat Fist, but there was more and Genma intended to use every option to make Ranma a superior fighter.
 
Genma had heard that the Cat Fist was the ultimate Fighting Style and resolved for Ranma to master it, those who failed were nothing but weaklings and his son would win where they failed! He would be a true man among men and the Pledge to Unite Schools would finally be completed and he will retire to a life of luxury. To improve the training, he had starved the cats well beyond the prescribed time, hoping to speed up the process.
 
He praised himself for the insight and genius and took out a bottle of wine he had pilfered and drank it to celebrate his coming victory, and once the Cat Fist was mastered, then it was time to go to Jusenkyo in China!
 
Little did he realize that his son would awaken a part of him that he was only faintly aware of before…and that at this very moment a pair of Jedi now walked the surface of the land and were mingling in with the people, not far from where he was.
 
******
 
In the pit…
 
Ranma screamed in fear and pain as all he saw in the darkness was the red eyes of the felines as hunger took over them and they attacked the boy, aiming for the fish sausages and in their frenzy had bitten and clawed the boy, that resulted in Ranma bleeding as the claws and teeth ripped through the cloth as the cats' hunger drove them in desperation to be fed, along with the stench…but with the addition of the smell and taste of warm blood, that drove the cats into an even greater frenzy as they attacked both the boy and the food.
 
He wanted to see his mother, he wanted to see his friend Ucchan…he wanted to leave all this behind…this pain!!!
 
“AAAAAAUUUUGGGGHHHH!!!!”
 
Ranma finally managed to free himself and fight off the cats, but his efforts fed feral rage and hunger in the animals as they attacked him.
 
Ever since the spikes in his abilities, though small and infrequent, his father had driven him on and on, the boy knew that his so called training games were now nothing more than acts of thievery as he had read a book on good behaviour for children on one accidentally theft and saw that he was doing something totally against the law. Genma considered the book as a nuisance to his training and burned it, Ranma also knew that he had no choice in order to survive, while being with his father, they only lived on the bare necessities and had to do a lot to survive. He ate barely the needed dietary allowance and nutrition for children his age and therefore had a weaker body immune system and his growth had stunted a bit, but Genma's reasoning was that it would harden his stomach, that however didn't stop Genma from eating better than his son at times. He learned to use his ki to heal his wounds, and some of his newly heightened senses to help survive, but his father merely used his increasing abilities for his own ends, stealing food, clothing, supplies and whatnot….but now…something was happening to him.
 
His fear and terror…began to well up inside of him, along with all the pain from his wounds as he fought back while trying to escape. He found to his ever growing fear that the lid was far heavier then before and he as trapped. The feeling of claws and teeth ripped into him once more as the cats went on the offensive as pain and fear hit the boy at full power and it was nearly driving him mad. The cats continued their attacks…and then he felt something surge inside of him nearly overwhelming him in some ways as he was about to scream…
 
“AAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!”
 
******
 
In town…
 
Revan and Jesse were busy blending into the number of people hat were in the section town they were in. The Ebon Hawk was only a few hours away from them and they had already covered it in camouflage tarp while leaving HK and T3 to secure the ship while they went to do recon work, they had discarded their armour, and lightsabers and wore more simplistic clothes to fit into the rest of the population of the town they were in. Revan removing his Qel Droma robes, and Jesse taking away his Zeison Sha armour. They were garbed in leather jackets, shirts, pants and boots, thus giving them the look of foreigners to the Japanese people. The women, both older and younger didn't seem to mind at all as they gave the two Jedi interested looks
 
They saw that this world was very much far behind than the other worlds they had seen, the still used old Iron Age technology, they however were concerned only with finding the Sith worked on what they normally did and worked on using their skills at persuasion and the Force to find their answers…but at that exact moment, they felt something…a very strong shiver.
 
Both Jedi looked at one another and knew quickly what they had just felt was…
 
A disturbance in the Force…a VERY strong disturbance..
 
It was then that they and the rest of the people saw a flying lid along with a scream that would have cause blood to go cold with the intense feelings that were in it. But for the two Jedi there was something more than just feelings in the scream, they sensed that the Force was powering the scream.
 
It was a Force Scream, a technique that used the Force to amplify sound waves and make them lethal with enough mastery. Jesse knew that for a fact since he used it on more than one occasion.
 
Both Jedi nodded and decided to go and track the disturbance in the Force to determine if it was indeed a Sith.
 
******
 
Later at a nearby park…
 
Ranma ran at high speed past buildings and ripping through walls, totally consumed by the Cat Fist and his mind regressed into a feral state as he moved, he attacked several things he perceived as threats and it was a lucky thing that most of the people were not too close and had kept away so leaving the feral boy alone. Some were not as lucky as they ran away wounded and injured. The smell of his blood drove the boy on to escape, the aura of a cat had taken over him. Genma was not aware of the severe mental and psychological trauma Ranma had endured when he had been exposed to the Cat Fist, but doing it six times had finally driven Ranma over the edge. The energy that surged in him made him very aware of his surrounding, but then it spiked as he turned and spotted to men.
 
One had shoulder length brown hair and green eyes, from what the boy could see and the other had deep blonde hair and deep blue, foreigners from the look of them, they were all well formed, tall, and very strong looking, telling the boy had he been in his normal state, that they were very strong individuals, he also sensed something about them…like a haze or aura that radiated power, but was calm and serene, the kind one would feel in the presence of friends, They were dressed in those commercials he had seen and seemed to be people one could trust. But he was still in the grip of the Cat Fist and considered them as enemies while in is regressed state and the haze of bloodlust in his eyes.
 
Revan and Jesse were shocked at what they had seen, they had expected a Sith, but as they tracked the presence, they sensed a wild and feral presence but with human distinction, though deeply contained and repressed. Something also told them that the boy's Force aura had been brutally awakened. The boy was covered in filth, refuse, and blood, his blood…the stench on him was horrible and sickening, plus the wounds were like those done by hungry and enraged animals, and the refuse was near such wounds, and could result in poisoning to the blood stream. And his eyes showed that he had just been subjected to such an inhuman torture, so much that his mind had suffered intense mental and psychological trauma and the boy had regressed at a high level. They at first thought that he was a victim of a Sith exercise, as there were traces of the Dark Side in him, but that came from fear and panic.
 
The boy rushed out with a feral cry and tried to rip into the two disguised Jedi like a predator aiming for a meal. The two Jedi however managed to catch him in mid-air before he could attack with Force Whirlwind. The boy roared fiercely in a blood thirsty and deep seated raged toned and tried to attack with his fingers curled like claws. The two then used the Force to calm down the boy and sooth his violent rage and confusion. Ranma wondered why he felt sleepy and before he knew it he was now asleep. The Jedi then approached him carefully, not minding the smell of the boy as they used the Force to heal some of the wounds and neutralize the possibility of him being poisoned, they then gently probed his mind careful not to hurt him and find out what happened and who was responsible for doing such a horrific thing to a young boy.
 
What the two saw made them disgusted and horrified. Though not in the same calibre as the Sith, the two Jedi were angered that such a heavy burden was placed on such a young child…and what the child had been through. They wasted little time and began to heal the wounds even further and then used the Force to get water from a nearby pool to finally clean the boy of the blood, dirt, grim and refuse. Once they were done they also began to treat and suppress at least some of the damage done to the mind of the child. They felt that it would take time for the boy to counter his fear of cats, but that was far more preferable than letting the pain fester.
 
That was when they sensed a certain fat man coming their way.
 
Genma was surprised at the kind of damage Ranma could do and intended to find a way to harness it. The power was something else, but as he came he spotted both Jedi, he then thought that two foreigners were going to take Ranma from him and when that happened, the Pledge would be for nothing and his dream of the life of luxury would disappear…not to mention what Nodoka would do if her son was not with him.
 
“What are you doing to my son?!” The fat man said as he was about to attack both Revan and Jesse in the style of Anything Goes, confident that he could beat the two and reclaim his son, he had done it before.
 
Revan and Jesse however had seen enough in Ranma's mind to know Genma and with powerful commanding tones, both Jedi spoke, directing the Force at Genma Saotome.
 
“This boy is NOT your son.”
 
******
 
To be continued…
 
******
 
This is shorter than most of my works due to the fact that this is my first ever Ranma project to date, so you'll have to forgive the shortness of the work.
 
This story takes place in the time of Knights of the Old Republic and as such is set four thousand years before the six movies of Star Wars, thus don't expect to see any characters in the time of the Galactic Empire, in this time frame the Jedi Order are near to extinction after the Mandalorian Wars and the Jedi Civil War, and it slowly rebuilding.
 
The True Sith have not yet struck, but that certain doesn't mean that they won't soon launch an attack on the Republic, which was the reason Revan left in the first place, and Jesse went after him once he had gained the knowledge from Kreia.
 
Ranma will now have a role to play in the galaxy at large as he has awakened to the Force buried deep inside of him and it's power is indeed growing within.
 
How will Nodoka take it? Will she allow Revan and Jesse to take her son back to the Republic to be trained as a Jedi?
 
Will Revan and Jesse take Ranma with them to train him? Or will they merely severe Ranma's connection to the Force to prevent him being used by the Sith Empire and by those who would take advantage of him while on Earth?
 
But the big question is…What will Genma do now that Ranma is no longer with him? What will he do now that Ranma is no longer with him?
 
The couple setup for this story is as yet undecided as new and old faces are introduced into the story, both from the Star Wars universe, namely the different humans and near humans that will be present in the worlds that Ranma will be sent to…if he chooses to take up being a Jedi.
 
But destiny also had a different path for Ranma…that of the Sith and the Dark Side of the Force. Which path will it be?
 
Find out in Chapter 1…
 
******
 
KOTOR Terms.
 
(This is a special bit that will explain certain terms, objects, items, technology and more… so that those who may not be entirely familiar with Knights of the Old Republic will be able to know the meaning.)
 
Force Whirlwind - This technique is used by Jedi to restrain opponents and attackers through the use of the Force manipulate the air currents lift, and to spin their targets, thus effectively restraining them. This is a variation of Force Push and thus is a valued addiction to the Jedi's skills with utilizing the Force. The Sith are also knowledgeable with the technique since like Force Push, Force Whirlwind is considered a Universal Power in the tier of all Force Powers…thus it is part of either Jedi or Sith technique trees and is used in the game as well.
 
Zeison Sha - The Zeison Sha are an order of Force Sensitives who are respected, and recognized due to their survival skills and resourcefulness in battle. The order resides in the planet Yanibar, in the Outer Rim. Since the planet is a harsh and unforgiving planet, the members of the Zeison Sha use the Force to survive effectively in the planet. They all stressed independence, and survival, along with assistance to all those in need.
 
The lower rank in the Order was the Initiate for the ones who are new to the Zeison Sha, while Warrior is the highest title of any Zeison Sha due to the Warriors being the best in the use of telekinetic Force Powers.
 
The hallmark of the Zeison Sha is the use of the telekinetic powers of the Force and thus they can perform skills with such great power and minimal effort, such as levitating massive objects, knocking down waves of opponents or event o crush them with the power and will of the Force. Their signature weapon is the discblade, a circular bladed weapon similar to the chakram that they can throw with lethal accuracy and they can recall it back to the hand through the Force, even more so since the discblade is imbued with the Force, further improving the already impressive weapon, the Zeison Sha Order takes itself further by the virtue that they can use telekinesis for defensive purposes such as lifting stones to block blaster fire and even create a physical shield made out of Force energy.
 
The last trait of the Zeison Sha is that unlike the Jedi in the time, they were able to wear special light armour that was made to allow the Force to be utilized. All armour types were known to restrict a large portion of the Force and it's powers, so the Zeison Sha made modifications to the armour named after them, which can allow them or any Force Adept to use the Force while being better protected though with a slight decrease in movement capacity.
 
******
 
Reviews and Comments please!