Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Spring of Drowned Vampire Girl ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Prologue of Vampire 1/2
 
“Welcome to Jusenkyo Springs, Honored customers.”
 
The guide from Jusenkyo knew that these two, father and son martial artists and from Japan would be like the rest of the visitors to the Springs of Sorrow. They won't listen and they'll get cursed.
 
The two were ignoring his warnings and jumping and fighting all over the springs, bouncing from bamboo shoot to bamboo shoot. There were over a hundred springs scattered through the training ground, each one with its own unique curse. Most of them were harmless, as far as curses went, but a few actually dangerous. They were fenced off to prevent their curses from afflicting anybody.
 
The two were coming dangerously close to one of those springs, but were so wrapped up in their own battle that this little detail went unnoticed. Soon enough, the older of the two was hit by a lucky shot and went flying into a pool. The guide let out a relieved yell.
 
“You fall in spring of drowned panda, tragic legend of panda who drown long time ago, now whoever fall into spring take body of panda.”
 
“What was that?” the young man yelled at the guide.
 
The guide didn't have time to answer when a panda shot out of the spring that his father had just fell into. The panda landed on a shoot, balanced itself into a pose for attack in a remarkably human pose. The young man was to stunned to react when the animal attacked using the same martial arts that his father had used before falling into the water. The boy was sent through the wooden fence and into the spring with a definite splash.
 
“Oh no!” The guide was frantically making his way to the boy, weaving through the springs as only one intimately familiar with them could. It took him only a few seconds, and he knew that speed was of the essence.
 
The boy fell into the spring, but didn't feel immediately different. It wasn't until he broke the surface and into daylight that he was engulfed in pain. He cried out at the intensity of it, he started to panic and try to get out of the water. It was the only thing that he could think of that was causing it.
 
The guide was there when the boy broke the surface of the water and started to scream and thrash for the side of the spring. Grabbing the special supplies that were set within the fence of this special spring, the guide quickly scooped up the figure in the water before wrapping it up in the heavy blanket that had been setting by the pool. The figure stilled as soon as it was out of the sun's light.
 
“Oh, customer, you very unfortunate. You fall in spring of drowned vampire girl. Tragic tale of vampire girl who drown her 1500 years ago. Don't worry though, hot water turn you back, but cold water give this body back.” The guide knew that the now girl wasn't hearing him. No other pool came with an owner's manual, but this one had, so great was it's curse.
 
Calmly walking back to his house on the edge of the springs while carrying the wrapped figure, the guide could see the confusion on the new panda's face while it was trying to grasp just what had happened and where it's son was.
 
“Come with me honored customer, I will explain everything to you once there.”
 
Meanwhile, on a cluff hanging over the pools of sorrow, a young man wearing a bandana was looking over the poos as if searching for something. So intent was his concentration that he didn't notice the shifting of the rocks until it was too late and he was suddenly standing on falling rock.
 
“Damn you Ranm(Splash)”
 
 
 
Author's notes:
 
This is my story of an Alternate Universe centered around Ranma 1/2 and fused with Vampire the Requiem by White Wolf. While I am basing the basic plot and the main characters on those in Ranma, I am not going to be following the storyline or arc. In other words, Akane doesn't get Ranma.
 
I've decided to run with the new Requiem version of the Vampire Game instead of the older Masquerade rules because of novelty and I haven't seen it done yet. I hope that you enjoy where I take the story.