Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Tables Turned ❯ Ranma ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Tables Turned
A fanfic by Tsukino Kage Spectre set in "Ranma One Half" by Rumiko Takahashi with cameos from various other series belonging to their respective owners.

***

Prologue - Ranma

***

"Ranma no baka!"
If you don't know who that is, then obviously: a) you've been living in some remote location of the world; b) you're an outta-this-world, honest-to-goodness alien; or c) an antisocial terrorist who doesn't have any purpose in life but to destroy what other people like.
Now, back to our regularly scheduled fanfic.
Yes, it was another typical day at the Tendo Dojo (a class-H hazard, quarantine--that means if you have any wits about you, you'll avoid it like the black death). Or was it? Let us examine the evidence and see. Akane Tendo had once again managed to find some fault in her unfortunate fiance, and as usual, had pulled out mallet-sama and used it to give said iinazuke, one Ranma Saotome, more frequent flyer miles. It was actually funny to watch the first few times, now it just gets a sigh from the inhabitants of the one place on the planet Earth that can match Eerie, Indiana in sheer oddness.
To understand the events, of the last, oh, five minutes give or take a few, let us go back to the beginning of the day.
Ranma was that day woken up like any other school day--a bucket of ice cold water. Glaring hatefully at the girl with the black hair worn short, who was wearing a smug look and packing a personality only a demon or an idiot would love, he, now she, attempted to open her mouth to protest but was immediately cut off.
"Baka!" said Akane, once more getting angry. If only Ranma could read her thoughts, she would know just how much Akane enjoyed making her look like a fool, all to justify the violent one's enormous ego and calm her insecurities. If only she knew how much Akane reveled in making her/his life hell.
If only Ranma knew just how truly evil she is.
But she did not, so she simply looked at Akane, knowing that if she failed to give her enough attention, she'll take it as an insult and send her into orbit.
Again.
Experience is, after all, the best teacher. And Ranma Saotome has always had a talent for learning quickly.
"Get up," Akane growled at her. "It's time for school."
Without a word, Ranma rose and headed for the bath. She really should have remembered though, the other part of her morning routine.
"Yaaahhh!"
Splash!
That is the sound made by a sometimes cute, curvaceous, red headed martial artist when she is picked up unexpectedly from behind by a giant panda while sulking, and then thrown out an open window into a koi pond at 6 a.m. in the morning.
"Grr," growled said red head. "Get down here old man, so I can kick you to the moon!"
"You will show me respect boy!" Genma Saotome, retarded old panda man extraordinaire, retorted. "Or should I say, girl!"
And thus the battle was joined, culminating in another humiliating defeat for the old reprobate, his fifty third one in just as many days. At this point, it was virtually impossible for Genma to ever win a fair fight with his son and sometimes daughter.
That's why he cheats.
No, not really. He'd have cheated anyway. Not that it would've helped, for ever since Ranma had fought Herb, he had become a truly awesome force of physical might. The various battles afterwards, culminating in the Saffron incident and the failed wedding of two weeks prior only made the gap between father and son that much larger, both in their art, and their lives beside of it.
The 'sparring match' was, as usual, followed by Ranma getting a hot bath and everyone off to the breakfast table for their morning meal. There Ranma did not manage to get into another argument with Akane, or get fleeced by Nabiki (the middle Tendo sister and Ferengi wannabe) a truly rare occurrence.
That should have clued in anyone with half a brain that this was not going to be a normal day in the life of the greatest martial artist of the millennium. But then, what is normal for him?
Many would be surprised to know that Ranma was one of those people. After all, he's nothing but a dumb jock right?
Yes, I know, this is blatant foreshadowing, but what the hell. I really can't think of anything better to write.
Unable to shake the feeling of paranoia, yet unwilling to be the one to break the peace, Ranma simply continued on with his breakfast, countering his unworthy parental unit's attempt to steal the food literally out of his mouth (as well as his plate, his bowl, and his chopsticks) until his fiancee finish her own meal and roughly grabbed him, once more complaining of his table manners (or lack thereof). Then she proceeded to berate him for taking too long with his morning rituals and making them late as she dragged him by his pigtail braid (TM, patent pending) out the door at a velocity only three quarters from her top speed.
On the way to school, he had managed not to get splashed by the Lady of the Ladle, who threw out the water onto the sidewalk every time jack that Ranma passes in front of her.
Ranma got another chill up his spine. To truly understand why, one must look at the situation from the feelings a defending soldier must have gotten at such places as the Alamo, Britain, Thermopylae, and other sites of famous sieges. The enemy surrounds you, your comrades are slowly dwindling as you get killed off by lucky shots; nobody knows whose number will be next; the food, water and ammo are slowly but surely being spent without being replenished; no one is sure if a message to allied forces has been sent, and if so, whether they can come to your rescue, if they will ever bother to at all, or if they do, whether they will be on time.
In a word, Ranma is a creature without hope. Each change brings with it more troubles to handle, when he's barely juggling what he already has on his hands. At times, it seems that the weight of the world is threatening to crush him under it's burden (in fact, he has carried that burden on occasion).
So young, already so cynical. Part of his troubles can be ascribed to the fact that he is Japanese. In their highly structured and disciplined society where everyone is expected to be a conforming drone, he is more than the nail that sticks up, he's the one in pink neon colors with a spotlight on it.
The Japanese too are quite proud. And being a so called 'man among men', Ranma lives up to this fact in the extreme. Pride is the core of his being, or so it would seem to the uninformed.
If only they knew the truth, a truth which Ranma keeps even from himself.
Also, in Japan, 'honor thy father and thy mother' is an integral part of their national psyche. Never mind that he's a completely honorless fatass who would pimp off his own children. Never mind that he's a completely pathetic coward who should never be allowed to raise a child, since he will and has screwed up everything that a parent should do. Never mind that she's so fucked up in her morals that she abandons you to your fate and expects you to grow up to be the most lecherous being in the universe, or she'll chop your head off after she made you slit your belly. He's the father, she's the mother, he's the head of the family, and she's his shadow. They will be obeyed, even if it kills you.
So long as it doesn't kill them, that is. That, ladies and gentlemen, is a classic case of hypocrisy.
As they enter the school yard, Ranma was able to breathe a small sigh of relief as at least another morning part of his daily routine was unchanged: Tatewaki Kuno.
Ever since they first met, the two have rubbed each other the wrong way, and frankly, their relationship got worse without getting better. Kuno, being predictable as ever, stuck to the routine, shouting death threats and vengeance, proclaiming his greatness while denouncing his opponent as a 'demonic sorcerer'; and all this as he rushed forward in a frontal assault.
Ranma, being the forgiving sap that he is, just did what he did everytime they met this way: Wham bam boom! Lights out!
Kuno, as usual, was left unconscious in the open, where Sasuke, his ninja servant, could easily find him to take to a medic.
Thankful that the day seems to?be proceeding normally, Ranma once more turned to the doors of Furinkan High school on made his way to his classroom.
That was when he got slammed to the ground from behind by a bicycle. Riding said vehicle, was none other than Xian Pu, a beautiful Chinese girl with long purple hair from the Nieuchieju village, the Asian answer to Europe's Amazon nation uf ancient Greece. Unlike their more famous counterparts though, the Nieuchieju, or Joketsuzoku as they are also known, are a thriving, if isolated culture.
Their success can be attributed to their ruthlessness. To them, all people from outside their village are beneath them on the evolutionary chain, deserving not to be recognized as people, but as slaves or slaves-to-be. They don't really exist as living, thinking beings, but as puppets to be manipulated at whim or need. They don't care if they hurt someone so long as they get what they want, even if it means completely destroying their lives, disregarding their wants and needs, and pointing the bird at the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
May God help whoever gets their attention, because they're going to need it.
Ranma is one such person. Ever since his first encounter with the curvaceous, stacked maniac he, then a she, had been chased all across the Chinese countryside from her village in the Bayankala mountains to the Sea of China because he had beaten her in a fight. According to their village laws, any outsider who defeats a warrior of the same gender must be hunted down and killed, while anyone of the opposite sex was to be wed to whoever they defeated.
If seen from the Nieuchieju viewpoint, there is a certain logic, no matter how warped, to what at first would seem to be silliness. They want to be stronger than everything and everyone on the planet, believing that everyone else will destroy them if they don't enslave or destroy them first. They believe that it is their destiny to eventually dominate the world, and that they are just biding their time until they can build their empire. To ensure that they always have the strongest fighters, they must, therefore, kill off the competition, or ensure that their wills are broken as the strong among them pass on these traits to offspring under the control of the Joketsuzoku.
To quote whoever wrote that episode of 'Star Trek Voyager' as said by Captain Kathryn Janeway: "You can justify anything with logic, that's it's strength, and it's flaw."
"Nihao Airen!" Xian Pu warmly greeted Ranma, sounding suspiciously like a Succubus hungering to consume a soul. In truth, Ranma would have been safer with the Succubus.
Ranma mumbled a reply, but since he had his face buried into the ground, he was unable to get anything coherent across.
"Xian Pu made too too delicious Ramen for Airen!"
"Raaanmaaa!" screamed the one woman feminist group. "Stop flirting with that bimbo!"
He wasn't, of course, but he couldn't really tell her that even if his mouth wasn't sucking dirt, since she had never listened to his explanations on such matters anyway.
"Violent girl stay away! Ranma Xian Pu airen!"
Ranma likely would have protested the statement if he was able, which he was not.
"Ranma! How dare you flirt with my Xian Pu!"
This new player was Mu Tsu, who had just arrived on the scene, an all too familiar occurrence to the pigtailed youth. Being the idiot that he is, Mu Tsu was hopelessly in love with Xian Pu, and was extremely jealous of everyone and everything that even showed some in interest in her, and especially vice versa.
"Stupid Mu Tsu go away!" As this statement may suggest, Xian Pu did not share his feelings, and she expressed her point far more eloquently by whipping a pair of bonbori out of nowhere and promptly flattening the offensive Chinese youth, in a manner reminiscent of someone stepping on a roach.
"Stay away from my Ranchan you hussies!" screamed a new voice. No need to guess who this is though, since the Baker's peel and bandolier of spatulas would give her away in an instant.
Yup, Ukyo Kuonji had just arrived and began a Triple Threat match with Xian Pu and Akane.
For the sake of those not in the know, Ukyo was a childhood friend of Ranma's from Kyoto when they were both six years old. At the time though, Ranma had thought she was a he, since Ukyo had the dubious ability to look like a bishonen boy when dressed up as such. Genma Soatome, in his forever quest to avoid hard work and doing what's right, made a deal with Ukyo's father to engage the two children, with the Yattai from which the Kuonjis owe their livelihood to as a dowry. The 'Dark Horse' then tricked the 'Wild Horse' into believing that the yattai was a gift as they made off into the night with a crying Ukyo hot their heels with the dowry, leaving the Kuonji family destitute. Ukyo's father, feeling dishonored, forced his daughter to renounce her femininity and live as a boy and to seek vengeance on the Saotomes. As usual in Ranma's life, this means him, not his old man, and when Ukyo showed up, this is exactly what happened. However, when he managed to explain the truth to Ukyo, she gave up on vengeance, and decided to get him to marry her. That, and because he called her cute.
Back in the present, Ranma finally managed to pick himself up, dust off, and decided he might as well get to class before he becomes late. That is, of course the perfect cue for yet another of the maniacs in and around the area to appear.
"Ranma! How dare you cheat on Akane!"
The lost boy, Ryoga Hibiki, pig of pigs, bane of walls and floors, and all around clueless asshole, had finally made his way back to Nerima from his unscheduled trip to God-only-knows-where. As usual in his hate-filled heart, he blamed Ranma for everything wrong in his life, and being yet another idiot who thought he was in love with one of the girls in Ranma's life (Akane, in this case), did everything he could to make the pigtailed one miserable.
Sighing in frustration, Ranma met his challenge by once again kicking him away while calling him P-chan, to which the berserker responded by shouting back that he shouldn't call him by that name.
To understand this bizarre relationship, one needs to look back by a few years to Ranma's days in Junior High. There, he beat Hibiki to the lunch counter everytime to snag the last bread of the day. Was it his fault that the lost boy was constantly too lost to be able to effectively get any food at that establishment? Whatever the case, Ryoga believed so, and still does. He therefore challenged the martial artist to a duel, to be fought at the empty lot behind his house. Three days later, Ranma, while waiting for his opponent to show his face, was bushwhacked by his old man and dragged away to China. A day later, Ryoga finally arrives to find an empty lot without a soul in sight. Vowing vengeance for being stood up by the "coward" (even though HE was the one who was FOUR days late for a duel behind HIS OWN HOUSE!), Ryoga set out to more or less follow the Saotomes, for once actually succeeding only to find himself at Jusenkyo after the pair had been cursed, and Ranma was chasing his father all across the valley. Genma, in an effort to get away from his enraged offspring (a still debatable point, as Ranma fervently hopes) pushed the lost boy into one of the springs, as Ranma, unable to stop in time, or even really see what was in her way, made contact with the tethering maniac, causing him to fall into a pool, specifically, the spring of drowned pig.
Bad enough that Ryoga found himself bereft of most of his mass, and helpless without his hands and opposable thumbs, but Genma had to make things worse.
Again.
In this case, he fished the piglet out of the spring and got the Jusenkyo guide to try to cook him. Naturally, Ryoga didn't take well to this at all, but was fortunate to come into contact with the boiling water in the cooking pot, transforming back to his normal (if such a term could apply to him) self.
But now, with hate even more entrenched into his heart, he set out on a campaign to utterly destroy Ranma, pulling out all the stops along the way. When he reached the Tendo house that first time, he endeared himself to Akane in both forms, using his animal mode to get close to her as her pet P-chan, thus ensuring that he was in a position to utterly destroy their relationship.
Which is exactly what he did at every opportunity. And Akane, being as completely blind to reality and self-absorbed as she is, could never take the hint, no matter how many times it was dropped, that her pet and Ryoga were the same being.
Hmm, how many times did I say destroy in Ryoga's description anyway? Well, I suppose it's the one word that can truly capture his personality so completely.
It was this in fact, that he was now attempting to do to Ranma, when Kodachi Kuno, sister to the aforementioned Tatewaki Kuno, literally dropped in on him and put a bunch of black roses to his face. If he had any sense, he would have remembered not to breathe in, but then, he never did have much sense in the first place.
Kodachi was yet another unwanted suitor for Ranma's affections, one he had acquired, for once, not by his father's greed, but due to her insane obsessions. Ranma had rescued her from a fall off the Tendo roof once when she had come to bushwhack Akane before a martial arts gymnastics match. Ever since then, she had become a continuous thorn on his side, and today was proving to be no exception.
"Ranma-sama!" said Kodachi. Then continuing in a sultry voice, "let us leave these peasants and go somewhere private."
"Like hell!" that was, of course, another of the girls after Ranma, in this case Ukyo, given the rough language. A glance behind showed that Akane and Xian Pu had also stopped fighting to counter the new threat. At leas, that was the case for Xian Pu, Akane simply blamed Ranma, as usual.
"Sweeto!" with a splash of water, Ranma again became a she and was glomped by Happosai, the perverted master of Anything Goes Martial Arts.
"Get off me you freak!" screamed the redhead as she gave a good solid punch to Happi's noggin to knock him off. "What the hell are you doing here anyway? Don't you usually come around the girl's gym period?"
"The early worm gets the panty you know," replied the ancient lecher. "No, that doesn't sound right..."
Ranma gritted her teeth and gave a hissing sound. With a cry, she launched two Moko Takabisha, her standard Ki blast, at Happosai. The pervert simply dodged both only to fall victim to a swift flying front kick from Ranma's slippered right foot. Happosai rataliated quickly with his Happodaikirin, blasting the entire area around Ranma for a 3.5 foot radius, leaving a singed, and very, very pissed off redhead.
It was at about that time that the principal decided to show up. With a gleeful chuckle, he got out a pair of barber's shears and tried to sneak up on the pigtailed girl. By some circumstance, it was at this time that Kuno decided to wake up. Seeing his deranged parent about to mutilate his 'beloved', he immediately arose with a cry and attacked, leaving a dustcloud as he squared off with his old man, shear to bokken.
To recap: Mu Tsu, still out cold. Ryoga, paralyzed. Akane, Xian Pu, Kodachi and Ukyo, still fighting. Ranma and Happi, duking it out.
Feeling slightly distracted from her battle, Ranma spied Ku Lon, Xian's Great-possibly-multiple-times-grandmother looking at the fight with interest from a tree in the school yard with a smile on her face, before she disappeared.
Then Hinako Ninomiya showed up. With a cry about delinquents, she drained every one on the field of their energy, amazingly growing to her adult form like some youma from 'Bishojo Senshi Sailormoon'. All except for one, of course.
After all, Akane never takes any lumps right?
With a frown, Hinako directed some boys she saw in the balcony to come down and take some of the people to the infirmary of their classes. Then she indicated for Akane to pick up Ranma.
"Why do I have to carry the baka?" grumbled Akane, though it was low enough not to be heard by Hinako. "You better thank me for this you baka!"
"Uncute tomboy," murmured Ranma, clearly out of it otherwise she would not have been so foolish as to actually say that in front of Akane in such a weakened state. Actually, maybe she would. That pride of hers always did make her do some dumb things.
"Ranma no Baka!" Air Akane, first class express trip to the wild blue yonder.

***

Unknown to Ranma, Ku Lon was not just the only watcher of his morning's activity. Indeed, this newcomer was likely the reason for the alarm bells going off in his head all morning.
Pitch blackness is seen all over the place, occasional patches are thicker than others, the only light is given off by a crystal globe (think of the viewing globe in the first three seasons of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers... which were all I managed to see of the series anyway, including some episodes of Zeo up to the point where King Mondo returns after getting whacked by the Rangers) near which stands a, well, being might not be the correct term.
The creature had a cloudy black undefined shape for a body, but there was a spot on top at about six feet off the ground that was somewhat rounded, with burning twin crimson lights giving the appearance of eyes. They, in fact, narrowed slightly at the sight on the glow, and a flash of white filled out underneath the rubies, giving the thought of teeth showing in a smile. Something on top of the 'head' moved like the cloth of a hood as the creature drew it's, well, face for lack of a better term, and laughed. It was not a pleasant laugh, it was in fact more disturbing than Jinnai's, Naga's and Kodachi's laughs put together. If Iori Yagami had heard that laugh, he'd be insanely jealous since his is hardly as good. Kyo Kusanagi would have simply peed his pants and Ryu Hoshi might have considered fainting.
Ken Masters certainly would have passed out.
"Yesss," hissed the creature, it's voice gravelly and low, as if he was some mammal attempting to sound like a reptile. "He is the one. He can aid me in fulfilling my quest."
"Come to me, young one," said the dark entity. "Come to me, and together, we will both fulfill our destiny! Bwahahahahahaha!(1)"

***

(1) I took this part of the speech from a line by Mammoth Mogul in the Knuckles comics by Archie. I think it was the seventh issue, but I can't be sure since it's been a while since I read it.

***

Back to Ranma, her exhausted, strength sapped form was about to fall into a fountain in the Ginza, when she was suddenly surrounded by a dark light and promptly vanished.
The dark creature looked at the beatiful redhead before it, and thought carefully about how best to make it's offer before releasing the dark energy. Coming to a decision, it gave off another dark flash and in it's place stood a man in his late twenties, short blond hair raked to the left side, with bright, almost burning blue eyes, about six feet in height, with a gymnast's physique. Summoning a mirror, the former entity-appearing-to-be-pure-darkness, checked his appearance and gave a delighted chuckle.
"Perfect," said what was now a 'he' with a soft, almost light voice. "How fitting that I should use HIS(2) image. The old rascal was quite the bishonen rogue in looks."
With a wave of his hand, the energy around the redhead was released, but strangely enough, it was a MALE Ranma who appeared.

***

(2) It will be revealed eventually who this is. Until then, just be patient, and let the suspense build up. Note the emphasis the 'dark guy' put on the word. This will be significant.

***

Groggily, Ranma made his way to his feet from a position on his back. Then , when both of his feet touched the ground and he sat up, the realization dawned on him that he couldn't feel WHAT he was sitting on, but his feet definitely felt solid ground underneath. Looking down, he was amazed to find that he was sitting on air, with his feet touching a floor seamingly made of pure darkness. It in fact, seemed to coil around his slippers like mists. He put his right hand below the seat of his pants, feeling empty space yet somehow he was being supported up by that space. Getting up, he turned around 360 degrees to see pure darkness all around, yet curiously, he could see clearly into it. Looking down, he could also see the rest of his body as though in full daylight, yet there was no source for such light in this place, wherever it was.
"Saotome Ranma I presume?" queried a voice from behind Ranma. Wondering how someone could have snuck up on him like that, Ranma turned around to find himself confronted by the former-dark-figure-turn-bishonen, who had a confident smirk on his face.
"Who wants to know?" asked Ranma warily, while assessing the other man as a potential threat. While this may seem paranoid to some people, one has to remember that this is Ranma, the guy that always gets attacked for the stupidest reasons. It's obvious that he's survived the warzone this long because of such caution. In all that while, he thought about the fact that he couldn't get an accurate reading of this man. It was as though he wasn't all there, so to speak. Like only part of him existed in normal space. If he only knew how right on the mark that assumption was. What ever the case with him, one thing was sure to Ranma, this person had the feel of something very, VERY powerful.
"I am known by many names, in many languages, but for the sake of your conveinience, you may call me by the word, Chaos," answered the entity
"Well Chaos, what is it you want from me?" queried Ranma.
"What makes you think that?" asked Chaos with a smile.
"Because everybody and their dog always seems to have a bone to pick with me for something someone else, usually my Pop did to them," answered Ranma. "Plus, you wouldn't have taken me here without some reason. Which makes me ask, where are we anyway?"
"We are in a realm outside normal spacetime," replied Chaos. "As such the rules of the normal dimensional universe, known also as the Einsteinian universe have no meaning here."
"I noticed," interjected Ranma. "When I first awoke, it seemed as though I was sitting on air."
"In a sense you were," Chaos said. "But you have no need to concern yourself of this place. The fact is that I don't intend for us both to stay here for long."
While conversing with Ranma, part of Chaos was having an internal debate. The fact that he could maintain such a state of multiple concentrations of thought spoke of a complex mind beyond normal humans had. Currently, they were thinking of the arrogance of this mortal to think that he was so important. 'The worse part is,' thought Chaos. 'That may actually be true.'
"Alright," replied Ranma, momentarily satisfied. "You didn't answer my other question though. What do you want from me?"
"I have a proposition for you, in which we could both benefit immensely," answered the bishonen. "First though, answer me truthfully, would you, given the chance, want to see justice done on your tormentors? To have the power to take control of your life from them and ensure that they got what they deserved?"
Ranma thought about that and indeed that was exactly what he wanted. Against his tormentors he could always hold his own, yet he knew that thought he won every battle, he is fighting a losing war and is helpless to change the overall situation. But he was still untrusting of this man, so all he said was a simple whispered yes.
"I can offer you a means of making these statements into reality. It is in fact ready now," Chaos said. "I also know of your Jusenkyo curse. I can offer you a means of being cured of this, also this very moment."
That perked up Ranma's head quickly, but he knew it sounded too good to be true. So he said, "What's the catch?"
"For the latter, nothing, I could do that now, as a gift to you. For the former, I have a favor to ask of you in return."
'I knew it,' thought Ranma. Outwardly he said, "Go on."
"In a way, I too am a prisoner," said Chaos. "I lack a means of escape from this realm, and frankly, it gets boring here with nothing to do for millenia on end."
Ranma listened carefully as Chaos implied his intentions, and though of his statement of age. 'Great,' thought Ranma. 'Another troublesome old geezer. But if he's supposed to be older than Ku Lon and Happosai, he doesnt look it.'
"How did you come to be here to begin with?" asked the pigtailed youth.
"It was almost five millenia ago when I fought and lost a war against Spectre, the Lord of Shadows. He brought his armies to bear in a suprise attack upon my realm, and then banished me here after my defeat. In here, I could observe events outside of this place, but never leave it. It took most of the power I have to maintain links to survivors of my fallen kingdom over the millenia, but I have had little to do but hoard it while here."
"You're royalty?" asked Ranma.
"Yes, in a way," replied Chaos with a sheepish grin. "I was the Lord of Sedai, a kingdom existing in another universe from yours, and also from another universe ruled by the Jurai, Spectre's empire. His title came from the fact that he was known to be treacherous and ruthless, but was powerful enough that no one could hardly stop him. That's one of the things I have to ask of you Ranma, help in doing just that."
"Oh?" said the martial artist.
Though he knew that Ranma tried to hide it, the bishonen detected the excitement and pride welling up in Ranma. 'I was right' he thought gleefully, thought his outward appearance showed no reaction. 'Pride, anger, fear, and possibly desire, they're the buttons to push. I can test the last one later, but it seems apparent now that this boy has a hero complex, among other things. And I didn't even have to change anything in his reactions yet. This is all him.'
Outwardly, he continued, "Yes, Ranma. Spectre's stated on more than one occasion that his ultimate goal is to unite all of creation as one civilization, one that, naturally, will be under his rule. He attacked me because he knew that I would be a threat to him, and even if he could beat me in a fair fight, he would still be weakened considerably and thus easy prey to any others with a power level similar to our own."
Chaos felt Ranma's thoughts and saw that while he had some reservations still about his sincerity, he was taking an interest in his story. Using his powers, Chaos changed Ranma's perceptions subtly increasing his credibility.
"That is why, I ask that you become my avatar," Chaos replied. "You will weild my powers outside of this realm in my behalf. Also, I have not been idle while here. I've built up considerable amounts of power over the centuries, but I need more to effect my escape. The additional problem exist that any such disruption will have such a profound effect on the spacetime continuum that it would draw Spectre's attention for sure, and thus, I will be forced to confront him immediately after, a losing proposition given the current circumstances."
"So if I accept," said Ranma. "And bear in mind that I ain't committing to anything yet, what do I have to do?"
'Sucker!' chuckled Chaos internally.
"Simply that you thwart whatever plot he has in the works that come your way, or that I can bring to your attention. It's not likely though, that you'll end up fighting his minions all the time. Spectre is very patient, and subtlety is definitely one of his strengths. He likes to work through agents, whether willing or unwilling. A favorite trick of his is projecting, where he becomes an undetectable invader in another individual, thus sensing all that they sense,hearing their thoughts, and feeling their emotions as well without being noticed. He can also plant subtle suggestions, but the individual in question would reject them outright if it wasn't already something they considered doing anyway. In that, this skill can only reinforce a person's thoughts, not take any form of control. That catch is that it must be a like minded individual. Ergo, since he is evil, he can only do all these to individuals that are evil."
"But if that's true, how can you tell if the person you're seeing is possessed or not?" puzzled Ranma.
"One of the powers you will recieve from me is just that, the ability to detect such individuals. When you see them, you will find a crescent moon on their foreheads. If it is white, then it means that it's merely an unwilling observer. But if it's a yellow moon, then it's one of Spectre's willing minions."
"On another subject," interrupted Ranma. "You mentioned my curse."
"Yes I did," said Chaos, while thinking, 'I've got him! Hook, line, and sinker!'
"Would you like me to remove it now?" asked Chaos.
"Please," replied Ranma, almost begging. Almost. He did have pride after all.
With a smile, Chaos waved his hand, and Ranma felt a wrenching sensation in his entire body, that while unpleasant, was not entirely painful.
"Done," pronounced Chaos, when the feeling subsided. Feeling something behind him, Ranma turned around and gaped to see his female form, naked, with her hair loose and falling to the middle of her back, waving in a sudden gust of wind, suddenly gazing at him unemotionally.
"What..." started Ranma.
"This," interrupted Chaos. "Is the result of my work. A seperate body with no soul or mind of it's own. A living extention of yourself, given life only through your own lifefore, and controlled by your will. A biological puppet, for lack of a better term."
"..." Ranma continued gaping, but now he was struck by the beauty of the creature before him. Before, he knew his female side was quite hot, but it was academic since he couldn't exactly make love to himself. Now was a different story.
'I was right again,' thought Chaos. 'Definitely Narcisstic desire.' Then he splashed Ranma with cold water from out of nowhere.
"Hey!" shouted Ranma. Then he noticed that while wet, he was still a he. "I'm cured?"
"Yes," answered Chaos. "I've seperated you from the magic of the curse's transformation. You will never change again, even with another dip in Jusenkyo water, and neither will your girl form."
Then to prove his point, he summoned some hot water and splashed the girl. There was no change, but Ranma felt his little warrior stirring in his boxers at the way she looked when wet.
"Go ahead," asked Chaos. "Think in your mind what you want her to do, and she will obey with no hesitation. Technically, she is merely an extension of you, so what you feel, she will feel and vice versa."
Ranma's thoughts whirled at that, but he concentrated on giving a simple command to the girl with his mind, directing his thoughts. Like the automaton she is, the girl obeyed them, and got on her knees, lowering her head, putting her hands behind her back.
Chaos smiled at this and said, "I need your answer Ranma?"
"Yes," Ranma said without hesitation. "I'll be your avatar."
"Then receive now my power," and with that, Chaos sent a bolt of energy at Ranma that went into his being, effecting no physical change, but on the inside of his head, a very subtle change had begun, that was growing. Chaos snickered internally as he increased Ranma's desire, and lowered his inhibitions. Then he increased his ability to be dominant, and viola!
"Enjoy yourself for a bit," Chaos said to him when the transfer was done. "You have some time to spend in here, and you felt earlier yourself how you can lie down in the air. I shall take my leave of you for now, until I need call upon you again. If you wish to return to your home dimension, simply think of it, and there you will appear."
Ranma just nodded as Chaos disappeared into the nothingness, then turning to his new toy, he said, "Strip me, slowly."
"Yes master," replied the girl, much to Ranma's surprise, he didn't think that she could speak.
"No master," said the girl. "I can speak, for it is what you wished. All I am exist only for you. I am whatever you will me to be."
"What is your name?" asked Ranma.
"I have none, for I am not a person, merely an extension of yourself," she replied.
"Nevertheless, it will be confusing that way," Ranma replied. "I must have a means of refering to you. Hmm, I know! I'll call you Ranko, the alias I used to use to fool mom."
"Then I am Ranko," replied the newly named girl. "Thank you for naming me."
While the conversation was going on, she had already stripped Ranma of his clothes, and now, he was as naked as she, with a raging hard on. Ranma frowned at her for a bit, then she too, felt her juices stain her loins, but Ranma felt them as well, through his controlling link to her. Then he thought of what he wanted, and she kneeled, before him, took his hard member into her mouth, and proceeded to give him the royal treatment. When she was done, he had come into her mouth, and she swallowed it all. Then with another mental command, she lied down on her back in the air as Ranma gave her nether lips a long lick with his toungue. Wanting more reactions, he used his mind again to order her to act as any woman would under such conditions. Her moans excited him more, but she would not cum. Then, thinking about it, he ordered her to cum in his mind, and to always do so given enough stimulus. She came and he licked every drop that came out of her pussy. Then he mounted her and entered. She was so tight, and it soon became apparent why when he broke her hymen. They came together for another two times that way, before falling asleep.

***

Author's notes:

I'm sick I know. ^_^' Well, now you know why this fic is NC-17, but stay tuned, this is only the prologue. There will be more, when I can write them. Expect short parts like this to come out. This fic, though originally intended to be a oneshot, it now to be my first series, though a short one. To all those who encouraged me to continue this, my thanks. And could you please comment on any mistakes, grammatical, spelling, syntax, punctuation marks, or Ranma continuity that I may have made? I appreciate it.
And as for questions about the characters I introduced, (Two in this chapter, Chaos, and though only mentioned in passing, Spectre.) read my Spectre Saga Timeline for spoilers if you want, though that really would spoil the fic if you did.
Now to give credit where credit is due. Darc's 'Punishment' (Where Xian Pu is turned into a sex slave), Sean Gaffney's 'Complete Control' (Where Ranma is a psychic mind controller), and 'Mirror, Mirror' by an author I don't remember, though I accessed his site via Tannim's links page are the inspirations for this little bout of insanity. Specifically that I liked how they began, but somewhere in the middle, they diverged onto grounds I couldn't agree with. The last is a story of Ranma being split between the male and female bodies, but one mind.