Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Tables Turned ❯ Akane ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Tables Turned
A fanfic by Tsukino Kage Spectre set in "Ranma One Half" by Rumiko Takahashi with cameos from various other series belonging to their respective owners.

***

Chapter Two - Akane

***

Ranma awoke once more to the sensation of sexual pleasure. Ranko, smiled at him as his eyes focused on her face, while they laid down on their sides facing each other, his member still in her pussy.
"Hello master," said the redheaded sex slave. "We do not have much time left here. It has been over twenty-three hours already, and the limit is less than one hour away."
"But we have time for a quickie," and so saying, Ranko gave an impish grin to Ranma, as he felt her internal muscles squeeze him down there. She didn't move at all externally, her interior muscles simply massaged his cock gently, and he came furiously. She followed him in orgasmic bliss a split second later.
As his mental faculties came online, Ranma couldn't help but grin at his slave. It seemed, that indeed, Ranko was made just to please him. Everything she did was simply arousing.
Looking at her, he saw that she was still wearing the school uniform, but it was rumpled and stained with the evidence of their union. He gave a quick thought to both of them being immediately clean and dressed, and suddenly found that they both were so, as though they had just bathed and dressed in freshly laundered and pressed clothing.
Then he thought of being in the Tendo dojo, about an hour after school had let out for the day. In an instant, he and Ranko were both there. Then he had Ranko hide out the back, making her use the Umisen Ken to become invisible.
And just in time too, as Akane came storming up to the dojo, looking to work off some more frustrations that had built up that day. Spying the usual cause of her ire, she exploded on him instantly.
"Ranma!" growled the violent maniac(1). "Where have you been! Out doing it with your harem again."
Ranma almost laughed. For once, she was near the mark. He really did do it. There was obviously some irony there, but he managed to keep a staight face as he answered her.
"Why Akane?" said Ranma with a smirk. "Jealous?"
"Baka!" Akane screamed. "That's it, you jerk! Take this!"
She launched a haymaker at Ranma, which he easily dodged. The pattern repeated again and again as Akane went all out in earnest to hurt the pigtailed martial artist, and Ranma returned to his old habit of throwing out insults to her as he dodged.
"Give it up Akane," declared Ranma as he back flipped away to the other side of the dojo when Akane had him by the far wall. "You'll never beat me. You'll never be as good as me at martial arts. Hell, I'm better than you at just about anything. That's why you'll never defeat me."
"I can't beat you because you always cheat to win!" retorted Akane with uncontained fury.
Ranma frowned at that. No matter how many times he proved his superiority to her in every contest they had, even those that might be considered 'girly', she refused to acknowledge his victory. Always, she accused him of cheating, something his old man would have done, and thus, not a pleasant thought to him. Snarling internally, he thought savagely for a way to crack into that thick skull of hers the fact that he was indeed her superior. His pride would accept no less, not after the over ten years and hundreds of insane experiences he had to go through to get as good as he is now. Then he grinned as an idea came to him.
A portion of the old Ranma, known as the conscience, tried to stop it at the source, but was promptly crushed. Unbeknownst to him, Chaos had done more than give him power. He had also slightly altered his thinking processes unnoticed so that he would respond with more savageness and cruelty than he normally would in any given situation. And as with the example of the conscience, anything contrary to this set path was set upon by a 'kill nice and wimpy thoughts' patrol.
If he only knew what a devil's deal he had really made, but alas, he was now incapable of ever getting such knowledge.
Shelving all that aside for now, Ranma turned to Akane and issued his challenge.
"Alright Akane," said Ranma. "Tell you what. Here's what I'll do to get you to fight all out, at your best, just to prove that I can never cheat, or you lost 'cause you're not ready. We fight, right now. If I lose, and I know I won't, I get to be your slave forever, doing whatever you want. And if I win, you get to be my slave, doing exactly what I said I would if I lost. And I won't use special techniques like the Kachu Tenshin Amaguriken or the Hiryu Shoten Ha. We stick to straight conventional martial art forms and Anything Goes School Martial Arts. Do you agree?"
Akane paused for a while to think about what Ranma said, but when she got to the 'slave' part, her reaction was not altogether unexpected.
"Pervert! There's no way I'll ever obey you!"
"Why Akane? Are you scared?" chided Ranma. "Surely a great martial artist like yourself, who's much better than me will have nothing to fear. This is your perfect opportunity to prove yourself my better. Or are you afraid that you can't win? Are you truly as great as you think your are, or are you just a spoiled brat dodling around in a dojo with big dreams that'll never come true?"
The words delivered in such a mocking tone stung Akane in the area where it truly hurts, her pride. She could never accept that anyone was her superior. She had to be the best, and would bulldoze anything in her way to get what she wanted.
"Grr," snarled the youngest Tendo. "I accept your challenge! The fight begins now. Hiya!"
With that last shout, Akane launched herself at Ranma, right fist ready with a strong punch. Rather than dodging as he usually does, Ranma grabbed her hand and sidestepped, causing her to overextend and stumble forward. While still holding her with one hand, he rained blows on her with the other, again and again until her vision swam and she went limp. Letting go, he let her fall to the ground, beaten, unable even to move a hand.
"It's over Akane," said Ranma. "You lost."
"You..." slurred Akane. "...cheated."
"Huh?" blinked Ranma astonished. Surely she couldn't be this dense. This was Kuno level delusion.
"You cheated somehow!" Akane said more forcefully, her strenght coming back, though weakly. "It's the only way you could ever win!"
Ranma saw red at that. After everything she still denies his victory. Snarling, he indulged in a brief fantasy of her becoming subservient, like Ranko, and being back in Chaos' realm with both her and the redhead, as Akane, healed up and naked, gets down on her knees and begs him to forgive her for being petty, asking him to fuck her.
Unexpectedly, that was exactly what happened.
Gazing at Akane's pleading face looking up to her from her kneeling position, Ranma stared in horror and turned to the surroundings, finding himself back in the dark place, with Ranko by his left side.
"What happened?!" shouted Ranma, shocked.
"You enslaved her, that's what."
Whirling around, Ranma saw Chaos coming towards them, a neutral look on his face.
"What do you mean?!" screamed Ranma, nearly hysterical.
"Don't you remember?" replied Chaos. "I gave you the power to get back at them for what they did to you. When you thought about doing that to her, it became reality because of the power."
"You mean..."
"Yes Ranma, she is now like Ranko, except that she has a soul."
"But what about her family?" Ranma asked, calming down some, but still slightly panicked. "They'll notice her change."
"Then simply order her to act normal around them," shrugged Chaos. "In private however, and in truth, she's now your toy."
"But, how do I bring the old Akane back to normal?" queried Ranma.
"You can't," Chaos answered. "You can simulate her old personality, but in private, and in truth, she will still be your toy. What's done is done. Once she's been conditioned to this state after the bludgeoning of her will into submission, and the Pavlovian-like treatment of pleasure for obedience, she'll never be free again. She is, now and forever, your thrall, a slave who obeys your every whim."
"..." Ranma started to say something then stopped. Wasn't this exactly what he wished for? Akane, now totally subservient to his every desire, bowing and scraping to his superiority. He could make her so much nicer to him now.
Slowly, he grinned. Seeing that, Chaos decided to leave him to his fun, but gave some parting instructions.
"Ranma," said Chaos. "You can stay here for another three hours, but afterwards, you'll have to go back. You must stay out of this realm for four hours to recharge the full twenty-four hour limit. Well, have fun."
And with that, he left.
Ranma gave a little thought to what he would do to Akane now. He decided to clothed her as Ranko was, but where the colors on Ranko were blue, Akane's was black. Her tie was still red, and her underwear was changed to black silk. Her panties were also changed to a thong. Ranma made her stand up and look at him, making her go into a trance. At her blank face, Ranma proceded to instruct her in what she should do to avoid suspicion in public, while laying the rules out in private. Then he awakened her.
Akane smiled at her master, and seductively lifted her skirt up to show him her panties, stained with her juices, now flowing down her legs.
Ranma nearly came at the erotic sight, and willed his clothes away. At a mental command, Akane removed her panties, and lied down on her back on the non-existent bed. She splayed her skirt up to show him her uncovered snatch, and Ranma bent his head down to lick at her pussy. She squirmed in ecstasy, and creamed up some more pussy juice, which Ranma lapped up, then he stopped and mounted her, driving his member straight through her hymen and into as far as it could comfortably get into her. he then proceeded to hump her like the aforementioned horse and both came furiously, Akane being later by a split second.
He made her stand and order her to strip-tease, which she did so at an amazingly expert level, while Ranko sucked him off. Once Akane was naked, he ordered her to get into the sixty-nine position with Ranko, and jerked off to the sight of two girls eating each other out.
Then he made her mount him and hump like mad, causing him such tremendous pleasure.
Ranma reflected on the situation as Akane never stopped humping him, even when they both came. He thought to all the times before he had seen Akane naked. Admittedly, he was attracted to her, at least physically then. Trouble was, she was so sexually repressed that she beat on him constantly, and that turned him off her. Now that he could make her do whatever he wanted, he was enjoying himself.
A part of his conscience surfaced again, telling him that taking advantage of Akane this way was wrong, that he should restore her freedom. But Ranma argued to himself that first of all, that was impossible, as Chaos said. There was no way to restore her free will. Second, she lost the challenge, and wasn't this the penalty he stated and she agreed to in such a case?
Of course, part of him argued that this was still wrong, and that he had deliberately goaded her into that challenge, but it was promptly crushed by the darker aspects of Ranma's mind, and the building pleasure in his body.
He just couldn't argue with the pleasure.
As he came for the fifth time, he marveled at his endurance. It seemed that while he could get tired from sex, it took a lot to do so, and he recovered quickly. Such thoughts only boosted his ego more.
He then told Ranko to teach Akane the trick she did earlier using her internal muscles to squeeze him while his cock was still in her. Once Akane learned that, he had her perform on him, and he came again furiously. Giving instructions to Ranko to wake him in an hour, he fell into a quick nap, his member buried to the hilt in Akane as she fell asleep on top of him.

***

(1) Even Kasumi called her this once in the canon. I quote: "Akane is a nice girl, she's just a violent maniac."

***

Author's notes

Two chapters in two days. Yaay! At this rate, I'll finish in no time. Expect the next one to be slower though. I have a new fic idea that just wouldn't go away, so I think I'll start that one and alternately work on both of my stories.
Now some might wonder about the trend in the story. Like I stated in the way this story is rated, there will be a lot of hentai scenes involved, and the basic concept is typically degrading of human beings. This is a dark fic, so expect all the characters to be degraded one way or another.
The fight scene and challenge between Ranma and Akane was inspired by "Why Don't You Try Me For Real Sometime?" by someone named Tonbo, I think.

Next up: Nabiki and Kasumi! Mercenary girl has pushed the envelope more times than she should, and now will have to pay the price. Unfortunately, Kasumi also decided to pry where she shouldn't. What can Ranma do?