Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Tables Turned ❯ Xian Pu, Hinako, Kasumi and Akari Iterative ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Tables Turned
A fanfic by Tsukino Kage Spectre set in "Ranma One Half" by Rumiko Takahashi with cameos from various other series belonging to their respective owners.

***

Chapter Ten - Hinako, Kasumi, Akari and Xian Pu Iterative

***

Ranma awoke to Ranko's pussy massaging his member to orgasm, as he had also ordered before. He opened his eyes to gaze upon her smiling face as she bent down to kiss him. The feel of her tongue licking around his sent shivers of delight up and down his spine. Then the internal grip of her sheath on his sword of love loosened and tightened again and again as she once more tried for ecstasy.
The second coming was even better than the first. They had fun for the first half hour, and the rest of the day seemed to be going that way as well.

***

"There are still certain things we don't understand," the black cat stated to his dark-cowled companion at Mimir's well.
"Oh?" Spectre raised his left eyebrow in an arc. He made a note to thank Spock for showing him how effective that was. "Like what?"
"Like why you put Nodoka in danger to begin with," responded Tsunami.
"You have to ask?" Spectre snorted. "She's at the very least an accesory to Genma's schemes that ruined Ranma's life, if not an active participant at times. She's as guilty as the rest of them, and she deserved what she got. I used her to bring about Chaos' defeat and to get Ranma riled up against him, then left her to an ironic fate. After all, it's divine justice that she can now experience the 'man among men' she always wanted first hand.
"But..." Tsunami wasn't worried about the incest issue, which Spectre argued as non-existent on grounds of no genetic relation. She was Jurain after all, and there, incest did not exist as a crime. "Never mind, I guess you have a point."
"What about the others though?" L asked.
"The guys are definitely in hell," Toltiir answered, putting away a cellphone he got from nowhere back where it came from. "I checked with yddrasil."
"The girls..." Spectre smirked. "Well, let's just say that I can be just as much a master of half-truths as Chaos."
"Spill it!" Tsunami grabbed his cloak with both hands by the collar and shook him.
"Alright! Let go!" when Tsunami complied, Spectre adjusted his robes and continued. "The changes to their person are still there, including their need for pleasure that only Ranma can provided now, as well as the need to be submissive sluts with no will. While Kasumi and Akari were willing to begin with, and thus will slide first, the rest will quickly follow. Our boy has a permanent harem."
"VERY devious," Tsunami mewed at his ear. "I love a man who displayes intelligence."
She was saying this as she traced his hood, bringing it down.
"Oh?" Spectre smile playing the game as they left the well for their bedroom.
"Newlyweds," Toltiir groused, but then chuckled as they left.
"Go get her Onii-chan," L smiled as they disappeared.

***

The girls were in a state of shock for most of the night before that Ranma spent at home with Ranko. After the initial panic of finding themselves suddenly free once more wore off, most decided to go 'Ranma Hunting'. What they didn't know was that Spectre had planned for this, and using his own considerable psychic talents, blanketed their minds with a suggestion to go home and reflect on their time of enslavement, ensuring they would forget about looking for Ranma at his mother's house or anywhere else until his plans for them could bear fruit.
At the Tendo home later that day, three girls were in separate rooms each dealing with the incident in their own way as best they can.
Kasumi was naked in bed, rubbing her pussy silly, trying to orgasm. She couldn't help thinking of Ranma, of the pleasure that submitting to her Master would bring her. The very naughty thoughts, normally unlike her, drove her into masturbation, but would not let her come.
Contrary to popular belief, Kasumi was quite intelligent. She simply chose to see the lighter side to everything rather than worry about them. She knew why she could not come. She had to find her Master. She had to reestablish the link, to be his slave to come. It was programmed into her when he enslaved her, and now, she can never be free of it. She needed him.
Firming up her resolve, she quickly donned her harem outfit, making sure it was on right and she looked devastatingly sexy. Her juices were running continuously but it could not be helped. She found a trenchcoat she never used in the closet and put it on over the costume, quickly making her way out of the house. As Spectre intended with his blanket psychic suggestion, (carefully designed to save Ranma's life from a horde of vengeance-crazed girls, not to mention save them when it came time that they needed to relieve their urges) she instantly knew where to find her Master.

***

A similar scene was occuring for Akari Unryu at her room at the mansion. Kodachi had graciously offered both her and Asuza accomodations for the night, since she lived too far away. Asuza, on the other hand, was in a fix. When Ranma took her over, he rewrote the memories of everyone who can confirm her existence and in so doing, made it as though she legally no longer existed, if she ever existed at all.
Akari breathed deeply as she put on the floor length opaque dress she was lent over her nightie. She had to find her Master, her love. When Ranma altered her memories, he caused all the love she felt for Ryoga to be directed at him, and now, she couldn't help but fantasize about giving up her will to him, of submitting and being his slave. With the realization that it may also still be possible, she left the enormous estate riding her pet sumo pig to make her way to the Saotome house.

***

At the Nekohaten, Ku Lon was asleep, but Xian Pu was far too excited for such things as she lay in bed. She was nude, and like Kasumi, was fingering herself but unable to get relief. The memory of being a slave to Ranma was getting her too wet. She could not get to sleep with such arousal, yet could not get relief. Her thoughts returned to her Master, and though her amazonian upbringing kept telling her it was wrong, she couldn't help the pleasure of giving in.
Unable to resist anymore, she dressed in her Ranma-altered dress (no underwear), and left the restaurant for her Master's home at a dead run.

***

Hinako resigned herself to once more be having lonely nights. The short time she was enslaved had made her hungrier still for the pleasures of the flesh, which she had long been denied due to her condition.
Certainly, she could have any other man now, or so she thought, but she wanted Ranma, her Master, her savior, her hero. He was the truest 'man among men' she had ever met, and her body burned for his embrace, to be dominated by him, to obey his commands, to submit.
Frigging herself in bed brought no relief, only more arousal. It built and built, and soon, she could no longer resist the siren call of his will.
The speed with which she took off for Ranma's home would have made a race-horse envious.

***

"It has begun," Spectre smirked as he pulled the comforter up to his shoulders.
"What has dear?" groggily asked his beloved.
"Nothing my love," Spectre informed Tsunami. "Go back to sleep."
She didn't have to be told twice, snuggling closer to him for warmth as he to her, both shutting down for the night.

***

Ranma was finishing his dinner, cooked and served by Ranko, when the doorbell sounded. He ordered Ranko to get it, and she returned with Kasumi in tow. Before either could do anything, Xian Pu came running in as well.
Kasumi removed the coat she was wearing, letting it drop to the floor to reveal her VERY revealing clothes underneath, the clothes he made for her. Both girls then got on their hands and knees and begged him to enslave them again.
Ranma swallowed a glass of water down hard, as hard as his rod was now. Before he could protest, both proclaimed alternating one after another their joy at being his slave. They were still doing this when Akari also came in, having left Katsunishiki outside, and the opaque dress at the door. She saw the others, smiled and also fell to her knees beside them, all three prostrated before Ranma with pleading gazes.
Hinako arrived no more than moments later, and soon joined the others. Ranko had let them all in and sent them to Ranma.
He spent all of five minutes arguing against it, of how he had altere them, but they wouldn't hear of his denouncing himself as the villian. They wanted to be his slaves, end of story.
It wasn't like he could refuse. As Kasumi told him, "Look at us Master. You have four women who want to please and obey you. No man can resist that, let alone a 'man among men' like you."
She looked at him with puppy dog eyes as she said that, and he could feel his ego boosted by her words, as well as his heart melting at her eyes. Looking around, he saw that the other three were in a similar state. This caused his bulge to grow in his pants, and unable to resist the overwhelming lust anymore, gave in to their demand and exerted his power.
All four orgasmed as they felt their wills drain away, their links to the Master restored. They could feel his need, and no longer did they have the ability to disobey. They were so happy. Ranko orgasmed with them, at the thought of Ranma's manliness as Ranma himself came with the feel of having absolute power over such beautiful women.
They went to the bedroom at Ranma's order, as Xian Pu, Ranko, and Hinako began an erotic dance with out stripping, which Ranma wanted for later. He had Akari lie down as he entered her to the hilt, pumping again and again bringing them to orgasm. Then he had Kasumi erotically take off the bottom of her costume, having her as Akari in the same position, eliciting her to scream in pleasure.
He now laid in bed, as both competed at sucking on his cock and balls while he watched the dancers of desire. They were good, showing flashes of flesh and hiding it quickly, generating much interest, especially since their glistening cunts were visible, hypnotically flashing light off of the dripping juices. His orgasm came swiftly, and he ordered Akari to straddle his chest as he ate out her snatch, while Kasumi kept his lower head happy in her cunt. The delicious elixer of life from the girl was intoxicating. Her orgasm crashed in and so did his, causing the same in the others. By now, the dancers all had small pools of fluid beneath them, but no one cared.
Kasumi and Akari exchanged places, but Akari was only pulsing her pussy muscles as she remained still, while Kasumi had to back off to let Ranma breathe. The smell of feminine arousal was so strong. They resumed their position of pleasure, and Orgasm came swiftly.
He had Kasumi put the bikini bottom-like garment back on, then ordered her and Akari to be the new dancers as he had Xian Pu get into the bed on her hands and knees, her ass pointing straight up and Hinako kneel to the side, he hands behing her back, legs spread, and chest out with head looking up in supplication. They complied with a smile and an acknoledgement of obedience, and soon, they were gyrating as expertly as the other two with Ranko, juices collecting down their thighs.
Ranma moved to fondle Hinako's chest, causing her to squirm, but he wouldn't let her get out of position. She begged him to talk dirty, to demean her, and Xian Pu chimed in that she would like the same. Ranma complied, calling her all sorts of names, but stopped and let her stew in arousal while he tended Xian Pu.
He entered her from behind, and soon, she was riding him as he kept calling her names. She came quickly again and again and again, causing her to need time to recover. While she had that time, it was Hinako's turn to be taken, as Ranma had her stand and took her that way, pressing her roughly against the wall. She cooed her pleasure at the attention, the name calling, and the rough treatment, whcih also sent her to multiple orgasms.
Ranma took the time to recover by lying in bed, as he had first Xian Pu, then Hinako straddle his chest while the other his cock. The orgasms they all felt were overpowering, causing the whole group to fall unconscious as Ranma still had his face in Hinako's cunt while his member in Xian Pu's soft velvetiness.

***

Author's notes

Tsunami and Spectre married? Their romance will be a central concept of Spectre's Saga that I don't plan to change, though for a time, I considered pairing my original character with Ami, Minako, and at one time, even Dana Sterling from Robotech. Don't ask about these now, but many of the ideas from these early stages still survive to the draft in the works, which is going very slowly, much to my distress, which is why I released this story first, which was meant originally to be a sidestory.
Kasumi's argument to Ranma was a paraphrase of Nabiki's in 'Complete Control'.

Next up: Akane, Nabiki, Asuza and Kodachi Iterative! The are more girls still resisting, but what will become of them now?