Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Tales From Hades ❯ Book I, Chapter VII ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Tales From Hades…

I do not own Ranma ½. All of the following characters are Rumiko Takahashi's, save only those you die-hard fans do not recognize. If you wish to contact me, don't. If you truly must complain, or compliment, to me submit a review or e-mail me at paschall18@yahoo.com.

Read at your own risk, for the following tale is not for those weak of heart, or young of age. At one point, this tale may include Lemon scenes, but for now there will only be violence, swearing and sexual situations.

"Speaking"

'Telepathy'

Thinking

Book I, Chapter VII


A light rain drizzled down from the black clouds that loomed over the Nerima Ward as the three teens walked through the streets narrow alleys. Ranma walked between Akane, who had buried her nose into a book of spells moments after leaving the house, and Nabiki, who had wrapped herself around Ranma's left arm while talking to him.


"So where are we going again?" Ranma asked. "I know you said something about a school, but I wasn't aware of any human schools that catered to the undead and necromancers in training."

"It really is surprising that Japan willingly allows us to live freely within their society, but it wasn't always this way. It all started after World War Two, when the radiation from Nagasaki and Hiroshima seeped into the ground, tainting Japans water and soil. People started being born with mutations and powers, and the dead continued to live on." Akane stated, without removing her face from the book. "A centralized storm cloud, much akin to the one of Jupiter, settled over the Nerima ward of Tokyo, blocking out sunlight from the area. Many mutants and undead migrated here, seeing as we were not welcome anywhere else, and the sun was, in many cases, toxic to the new creatures. Over time, the government saw that we were, for the most part, peaceful, and decided to let us live. They opened a school designed for our kind in this ward."

"So, your telling me that one of the most conservative cultures in the mortal plane accepted what would be considered perversions of nature into their society, that easily?" Ranma was amazed. Even Hell wasn't this accepting, and they were host to countless nightmares that put ghosts and vampires to shame.

"Not exactly." Akane stated, once again from behind her tome. "Most of the funding came from the private sector. Wealthy families that had mutated siblings donated more than half of the resources into this district, and mages from Jade altered the structures in the ward to be capable of housing our kind."

"Jade?" Ranma questioned. Ranma was only familiar with realms that were connected to Hell, such as Celestia and the Mortal Plane. "What is Jade."

Sighing, Akane rolled her eyes from behind her book. Stupid boy. If he keeps this up, I'll never get any reading done… "Jade is a separate Mortal Plane that has a high concentration of magic and magical creatures. Not many mortals know of it, as it requires a great deal of magic to get there, though I hear a brilliant American scientist and her family have found a way to get there through scientifically sound means."

Ranma sighed, shaking his head. God, what a nerd. If she keeps this up, I'll fall asleep. Ranma looked to his side, where Nabiki had plastered herself, crushing his arms between her breasts, and his hand in her groin. And this one is almost as bad as a Succubus. Thinking back to his encounters with Succubae made him grin stupidly until a certain purple haired one flashed through his mind, causing him to give a visible shudder.
____

Somewhere, deep in the bowels of Hell, a certain lavender haired Succubus raised her head and gave a mighty sneeze, causing her generous assets to jiggle uncontrollably, splattering her companions with the magma they were currently skinny dipping in. The one to her left, a lithe redhead, looked over with a confused expression.

'Shampoo, did you just sneeze?'

Idly rubbing her nose, the girl nodded before sneezing again. Shaking her head, the red head chuckled while reclining back, trying to get more comfortable.

'Honestly Shampoo, you are the only one who could catch a cold while bathing in boiling lead.'
____

Leaning back, Nabiki gave Ranma an odd stare. Did he shudder because of me? Does he find me undesirable or something? Thinking back to her previous encounter with Ranma, she seemed to notice a pattern of Ranma trying to avoid her, at least in the sexual arena. He even got angry at her for her giving him a blowjob. Of course, that could be because I was siphoning his energy, but no male has ever even tried to resist me… this bears looking into.
Ranma stared ahead, heedless of Nabiki's internal monologue, at what must have been a school at one time. This massive stone structure resembled the average Japanese High School, just appearing to be more gothic. The stone was old and cracked, from lack of maintenance, while the lawn held gnarled trees with thick red leaves. The entire area radiated powerful magic and odd auras. A long, golden plaque, sitting to the right of the gates, beared the name "Furinkan High School: School For the Extraordinary" in thick black kanji.

A crowd of what appeared at first glance to be an mob of teenage boys crowded the area between the open gates. Upon further inspection, Ranma noted several odd things about these humans. One was that they were all bearing weaponry of some sort, from swords and bokkens, to hokey sticks and golf clubs. The second thing was that they were all staring ahead with glowing red eyes.

But the oddest thing was that they were all undead, Zombies to be precise. Underneath tattered clothes and worn school uniforms were rotting open wounds and pale skin. There elongated yellow nails and thin hair, along with their vacant stares and slack jaws gave them a rather unnerving visage, to anyone not used to the undead.

Before Ranma could comment on this strange gathering, one of the zombies pointed his broken arm forward, in Akane's direction, before bellowing "There she is!" The rest of the horde immediately drew up and gathered their weapons before mounting one of the most unorganized charges Ranma had ever seen.

Ranma looked to his side, raising an eyebrow at Akane. She seemed mildly annoyed as she put up her book (after putting a thin bookmark to keep track of her place). Moving forward toward the advancing troupe of undead, she begins chanting in a low voice, while her hands begin to glow in a brilliant blue light. Ranma noted how the girl pulled holy energies from the surrounding elements into her fists, and how this seemed to affect the first zombified teen as she me the horde head one, fists swinging, all the while still chanting.

The first zombie that she reached clumsily swung with a rusty nine iron while bellowing "Command me mistress!" Her fist solidly connected with it's jaw, snapping it's neck and causing it to crumple to the ground in a moaning heap. The next two flanked her while screaming about their undying devotion to her, while she ripped an arm off each of them and beat them to the ground with said limbs.

Ranma watched in amazement as a lone Necromancer in combat was crushing the large groups of zombies. Zombies were well known for their resiliency in combat and their single mindedness towards their goal. In a matter of moments, the group of zombies was reduced to twitching and moaning limbs, with a heaving Akane in the middle, wielding a
Still animate arm, which wielded a small club.

Ranma was about to question what just happened, but he sensed another energy approaching from beyond the gate this way. Groaning, Ranma instantly recognized it's aura as a celestial being, one that was in all essence diametrically opposed to Ranma. Peering around the corner, Ranma just sighed as he recognized the creature sauntering up towards the gates.

Large and well built, standing near 6 feet in height, this creature had ivory skin and brown hair. Walking in just a vest and pants, two large ivory wings sprouted from his back and were semi-extended. He walked with a calm determination, and seemed to glow a heavenly light. Extending his left hand, a blade of brilliant blue energy appeared. All together, the scene was of a heavenly being at utter peace preparing to battle.

Ranma almost vomited.

Akane, looking over her shoulder, groaned, and turned around to face this creature. After a moments silence, Akane gave a stiff bow, and said…

"Good morning upperclassman Kuno."

Ranma continued to vomit, knowing that he would have to see this thing everyday.

Kuno's eyes remained closed for a moment, before they snapped open, revealing amber eyes. Smiling a smile that seemed to be a miniature sunrise itself, Kuno regarded the person before him for a moment.

"Oh Akane Tendo, for one so pure and innocent, you are indeed a fierce combatant. The heavens weep at the mere fact that you have not joined with me in the embrace of love. Whatever foul power holds you from me, it shall soon have no hold…"

Akane inwardly sighed. It was like this every morning. This stupid angel used the zombified warriors to attack her in hopes of knocking her out. While he may sound regal and holy, his creations reflected his true self: twisted and horny for young Necromancer.

Extending his blade out, Kuno smiled again. "Come Akane Tendo, let us battle. If you should win, I will allow you the chance of salvation. If I shou… what is that?" Kuno asked looking puzzled, pointing towards a green looking Ranma near a pool of boiling black vomit.

Akane looked over then looked back. "Oh that? That's just Ranma. He is a friend of the family, and he's staying with us for a while." If this idiot finds out that I might have to marry that demon, he'd blow a gasket! "He must have eaten something bad this morning…"

Ranma shot Akane a dirty look while standing up before turning to the Celestial. He began to sweat when he noticed how hard it was staring at him, as if he could sense the dark energies that coursed through his veins.

"You would not have designs on the innocence that is Akane Tendo, would you? She is destined to join with me in the bliss that is the greater good, using our powers to help Japan climb out of the social gutter it has fallen into. She and I will vanquish all that is evil in the name of love and justice!"

Finishing his rant, he thrust his blade high into the air while a luminous thunder echoed in the background. Waiting for the "Ooo's" and "Ahhh's" that normally accompany this act, he became disappointed when he couldn't seem to hear anyone around him, other than the low groans from his fallen zombies. Opening his eyes, he was confirmed that everyone had headed inside during his speech, leaving him alone in the courtyard. Looking at the clock tower, he also realized that he was late.

"Damn it!" He shouted as he charged into the building.
___

Deep in the mountainous regions of china there sat a small cave whose entrance was blocked by a small boulder, with sealing spells placed upon it. Deep within this narrow cavern, a great evil awoke, sensing another of it's kind entering the world. Concentrating, he began to work on destroying the sealing spells.

Soon, young one. Very soon…
___

Chapter Seven Completed

Please continue reviewing my story, for it is great help. Keep on reviewing and sending in ideas, for that is what fuels my imagination. Sorry it took so long to post again, but I was working on many projects.

Next Chapter:
- Ryouga arrives!
- The evil stirs!

Until then,

Boon the Butcher

Review Comments:
I_hate_fanfics:
You are very observant. I had never noticed that I misplaced the category.

Tetrambs:
I like your enthusiasm. I kinda noticed that you posted the exact same review twice, which raised an eyebrow. Whatever. About the crossover, yes it will be one that crosses over to Oh! My Goddes.

fireprincess59:
One of my first reviewers, though you seem to have vanished.

Shadow Megatron:
I like ya man, but ya sound like Kuno. Kinda weird...

Thanks for the reviews!