Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ The dragon amongst wolves ❯ the lost ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

AN: Here is the next chapter people have been looking for please tell BDQ and me if you like them. All warning apply from the first chapter.

This is a rewrite if you have not read the beginning chapters again Please return to chapter one otherwise be prepared to be confused.

Kallipsopokes her head in. “ Hmmm, not rotting tomatos you must have forgiven me. Please enjoy your reading.”

BDQ runs in “Give me back my Ed-chan.”

Kallipsoruns laughing. “ I took your Reno while you were not looking.” Rubs hands together and laughs evils as she speeds away.

The lost

 

Flashback of Three Years Ago.

 “Ranma no baka you where out with that hussy Shampoo again weren’t you?” Akane had shouted as she rushed at the dark haird boy with mallet-sama on the ready.

 “You stupid tomboy...” Ranma didn’t even get to finish his thoughts let alone his sentence when he suddenly found himself flying across the sky to land in pool on the other side of Nermia.

After Ranma pulled her now female self out of the water, she couldn’t help but groan at the routine that her life had fallen into. ‘I hate this.’ she told thought as she started to slowly make her way back to the dojo. ‘I can’t get a word in before I get malleted, glomped or groped. I am so sick of this. It’s not my fault that my pops is so stupid and engaged me to everyone. There really is no way to get out of this mess is there?’

Trapped in her thoughts as she was, Ranma never noticed as she was walking was the fact that with each step she took, it left a dripping blood trail behind her. A result the injuries that she had sustained before and after the malleting.

As Ranma continued her bleak journey home, a dark haired man walked out of his house into the garden to investigate the noise he had heard coming from the back yard. It had sounded like something had landed in the pool however when he checked the pool he saw that there was nothing in it. The man sighed in relief, until out of the corner of his eye he saw a trail of blood and water moving away into the grounds. The man raised an eyebrow at the blood and started to follow it when one of his guards came rushing up to him.

“Hajime-sama,” the guard cried. “One of the others saw an intruder on the premises.”

Hajime frowned and gestured to the numerous puddles of water. “I can already see that,” he told the guard in dismay. “Does anyone know who the intruder is? Or how they got here in the first place?”

“That’s the strange thing about it,” the guard explained. “There’s something weird about the intruder. The camera caught a young man falling into the pool but a young lady left the pool.”

Hajime frowned, his brows furling in confusion and wondered if they were looking for a boy or a girl intruder or if somehow it was two intruders that they were looking for. “Is the intruder still on the premises?” he asked as he wondered what it was the camera’s caught or if they had been tampered with.

“Yes, sir.” The guard told him. “The intruder is moving very slowly sir. She was only to about the second gate when we last checked.” The guard explained.

“Thank you; please make sure that the others know to stop her from leaving. Do not harm her though, until we find out more.” Hajime ordered. “Then I want the guard to do a full sweep of the premises to see if we have any other uninvited guests.”

The guard nodded and rushed off to relay his orders to the others and Hajime quickly started to follow the trail of blood, alarm growing with in him when it seemed the drops of blood seemed to be getting bigger. It was when he suddenly heard a commotion ahead of him he started to speed up his pace, hoping to arrive before things really got out of hand.

Ranma, meanwhile, cursed her luck as she was stopped at the third gate she had come to. She was starting to wonder just how big an estate she had landed on and if she was ever going to get out of there.

Something this stupid guard in front of her seemed to be determined to keep from happening from the way he planted himself right in her path. Ranma gritted her teeth in anger.

“Please, let me through.” Ranma-Chan said to the men in front of her with as much politeness as she could possibly muster. All she wanted was to get home and maybe crawl into bed for a good year. “I did not mean to land on your estate. I don’t want ta have ta fight you.”

“And neither do we wish to fight you young lady,” came a voice suddenly from behind Ranma-chan.

Whirling in surprise Ranma quickly turned around to face the person that had spoken to her. A dark haired man with molten gold colored eyes stood behind her watching her intently. He was dressed in a hakama and gi with two traditional swords by his side and Ranma winced at his chosen attire. She could not help but think ‘not another Kuno, please not another Kuno. I can’t deal with this right now.’

“I am truly sorry for intruding on your land,” she bowed deeply. “It was unintended. My name is Ranma Satome, sorry about this.” Ranma-chan introduced herself.

“Ranma Satome, eh?” the man asked. “I am Kale Hajime of the Hajime clan and I must admit that I have never heard of the Satome clan name before. I think it best if we took this conversation inside where we may discuss this over a cup of tea, and perhaps bandage your wounds, if you wouldn’t mind miss?” Kale said to her.

Behind Hajime the stubborn guard who had refused Ranma passage whispered furiously, “Hajime-sama, are you sure that this is a good idea?”

“Calm yourself Bankotsu.” Hajime soothed him. “Our guest is extremely injured and does not seem up to a fight. It would damage our clans honor and reputation if she were seen leaving in such a state.

“You are right Hajime-sama. Sorry for doubting you.” Bankotsu whispered once more.

As the two whispered, Ranma was wondering how to get herself out of this situation. She was not paying very much attention to what was going on around her as long as the men did not move towards her. “You don’t have to go through this trouble Hajime-san. I must be getting back.” Ranma-chan said.

“Please, I insist.” Hajime insisted.

Ranma was thinking of protesting again when her throbbing injury demanded to be noticed. It was hard to think of a reason to refuse or even stand up with all the blood she was losing. Ranma had been in to many fights that day and her body was not healing as fast as it normally would. The mixture of the fights with Ryouga, Mousse, and Shampoo had left her exhausted not to mention the mind altering drugs that the crazed amazons seemed to always dose her with. Ranma tried to keep focused on the men in front of her to shake of the depression that was starting to try and take her over again. She nodded wearily to Hajime trying to keep a close eye on the men in front of her

Hajime and Bankotsu each stepped to a side and seemed to wave in a general direction to show her to the way. Ranma braced her aching body and managed to take a couple of steps before she felt her knees start to give out on her. ‘No not now, not in front of strangers. Must not show any weakness.’ Was the last thought running through Ranma’s head before she felt that air whizzing around her and all she saw black.

Hajime watched the girl in front of him closely as she started to walk towards him closely and was barely able to catch her as when started to fall. Bankotsu cursed as he saw his master catch the girl, only to stop dead at the sight of panic on Hajime’s face.

“Hajime-sama?” Bankotsu questioned, a note of panic beginning to creep into his own voice.

“Get Jason, as fast as you can!” Hajime shouted. “She is losing too much blood. Tell him to meet me in my room it is the closet.” Picking up the girl’s limp form he ran back towards the house hoping that they were not too late for the girl he had known for all of five minutes.

The girl in his arms was beautiful, slim, and athletic yet well rounded in all the places a women needed to be. There was one thing that concerned him thought. She didn’t seem to weigh half of what a normal health person should weigh; Hajime could feel some of her bones as he ran with her in his arms. Then there was the blood that soaked his white gi. He put on more speed as he ran towards his room. If something wasn’t done soon there would be no girl to question later.

He burst into his room not even bothering to close the door and set the girl onto his very own bed. Racing to the attached bathroom he managed to grab some towels and raced back to try to stanch the flow of blood seeping from the girl and wished his men would move their asses and get there before he ran out of towels.

As Hajime tried to slow the blood, the family medic on duty Jason was running towards his location at top speed with a worried Bankotsu at his side. “Do you know what is going on?” he asked as they rounded the bend towards the main house.

“There was an intruder in the compound.” Bankotsu explained hurriedly. “The intruder some how landed in the pool. She said her name was Ranma Satome and Hajime-sama asked her to come and speak with him so that we could find out why she was on our land but she just collapsed when we tried to get her to follow us. Hajime-sama said she was loosing too much blood and sent me to fetch you.”

Jason nodded to Bankotsu as they arrived at Hajime’s room and rushed inside only to screech to a dead stop at the sight before them.

Hajime’s white gi was soaked to a crimson red from all the blood the girl was losing so quickly. Jason cursed as he rushed to the other side of Hajime and his unconscious patient going fully into doctor mode.

Hajime looked up once he heard the familiar curse and realized that help had arrived. As he looked at his old long time friend with frightened, pleading eyes held in his blood-streaked face. “She’s loosing too much blood, I can’t stop it.”

“What the hell happened?” Jason asked as he peeled Hajime’s hand and the bloody towel away from the girl’s wounds. “Your men are good fighters. They would never injure a person to such a sever point.”

Hajime shook his head, “it wasn’t my guards.”

“She was already injured when she landed in the pool,” Bankotsu explained from the doorway.

“When I saw the trail of blood that Ranma had lost by the pool it appeared like a simple cut but…”

“Damn,” Jason hissed as he examined the wound and began to move his hands down her body assessing the damage. “Then it must have happened with all the moving she had done. She opened the cuts wider and shifted the delicate bones that had been broken.”

 Jason turned to Bankotsu a look of anger on his serious face. “Call an ambulance,” he said gravely, “this is way beyond my skill. This girl need surgery and she needs it immediately.” Bankotsu nodded solemnly and ran out of the room.

“Is it really that bad?” Hajime asked.

Jason turned from binding the oozing wound to look at him with grave eyes. “In all my years serving the Hajime clan I have seen many things. However, I have never seen wounds at a level of this severity in all my life.”

Hajime swallowed hard and with out though, reached down and took one of Ranma’s hands into his own. There was no time to search for any one who knew her. It was unknown where she lived and Hajime refused to allow the girl to be alone. She was injured to the point of near death. He hoped that she would feel the small gesture of comfort as they waited for Bankotsu and the ambulance.