Realism Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ A Teenager's Drama ❯ Newbie! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Summary: After convincing her mother to send her to a public school, she might regret her choice when she is met with jealousy, high school drama, broken friendships, and fights! How will she survive this school year? RxR
Eggo: I hope you all enjoy this. This is my first original story. Please be gentle and give me constructive criticism. Thank you!
Disclaimer: The name Trabia came from Final Fantasy VIII, I did not make it up.
A Teenager's Drama
Chapter 1: Newbie!!
-:-
“Remember, if you don't behave, I'm taking you out from there.” Her mother warned her. She nodded. Estrella was an average, well maybe not, fifteen-year-old Syrian and Central American mix with ocean blue eyes and curly light brown hair that was straightened and pulled into a low ponytail that fell to her mid-back. She had light brown skin and wore a pair of silver tear-drop earrings that hung from her earlobes.
“What kind of school gives you those kinds of uniforms?” Her mother mumbled before she walked towards a bus stop to head back to their home, which was on the border of the town Trabia. Estrella glanced down at her uniform. It had a black mini-skirt, much to her surprise earlier that day, and had a navy blue chiffon layer underneath to lengthen the skirt by two inches. She wore a pair of navy blue knee-high socks that clung to her long legs, which could be chosen from knee-length or thigh-high, assuring her they would not slip down during the day. Her 5'5” height was increased by an inch, thanks to her nearly flat heeled Mary Jane sandals. She wore a short-sleeved polo shirt that showed some of her midriff and had collars with a silver phoenix sewn onto the sides. The collars stuck out from her sleeveless cotton black over top sweater that had navy blue and silver line and diamond patterns. She loosened the blue tie under her cotton over-top before she shifted her black back pack on her shoulder and headed up the stairs that lead to expensive looking French doors leading into a beige brick building that had the word, “Trabia High” imprinted on a brick wall that was detached from the building and off to the side on the neatly cut lawn.
Walking into the four-story high building, she was not surprised to see ID scanners and a man sitting behind a window, wearing a shirt that said Security. The school had clean beige and white designed tiles that looked to be mopped and cleaned everyday. The cream-colored walls unmarked and had bulletin boards that were filled with past or future events. Walking down the noisy and crowded hallway, Estrella made a turn and saw a pair of white double doors that had a sign reading “Main Office” on the side. Seeing how one door was open. Estrella walked in and found it to be cooler than the hallways and outside, probably from air conditioning. Walking to the closest desk, which was just right in front of her, Estrella cleared her throat to catch the secretary's attention. But the secretary merely just ignored her and continued working on her crossword puzzle that she was so intent on finishing.
“Ahem, excuse me.” Estrella tried again. The woman looked up, glasses slipping down her nose, “Yes?”
“I'm the new student here, and I'm here for my schedule.” Estrella said.
”Name?”
“Estrella Ebraheem.”
“Ah yes, you were home schooled previously, correct?” The secretary inquired.
“Yes.” Estrella nodded in confirmation. She walked over to a draw and began to search for something; Estrella took this opportunity to glance around. There were other desks - with women - behind them around the room and a door on the left that said “Principal's Office” and another opposite of that one reading, “Vice Principal's Office”. A fan created a nice breeze above them and Estrella fidgeted impatiently.
“Here you are. Your guidance counselor is Adeline; she's in the basement with the other guidance counselors. Your locker number is 16742, I'm sure you have a lock; if not, you can visit the school store which is just further down the hall.” The lady handed Estrella her schedule and Estrella left right after receiving it.
“Hm…. Room number 312, Geometry... Fuck, math?” She swore and hurried towards the classroom.
-:-
“Please flip to page 512 to review -" the geometry teacher was interrupted by a knock on the door and he glanced at it before heading towards the door to answer it. “Yes?”
“Um, yeah, I'm the new student.” Estrella said nervously, her schedule shoved into her bag.
“Ah, yes, I was informed I would be a receiving a new student. Come in come in, I am Mr. Ames.”
“Class, we have a new student today!” Mr. Ames, called attention to the class and all eyes were on Estrella. She took this as her cue to introduce herself, “My names Estrella Ebraheem and I've been home schooled all my life so this is all new to me.”
It was quiet and Mr. Ames cleared his throat, “Estrella please take a seat next to…” His green eyes scanned the room. “Next to Xiang!” He said with a new vigor. Estrella walked down the small isle to sit in the pointed at seat. Setting her things down on either the desk or floor, she stared at the board. When Mr. Ames passed math sheets back, Estrella resisted the urge to groan. She glanced at the sheet of paper and question marks began to fill her head. “Need help?” The girl she sat next to inquired. She nodded slowly. “I'm Xiang Yin Eng, but people call me Xiang. Nice ta meetcha!” Xiang grinned. She had hair that was such a dark chocolate brown that Estrella had almost mistaken it to be black; had it not been for the lights. Her hair was pulled up into a pair of braided buns on either side of her head, navy blue ribbons wrapped around them so that the ends would fall to her shoulders. Her bangs covered her forehead with a few strands that reached her chin and framed her boyish yet feminine heart-shaped face. She had smooth lightly tanned skin with calloused hands and teeth-bitten nails on top of pianist fingers with sharp knuckles.
Black lashes framed almond-shaped eyes; giving away she was definitely Asian; if you couldn't tell from her name. Her eyes were a striking amber-yellow that called for immediate attention and her ears had silver earrings hanging from them with some intricate designs in them that had small crystals. She wore thigh-high navy blue stockings that covered most of her long legs and even when sitting Estrella could see she had an athletic form. She had muscular arms that weren't a turn-off but you could see the small outline of them and around her neck was a silver necklace with a pair of criss-crossing tessen hanging off it. Engraved in it, Estrella supposed was her name in Chinese. She wore a pair of black Mary Jane's with two-inch heels that added to her short frame.
“Nice to meet you.” Estrella smiled.
“Alright, now this thingy here, you have to multiply it by this thing and then it'll give you some answer blah blah, then you'll want to-“ Xiang explained, and Estrella was amused at her childish choice of words.
At the end of class, after handing in her sheet of paper, Estrella waited for Xiang to finish stuffing her things into her small messenger bag. Although Xiang had finished her work before Estrella, she took a long time packing her things, for some reason. “What class do you have next?” Estrella questioned, glancing at her schedule. “I have English 2 Honors with Ms. Carter, you?”
“Biology.” Estrella replied and compared her schedule to Xiang's.
Xiang had:
Geometry with Mr. Ames
English 2 Honors with Ms. Carter
United States History 1 Honors with Mrs. Mulvehil
Biology with Ms. Blazini
Lunch in Cafeteria 2
Computer Graphics with Mr. Connroy
Phys Ed with Mr. Walick
Spanish 2 with Mrs. Eduardo
Parenting and Children with Ms. Wondrack
Health Ed with Ms. Connroy
Estrella had:
Geometry with Mr. Ames
Biology with Mrs. Boesch
English 2 with Mr. Ludwig
Enriched Spanish 1 with Ms. Bellido
Lunch in Cafeteria 2
United States History 1 with Ms. Suverino
Phys Ed with Mr. Walick
Foods 1 with Ms. Krangel
Video and Photography with Ms. Edwards
Health Ed with Ms. Connroy
Estrella had raised an eyebrow at Xiang's Parenting and Children class. “Parenting and Children?” She spoke.
Xiang shrugged, “I thought it'd be cute to see how it's like to raise little brats.” She grinned. “Boy was I wrong! They're so annoying, no matter how cute and cuddly they are. Well some of them.” Although she had said that, Estrella could tell Xiang actually enjoyed the class.
“Well, we have phys ed, geometry, and lunch together.” Estrella pointed out. Xiang nodded, “I'll see you later, don't wanna be late.” Xiang waved before hurrying off to her next class.
Heading to her biology class, she saw she only had five minutes if she didn't want to be late.
-: After Biology Class; English 2 :-
“Ugh, my god!! This is so annoying!” Estrella looked at her seating partner, Isabella Canas. She had straight long black hair that fell to her waist and tanned skin. Black lashes framed her dark green eyes and she had birthmarks scattered around her face. She wore the same uniform as she herself and Xiang wore; only she wore knee-length socks and flat black sandals. Estrella resisted the urge to whistle low when she saw how short the girl was; and the sandals weren't helping much. She wore gold bracelets and matching gold earrings, a few rings on her hands and black painted nails. Unlike Xiang, Isabella had a large… Ahem… pair of breasts. This did not mean that Isabella was fat, no, Isabella was rather slender, despite her… vertically challenged problem.
“Uh… What are we suppose to do again?” Estrella inquired, nervously looking at the annoyed Isabella.
“We're suppose to read this fucking book!” Isabella nearly slammed the book against the desk, but a glance from their English teacher stopped her.
“Um… Ok.” Estrella picked up her “The Giver” book and began to skim through it. She read the book in fifth grade anyways.
“Oh, are you new here?” Estrella, had she been in some anime show, would have sweat dropped. “Yeah, the teacher announced that when I came in.”
“Oh sorry, I wasn't paying attention.” Estrella shrugged off the apology with a “who cares?” wave. “I'm Estrella by the way.”
“Isabel-“
“Isabella Canas, right?”
“How'd you know?” Isabella raised an eyebrow. “The teacher told me your name when she told me to sit next to you. Duh! You really weren't paying attention.” It was now Isabella's turn to shrug it off.
“Can I see your schedule?”
“Sure.” Isabella handed Estrella her schedule and Estrella began to compare her schedule.
Isabella had the classes:
United States History 1 with Ms. Suverino
Geometry with Mr. Fontana
English 2 with Mr. Ludwig
Biology with Ms. Blazini
Lunch in Cafeteria 2
Italian 2 with Mr. Bufis
Phys Ed with Mr. Walick
Sculpture with Mrs. Kulesa
Art Honors with Ms. Page
Heath Ed with Ms. Connroy
“We share… English 2, Lunch, Phys Ed, Health Ed, and that's it.” Estrella checked.
“I hope you two are discussing the book back there.” Mr. Ludwig looked up from his newspaper reading to look at the two. “Er… Yea! Haha… It's such a funny book.” Isabella lied. Estrella would have slapped her forehead if she could. “Really? Well then, you guys can come back and discuss how funny “The Giver” is when it's actually a serious and dramatic book. How does that sound?”
“Uh…” Estrella murmured.
“I expect you two to quiet down if you don't want to come back after school.” Isabella and Estrella nodded.
-: 4th Period, Ms. Bellido :-
“Buenos dias clase, yo estoy resando que eseste tus tarejas.” Ms. Bellido greeted her class.
“Um… Ms. Bellido, I need a Spanish 1 book.” Estrella said, calling out.
“Oh, alright, I'll give you one in a second. Also, Estrella, there is no English speaking in my class, unless you were a student that did not attend my class.” Ms. Bellido before heading to a closet to give a book to Estrella. Estrella groaned, she didn't feel like learning Spanish.
-: 5th Period; Lunch :-
Estrella waited on the lunch line impatiently, all the while glancing around to see if she could spot anyone she knew. After paying for her fries, soup, juice, and apple, she looked around the large cafeteria. She then saw Xiang waving at her like a maniac, sitting with a whole bunch of other people around her. Walking over she saw Isabella there who waved.
“I'm glad you finally saw me!” Xiang smiled, “I've been waving for like hours!”
“Sorry, I didn't see you.” Estrella apologized. “No problem.” Xiang smiled, “Lemme introduce you to the gang! We have Alexandra Diaz!” A Cuban girl smiled widely at her, her light brown hair falling to just below her shoulder blades and hazel brown eyes. She was slim and just about as flat-chested as Xiang. She wore the standard uniform with black high heels and wore a pair of black earrings that hung from her earlobes. She was much taller than Isabella, but then again who wasn't? Even Xiang was a few noticeable inches taller, no offense of course. Alexandra wore knee-high stockings and had her bangs pushed to she sides behind her ears.
“Then!” Xiang was rudely interrupted by a Ecuadorian.
“Shut up Xiang! We're not stupid, we can introduce ourselves! Gosh!” The Ecuadorian was unbearably cute! And Estrella resisted the urge to pinch his cheeks and squish him in a hug. He wore the standard boys' uniform for Trabia High. It consisted of a top like the girls' uniform only his outfit had navy blue pants and a pair of black shoes that were not formal and not ruggish. He had birthmarks on his cheeks and forehead much like Isabella, only he was light skinned. He wore a watch around his left wrist and short light brown hair that matched his light brown eyes.
“Shut the fuck up!” Xiang yelled and this was the first time Estrella heard her curse. Sure she did not hear the others curse, but Xiang looked so much like a cute and innocent Asian girl that only wanted to be hugged and getting her cheeks pinched!
“I'm Kyle Martin.” The Ecuadorian introduced, holding his hand out. The whole group laughed and Estrella only shook his hand in confusion.
“He's lying!” Alexandra chuckled.
“His real name is: Martin Martinez.” Isabella had seen the confusion in Estrella's eyes.
“Anyways!” Xiang continued. “I'm Julio Sanchez.” A boy with dark brown hair, nearly black, was very short and naturally spiked, his skin much darker than Martin's but lighter than Isabella's. He had dark brown eyes and wore the standard uniform of course. He merely smiled a tight smile and waved; he had three birth marks under his left eye.
“He's gay.” Xiang piped in. “He is?” Estrella asked wide-eyed looking at the serious face of Julio, who only nodded. Before Estrella could yell out an `oh my god', Julio burst into laughter. “She actually believed me!” Two guys next to him joined him in laughter. “No Jayden's the gay one.” One guy said. He had unruly black hair that fell into his coal black eyes and was tall and a bit muscular, sitting next to Isabella. He wore black and white sneakers rather than casual black shoes.
“Oh come on!” The one Estrella supposed to be Jayden yelled out, throwing his hands in the air. Estrella had to admit he was rather good looking with light brown spikes and hazel eyes that she could get lost in- Wait… She did not just think that did she? Estrella shook her head and turned her attention to elsewhere.
“Over there is Faustino Salas.” Xiang pointed at the black-haired man who now had his arm around Isabella's shoulder.
“That's Jayden Maldonado.” Xiang pointed at Jayden who only waved.
“Guys this is Estrella Ebraheem.” A murmur of hellos and nice to meet yous were heard, but Martin yelled out, so that that the whole café could hear, “NICE TO MEET YOU ESTRELLA!” Xiang rolled her eyes but sat back in her seat next to him, across from Isabella. The seating was: Estrella next to Xiang on the left side of the table, Martin next to Xiang, Jayden next to Martin, Alexandra across from Estrella, Isabella across from Xiang, Faustino across from Martin, and Julio across from Jayden.
Estrella managed to get a hold of everybody's, excluding Isabella's and Xiang's, schedules, comparing them to her own.
Alexandra:
United States History 1 - Ms. Mulvehil
Geometry - Mr. Fontana
English 2 - Mr. Ludwig
Biology - Ms. Blazini
Lunch - Cafeteria 2
Chorus 2 - Ms. Tabachino
Foods 2 - Mr. Leo
Italian 2 - Mr. Bufis
Phys Ed - Mr. Walick
Health Ed - Ms. Connroy
Jayden:
United States History 1 - Ms. Mulvehil
English 2 - Mr. Ludwig
Phys Ed - Mr. Walick
German 2 - Mr. Frank
Lunch - Cafeteria 2
Geometry - Mr. Ames
Biology - Ms. Blazini
Foods 2 - Mr. Leo
Video and Photography - Ms. Edwards
Health Ed - Ms. Connroy
Faustino:
United States History 1 Honors - Mr. Washington
Russian 2 - Mr. Afanasy
Geometry - Mr. Fontana
Biology - Ms. Blazini
Lunch - Cafeteria 2
English 2 - Mr. Ludwig
Phys Ed - Mr. Walick
Sculpture - Mrs. Kulesa
Business - Ms. DeFries
Health Ed - Ms. Connroy
Julio:
United States History 1 Honors - Mr. Washington
Italian - Mr. Bufis
Geometry - Mr. Fontana
Phys Ed - Mr. Walick
Lunch - Cafeteria 2
Biology - Ms. Blazini
English 2 - Mr. Ludwig
Business - Ms. DeFries
Photography and Video - Ms. Edwards
Health Ed - Ms. Connroy
Martin:
Trigonometry - Ms. Pena
English 2 Honors - Ms. Carter
United States History Honors - Ms. Mulvehil
Chemistry - Mr. Wilson
Lunch - Cafeteria 2
French 2 Honors - Ms. LaViola
Phys Ed - Mr. Walick
Business - Ms. DeFries
Computer Graphics - Mr. Connroy
Health Ed - Ms. Connroy
“You have a lot of advanced courses Martin.” Estrella remarked. Xiang snorted, “That's because he's some friggin' Einstein.”
“Oh yeah, who wants to come to the park today after school?” Isabella inquired, glancing around at everyone.
“I've got Wushu classes after school at the Wushu Academy.” Xiang rejected, taking a bite out of her hamburger.
“You take Wushu?” Estrella glanced at Xiang, “Yeah, I do. Well, Faustino over there takes Judo.” Faustino nodded, “I've got practice after school.”
“Dance classes.” Alexandra refused, eating some of her salad.
“I'll go.” Jayden accepted.
“I don't feel like going.” Martin said, drinking his chocolate milk. “I still have to unpack, sorry.” Estrella apologized.
“It's alright.” Isabella shrugged off. After some more jokes passed around the group, the bell rang, signaling the end of the period.
“Well, I've gots to go!” Xiang waved and rushed out, her messenger bag slung over her shoulder.
“See you guys in the gym.” Faustino collected his things, threw out his things in the trash can and walked off.
“Later.” Julio imitated Faustino's actions and walked out in the opposite direction.
“See you later Estrella.” Martin dragged out, and walked out, leaving Estrella to collect her things and head to her next class.
-: Skip to 7th Period; Phys Ed :-
Estrella entered the girls' locker room which had clean white tiled flooring that looked mopped everyday, and the usual cream colored walls with long single beige lockers. She headed towards the locker she was given when she talked with Mr. Walick and set her things down on the beige bench in the center of the isle. Stuffing her gym necessities in, she took out the gym uniform she was given. It had a dark navy blue short shorts and a white tank top with a silver phoenix on the bottom right corner.
“Hey Estrella!” Chirped Xiang, unlocking her combination lock and quickly changing.
“Hi Xiang!” Estrella smiled, becoming more comfortable with the little Asian, but was surprised at the Asian's open-ness with her… ahem, body…
“Well, we better head out, the class is probably waiting.” Xiang slipped on a pair of comfortable white sneakers, similar to Estralla's, and jogged out.
When they got to the gym, Faustino, Martin, and Isabella were already waiting with the rest of the class. The class was forced to run around the gym five times, then doing a set of push-ups, sit-ups, and stretches.
“Alright class. Today, we'll be playing a game of badminton. You can go into your own groups, but be sure to keep score.” Mr. Walick informed them.
Estrella, Xiang, and Isabella were going against Martin and Faustino. “Wow! You have more people over there!”
“Oh shut up! We're girls!” Xiang rolled her eyes.
“Yeah, but you're a boy!” Martin yelled over the net. Xiang had her eyes narrowed and she chased the Ecuadorian around the net, much to Estrella's amusement. “Calm your balls!” Xiang was knocked down when Faustino's arm suddenly shot out and stopped her.
“Wow! Some Wushu master you are!” Isabella teased, Xiang ignored it and stuck her tongue out at Martin and Faustino.
“Come on! Let's just get this game over with!” Faustino ordered, throwing the birdie into the air and slapped it hard with his racket. It soared over the net to crash in to a wall.
“Wtf man! We're girls, not fucking…” Xiang trailed off as she searched for a word. “Nvm. Who wants to get the birdie?” Estrella would have sweat dropped at the IM-ing language Xiang was using. It turned out Xiang was forced to fetch the birdie.
“Ok! Eng owns all!” Xiang held the birdie by the tip and slapped the birdie's head so that it went over the net. Martin slapped it back and Estrella tried to hit it, but ended up hitting air…
“Wow, Estrella! What the fuck! When I hit towards you, you're suppose to hit it back.” Martin yelled.
“Calm your balls down Martin! She's new! Goshers!” Xiang defended, Isabella nodded her head in agreement. Estrella was confused on whether she should laugh and yell back at Martin, or take his words seriously. But seeing how Martin was, she laughed. The rest of phys ed was filled with laughter and jokes as the birdie was unsuccessfully volleyed over the net.
-: Period 10 - Health Ed :-
“Ok class, today we'll be learning about sexual intercourse.” Ms. Connroy announced, her voice was a bit annoying to hear, but bearable… To some. There were a few perverse giggles heard and maybe some chuckles, but they quieted soon.
“Yay, I can't wait to learn about sex!” Xiang cheered silently. Estrella, sitting next to Xiang, laughed carefully so that she wouldn't be too loud. Julio, who was behind Xiang, looked at her, “What the fuck. Don't you know about sex already?”
Xiang shook her head, “Only that the dick-“
“Xiang! You're saying inappropriate things!” Martin, who sat on the other side of Xiang, shook his head in mock disappointment. “Oh shut your face! You were the one to tell me what cum was in eighth grade!” Had Estrella been drinking something she would have spat it out in shock.
“Shut up dumb bitches!” Faustino ordered from infront of Xiang.
“What the fuck are you guys talking about?” Isabella inquired next to Faustino.
“Sex.” Jayden answered, sitting next to Estrella. Alexandra laughed, her body shaking.
“Ok! Class, please pay attention! This will be very useful later on in the future.” Ms. Connroy pleaded. The majority of the class laughed. “More like right now. No one, besides Xiang, needs to know. Like the whole class aren't virgins.” Alexandra joked.
Estrella's eyes widened, “You guys aren't…” She trailed off. Xiang smiled, “The whole groupie is virgins, and it's just that most of the class isn't.” Estrella nodded in understanding.
“Now! We will be discussing the physical structure of the penis in order to better understand the process of sexual intercourse. For the next two days we will be discussing the penis, the other two: the vagina.” Estrella nearly choked, either on laughter or shock.
“Who would like to read the first page on the physical structure of the penis?” Ms. Connroy glanced around.
“I would!” Ms. Connroy nodded at Xiang, and the whole class watched as the Asian read aloud. Faustino was laughing into his book, Jayden into his sweater, Isabella giggling with Alexandra, Andres chuckling every once in a while, and Estrella laughing into her hands.
“Now this is important. All men have a sperm which-“ Ms. Connroy explained.
-: End of Day :-
“Oh my god! I can't believe we had to listen to that!” Estrella gasped out as she laughed and leaned on her locker. The groupie was waiting for their little Asian to finish packing, before they headed towards the bus stop by the school to take them home.
“Xiang was so into the topic!” Martin teased as he poked Xiang by her waist, making her squeal and run away behind Jayden.
“Shut your faces! I have to learn this! I've never been sexually educated!” Xiang defended herself.
“Alright, you can't learn by just reading. You need to go through the process itself to understand it.” Julio told Xiang seriously, “Me and Faustino will be happy to help you with the process.” Xiang turned red and slapped Julio, “Dumb ass!!”
“Here's the bus!” Alexandra informed them all. The familiar yellow bus greeted them and they all stepped in, already filled with other people. Estrella, Xiang, and Isabella took a three-seater, Faustino, Julio, and Jayden in the three-seater behind them, while Martin and Alexandra took a two-seater next to Xiang and co.
“Oh hey! Who wants to come to my house tomorrow?” Xiang inquired, leaning on the back of the seat to get a clear view of the whole group.
“Don't you have Wushu?” Isabella asked, doing the same as Xiang, along with Estrella.
“Nope! It's Saturday! I only have Wushu on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday's!” Xiang shook her head.
“I'll come! I don't have Judo tomorrow either.” Faustino accepted.
“We'll come.” Julio meant himself, Jayden, and Martin.
“I'll check to see if I have dance classes tomorrow.” Alexandra said.
“I'll ask.” Estrella promised, Isabella nodded to show she would also ask.
“Oh, this is my stop.” Alexandra grabbed her things and walked out and down the pathway towards her house which was a nice brick mansion.
“I'm next.” Isabella sighed and prepared herself. They were dropped off in the order of Isabella, Faustino, Julio, Jayden, and Martin, until it was only Xiang and Estrella.
“So at 11 a.m. tomorrow, right?” Estrella checked. The others had talked it over and decided it to be at 11 a.m.
“Yep!” Xiang nodded and grabbed her bag. “Well! I'll see you tomorrow.” Xiang smiled and hopped off the bus, “Call my cellie if you need me.” Estrella smiled to herself, she liked her new school, she finally knew what she was missing from high school.
She liked Xiang's childish nature, Martin's humorous ways, Faustino's violent self (well maybe not so much), Jayden's cuteness, Julio's permanent smile, Alexandra's niceness, and Isabella's kindness towards her. Yes, she could get use to everyone, she thought with a smile and got up and off the bus.
-:-
I hope you all enjoyed it, please review or tell me what's wrong or what you like about it. Thankies!
Eggo!