Reboot Fan Fiction ❯ Ups and Downs Of Every Second Life ❯ A Night Of Singing ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 18
A Night Of Singing

It's the next second now. Rowena is just waking up and looked down at her hand where the engagement ring is with a smile on her face. Rowena went downstairs where Arabella, Shaun and Oona are.
Rowena happened to move her hand so that light caught the ring making it shimmer. Oona noticed the shimmer than followed it to Rowena's hand.
“Where did you get the pretty ring?” Oona asked.
“I got it from the sprite of my dreams.” Rowena answered.
Arabella's eyes widen in shock.
“I thought he was never going to ask you.” Arabella said.
“What are you talking about mommy?” Oona asked.
“Rowena is going to marry Garadin.” Arabella answered.
Rowena sighed than left for Garadin's place. Rowena knocked on the door. Arleigh answered the door.
“Hi Rowena.” Arleigh said.
Rowena smiled.
“Where's Garadin?” Rowena asked.
“He's up in his bedroom.” Arleigh answered.
Rowena smiled.
“Thanks.” Rowena replied.
Rowena started on her way to Garadin's room Garadin suddenly noticed the ring on Rowena's hand.
“When did you get that ring?” Arleigh asked.
“I got from your son last second.” Rowena answered.
Arleigh smiled. Rowena walked up to Garadin's room to find his door wide open this time and he sitting on his bed in deep thought.
“Don't think to hard because you might get a headache.” Rowena said as she came into his room and sat down beside him.
Garadin looked up and his eyes brighten.
"Hey.” Garadin said grabbing Rowena's hand and pulling her down onto the bed.
Garadin kissed her passionately.
"Whoa." Rowena said.
Garadin smiled.
"What was that for?" Rowena asked.
"Cuz, I love you so much." Garadin answered.
“Really you do?” Rowena asked.
"I think I've proven that time and time again." Garadin teased.
Rowena leaned down and kissed him more deeply. A few nanos later Rowena stopped kissing Garadin. Garadin grinned then pulled Rowena into a passionate kiss and a few nanos later he started to deepen them.
Rowena looked up at Evasoba with a shocked look.
"But... Garadin... are, are you sure?" Rowena asked.
"I love you so much and I have never wanted something so much," Garadin said.
Rowena got tears in her eyes.
"I love you, so very much." Rowena whispered.
"And I love you too!" Garadin said.
Rowena just smiled and they start kissing passionately again. They kiss for while than end making love. A few milliseconds Rowena left but not before giving Garadin a kiss goodbye and telling him that she loves him one more time.
Rowena walked home than goes through the door where Halima is waiting for.
“Where have you been?” Halima asked.
“I was at Garadin's place.” Rowena answered.
“Doing what?” Halima asked.
“Talking honest mom.” Rowena answered.
“Right like I believe that.” Halima said.
“It's the truth mom.” Rowena replied.
Arabella is close by. Halima shook her head than left. Arabella walked over to Rowena.
“What were you really doing?” Arabella asked.
“I'm not sure you want to know.” Rowena answered.
Arabella's eyes widen in shock.
“Did you the two do what I think you did?” Arabella asked.
“Maybe we did and maybe we didn't. That's between me and him.” Rowena answered.
“We will just see about that.” Arabella said.
It's the early milliseconds of the morning a few seconds later. Rowena woke up than runs to bathroom and got sick. Arabella heard Rowena getting sick and just smiled. This went on for a couple of more seconds and Rowena got the point where she can't take it anymore.
Rowena went to the Principal Office to see Phong. Phong looked at Rowena.
“What are you doing here my child?” Phong asked.
“I want to know what's wrong with me Phong because I haven't been feeling the greatest for the past few seconds.” Rowena answered.
Phong checked out Rowena than started smiling.
“Well my child I like to congratulate you.” Phong said.
Rowena got a confused look.
“What do you mean congratulating me?” Rowena asked.
“That's simple the reason you haven't been feeling well it because you are going to a baby.” Phong answered.
“I'm what?” Rowena asked in a shocked voice.
“To have a baby.” Phong answered.
Rowena smiled than leaves the Principal Office.
“This isn't going to be easy to tell him.” Rowena said.
Garadin came behind and wrapped his arms around.
“What's not going to be easy?” Garadin asked.
Rowena looked up at Garadin and sighs deeply.
“I went to see Phong about what's wrong with me lately.” Rowena answered.
“Are you ok? Is there anything I can do?” Garadin asked.
“Yeah I'm ok sort of and just having you here helps a little.” Rowena answered.
“What did Phong tell you my love?” Garadin asked.
Rowena took a deep breath.
“That I'm going to have a baby.” Rowena answered.
Garadin stared blankly at Rowena for a few nanos.
"You're... really?" Garadin asked..
Rowena nodded.
Garadin is silent for a long time because he's thinking.
"Do you hate me so much for it?" Rowena asked.
Evasoba sighed and gripped her hand in his.
"No dear it's just a shock I... I kind of don't want to have kids, but on the other hand I do. But your core-com condition..." Garadin said.
Rowena just smiled and hugged Garadin.
“We in this together right?” Rowena asked.
“Yes of course my love.” Garadin answered.
All of a sudden AndrAIa, Matrix, Bob, Dot, Turbo and Mouse came over.
“How are you two doing lately?” Mouse asked.
“We are doing just great right my love.” Garadin answered.
Rowena nodded her head in agreement. Garadin wrapped his around Rowena very gently.
Mouse noticed the ring on Rowena's hand.
“Are you two finally getting married?” Mouse asked.
“Yes we are.” Rowena answered.
Rowena sighed deeply than suddenly she fainted but Garadin catches her in his arms.
Garadin got a look of fear on his face just as Rowena opened her eyes and looked up at him.
“It's okay, sweetheart. Let's go sit down." Garadin said.
Rowena nodded her head than started feeling faint again and Garadin noticed. Garadin picked Rowena in his arms and carried her over to a bench that is near by. Garadin set Rowena on the bench and sat down next to her.
Rowena laid her head on Garadin's shoulder and let out a long sigh.
“I don't know if I can do this because it's just too much for me to handle.” Rowena said.
Garadin nodded.
"But I'll stand by whatever you decide, my angel." he said.
Rowena looked up at him and looking close to tears.
"But the child is alive too isn't it? What if... I mean... if we... you know... it would be the same as murder, wouldn't it?" Rowena asked.
Garadin sighed. Garadin took a long time to gather his thoughts.
"I don't know the answer to that one, dear, but I do know that I am as much to blame as you are here, and that... maybe it is murder, maybe it isn't, but if you do decide to go through with this, I'll help you along every step of the way and I do know that we shouldn't let something like this get in the way of being happy as parents." Garadin said.
Rowena sighed deeply than hugged Garadin. Garadin hugged Rowena back. Mouse, Turbo, AndrAIa, Matrix, Bob and Dot came over.
“Is something going on here that you're not telling us about?” Dot asked.
“Yeah they is which is that I'm going to have a baby.” Rowena answered.
“That's wonderful news sugah.” Mouse said.
Rowena sighed.
“I wish that were so but my case it isn't.” Rowena replied.
“What do you mean?” Bob asked.
“I can answer that one for her which is that she has core-com condition that could really cause some problems while she carrying this baby.” Garadin answered.
“Do you know want you're going to do sugah?” Mouse asked.
“At first I wanted to delete it but now that I really think about I could never do that.” Rowena answered.
Garadin wrapped his arms around Rowena and looks up into his golden Garadin smiled a little and looked into Rowena's aqua green eyes which at the time look bluer because of the light.
Mouse sighed. Turbo looked at Mouse.
“What's wrong darling?” Turbo asked.
“I want to have a baby too but I'm bringing to think that I'm not mean to.” Mouse answered.
Turbo pulled Mouse close to him.
“It will happen when the time is right darling.” Turbo said.
Dot looked at everyone.
“Does have any ideas at to we could do?” Dot asked.
“I was thinking we could do that new club near Floating Point.” Garadin answered.
“That's a good idea.” Bob said.
“Yeah I thought that too.” Garadin replied.
They all walk to the club near Floating Point and they go inside. They all sit in cubicle together.
Rowena looked around and noticed Clark is there with his new girlfriend.
“Oh Spammit.” Rowena said.
Garadin looked at Rowena.
“Why did you say that my love?” Garadin asked.
“My ex-boyfriend is here with his new girlfriend. If he found about you than I'm kind of scared of his reaction will be.” Rowena answered.
Clark looked over at spotted Rowena. Clark got up and started walking over to where Rowena is.
Rowena rolled her eyes.
“Long time no see Rowena.” Clark said.
“Yeah it has been hasn't it?” Rowena asked.
Garadin looked at Clark than at Rowena. Rowena looked at Garadin and cuddled up to him. Clark looked at Garadin than at Rowena.
“Who is he?” Clark asked.
Rowena sighed.
“He's my fiancé.” Rowena answered.
“You're what?” Clark asked.
“I'm not repeating myself.” Rowena answered.
“Well I was thinking of getting you back.” Clark said.
"Forget it, Garadin knows how to treat me right." Rowena said.
Clark glared at Garadin who was watching all this silently.
"You'd better stay away from her if you know what's best for you for the good of your health." Clark yelled.
Garadin frowned.
"You can't tell me how to live my lives so if that's all you have to say then I'd suggest you leave." Garadin says.
Clark pulled Garadin up and punched him in the stomach. Bob is nearby.
"Glitch, contain!" Bob yelled.
Rowena rushed over to Garadin who is sprawled on the floor.
"Are you ok? Oh it's all my fault I should never have gotten involved with Clark." Rowena babbled.
"It's ok... honey. A confrontation with him was forthcoming and you know that." Evasoba grunted in pain.
Rowena paniced.
"We gotta get you to the hospital!" Rowena said.
Rowena looked over to Bob who nodded.
"Glitch, portal.” Bob said.
"Come one let's go." Rowena said.
"I don't need the hospital." Garadin said as Rowena half-carried half-dragged him through to the portal.
"Yes you do and I'm not taking no for an answer." Rowena answered.
Garadin groaned but did not argue. Later, the doctors found what was wrong with him. Dr. Pincher came out and told the others.
"You admitted a Mr. Garadin Bounce at 1930 milliseconds?" Dr. Pincher asked.
"Yes is he all right?" Dot asked.
"Please tell me he's okay!" Rowena begged.
Dr. Pincher smiled.
"He's fine but he did have some serious internal bleeding that we were able to fix. He should stay here for a second, but then we can release him." Dr. Pincher said.
“Can I see him please?” Rowena asked.
Dr. Pincher sighed.
“I'm sorry not at this nano.” Dr. Pincher answered.
Rowena's eyes with tears.
“Please I need to see him.” Rowena said.
“I told I'm sorry you can't.” Dr. Pincher replied.
“What if I told you that I'm his fiancée?” Rowena asked.
“I still can't let you see him.” Dr. Pincher answered.
“What if I told you that I was carrying his baby?” Rowena asked.
Dr. Pincher looked at Rowena.
“If that was so you could.” Dr. Pincher answered.
“Well it's just so happens that it is.” Rowena said.
Dr. Pincher smiled a little.
“Alright follow me.” Dr. Pincher replied.
“Ok I'm coming.” Rowena said.
Rowena nodded. Dr. Pincher started to walk off and Rowena followed him. A few nanos later Dr. Pincher stopped.
“He's in there.” Dr. Pincher replied.
Rowena walked into the room. Garadin is sleeping peacefully on his bed. Rowena smiled a bit and went over to sit beside him. A few milliseconds later Garadin woke up. Garadin noticed Rowena there.
"How are you doing?" Rowena asked.
"What did they do to me? The last thing I remember is... well you know." Garadin said.
Rowena cried.
"I'm so sorry! They probably had to knock you out because you had internal bleeding and it's all my fault because of Clark and..." Rowena cried unable to say anymore.
Rowena turned away. Garadin tipped her head back toward him.
"I told you that a confrontation with him was forthcoming, angel please try not to feel too upset besides he'll be probably be in jail forever after what he did to me." Garadin added with a smile.
Rowena smiled a little and kissed Garadin on the forehead. A few milliseconds Rowena is still there.
"Why are you still here?" Garadin asked.
"I love you too much to leave you stay here all night so I'm going to sit by your side until you get out of here." Rowena answered.
Garadin sighed.
"You don't have to but thank you so much for staying by me like I said I don't blame you in the slightest for what happened but I do want to be near you. You brighten my second." Garadin said.
Garadin clasped Rowena's hand in his. They smile at the same time.
“How are you feeling my love?” Garadin asked.
“I'm feeling ok for now.” Rowena answered.
A few nanos later Garadin fell asleep. Rowena watched him for awhile than laid on the bed next to him and closed her eyes.
It's the next second now. Rowena opened her eyes to find Evasoba still hasn't woken up. Rowena just watched him for awhile. A few milliseconds Garadin woke just as the Dr. Pincher comes in.
Dr. Pincher checked Garadin out.
“You are free to leave Mr. Bounce but please be careful from now on.” Dr. Pincher said.
Garadin nodded his head.
“Oh don't worry about that Dr. Pincher because I'll make sure that he is careful because I don't want this happen to him again.” Rowena replied.
Garadin got up than helped Rowena up. They walked out to where the others are.
“Can we get back to Mainframe now?” Garadin asked.
“Sure thing.” Bob answered as he opened a portal to Mainframe.
They all went through the portal. Garadin pulled Rowena close and kissed her. Rowena just smiled.
“Are you up going back that club?” Bob asked looking at Evasoba.
“Yes I am and I just hope nobody tries to steal my sprite away from me or else there will be trouble.” Evasoba answered.
Rowena glared at Garadin.
“Garadin Border Alta Vector Bounce you aren't getting into another fight because I don't want you getting hurt again is that understood.” Rowena said.
"Don't worry I don't intend on fighting I'm not that kind of sprite but if somebody tried to do that again I will have to defend us you know that." Garadin said.
Rowena sighed.
"Okay just please try not to." Rowena said.
"I promise." Garadin replied.
Rowena smiled than hugged Garadin. They all walked to the club again.
Rowena looked at Garadin.
“I want to sing a song with you.” Rowena said.
“What song are we going to sing my angel?" Garadin asked.
Rowena smiled.
"How about Bad to the Bone cuz it reminds me of you." Rowena said.
"Oh good idea I like that song." Garadin said.
Garadin:
On the day I was born
The nurses all gathered 'round
And they gazed in wide wonder
At the joy they had found
The head nurse spoke up
Said "leave this one alone"
She could tell right away
That I was bad to the bone
Rowena:
Bad to the bone
Bad to the bone
B-B-B-B-Bad
B-B-B-B-Bad
B-B
-B-B-Bad
Bad to the bone
Garadin:

I broke a thousand hearts
Before I met you
I'll break a thousand more, baby
Before I am through
I wanna be yours pretty baby
Yours and yours alone
I'm here to tell ya honey
That I'm bad to the bone
Bad to the bone
B-B-B-Bad
B-B-B-Bad
B-B-B-Bad
Bad to the bone
I make a rich woman beg
I'll make a good woman steal
I'll make an old woman blush
And make a young girl squeal
I wanna be yours pretty baby
Yours and yours alone
I'm here to tell ya honey
That I'm bad to the bone
B-B-B-B-Bad
B-B-B-B-Bad
B-B-B-B-Bad
Bad to the bone
Both:
And when I walk the streets
Kings and Queens step aside
Every woman I meet
They all stay satisfied
I wanna tell ya pretty baby
Well Ya see I make my own
I'm here to tell ya honey
That I'm bad to the bone
Bad to the bone
B-B-B-B-Bad
B-B-B-Bad
B-B-B-Bad
Bad to the bone
Garadin took Rowena's hand and they walked over the stage hand in hand. Bob walked up on the stage and took the microphone.
“I was getting to get my beautiful wife Dot to sing this song with me but I changed mine and I want to sing it for her.” Bob said.
Dot just smiled.
Mainframe woman, stay away from me
Mainframe woman, mama let me be
Don't come hanging around my door
I don't want to see your face no more
I got more important things to do
Than spend my time growin' old with you
Now woman, stay away
Mainframe woman, listen what I say
Mainframe woman, get away from me
Mainframe woman, mama let me be
Don't come knocking around my door
I don't want to see your shadow no more
Colored lights can hypnotize
Sparkle someone else's eyes
Now woman, get away
Mainframe woman, listen what I say
Mainframe woman, I said get way
Mainframe woman, listen what I say
Don't come hanging around my door
Don't want to see your face no more
I don't need your war machines
I don't need your ghetto scenes
Colored lights can hypnotize
Sparkle someone else's eyes
Now woman, get away
Mainframe woman, listen what I say
Mainframe woman, stay away from me
Mainframe woman, mama let me be
I gotta go
I gotta getta away
Think I gotta go
I wanna fly away
I'm gonna leave you woman
I'm gonna leave you woman
I'm gonna leave you woman
I'm gonna leave you woman
Bye bye, bye bye
Bye bye, bye bye
Mainframe woman
You're no good for me
I'm no good for you
Looking at you right in the eye
Tell you what I'm gonna do
I'm gonna leave you woman
You know I gotta go
I'm gonna leave you woman
I gotta go
I gotta go
I gotta go
Mainframe woman
Yeah
They stay and sing a few more songs then they left
Rowena made to headed off Garadin grabbed her arm.
"Wait. How about this can I move in with you?" Garadin asked.
Rowena blushed.
"Oh are you sure? You might not like how noisy it gets there and beside your place is quieter and you have a nice family." Rowena said.
Garadin hesitated before he spoke.
"I haven't seen them in hours, and I spent a lot of time away so I don't even know them anymore but if you want you can move in with me instead would you like that?" Garadin asked.
"Oh yes I'd like that much better." Rowena answered smiling.
Garadin grinned.
"Thank you so much then it's settled." Garadin said hugging Rowena.
Rowena smiled and kissed him. Garadin took her hand and they started head to his place together. A few nanos later they reached Evasoba's place.
Garadin walked in with Rowena and a few minutes Arleigh walked by.
"Hello, I thought you'd be here, dear." Arleigh said with a smile.
Garadin and Rowena exchanged glanced.
"Rowena's moving in with us." Evasoba explained.
"Why?" Arleigh asked.
Rowena smiled and looked at Garadin.
"I'm pregnant." Arleigh said.
Arleigh stared blankly at them for a few microseconds.
"Oh wow. Alphanumeric. I'm going to be a grandmother." Arleigh replied.
Garadin hugged his mother.
“I had a feeling that would make you happy mom.” Garadin said.
All of sudden Garadin's sister suddenly appeared. Jaeleah looked Rowena.
“Who are you?” Jaeleah asked.
“She's my fiancée sis.” Garadin answered.
“Oh so you're the sprite who's stolen my brother's core-com.” Hadara said.
“Yes I am and my name is Rowena Oracle.” Rowena replied.
“I'm Garadin's sister Hadara and this is his other sister Jaeleah.” Hadara replied.
“It's very nice to meet the both of you.” Rowena said.
Rowena yawned.
“Well it's to me like she's tried and in her condition she needs some downtime.” Arleigh replied.
“Yeah I know that mom.” Evasoba said.
“What condition?” Jaeleah asked.
“She's going have a baby.” Garadin answered.
Jaeleah and Hadara smiled.
Rowena smiled. Garadin took her by than hand to his room. Rowena laid on the bed and Garadin laid beside her. Rowena looked into Garadin's eyes.
“What?” Garadin asked.
“Nothing.” Rowena answered.
“You sure?” Garadin asked.
“Alright you got me and I was thinking about how lucky I am.” Rowena answered.
“Oh really? How come?” Garadin asked.
“I have finally my soul mate.” Rowena answered.
“Who might that be?” Garadin asked.
“You of course.” Rowena answered.
“I knew that I was teasing you.” Garadin said.
“Yeah I kind of figured that out.” Rowena replied.
Garadin pulled Rowena close and kissed her. A few nanos they fell into a deep downtime in each other's arms.