RG Veda Fan Fiction / Tsubasa Chronicle Fan Fiction ❯ A god's Wish ❯ A god's Wish ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer:
This is a fan fiction based on an excerpt from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles that was created by CLAMP. The characters- no matter how much I love them are not my creation.
Note:
The characters and plot are from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles but the fanfic may adapt some of the events from which the characters are originally from- CLAMPS very own RG- VEDA. Even though this is from TRC, I don't know if Sakura-chan and Syaoran- kun would be making an appearance…even if they do they won't be having a bigger role since the stories focus will be on my two favorite CLAMP gods.
Hope you guys enjoy it- this is my first CLAMP fanfic and it's quite difficult to not stray from the mood depicted on the manga and the anime…
 
A god's Wish
Prologue
 
Amidst the fiery abyss, golden eyes gazed upon crimson red orbs that are turning back to the shade of night. Amidst the stench of blood and the scorching heat two eerie beings stood face to face, both filled with dignity and strength… the air intense and brooding.
Their first sight of war… their first taste of blood and death and yet they remained unscathed unlike the battle field they harmed and a number of grown men that lived for war either embraced by death, pain or wounds.
The other smiled an uncanny smile while the other remained unfazed…
As three different worlds coincide and they are to part…
“Farewell”
The others eyes once again flashed crimson red as he smiled his first smile and said…
“We'll meet again…”
...
Chapter1
(Golden Fire upon Burning Crimson Ice)
 
“So deep…It's as if I'll drown.”
Watching…simply watching as the clouds pass by and covers the brightly shining moon that casts a faint red light upon the kingdom. As the light momentarily hides, the king lets out a sigh… The dark and its mysteries, its depth and the coldness it entails- the red gleam with its menacing aura and yet warm light both reminds him of one thing…
He sat there all the while waiting for the light to come back. He waited there as the pain of longing slowly subsides… waited for the light so as he may once again gaze upon that place where he can have a glimpse of that deep darkness that ones in a while turns crimson red…
…sitting there all the while thinking of those eyes he'll never have...
“Until tomorrow night, let's meet again.”
Dignity, grace and power emanating from a delicate beauty with a searing golden gaze; an ethereal being whose radiance, envied even by the most polished stones and jewels that had the honor of adorning his being.
Under the sky tainted in red he stood there gazing at the starless- moonless night looking on unto a flying castle in the sky that at some point unto the night becomes illuminated by the bright lunar satellite- looking on at the dark with longing in his eyes…there glitters a fire that will never waver and will always remain true… fighting so as to grasp that very elusive wish and make it come true. That same gaze wandered to all those around- men in armors- skilled and just as well lethal. He then spoke. He spoke with grace and yet each vibration triggered by his voice was filled with an intensity befitting a King.
“Ready yourselves… the castle awaits.”
Bodies fell with a heavy thud as those brave enough to near the King falls one by one. Deadly beauty with fire at his command- fire as vivid as his eyes that's becoming more alive with the passing of time- he has not moved from the spot on where he landed and yet not a single trace of dirt, blood or wound was on him. The King- he is waiting…
It was utter chaos… how long has it lasted; this war unending, cries never dying, bloods not drying even though heartbeats are ceasing. They all desire something- wishes unfulfilled, dreams never meant to be reached; in this castle in the sky it is said that any wish will be granted.
Every night… every time the castle opens and calls upon the warriors, opportunity comes for those who have strong desires. It matters not what it may be- righteousness is not what matters. The most important is the depth of your desire and the strength of your heart. How much can you sacrifice how long ca you fight?
Clothed in an unneeded armor, with his long hair let down, without a care he removed all obstacles in his way. Strong and intense with his indifferent façade- befitting his unyielding eyes the color of night; he is the feared King.
He stopped for a while when a presence reached him… he looked ahead expecting that same graceful persona with pointed ears and golden eyes to greet him. That person wearing only the slightest hint of armor with hair flowing from behind as he approached him with that dignified smile playing on his lips.
The surrounding fights seized as the intensity increased, some have already retreated to someplace far away fearing the two kings…
“Good evening…Yasha-ou.” It was that person's usual greeting, with that usual uncanny smile.
He nodded his head as a light of respect crossed his dark eyes,
“We meet again, Ashura- ou.”
The battle field's scorched with fire as the night was field with screams and the stench of blood heavy. However In the middle of the chaos, a magnificent sight divulges.
They danced amongst the flames their hair and clothes flowing with every intense movement they make. They are at par; none is holding back none is backing down. Their strength flourished to its fullest as sparks come into being every time their swords touch.
The land reflects the intensity of their fight as it becomes more and more barren- dust and debris accumulate- the exact contrast of the Kings that are seemingly enjoying their little fight to the death. Ashura- ou's smile never wavered even though Yasha- ou's face remained impassive. Ashura- ou is satisfied enough to gaze at those eyes confident that he isn't the only one enjoying the fray. Yasha -ou's eyes have long before turned from jet black to crimson red.
“You're eyes always manage to betray your indifferent façade… Yasha-ou…” Ashura -ou commented after a while.
As Yasha- ou evaded the next attack and side stepped breezily as fire passed at the side of his face his eyes glinted bright red filled with a menacing look that eerily felt warm. Ashura -ou enjoyed the battle to the fullest as his fire filled the air casting them into a fiery abyss. However…-
“The moon… it is time.” As Yasha- ou said this, his eyes turned back to normal reflecting the silhouette of Ashura- ou standing on top an elevated piece of land with the moon on his back.
They remained in that position as the fights ceased and the surrounding changed…the castle is closing and they're returning to their land… As scenes overlapped he stared at that man staring up at him.
…just before the site completely vanished, a gasp escaped his throat…
“…couldn't be…”