Role Playing Fan Fiction ❯ For the World ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: I still don't own BOF 3, sadly. Capcom won't sell it to me. I guess you really can't own a game franchise with only $20. Original chars. still mine though.

<<<<o>>>>
Chapter 2
<<<<o>>>>

When the party reached Durandal’s house on the outskirts of Windia, the team had decided that they should visit the city in different groups in groups. The first group would infiltrate the castle using the teleporter, and the second would enter the front gates looking for distress signals coming from the castle. Blaze said, “The first group will be Ryu, Nina, and I; the second group will be Rei, Momo and Peco. Is everyone familiar with the plan?”
Rei said, “Could you run the plan by me again?”

Blaze sighed, “All right, the plan is that Ryu and I lead Nina into the castle and make a show of being unarmed. We are confident that they will not attack, but just in case we are, the signal is a plume of green smoke preceded by a large lightning bolt. Does everyone understand now?”

There was a sound of agreement after which Blaze said, “Let’s do this.”

**FLASH.**

Ryu, Nina, and Blaze were whisked off into the wine cellar of the building. The group headed up the stairs and was immediately spotted by several guards. The guards got ready to fight but Ryu put his hands up and said, “Stop, we do not want to fight, we are here to return the princess to the castle.” He then undid his sword belt and threw his sword to the ground.

The guards took Ryu and placed him in chains. The group was then lead to the king who said, “Good work; it seems that your organization is as good as you claim, Sir Blaze. How much do I owe you for his capture?”

Nina screamed, “I should have known you were a traitor from the moment we met you.”

“I want you to know that this man is a hero,” Blaze stated, “and he did everything to keep the princess safe. If you wish to reward me for this man’s capture, then set him free.”

The king made an evil chuckle and said, “But I must make an example of what happens when people run off with the princess. He and his friends,” The king snapped his fingers and the second group was shown in chains like the first group, “will be executed in four months’ time.”

“What?” exclaimed both Nina and Blaze, in extremely surprised tone. Then the king said, “I must send a message, to other nations. If you are done here, Wolf Knight, you may leave, unless you would like to join them.” Blaze left with a truly disgusted expression on his face. He thought, this wasn’t supposed to happen.

<<<<o>>>>

A/N: Things look bad don't they? Don't worry things will improve soon.